Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2017, 10:31 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[ehhhhhh it's happeninggggggg but yes sounds good]

The small tom bounded over the hill, excitement bubbling through his pelt. He was so ready to do this. He could be just like his father, his mother, Grousestar, Auntie Aurora (xD) He could be great like them. It was only then as he burst into the clearing, tend and blue tail bushed up, that he saw it. Some dark gray tom leaning over his mother. Starclan what was happening to her? Why did she have that stuff leaking from her? Eww it smelled gross! He could help, so bravely, he bushed his pelt and flung himself at the False King, his tiny kit frame colliding softly against the hind leg of him. He nipped and tugged at Onyx, his kit claws scrabbling furiously at him. "Leave my Mommy alone! Do it before my Daddy, Cliffheart sees! He won't be very happy with you!" He growled in his squeaky little voice.
Onyx kicked the kit off him, and smiled maliciously. "So this is your son, hm?" he asked darkly and grabbed him by the scruff. "Come on, kit! You are coming with me. You'll become a great fighter in the Syndicate!" he snarled at the molly through his fur, even though the words were for him. He began to walk away, and suddenly, Scorchedpetal jumped up and at him, tackling him, making him drop Beachkit. "Leave my son alone!" she yowled, and clawed his neck. He stumbled back and felt blood seeping into his pelt. "If I go down..." she began, and looked at him. "So do you!" she jumped, and clawed his neck again, at the same time, he returned the strike and she gasped, landing on her paws, the tom falling back with a dark, pained smile. "Yes we do..." he said darkly.

She stood there, blood dripping to the ground, and suddenly she fell her eyes rolling back. She tightened them close, then looked at the tom, anger and protective love in them as she weakly got up and stood over her kit. "Not this t-time, Onyx..." she snarled, coughing. Blood dripped from her mouth, and she held her head high as she looked at him. He smiled, and stood, but now he was weak, blood still dripping from his neck, and he knew now he had to leave and see Lilith, but not without one last strike. "Oh, maybe not for the kit, but for you." he said, and as he rushed up, she moved forward to shield Beachkit and he clawed her shoulder, and she winced in pain, blood now soaked in her once beautiful pelt. It was lined with many scratches, fur lifted and matted, blood seeping all around her shoulders, neck, and face. Then he lifted a paw, but looked behind her. The battles were obviously leaning in the clan's favor, and he quickly looked down at her.

"You will die, even if I die too!" he yowled and stroke again, but she only ducked and winced, and she stayed standing over her kit. He clawed her once more, and a pool of blood started to form under her. He was frustrated, and he lifted his paw to strike again, but then he heard a commotion next to him, and there, he saw the familiar tom who escaped his grasp, and he was fighting Hades. "What...? No!" he growled. "So he caused my downfall!" he snarled, and suddenly realized the resemblance of Cliffheart and Beachkit. "And he will witness that of his mate's and kit's!" he snarled, stepping closer to to her. "Any last words for him to hear?" he asked, lifting his paw. She only growled. "Go to hell."
Old May 4th, 2017, 10:55 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

Onyx kicked the kit off him, and smiled maliciously. "So this is your son, hm?" he asked darkly and grabbed him by the scruff. "Come on, kit! You are coming with me. You'll become a great fighter in the Syndicate!" he snarled at the molly through his fur, even though the words were for him. He began to walk away, and suddenly, Scorchedpetal jumped up and at him, tackling him, making him drop Beachkit. "Leave my son alone!" she yowled, and clawed his neck. He stumbled back and felt blood seeping into his pelt. "If I go down..." she began, and looked at him. "So do you!" she jumped, and clawed his neck again, at the same time, he returned the strike and she gasped, landing on her paws, the tom falling back with a dark, pained smile. "Yes we do..." he said darkly.

She stood there, blood dripping to the ground, and suddenly she fell her eyes rolling back. She tightened them close, then looked at the tom, anger and protective love in them as she weakly got up and stood over her kit. "Not this t-time, Onyx..." she snarled, coughing. Blood dripped from her mouth, and she held her head high as she looked at him. He smiled, and stood, but now he was weak, blood still dripping from his neck, and he knew now he had to leave and see Lilith, but not without one last strike. "Oh, maybe not for the kit, but for you." he said, and as he rushed up, she moved forward to shield Beachkit and he clawed her shoulder, and she winced in pain, blood now soaked in her once beautiful pelt. It was lined with many scratches, fur lifted and matted, blood seeping all around her shoulders, neck, and face. Then he lifted a paw, but looked behind her. The battles were obviously leaning in the clan's favor, and he quickly looked down at her.

"You will die, even if I die too!" he yowled and stroke again, but she only ducked and winced, and she stayed standing over her kit. He clawed her once more, and a pool of blood started to form under her. He was frustrated, and he lifted his paw to strike again, but then he heard a commotion next to him, and there, he saw the familiar tom who escaped his grasp, and he was fighting Hades. "What...? No!" he growled. "So he caused my downfall!" he snarled, and suddenly realized the resemblance of Cliffheart and Beachkit. "And he will witness that of his mate's and kit's!" he snarled, stepping closer to to her. "Any last words for him to hear?" he asked, lifting his paw. She only growled. "Go to hell."
Beachkit took the kick and flight hard, his bones not completely hardened as he was only about three moons old. He felt his hind leg crunch and a fiery pain burn through it. He gasped in pain,mshe words frozen in his throat. What was happening here? This was nothing like th battles he had with Aredkit and Cliffheart. He felt the jaws then, grasp him in a firm jaw. He began to flail wildly, kicking and wailing. His pale yellow green hues looked back to his bleeding, wounded mother. "Mommy!" He screeched, terror written on every part of him. "Mommy help!! Mommy!" Tears stremIng down his face. He could see Cliffheart fighting in the distance, unaware of the scene. Tears were flowing down. Scorchedpetal was hurt, like really badly. He had to help her! He was being taken away by her enemy, he couldn't live with him! He had to break free, but how when his leg was scorching with pain. "Mommy!!" He screeched one finally time before dropping his head limply in defeat. His mommy was dying, and he was being taken away from his entire life.

Then he heard her rustle, and tackle Onyx. He rolled free, his hind left leg splaying out at an odd angle. Scorched was back up and fighting. He had to think of something, anything to help. Scorched was not doing well, and he saw that. He still didn't know what that red stuff was, but now there was some on his leg. It was his mother's. The next thing he knew, she was standing over him, protecting him from every blow that the gray tom threw at them. He squealed at squeaked, terrified. Her blood was dripping down her flanks, her neck, everywhere, splattering the ground around him as he shriveled in terror. His tan and gray coat was covered in his mother's blood now, and he looked basically dead as smal as he was laying there, petrified in fear. He had to help somehow. Mommy wasn't going to last long. Then he remembered. Something they always called each other. "Daddy!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, squeaky voice echoing over the fighting cats. Then he made his plea for help. "The Twin Star is falling! Daddy help!!" He cried, the tears starting up again. Hopefully he would hear.

Cliffheart, halfway across the clearing was focused on battle. Fighting, clawing, biting, hissing. Then he heard it. The Twin Star is falling... No...no no no. The fighting slowed, like the world and time was slowed. He turned, seeing the infamous King lurk menacingly towards his mate. All he could see was his Star, bleeding, dripping blood, fighting back, hissing to Onyx. The other thing that struck him, was the bundle of bloody fur crumpled under her. The world spun around him. Scorched was on the brink of death and now one of his precious Little Stars was dead. He had been right, he was a horrible father, a horrible mate. Nothing else mattered now, he left his fight and charged towards his mate, in time to hear the last words. 'Go to hell he will indeed. No one touches my Stars he flung himself forwards, yowling in such a fury, it scared even himself. "Get away from them!" He yowled, fire burning inside him, the rage. This cat had gone way too far. Now he would pay. But Scorched needed help. And she needed it now. He caught a glimpse of the fur color, I between all the blood. It was Beachkit. The little one who acted so much like him. He was gone now, and it was Onyx's fault.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 4th, 2017, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Beachkit took the kick and flight hard, his bones not completely hardened as he was only about three moons old. He felt his hind leg crunch and a fiery pain burn through it. He gasped in pain,mshe words frozen in his throat. What was happening here? This was nothing like th battles he had with Aredkit and Cliffheart. He felt the jaws then, grasp him in a firm jaw. He began to flail wildly, kicking and wailing. His pale yellow green hues looked back to his bleeding, wounded mother. "Mommy!" He screeched, terror written on every part of him. "Mommy help!! Mommy!" Tears stremIng down his face. He could see Cliffheart fighting in the distance, unaware of the scene. Tears were flowing down. Scorchedpetal was hurt, like really badly. He had to help her! He was being taken away by her enemy, he couldn't live with him! He had to break free, but how when his leg was scorching with pain. "Mommy!!" He screeched one finally time before dropping his head limply in defeat. His mommy was dying, and he was being taken away from his entire life.

Then he heard her rustle, and tackle Onyx. He rolled free, his hind left leg splaying out at an odd angle. Scorched was back up and fighting. He had to think of something, anything to help. Scorched was not doing well, and he saw that. He still didn't know what that red stuff was, but now there was some on his leg. It was his mother's. The next thing he knew, she was standing over him, protecting him from every blow that the gray tom threw at them. He squealed at squeaked, terrified. Her blood was dripping down her flanks, her neck, everywhere, splattering the ground around him as he shriveled in terror. His tan and gray coat was covered in his mother's blood now, and he looked basically dead as smal as he was laying there, petrified in fear. He had to help somehow. Mommy wasn't going to last long. Then he remembered. Something they always called each other. "Daddy!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, squeaky voice echoing over the fighting cats. Then he made his plea for help. "The Twin Star is falling! Daddy help!!" He cried, the tears starting up again. Hopefully he would hear.

Cliffheart, halfway across the clearing was focused on battle. Fighting, clawing, biting, hissing. Then he heard it. The Twin Star is falling... No...no no no. The fighting slowed, like the world and time was slowed. He turned, seeing the infamous King lurk menacingly towards his mate. All he could see was his Star, bleeding, dripping blood, fighting back, hissing to Onyx. The other thing that struck him, was the bundle of bloody fur crumpled under her. The world spun around him. Scorched was on the brink of death and now one of his precious Little Stars was dead. He had been right, he was a horrible father, a horrible mate. Nothing else mattered now, he left his fight and charged towards his mate, in time to hear the last words. 'Go to hell he will indeed. No one touches my Stars he flung himself forwards, yowling in such a fury, it scared even himself. "Get away from them!" He yowled, fire burning inside him, the rage. This cat had gone way too far. Now he would pay. But Scorched needed help. And she needed it now. He caught a glimpse of the fur color, I between all the blood. It was Beachkit. The little one who acted so much like him. He was gone now, and it was Onyx's fault.
He lifted his paw, smiling, and Scorchedpetal only lifted her head, no fer showing. He chuckled. "I'll see you there!" he said, and thrusted his paw up, then he heard it. The cry of Cliffheart, and he looked, and too late to move, too. He was tackled down again, and he fell with a bang. "Oh, poor poor Cliffheart! You are too late!" he said, and he turned to the molly, who had collapsed. "I win. The king always wins..." he said darkly, smiling. He smiled at Cliffheart like Bleddyn smiled to him, begging for the death. But he knew he wouldn't have the ability. To choose between his kit and mate, or killing an old foe. "Make your choice..." he said softly, and let his head fall in a crazed laugh. He indeed had one again, or so he thought.

Scorchedpetal weakly turned to Beachkit, and she licked his head, thinking the same as Cliffheart. But she saw the breathing, and his leg. She felt a pang in her heart. She let her son down, he was injured. But he was alive. And she knew, that it would take a damn miracle if she wanted to make it out alive. But she knew he would. And so would Cliffheart. "B-Beachkit, do me a favor..." she said, blood dripping from her mouth onto his pelt. "Take care of your family. Especially your father. Keep him shining bright... You have to be his Twin Star..." she whispered, brushing her tail along his back, and then she layed her head on him gently, making sure she wasn't on his leg. "I love you all..." she whispered weakly, her breath becoming hoarse.
Old May 4th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

CloudWing found himself facing a small cream she cat. Blood matted her fur. "HopeWish?" He said.

Anger burned in her pelt. Her former mate,cleft the clans tobewiththe fox-hearts who stole her kit, Deathkit and Sagekit. Shje leapt at him snarling. "You will pay!" She yowled.

He hissed. He letter his paw up and struck her shoulder. Blood oozed out and he smirked. "You will die HopeWish." He said. Should shook his fur and growled. "CloudPaw is gone... Its Crimson now!" He snarled. He'd jumped at her and threw his claws other neck. He felt fur plush him away. He looked up to seeSage there. "I remember everything! " she hissed. Blood dripped from a mark on uerbelly. She groaned. "I knew I should have left when I knew my mother was in SkyClan..." She dropped to the ground as her eyes clouded.

Crimson now, looked really heartbroken. He shook, overwhelmed by fury. He leapt at her again and struck, he felt claws in blood, but claws in his sides.
{Open!}

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old May 4th, 2017, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Lioncry looked him over, but she had no idea who his father was.
He was the first Dusk Syndicate cat she'd spoken with or even seen and he wasn't at all like she'd been told to expect. She nodded, following his gaze. But the throng of fighting cats was so thick that she couldn't see what he was looking at. She inhaled sharply, feeling her heart sink. “Yes. And Oh! Smokeykit!” she gasped, now frantic to go get her kit. Relieved, she followed him and quickly caught sight of the multiple shaded gray she-kit with sightless green eyes. Relief swamped over the golden warrior and she rushed forwards, pressing her face against Smokeykit's soft fur.

She saw that Smokeykit cowered away and let out a soothing churr, comforting her kit. Then anger bubbled in her chest, and she stared at Smokeykit with disbelief. “Smokeykit! You shouldn't have come! Oh, please, just stay here, okay?” she said urgently, her voice a scared plea. “Yeah. Um, mine in every way but blood.” she said, flicking her ears. She was just explaining why she and Smokeykit had no physical traits in common whatsoever.
Kovu looked at her, and as she begged the kit to stay put, he put on a stern face and looked at Lioncry. "I will stay here with her." he said, his eyes genuine. "I can fool the other fighters!" he said. He looked at the kit, who was obviously afraid. "Mom, don't go!" she cried, which made his heart pang. He looked at the warrior, and knew she had no choice. "Please mama..." she whimpered.
Old May 4th, 2017, 11:38 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

He lifted his paw, smiling, and Scorchedpetal only lifted her head, no fer showing. He chuckled. "I'll see you there!" he said, and thrusted his paw up, then he heard it. The cry of Cliffheart, and he looked, and too late to move, too. He was tackled down again, and he fell with a bang. "Oh, poor poor Cliffheart! You are too late!" he said, and he turned to the molly, who had collapsed. "I win. The king always wins..." he said darkly, smiling. He smiled at Cliffheart like Bleddyn smiled to him, begging for the death. But he knew he wouldn't have the ability. To choose between his kit and mate, or killing an old foe. "Make your choice..." he said softly, and let his head fall in a crazed laugh. He indeed had one again, or so he thought.

Scorchedpetal weakly turned to Beachkit, and she licked his head, thinking the same as Cliffheart. But she saw the breathing, and his leg. She felt a pang in her heart. She let her son down, he was injured. But he was alive. And she knew, that it would take a damn miracle if she wanted to make it out alive. But she knew he would. And so would Cliffheart. "B-Beachkit, do me a favor..." she said, blood dripping from her mouth onto his pelt. "Take care of your family. Especially your father. Keep him shining bright... You have to be his Twin Star..." she whispered, brushing her tail along his back, and then she layed her head on him gently, making sure she wasn't on his leg. "I love you all..." she whispered weakly, her breath becoming hoarse.
Cloffheart was torn in two. Save her, or kill him. He was the one who caused all this. End him before he ended anyone else, like Redkit, or Sagekit, or Strikerkit. Onyx could very well come back and get every last member of his family. But that would be later. Scorched needed him now. She wasn't going to last long without help. He made one last move, something Onyx could remember them for. He raised his paw and slashed down hard, slicing his shoulder. "Now leave...my family...my Stars....alone." He said, his tone final, thick, and firm. His pale green hues were loosing that initial flame of panic and fear. He stepped off, tail lashing behind him, not turning his back for a moment, knowing it could provoke an open spot for attack. He ran back to his mate who was pouring out blood. He glanced up wildly, no noticing Beachkit talking to Scorched. "Some cat help me!" He cried, his voice desperately pleading for help. He looked down in time to see her talking. "No no Scorched...don't leave me. I need you. You...you are my Star. You are my only one. I can't I won't do this without you. Don't leave me no..." He was panicking now, placing his paws on the most severe wounds. He had to save her. She couldn't die on him. It couldn't end here, not like this.

Beachkit was staring, horrified at his mother. So those thing he had heard the elders talking about, death, that thing that happened to the cats who went on those patrols. They left here. That's what he knew. That once something was dead, it wasn't here anymore. And that meant no Mommy to snuggle with in the nest, no one to love him except his father. He needed her too. She couldn't leave him. "Mommy, I don't know how. I can't...I'm not a Twin Star, that you and Daddy, not me. Dint go Mommy." Silent tears streamed down his face at the thought that this was her last. He buried his small head in her blood soaked fur,my ears making it worse.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 4th, 2017, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Cloffheart was torn in two. Save her, or kill him. He was the one who caused all this. End him before he ended anyone else, like Redkit, or Sagekit, or Strikerkit. Onyx could very well come back and get every last member of his family. But that would be later. Scorched needed him now. She wasn't going to last long without help. He made one last move, something Onyx could remember them for. He raised his paw and slashed down hard, slicing his shoulder. "Now leave...my family...my Stars....alone." He said, his tone final, thick, and firm. His pale green hues were loosing that initial flame of panic and fear. He stepped off, tail lashing behind him, not turning his back for a moment, knowing it could provoke an open spot for attack. He ran back to his mate who was pouring out blood. He glanced up wildly, no noticing Beachkit talking to Scorched. "Some cat help me!" He cried, his voice desperately pleading for help. He looked down in time to see her talking. "No no Scorched...don't leave me. I need you. You...you are my Star. You are my only one. I can't I won't do this without you. Don't leave me no..." He was panicking now, placing his paws on the most severe wounds. He had to save her. She couldn't die on him. It couldn't end here, not like this.

Beachkit was staring, horrified at his mother. So those thing he had heard the elders talking about, death, that thing that happened to the cats who went on those patrols. They left here. That's what he knew. That once something was dead, it wasn't here anymore. And that meant no Mommy to snuggle with in the nest, no one to love him except his father. He needed her too. She couldn't leave him. "Mommy, I don't know how. I can't...I'm not a Twin Star, that you and Daddy, not me. Dint go Mommy." Silent tears streamed down his face at the thought that this was her last. He buried his small head in her blood soaked fur,my ears making it worse.
Onyx yowled, and laughed as he spoke his last words. "I'll come back.. and I'll win again." he said darkly, and ran off.

Scorchedpetal felt her kit crying, heard her mate begging. She lifted her tail, wiping Cliffheart's eyes. "Shh..." was all se could muster in that moment, and she put enough strength to lift her head and rub her head under his chin, before it fell again. The pain that wracked through her was fading as she became numb. "If I die, know your twin star's in the sky... watching over you. Be strong, both of you, please... He will return..." she said, and cringed in pain. She could feel the pulsing of her heart in near her wounds, blood seeping from them. She didn't know what to say now. She had nothing to say yet again.

"Cliffheart. You are such a wonderful mate... I don't know what I would have done without you in my life..." she said, smiling. "Look at the kits we had, and they love you, a hero to them..." she huffed, and licked Beachkit again as he cried. "Oh, Beachkit. Don't cry..." she cooed softly. "I will always be with you, everytime you sleep, just prey before you rest, and I'll be there..." she said. "Smile before you sleep and your dreams will be ever sweet..." { yes i just did that } she said, and looked up at Cliffheart. "Take care of them... You are all they have... left..." she coughed, more blood seeping from her maw.

"I... love you..." she said, and her tail fell limply over her kit, her eyes fading as they closed, her breathing slowed drastically as she fell unconscious. She could feel her soul separating from her body. She could see her mate and kit crying, and she could see approaching warriors, and she could see the battle fading more and more. She wanted to stay, for them, but she also wanted to leave, for them. She would be a burden to have to take care of, and she didn't want that, but she knew how Cliffheart would end up. So, her spirit stood in the midst of everything, as she looked down at them. Would she leave, or stay?
Old May 5th, 2017, 01:53 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

I have been reading this and its sad, I'm about to cry! )

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old May 5th, 2017, 02:44 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Kovu looked at her, and as she begged the kit to stay put, he put on a stern face and looked at Lioncry. "I will stay here with her." he said, his eyes genuine. "I can fool the other fighters!" he said. He looked at the kit, who was obviously afraid. "Mom, don't go!" she cried, which made his heart pang. He looked at the warrior, and knew she had no choice. "Please mama..." she whimpered.
She looked at the tom, hoping that this was the right decision and she wasn't making a terrible mistake by trusting him to watch Smokeykit. She leaned in, nuzzling Smokeykit's cheek gently, then turned back to him. Slowly,
she put her mouth close to his ear, and whispered so softly she knew that there was very little chance of Smokeykit overhearing. “If something happens to me, will you take care of her?” she murmured, stroking Smokeykit with her tail. “I must.” the tension in her voice was obvious, betraying how much she didn't want to. “Just know that when I fight, I'm fighting for you.” unable to see her kit so distressed a moment longer, she turned and rung herself into the fray, facing off with a pure white molly with blue eyes, not too far from where Smokeykit and Kovu were at, as it was still within hearing distance.
Old May 5th, 2017, 03:24 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

The ebony she-cat gazed calmly at the target area, glancing at Grousestar every now and again as she awaited the order. This was definitely a big change from her attending to clan duties. The excitement of the battle seemed to lift up her spirits though. No, Auroraflame wasn't one who liked bloodshed and battles, but it was a big change from having to to run around camp attending to things. Not only that, she was angry. How dare the Dusk Syndicate attack and kill their cats. No one should have any right to be murdered for defending their clan. An angry flame danced in her icy blue hues as she awaited the order.
SkyClan, attack! That was it. That was the only words that she needed. Without a moment's hesitation, Auroraflame launched herself into the battle. She didn't plan on killing anyone, for she saw no point in that. The deputy just wanted to make sure that the Dusk Syndicate would learn their lesson after this. The adrenaline pumped through her veins as she sent scratches here and there, being careful to make sure that she didn't get the wrong cats. Everyone around her seemed to be occupied however, so she stood still, turning around in circles just in case someone were to sneak up on her.
Her icy gaze scanned the battle for someone to fight. It wasn't long before she finally spotted a cat that seemed to be scanning over the battle, like her. It was a dark bronw tabby, and somehow, she seemed familiar. Auroraflame was almost certain that she had heard someone describing that cat before. What was her name? Baring her teeth and hissing as a cat nearly crashed into her, she quickly racked her brain. A moment later the deputy had remembered. Wasn't she what the Dusk Syndicate called their Co-Commander? Yes, she was pretty sure about that. However she still couldn't get a name. Narrowing her eyes, she decided to forget about that and started advancing towards the cat. She crouched down low and hid behind some bushes as she sneaked up on the she-cat. Soon, she had reached the Co-Commander, and putting on a smirk, she approached her from behind.
"Hello there. The name's Auroraflame, deputy of SkyClan," Auroraflame greeted, putting a fake tone of politeness. For the moment, she put out the flames in her eyes. "And you are?" she asked, not giving the Co-Commander a chance to reply.

@tawny~

An egyptian mau scanned the battle with no expression on his face. His pale green orbs watched the battle with interest, his head tilted to the side ever so slightly. In his mind, Hades was debating as to whether he should stupidly jump straight into the battle, or strategically choose someone to fight. It wasn't long before he decided that it would be best to go with the second option.
A battle was always so interesting for Hades. He was one of those cats that somehow managed to enjoy the metallic taste that blood gave. However, in the recent moons he hadn't managed to find many targets. But this was the perfect chance for him. Looking around, there were so many options that the fighter could choose. Yet, he wanted to wait and find someone interesting. Finally, his attention was snatched to the sight of a cat with a crippled leg. A sly smile grew on his maw and he started to sneak towards the tom. Hades went unnoticed with everyone busy fightig their own enemies.
About a minute later, he reached the cat. This'll be easy, he thought, nearly letting out a small, dark chuckle. Without wasting another moment, he decided to attack. Hades leapt up and unsheathed his claws, his paws reaching out as he aimed to land on the cat's back.

@Nighty

Fear crept onto the black and white cat's face as he dodged past cats being flung here and there. Hawkpaw had never been in a battle, for he had been too young to participate in the liberation of the four other clans. This would be his first. And the tom was slightly worried, seeing as he hadn't had many chances to do battle training with his mentor. At first, he had been quite confident that if he chose a small enougntarget, he would be found. But now that he was actually in the battle, he felt worried.
Looking around, he was constantly turning around, his hackles raising as he felt as though someone was creeping up on him. Hawkpaw didn't like this. Strangely enough, he had always expected that his first battle would be exciting. Not because of the bloodshed that came with it, but because he would then have a chance to test out the skills he knew. For a moment, the apprentice felt like slinking into a bush and staying there for the rest of the battle. But no, he couldn't and he knew it. That would be an act of cowardice. Hawkpaw had to fight for his clan, for that was what he had come here to do. That's why he had been chosen.

@RedHead

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Closed Thread