Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 7th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Goldenpaw landed on the hard ground. She got to her paws and raced past Death, clawing his side as she went, then she whipped around and bit his tail. "Rawr!" "Get away!"
The tom growled and pinned her Dow n. " if you lay one paw on me again, I will rip your pelt off and feed it to the foxes."He growled

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old May 7th, 2017, 05:17 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
The three-legged tom yowled in anger and pain and bit down hard onto the she-cat, grabbing her by the scruff and tossing her to the side before leaping away. Panting he shook his head to try and clear the pounding of his racing heart.

( um is Cloud gonna run or nah? its okay if not cuz im thinking of Nevy collapsing soon the poor bab just aint cut out for fighting)

(Let's do one more thing then maybe have him collapse)

Cloud leapt to her paws, panting and shaking blood from her eyes. Running after him she clawed at the tree legged tom, scratching his muzzle and back.
Old May 7th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Goldenpaw couldn't help laughing. "Ha! If you say so!" She kicked him in the stomach with a hard blow, then wiggled out from under him and began clawing his ears. "I touched you, what are you going to do about it?"

Character Site

Old May 7th, 2017, 05:27 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

The deputy almost flinched as the co-commander snarled. Yeesh, she's a bit sensitive, Auroraflame thought, wrinkling her nose in disgust. However, a satisfied smile grew on Auroraflame's maw as her blow to the shoulder landed. She only had a few moments to watch the blood trickle down before she had to dodge a blow from the she-cat.
The deputy's icy blue hues narrowed as she stared at the she-cat, coldness in her eyes. The she-cat knew that she had angered her opponent now, which meant that this was going to be even harder. Life or death. That was the rules of the game. But even so, the she-cat didn't plan on killing the co-commander. No, she didn't want to bring such sorrow. She was quite certain that Boreas however, wanted to maul her to death. Wouldn't that be a pleasant death?
Auroraflame suddenly lashed out again, hoping to injure her shoulders again. But as she was doing so, the co-commander aimed a strike to the leg that had earlier damaged her shoulder. The deputy had to pull the leg back, but she lost her balance in the process. The ebony feline clumsily scrambled for balance, knowing that any mistake to kill her. She didn't want to die today. No, Auroraflame still had many more moons to live through. She refused to die at the paws of the dark brown tabby.
Snarling at the she-cat, she lashed out again. Her eyes were focused intently on her shoulder, yet the co-commander struck out again, aiming to block her blow. Fury danced in flames across her orbs as she stretched her claws out as far as they could. She managed to narrowly miss the blow, however the momentum carried her passed the she-cat's shoulder, and instead ended up raked across her neck. The rage and fury quickly changed to horror as she realised what she had done. Hopefully she hadn't done enough to kill the she-cat, but the wound had been pretty deep with the power in her blow. She could only hope for the best.
Auroraflame knew that even if she had just done quite a bit of damage to the she-cat, she couldn't let her recover. Maybe if the battle were to end then she could, but not if it were during the battle. At any moment, her opponent could strike back and damage her own pelt.
So with that, she aimed yet another blow to her shoulders, hoping that she wouldn't accidentally miss the strike. She didn't want to kill anyone, not today, not ever.

@tawny~

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old May 7th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Goldenpaw couldn't help laughing. "Ha! If you say so!" She kicked him in the stomach with a hard blow, then wiggled out from under him and began clawing his ears. "I touched you, what are you going to do about it?"
Death snarled and clawed her face. He leapt at her clawing her cheek. He spun around and jumped on her biting her scruff.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old May 7th, 2017, 05:34 PM

My Mood: Bored
Post Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
The deputy almost flinched as the co-commander snarled. Yeesh, she's a bit sensitive, Auroraflame thought, wrinkling her nose in disgust. However, a satisfied smile grew on Auroraflame's maw as her blow to the shoulder landed. She only had a few moments to watch the blood trickle down before she had to dodge a blow from the she-cat.
The deputy's icy blue hues narrowed as she stared at the she-cat, coldness in her eyes. The she-cat knew that she had angered her opponent now, which meant that this was going to be even harder. Life or death. That was the rules of the game. But even so, the she-cat didn't plan on killing the co-commander. No, she didn't want to bring such sorrow. She was quite certain that Boreas however, wanted to maul her to death. Wouldn't that be a pleasant death?
Auroraflame suddenly lashed out again, hoping to injure her shoulders again. But as she was doing so, the co-commander aimed a strike to the leg that had earlier damaged her shoulder. The deputy had to pull the leg back, but she lost her balance in the process. The ebony feline clumsily scrambled for balance, knowing that any mistake to kill her. She didn't want to die today. No, Auroraflame still had many more moons to live through. She refused to die at the paws of the dark brown tabby.
Snarling at the she-cat, she lashed out again. Her eyes were focused intently on her shoulder, yet the co-commander struck out again, aiming to block her blow. Fury danced in flames across her orbs as she stretched her claws out as far as they could. She managed to narrowly miss the blow, however the momentum carried her passed the she-cat's shoulder, and instead ended up raked across her neck. The rage and fury quickly changed to horror as she realised what she had done. Hopefully she hadn't done enough to kill the she-cat, but the wound had been pretty deep with the power in her blow. She could only hope for the best.
Auroraflame knew that even if she had just done quite a bit of damage to the she-cat, she couldn't let her recover. Maybe if the battle were to end then she could, but not if it were during the battle. At any moment, her opponent could strike back and damage her own pelt.
So with that, she aimed yet another blow to her shoulders, hoping that she wouldn't accidentally miss the strike. She didn't want to kill anyone, not today, not ever.
@tawny~
Fox and Wolf yowled in fury as the she cat dealt the fatal blow, hissing and snarling the two massive toms circled the she, Wolfs grey and black pelt bristled with fury and his eye bared a amber fire burning with malice "What have you done?!" He demanded with disgust, the fox tom circled his claws unseathed, his bushy tail lashed his neck hair sticking straight up, "You murderer!" He spat

Last edited by TheWarriorKing; May 7th, 2017 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Incorrect spelling
Old May 7th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Might disappear again

Goldenpaw was trapped under his weight. Oops! She rolled over, trying to knock him off, but realized that she had made a mistake. Oh no! My belly is exposed, and I'm stuck!

Character Site

Old May 7th, 2017, 06:00 PM

My Mood: Bored
Post Re: Retribution

Quote:
Goldenpaw was trapped under his weight. Oops! She rolled over, trying to knock him off, but realized that she had made a mistake. Oh no! My belly is exposed, and I'm stuck!
DeadFang gasped seeing Goldenpaw disappear under the tom, snarling his broad shoulders bristled and the toms seasoned muscles rippled charging across the battlefield he grabbed Death with his claws and hauled him off Goldenpaw, throwing him he stood over Goldenpaw protecting her, "Oi, you" he spat at Death, "You ever harm a hair on her pelt again and I'll send you to starclan!"
Old May 7th, 2017, 06:03 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(Let's do one more thing then maybe have him collapse)

Cloud leapt to her paws, panting and shaking blood from her eyes. Running after him she clawed at the tree legged tom, scratching his muzzle and back.
Neverfalter slashed his claws across her face. But sadly the blow had little effect as his strength was waning quickly. He fell back on his haunches gasping before falling to his side blood pooling from his wounds. He rolled on his stomach and tried to get into a defensive position but he was just so tired and his back hurt so much. His mind swam with confusion and the bloodstained forest seemed to tilt and spin in front of him. "Maybe I'll just lay here. It's not so bad." He thought drowsily as darkness began to cloud his vision and he blinked slowly. But then as he caught sight of his attacker advancing back towards him he snapped back to awareness and staggered as quickly to his paws as he could. The floor seemed to spin and wobble beneath him and he nearly became sick as he struggled to regain his balance. Through his muddled thoughts he managed to conclude that if he stayed here he would die. And so, he turned and ran as fast as his injured body could take him. He hated the idea of running from this important battle but the overwhelming instinct to survive pushed him onward and he dizzyingly crashed through shrubs before stumbling over a rock, the blow flinging him head over tail and landing with a thump on the hard earth unconscious.
(thanks for the rp :3 nice fight! *flips away* YEE!)

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old May 7th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Might disappear again

Goldenpaw slipped out from under Deadfang. "Thanks," She mewed, then she leaped at Death. Goldenpaw landed on Death's back and bit his scruff. "Your gonna pay!"

Wait, does Death die, or not?)

Character Site

Closed Thread