Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM

Old March 2nd, 2018, 09:45 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: The Pine Oasis Pack [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Nyx hadn't had the chance to sleep peacefully for a long time. Whether it was stress, wounds, or just her insomnia acting up, she was grateful for even a few hours most nights. Now, however, her sleep was almost peaceful--right up until a leaf, snapped off from the tree on top of her den, landed on her head. With a snarl, she jumped up, expecting an enemy, only to find that she'd woken up for nothing. What a great way to start your day.

Nyx yawned, baring her teeth. She couldn't exactly go back to sleep now--it was too late anyway. What kind of example are you setting for your pack if you sleep in? Stretching her hind legs, she slid out of her den and into the forest. She spotted Reyah as she shook out the stiffness from her paws. With a respectful nod, she rasped: "Good morning, Reyah."
@Owl
(Sorry Ive been on mobile, didn't see this!)

Reyah looked over at Nyx and gave the fae a small smile. "Good morning, sleepy-head." The Alphess teased. "Please make sure to eat and we will go mark our borders at sun-high." She said pointing, with her nose, to the small deer that Midnight had brought earlier that morning. A cool breeze ruffled her fur and her eyes slid to Midnight once more hearing him call her. Her ears flicked, listening to him. "That would be fine. We will go a bit after me and Nyx return from scenting the borders. For now, take Nori to Hailfrey, and then take Weylyn to train in the clearing. Do not stray far from camp while we are gone." She warned, before seeing the small male trainee bounding from his den, wobbly and groggily.

"Good morning Reyah! Midnight, Nyx, and of course, Nori." The small male trainee grinned as he patted the smaller pup on the head. "Oh did you catch that?" he asked the pup looking at the lifeless blue jay.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old March 4th, 2018, 06:52 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
(Sorry I've been on mobile, didn't see this!)

Reyah looked over at Nyx and gave the fae a small smile. "Good morning, sleepy-head." The Alphess teased. "Please make sure to eat and we will go mark our borders at sun-high." She said pointing, with her nose, to the small deer that Midnight had brought earlier that morning. A cool breeze ruffled her fur and her eyes slid to Midnight once more hearing him call her. Her ears flicked, listening to him. "That would be fine. We will go a bit after me and Nyx return from scenting the borders. For now, take Nori to Hailfrey, and then take Weylyn to train in the clearing. Do not stray far from camp while we are gone." She warned, before seeing the small male trainee bounding from his den, wobbly and groggily.

"Good morning Reyah! Midnight, Nyx, and of course, Nori." The small male trainee grinned as he patted the smaller pup on the head. "Oh did you catch that?" he asked the pup looking at the lifeless blue jay.
Nyx nodded sheepishly at the Alphess's orders. The smell of deer and fresh-kill combined to make her mouth water and her stomach rumble. "Will do, Reyah," she murmured, heading towards the food.

As she chewed the fresh-kill, she couldn't help but notice how thin the fatty meat was. Food is growing scarce, she thought. Winter was still not over. If the weather continued like this, the pack might be in trouble. Nyx was so deep in thought that she barely noticed a dribble of blood sliding down her chin. Or maybe I'm just overthinking it.

Blood still staining her ruff, she joined Reyah and dipped her head. "Ready to mark the borders?" she asked teasingly. Truth be told, she didn't mind doing it--in fact, she liked it more than she expected she would--but doing it every day had lost its appeal, even to her.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 5th, 2018, 01:16 PM
Kit

Quote:
(Sorry Ive been on mobile, didn't see this!)

Nori nodded content with the Bluejay that Midnight had found for her "Midnight gave it to me so I could practice hunting!" She said proudly. There was not much left of the bird accept for a few feathers and fluff. Nori was playing with one of the main flight feathers from the bird, " Im going to keep this feather!" she said, and placed the the feather just behind her right ear. With a big grin she looked up at Reyah " Do you like it?" she asked, but because of the lack of thick adult fur on the pup the feather didn't stay on very well and fell off. Nori looked at the feather in frustration.

Last edited by FeatherKit131; March 5th, 2018 at 01:17 PM.
Old March 5th, 2018, 01:20 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Midnight nods “ as you wish” he says calmly as he looks at noir “ come on noir let’s go find Weylyn okay?” He asks softly as he nuzzles the pups cheek a bit picking up the feather and carefully placing the feather on her ear now making sure it stayed “ there you go beautiful.” He says playfully with a wagging tail
Old March 5th, 2018, 01:42 PM
Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Midnight nods “ as you wish” he says calmly as he looks at noir “ come on noir let’s go find Weylyn okay?” He asks softly as he nuzzles the pups cheek a bit picking up the feather and carefully placing the feather on her ear now making sure it stayed “ there you go beautiful.” He says playfully with a wagging tail

The young pup blushed as midnight place the feather behind her ear. She sat up "Ok!" She said and she trotted after midnight wagging her tail.
Old March 5th, 2018, 09:39 PM
Dragon Tamer

Reyah chuckled at Nyx. "Might wanna clean up that blood on your fur." She teased back. Looking down at Nori, she smiled in amusement at the pups frustration but then smiled when Midnight put the feather in and it stayed. She nuzzled the pups cheek with her nose. "You do look very beautiful." She gave a wolfy purr before looking over at Midnight. "We will be back." She said giving a small smile before turning around. "Let's go, Nyx." She said to the fae and bounded towards the entrance her tail swishing as she walked. Reyah had this walk that screamed strong and powerful, a leaders walk. She looked over her shoulder giving her daughter a smile.

(I'm thinking since Nori is old enough to 'hunt' and stuff, maybe she doesn't suckle anymore, maybe she eats the chewed up food?)

Weylyn nodded to his Alphess and Beta as they padded off to scent markers. He looked over at the Mercenary who was declared his Mentor or Trainer. The adolescent grinned at the brute. "What will we be doing today?" He asked eagerly.

Old March 5th, 2018, 11:03 PM
Kit

Quote:
Reyah chuckled at Nyx. "Might wanna clean up that blood on your fur." She teased back. Looking down at Nori, she smiled in amusement at the pups frustration but then smiled when Midnight put the feather in and it stayed. She nuzzled the pups cheek with her nose. "You do look very beautiful." She gave a wolfy purr before looking over at Midnight. "We will be back." She said giving a small smile before turning around. "Let's go, Nyx." She said to the fae and bounded towards the entrance her tail swishing as she walked. Reyah had this walk that screamed strong and powerful, a leaders walk. She looked over her shoulder giving her daughter a smile.

(I'm thinking since Nori is old enough to 'hunt' and stuff, maybe she doesn't suckle anymore, maybe she eats the chewed up food?)

Weylyn nodded to his Alphess and Beta as they padded off to scent markers. He looked over at the Mercenary who was declared his Mentor or Trainer. The adolescent grinned at the brute. "What will we be doing today?" He asked eagerly.
(I think that would probably work!)
Old March 7th, 2018, 05:21 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Reyah chuckled at Nyx. "Might wanna clean up that blood on your fur." She teased back. Looking down at Nori, she smiled in amusement at the pups frustration but then smiled when Midnight put the feather in and it stayed. She nuzzled the pups cheek with her nose. "You do look very beautiful." She gave a wolfy purr before looking over at Midnight. "We will be back." She said giving a small smile before turning around. "Let's go, Nyx." She said to the fae and bounded towards the entrance her tail swishing as she walked. Reyah had this walk that screamed strong and powerful, a leader's walk. She looked over her shoulder giving her daughter a smile.
Nyx snorted and attempted to lick the blood off her chin, but only managed to look ridiculous. She lashed her tail in embarrassment and followed the Alphess outside.

Nyx loved the camp, but the territory always took her breath away. She lifted her snout and took a deep breath as a brisk wind blew across the land. A smile gracing her face, she bounded after Reyah. "Ready?" she asked, her tone unusually light and airy.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 7th, 2018, 07:37 PM
Dragon Tamer

Reyah nodded, "Let's get going." She said as she bounded toward the edge of their territory. When she finally reached the boundaries, she began to mark them. " We need to recruit more wolves find some males too. So far it's female dominant." She huffed looking at Nyx. "How go you think we could do that?" She asked.

Old March 17th, 2018, 11:23 PM
Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Nori Looked up at Midnight as she follows him "Where do you think we can find Weylyn?" she was wagging her tail back and forth.

(@owl I can make a male wolf to add to our ranks! if you like?)