Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:32 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM

Old March 31st, 2018, 09:30 PM
Kit

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: The Pine Oasis Pack [Open]

@Owl Is this RP still open?)
Old April 1st, 2018, 07:26 PM
Dragon Tamer

It is but no one is responding :c maybe I'll mention everyone! )

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; April 1st, 2018 at 07:33 PM.
Old April 1st, 2018, 08:34 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Lupus gently rummaged through some herbs, using his nose to sniff each pile carefully. He would gently pick up a few from one pile, and place them in another. By accident, Lupus had earlier mixed up a few piles, making all the herbs in need of desperate sorting now. After a while a moving different herbs from place to place, he walked away from them all a moment, his eyes tearing up. "ACHOO!" He let out a loud sneeze from having shuffled through so many strongly smelling plants, with his sensitive nose. Once he had sneezed, he though a break was deserved, and trotted over to the fresh-kill pile. He rummaged through it for just a moment, and lifted up a juicy looking rabbit.
The rabbit swung against his chest as he walked away to find a nice spot to eat, and the spot he had chosen was an exposed rock that had a light shaft beaming on it to warm it. He laid down, and began to chow down on the rabbit feeling completely at ease.

Open
Old April 2nd, 2018, 09:17 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Lupus gently rummaged through some herbs, using his nose to sniff each pile carefully. He would gently pick up a few from one pile, and place them in another. By accident, Lupus had earlier mixed up a few piles, making all the herbs in need of desperate sorting now. After a while a moving different herbs from place to place, he walked away from them all a moment, his eyes tearing up. "ACHOO!" He let out a loud sneeze from having shuffled through so many strongly smelling plants, with his sensitive nose. Once he had sneezed, he though a break was deserved, and trotted over to the fresh-kill pile. He rummaged through it for just a moment, and lifted up a juicy looking rabbit.
The rabbit swung against his chest as he walked away to find a nice spot to eat, and the spot he had chosen was an exposed rock that had a light shaft beaming on it to warm it. He laid down, and began to chow down on the rabbit feeling completely at ease.

Open
Saralan yawned and grabbed a bone from a rabbit And started etching designs on it she looked around only seeing Lupus and started etching on it again.
Old April 4th, 2018, 06:59 PM
Dragon Tamer

Reyah padded into her camp scanning the camp for her packmates. She nodded to the few she saw. Looking around she wondered where her pup wandered off to. She gazed over at Saralan, "Have you seen Nori?" She asked tilting her head as she padded over to her sub-alphess.

Weylyn was in the training grounds waiting for Midnight. Midnight told him to wait for him at the training ground while he took Nori to the pup/queen den.

@Dark blossom@Leaf_tail@blue jellie@NO ONE FOR LE PREZ@Broken@Panda@TiredSmolFox[/CENTER]

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old April 4th, 2018, 07:04 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Reyah padded into her camp scanning the camp for her packmates. She nodded to the few she saw. Looking around she wondered where her pup wandered off to. She gazed over at Saralan, "Have you seen Nori?" She asked tilting her head as she padded over to her sub-alphess.

Weylyn was in the training grounds waiting for Midnight. Midnight told him to wait for him at the training ground while he took Nori to the pup/queen den.

@Dark blossom@Leaf_tail@blue jellie@NO ONE FOR LE PREZ@Broken@Panda@TiredSmolFox[/CENTER]
"No I haven't Alpha."
Old April 4th, 2018, 08:39 PM
Kit

Quote:

Nori was Padding along as she followed Midnight, "Are we going back to the den?Do you think Momma will be back from her patrol" She asked many question to the poor wolf not even giving him a chance to answer.
Old April 5th, 2018, 06:29 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Reyah nodded, "Let's get going." She said as she bounded toward the edge of their territory. When she finally reached the boundaries, she began to mark them. " We need to recruit more wolves find some males too. So far it's female dominant." She huffed looking at Nyx. "How go you think we could do that?" She asked.
Nyx frowned, her tail swishing back and forth pensively. "I'm not sure," she replied. "We could try recruiting more wild wolves in the area, but I don't know if they'd be open to pack life." Personally, she didn't mind the female-dominated pack, but she could see Reyah's point. As she marked their borders, sniffing for any unfamiliar scents, she turned over the problem in her mind.

(AAAA I'm so sorry I'm so late with this cri ;-
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit