Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:37 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by hades.
Today 02:33 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM

Old October 8th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Dead of Night (Open; Please sign up first!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Alex took a step to the side to allow Eternity to join her on the rubble. She smiled briefly at the wolfdog before standing straight again and looking around the camp. "Could Peridot please come join us up here?" She barked, trying to find her second advisor in the crowd. "All guardians, please gather around to hear the battle plan for the attack we will be launching on the Tribe of Day later today."

@itsyaboirussetbird @Hawkstar @Swiftheart @NightWarrior4Life @CandyFlossCat
Eternity's amber eyes held no emotion but her ears were perked in attention. She wanted to hear what the plan was. Fighting was her life and now she was an advisor. She loved fighting, the thrill it gave her to sink her teeth into an enemy. Her best friend was adrenaline. The Rush gave her a good feeling.
Old October 9th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default The Battle Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Pongo barked as he raced to where the leader supposedly was and he sat down pretty and his smile was wide and his tail was straight his ears strained to listen to every detail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
-tribe of night camp-
Jerrico was a little disappointed he wasn't advisor, but excited about the battle. He sat near the rubble with a gleam in his eye, awaiting to hear the plan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Tribe of Night Camp
Peridot walked up to Alex, dipping her head and standing beside her. She looked powerful, muscles were hidden under her pelt and she glared out upon the crowd, her tail flicked as her bright green eyes showed no compassion towards anyone, though they did show intelligence. She didn't hold friendliness inside her, unlike others. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she waited.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Eternity's amber eyes held no emotion but her ears were perked in attention. She wanted to hear what the plan was. Fighting was her life and now she was an advisor. She loved fighting, the thrill it gave her to sink her teeth into an enemy. Her best friend was adrenaline. The rush gave her a good feeling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Loki was one of the first to be sat around the rubble listening to Alex. She wasn't a guard but she took these things very seriously. The American Akita smiled to herself at the thought of a battle with the Tribe of Day.
Alex glanced around the camp once more before looking down at the dogs gathered around her. It looks like one's missing, but this should still be enough guardians. "For our last attack, we attempted the Tribe of Day's strategy of overwhelming the opponent, hoping that it would confuse them long enough for us to snag a victory. This... didn't work." The husky winced briefly as she remembered giving the order. She'd only just been made the healer at that point and had been inexperienced, believing that no one would have considered that tactic before. Clearly the Tribe of Day had. "It was made brutally clear that trying to trick the enemy will not work. I realise now that trying such a thing was a foolish decision, and apologise for any wounds my order caused." She dipped her head to the dogs below, her eyes clouding over briefly before clearing once again and lighting with steely determination.

She chose her next words carefully, but felt her emotions swell as she spoke until she was just barking the first thing her heart and mind suggested. "But this time, we will win. We will rely on tactics passed down to us from the dogs who first made their home here. The Tribe of Day rely on the light to fight their battles, but we are the Tribe of Night! The shadows are our friends; they will conceal us from enemies and let us walk straight to their camp unhindered! There, we will lie in wait until every dog has retired to their nests, and then take them by surprise and drive them out of this place once and for all. The city will belong to us alone. Tonight, we strike!"

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; October 9th, 2017 at 02:16 PM.
Old October 9th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: The Battle Plan

Quote:
Alex glanced around the camp once more before looking down at the dogs gathered around her. It looks like one's missing, but this should still be enough guardians. "For our last attack, we attempted the Tribe of Day's strategy of overwhelming the opponent, hoping that it would confuse them long enough for us to snag a victory. This... didn't work." The husky winced briefly as she remembered giving the order. She'd only just been made the healer at that point and had been inexperienced, believing that no one would have considered that tactic before. Clearly the Tribe of Day had. "It was made brutally clear that trying to trick the enemy will not work. I realise now that trying such a thing was a foolish decision, and apologise for any wounds my order caused." She dipped her head to the dogs below, her eyes clouding over briefly before clearing once again and lighting with steely determination.

She chose her next words carefully, but felt her emotions swell as she spoke until she was just barking the first thing her heart and mind suggested. "But this time, we will win. We will rely on tactics passed down to us from the dogs who first made their home here. The Tribe of Day rely on the light to fight their battles, but we are the Tribe of Night! The shadows are our friends; they will conceal us from enemies and let us walk straight to their camp unhindered! There, we will lie in wait until every dog has retired to their nests, and then take them by surprise and drive them out of this place once and for all. The city will belong to us alone. Tonight, we strike!"
Eternity howled in agreement. "Tonight we take back what is ours!" She was really in the mood now. She will knock down every dog that's in her way, any age.
Old October 9th, 2017, 12:35 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic

As the dogs around him cheered, Griff looked at the ground, scuffing it with his claws, his eyes clouding with sadness. He had decided that he was going to fight; it was what he had to do to stay loyal to the Tribe and to her. But he was still unsure. Would they win? Would the other Tribe see it coming? Was... was someone going to die again?
He shook the thought from his head. Everything was going to be fine. Right? Right. He would fight as hard as he could to protect his tribe and to prove to everyone that he was still loyal and that they could trust him. Nobody trusted him, and he wished that they would, but if he fought hard enough, maybe they would. He really hoped they would.
He tilted up his head and howled. He looked up at Alex with a fake smile, trying as hard as he could to prove that he was happy of this decision. "They'll never see what hit them! We are one with the shadows!" He cried out, his tail wagging with real adrenaline and excitement.

Last edited by russet; October 9th, 2017 at 12:38 PM.
Old October 9th, 2017, 12:49 PM

My Mood: Bored

Jerrico howled along with the tribe.They where sure to win!The tribe of day would not even know what hit them.This was going to be the last battle for sure,and he knew that the tribe of night would be victorious!

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 9th, 2017, 12:59 PM

Matrix walked back into the camp,a determined look on her face as she padded up to a large pile of rubble.She climbed it with ease as she howled for a meeting.She spotted her one advisor,and rembered she still needed another,but hopefully they could wait intill after the battle.She motioned for Dusk to come up and stand beside her,sence this had been her plan after all.She rembered that they had little to no guardians,and wondered if some hunters would be willing to fight.

@KayMew07 @SamCats @NightWarrior4Life @CandyFlossCat

Old October 9th, 2017, 01:11 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post
As the dogs around him cheered, Griff looked at the ground, scuffing it with his claws, his eyes clouding with sadness. He had decided that he was going to fight; it was what he had to do to stay loyal to the Tribe and to her. But he was still unsure. Would they win? Would the other Tribe see it coming? Was... was someone going to die again?

He shook the thought from his head. Everything was going to be fine. Right? Right. He would fight as hard as he could to protect his tribe and to prove to everyone that he was still loyal and that they could trust him. Nobody trusted him, and he wished that they would, but if he fought hard enough, maybe they would. He really hoped they would.

He tilted up his head and howled. He looked up at Alex with a fake smile, trying as hard as he could to prove that he was happy of this decision. "They'll never see what hit them! We are one with the shadows!" He cried out, his tail wagging with real adrenaline and excitement.

Tribe of Night; Camp

Zephyr
As he neared the camp, the canine could hear a cacophony of howls and barks that blended together with no discernible meaning. His heart rate spiked as the thought of Day Tribe dogs attacking the camp flashed through his mind, and he immediately picked up his pace to a flat out sprint, his snowy white fur flattening against his lean form.

The rabbit bounced awkwardly against his chest, but with the rush of nervous anxiety that coursed through him, he didn't notice, and had even forgotten it was there in the first place. What if he was too late? What if more dogs died because he wasn't there to help? He was a hunter, yes, but if only because he was incredibly fast, and strong enough to catch most any kind of prey. But he was also a great asset to have in any fight, and if his pack was in trouble then he would throw himself into harms way to protect them.

He shot into the camp, nearly running into another dog as he skidded to a stop, his limbs shaking with anticipation and his eyes wild and ferocious. Though when he saw that the camp was empty of Day Tribe dogs, or any enemy in particular, he paused in confusion, before turning to the dog he nearly ran into. He tried to speak, before remembering the rabbit in his jaws and dropped it at his paws with a dull thump.

"What...what's going on?"

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; October 9th, 2017 at 01:16 PM.
Old October 9th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Matrix walked back into the camp,a determined look on her face as she padded up to a large pile of rubble.She climbed it with ease as she howled for a meeting.She spotted her one advisor,and rembered she still needed another,but hopefully they could wait intill after the battle.She motioned for Dusk to come up and stand beside her,sence this had been her plan after all.She rembered that they had little to no guardians,and wondered if some hunters would be willing to fight.
Walt finally returned to camp, still a little winded, just in time to hear his healer howl for a meeting. The hunter took a few moments to steady his breath before padding over and settling near the bottom of the rubble pile. He gazed around briefly, noting with a strange apprehension that the sun was touching the horizon. It would be night soon.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old October 9th, 2017, 01:41 PM
The hype seems legit...

My Mood: Blah

[Q[COLOR="DarkOrange
"][/COLOR]UOTE=Swiftheart;400865]Matrix walked back into the camp,a determined look on her face as she padded up to a large pile of rubble.She climbed it with ease as she howled for a meeting.She spotted her one advisor,and rembered she still needed another,but hopefully they could wait intill after the battle.She motioned for Dusk to come up and stand beside her,sence this had been her plan after all.She rembered that they had little to no guardians,and wondered if some hunters would be willing to fight.

@KayMew07 @SamCats @NightWarrior4Life @CandyFlossCat[/QUOTE]
Dusk approached next to her awaiting to see what happens next preparing mentally and physically for anything especially since they had little to no guardians
Old October 9th, 2017, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Walt finally returned to camp, still a little winded, just in time to hear his healer howl for a meeting. The hunter took a few moments to steady his breath before padding over and settling near the bottom of the rubble pile. He gazed around briefly, noting with a strange apprehension that the sun was touching the horizon. It would be night soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayMew07 View Post
[Q[COLOR="DarkOrange
"][/COLOR]UOTE=Swiftheart;400865]Matrix walked back into the camp,a determined look on her face as she padded up to a large pile of rubble.She climbed it with ease as she howled for a meeting.She spotted her one advisor,and rembered she still needed another,but hopefully they could wait intill after the battle.She motioned for Dusk to come up and stand beside her,sence this had been her plan after all.She rembered that they had little to no guardians,and wondered if some hunters would be willing to fight.

@KayMew07 @SamCats @NightWarrior4Life @CandyFlossCat
Dusk approached next to her awaiting to see what happens next preparing mentally and physically for anything especially since they had little to no guardians [/QUOTE]
Matrix took a deep breath."We are planning an attack on the tribe of night.Instead of attacking in the light like we usually do,we will attack at dusk so we can surprise them.I understand we do not have many guardians,so I ask of anyone who wishes to volunteer to do so.I'll make sure we live through this with no casualty's. We will not loose to the tribe of night." She barked,hoping everyone could hear her.She knew it was a late announcement because the sun was already setting,but they still had time.