Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM

Old March 1st, 2018, 11:54 AM
Kit

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: The Pine Oasis Pack [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Midnight eventually comes back in his mouth trying to break free was a little living blue jay, but he held onto the bird tightly making sure not to hurt it or let it escape. He quickly walks over to noir jumping up towards them soon he was right in front of them with the living bird in his mouth. He carefully lets go of it on the ground holding it down with his paw “ here it is! It’s a blue jay and I know you may be hungry so do you wanna practice hunting with this guy?” He Says softly with a wagging tail
Nori's eyes grew wide as she saw at the bluejay and whimpered with excitement. "This would be so fun to practice with! I could keeping of its feathers!" She said bouncing up and down.
"Can I practice with the bluejay?Looking up at Reyah she wanted to her what her mother would say about it. Nori looked back at Midnight as well and gave an excited smile.
@Owl
Old March 1st, 2018, 10:25 PM
Dragon Tamer

"Oh wow! That's an awesome dream." She grinned as she held her pup close to her. She sighed happily before looking over at the entrance to the Rocky campsite. "Oh that looks like so much fun." She looked down at her daughter. "It's very important that you learn to hunt. I will allow it but Midnight..." She turned toward him, a serious look plastered on the Alphess' face. "Be aware and make sure that bluejay doesn't hurt Nori." It was a small warning to the brute. She trusted he wouldn't allow her daughter to get hurt but she wouldn't tolerate it if it happened.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old March 1st, 2018, 11:30 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
"Oh wow! That's an awesome dream." She grinned as she held her pup close to her. She sighed happily before looking over at the entrance to the Rocky campsite. "Oh that looks like so much fun." She looked down at her daughter. "It's very important that you learn to hunt. I will allow it but Midnight..." She turned toward him, a serious look plastered on the Alphess' face. "Be aware and make sure that bluejay doesn't hurt Nori." It was a small warning to the brute. She trusted he wouldn't allow her daughter to get hurt but she wouldn't tolerate it if it happened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeatherKit131 View Post
Nori's eyes grew wide as she saw at the bluejay and whimpered with excitement. "This would be so fun to practice with! I could keeping of its feathers!" She said bouncing up and down.
"Can I practice with the bluejay?Looking up at Reyah she wanted to her what her mother would say about it. Nori looked back at Midnight as well and gave an excited smile.
@Owl
He laughs softly “ my lady. You should know I will always place the young lady’s safety before my own. I would rather die than watch her get hurt. “ Soon He looks at nori “ to be careful for you’re safety I’m going to break its wings okay? So watch closely how I do it just in case you manage to find one and want to practice more on them. “ he says as he roughly pushes the bird down against its chest. He suddenly bites one of it’s wings breaking it easily soon he moves back “ I believe one wing will be enough okay than are you ready little one?” He asks with a soft smile
Old March 1st, 2018, 11:42 PM
Kit

Quote:
He laughs softly “ my lady. You should know I will always place the young lady’s safety before my own. I would rather die than watch her get hurt. “ Soon He looks at nori “ to be careful for you’re safety I’m going to break its wings okay? So watch closely how I do it just in case you manage to find one and want to practice more on them. “ he says as he roughly pushes the bird down against its chest. He suddenly bites one of it’s wings breaking it easily soon he moves back “ I believe one wing will be enough okay than are you ready little one?” He asks with a soft smile
Nori looks at the bluejay intently and crouches down waiting for Midnight to release the bird. As he releases his grip the pitiful creature tries to take off but its wing had no movement. Instead the bird uses its working wing to propel its self forward on the soils. Nori takes off after the jay smiling with excitement the entire time. As she got close to the bird she pounces, breaking its neck in the process. Nori looks at the body of the lifeless bird and looks back at Midnight and Reyah "I didn't mean to kill it so quickly" she says smiling shyly. Picking up the jay she trots back over to her mothers side and starts to naw on its leg. "Thanks Midnight for the Bluejay! It was super fun while it lasted!"

@Owl @Broken Madness

Last edited by FeatherKit131; March 1st, 2018 at 11:53 PM.
Old March 1st, 2018, 11:51 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="2"]Nori looks at the bluejay intently and crouches down waiting for Midnight to release the bird. As he releases his grip the pitiful creature tries to take off but its wing had no movement. Instead the bird uses its working wing to propel its self forward on the soils. Nori takes off after the jay smiling with excitement the entire time. As she got close to the bird she pounces, breaking its neck in the process. Nori looks at the body of the lifeless bird and looks back at Midnight and Reyah "I didn't mean to kill it so quickly" she says smiling shyly. Picking up the jay she trots back over to her mothers side and starts to naw on its leg. "Thanks Midnight for the Bluejay! It was super fun while it lasted!"
@Owl @Broken Madness
His eyes widened a bit at how quickly she killed the bird, than he smiles proudly “ awesome job my dear! You truly do take after your skilled mom!” He says happily as he begins to lay down and watch her naw on the bird “ you’re welcome my dear. Anything for my little princess” he says playfully as he looks at Reyah “ by the way, should I hunt a bit more for the pack or will the deer do?” He asks warmly as he stands up now looking down at her but of course not against her.
Old March 1st, 2018, 11:54 PM
Kit

(ps: i ship it)
Old March 2nd, 2018, 12:08 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
(ps: i ship it)
Ships!!!! XD)
Old March 2nd, 2018, 12:35 AM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: The Pine Oasis Pack [Open]

Quote:
Ships!!!! XD)
I am sailing the ships
Old March 2nd, 2018, 07:50 AM
Dragon Tamer

Reyah's ears flicked at Midnight calling her daughter his princess and such. She wasn't sure how she felt about ot but let the thought pass and gaze at Nori. "Nori dear, it's always good to kill prey as quick as possible. Not nice to let the animal that feeds is suffer." She taught her daughter this life lesson and gazed back at Midnight. "Let's wait for the others to wake up and see if it's enough or not. We do not want to kill more than we need." She said a matter of factly. Nosing Nori towards the bird once more. "Eat little one. It is your kill after all. A very good kill indeed." She said agreeing with what Midnight had said before.

(Sorry I'm gonna be slow trying to move and now my check engine light came on.../: )

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old March 2nd, 2018, 04:15 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Reyah's ears flicked at Midnight calling her daughter his princess and such. She wasn't sure how she felt about ot but let the thought pass and gaze at Nori. "Nori dear, it's always good to kill prey as quick as possible. Not nice to let the animal that feeds is suffer." She taught her daughter this life lesson and gazed back at Midnight. "Let's wait for the others to wake up and see if it's enough or not. We do not want to kill more than we need." She said a matter of factly. Nosing Nori towards the bird once more. "Eat little one. It is your kill after all. A very good kill indeed." She said agreeing with what Midnight had said before.

(Sorry I'm gonna be slow trying to move and now my check engine light came on.../: )
He smiles as he nods “ as you wish my lady” he says as he begins to lay down on his stomach watching the little one. Soon he yawns a bit “ .... oh! My lady if I may, mind if I get a chance to walk with you and the Little one alone? I found this neat place on the edge of our land so I wanna show the little it since it’s very beautiful.” He Says happily “ of course not as beautiful as you my lady”