Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old December 5th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: KingdomClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
he can appear right beside her. She is talking with leaf, her brother's mate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

"i..i dont know yet" she said looking down at her paws, "i was thinking maybe me and ares could decide" she said.
Okay!)

Perseus flicked his ears and smiled, watching the Princess speak to her new sister-in-law. As her bodyguard, it was the tom's personal responsibility to be where the Princess was, even if she was talking to the Prince's new mate. As the Savannah cat studied the pair, he noticed how Princess Aphrodite was asking when Leaf would have kits rather forcefully. Embarrassed that he could even think questionable things about Aphrodite, Perseus straightened his body and watched the entrance, flicking his tail calmly.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 5th, 2017, 05:48 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Okay!)

Perseus flicked his ears and smiled, watching the Princess speak to her new sister-in-law. As her bodyguard, it was the tom's personal responsibility to be where the Princess was, even if she was talking to the Prince's new mate. As the Savannah cat studied the pair, he noticed how Princess Aphrodite was asking when Leaf would have kits rather forcefully. Embarrassed that he could even think questionable things about Aphrodite, Perseus straightened his body and watched the entrance, flicking his tail calmly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

'thank you!"moondust said proudly."ill be in charge of it if thats ok.you guys are so careful that i only had to usd herbs once.and my den will be clean enough to store the gems. i have plenty time to look for them."moondust said."ill think of something to climb up the waterfall hopefully a foxlength from the cave"she randomly said.
Quote:

"i..i dont know yet" she said looking down at her paws, "i was thinking maybe me and ares could decide" she said.

Prince Ares's padded over to Leaf. "Hello my Queen." He meowed as he nuzzled her affectionately. His green eyes sparkled at her and only her.

Princess Aphrodite purred as her brother padded over to Leaf. "I'll leave you too be." she turned around and noticed Perseus beside her. "Pers!" she said shockingly then laughed. "You don't always have to protect me." she shook her head. Her blue eyes sparkled.

Cleopatra nodded. "I will leave you in charge of it, you seem like the best fit." She purred as she sat down.
Old December 5th, 2017, 05:52 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Prince Ares's padded over to Leaf. "Hello my Queen." He meowed as he nuzzled her affectionately. His green eyes sparkled at her and only her.

Princess Aphrodite purred as her brother padded over to Leaf. "I'll leave you too be." she turned around and noticed Perseus beside her. "Pers!" she said shockingly then laughed. "You don't always have to protect me." she shook her head. Her blue eyes sparkled.

Cleopatra nodded. "I will leave you in charge of it, you seem like the best fit." She purred as she sat down.
"hello ares" she said giving a smile to him, i dont know if i should tell him that his sister asked when i would be expecting.. she thought. "a-ares i dont know if this is a good time but...your sister said something that...had caught my mind" she said feeling foolish that she was asking this right there and then.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old December 5th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

she followed after and once they where there she had grabbed a squirrel then dipped a tiny bit of moss in a bowl of water then went to go sit next to amber.

Amber began to eat her meal in fast bites. She was soon done and licked his muzzle. ``That was a fine meal`` Amber mewed, satisfied. She looked around, Prince Ares was talking with Leaf, Princess Aphrodite was with her bodyguard, Moondust and Cleopatra were gone but it was probably not important. She started groomed herself.
Old December 5th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

The Savannah grinned, his golden eyes meeting the Princess's. "Oh, but I do! What if an intruder suddenly busts into the camp with the intent of killing the Royal family? Only I can protect you from such dangers." Perseus chuckled, his white teeth flashing in the light. He looked down at Aphrodite and blushed slightly, realizing he was blocking the way. "My apologies, Princess," he said quickly, standing and stepping behind his charge.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; December 5th, 2017 at 06:03 PM.
Old December 5th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:

"thank you"moondust said "i will get started after the feast"she walked to the prey pile and grabbed a rabbit.settleing down next to her den.(the map is going good just working on the waterfall mostly)

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 5th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Prince looked at her then purred. "Why are you so nervous?" he asked as he moved closer. "Is it because of my presence?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Prince Ares is flirting with every she cat! XD #PrinceOfTheYear
Quote:

Argh! I go to eat for a couple of seconds then come back and Dawn’s Chance with the prince is gone XD.)

Dawn was at a loss for words. When she tried to speak nothing came. “I-I..Er..y-your m-Er..Leaf is looking for you.” She shied away and was glad that he approached his to be mate. A horrible feeling came from the pit of her stomach? Jealousy? Yep. Dawn shook her head and tried to get lost into the crowd of cats. The prince was Leaf’s mate. Not Dawn’s. She had to get over that. What was her chance with him anyway? She is just a random servant. Leaf..leaf was a beautiful she cat. Leaf had beautiful eyes. Leaf had two eyes. Leaf wasn’t ugly. Leaf wasn’t like Dawn. Dawn got pulled from her thoughts as a cat bumped into her not even saying sorry. She got up and tried to sneak into the servants den.

Last edited by Shadow; December 5th, 2017 at 06:08 PM.
Old December 5th, 2017, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Argh! I go to eat for a couple of seconds then come back and Dawn’s Chance with the prince is gone XD.)

Dawn was at a loss for words. When she tried to speak nothing came. “I-I..Er..y-your m-Er..Leaf is looking for you.” She shied away and was glad that he approached his to be mate. A horrible feeling came from the pit of her stomach? Jealousy? Yep. Dawn shook her head and tried to get lost into the crowd of cats. The prince was Leaf’s mate. Not Dawn’s. She had to get over that. What was her chance with him anyway? She is just a random servant. Leaf..leaf was a beautiful she cat. Leaf had beautiful eyes. Leaf had two eyes. Leaf wasn’t ugly. Leaf wasn’t like Dawn. Dawn got pulled from her thoughts as a cat bumped into her not even saying sorry. She got up and tried to sneak into the servants den.
I feel kinda bad now XD Maybe Amber can help))

Amber finished her grooming, she dipped her head at Silver, ``Excuse me Silver`` Amber padded away and found Dawn in the servants room. ``Evening Dawn, everything ok?`` Amber asked.

Last edited by Mystic; December 5th, 2017 at 06:10 PM.
Old December 5th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
I feel kinda bad now XD Maybe Amber can help))

Amber finished her grooming, she dipped her head at Silver, ``Excuse me Silver`` Amber padded away and found Dawn in the servants room. ``Evening Dawn, everything ok?`` Amber asked.
Nur you don’t have to xD Dawn believes all the things some cats say behind her back. That’s all. She is just letting them get to her. Later on she will be herself again)
Old December 5th, 2017, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
The Savannah grinned, his golden eyes meeting the Princess's. "Oh, but I do! What if an intruder suddenly busts into the camp with the intent of killing the Royal family? Only I can protect you from such dangers." Perseus chuckled, his white teeth flashing in the light. He looked down at Aphrodite and blushed slightly, realizing he was blocking the way. "My apologies, Princess," he said quickly, standing and stepping behind his charge.

Sparrow glanced at Princess Aphrodite and her bodyguard. He felt a pang of jealousy. He quickly shook his head to get the idea away. No, Aphrodite will pick who she likes. If she likes him, then what am I suppose to do about it? It's her choice! Stop getting jealous, besides Pers but have a better chance with Aphrodite anyway... Sparrow thought and walked away. His ears a little flat, by like, halfway.