Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 05:43 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 05:39 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:38 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:17 PM

Old November 19th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
Magpiepaw didn't exactly feel ready, but then again it wasn't like she would be taking on Greenvine by herself.
Her tired limbs were starting to fail her from time to time, after having carried Dragonstar through the storm, but she had enough adrenaline left in her body to go past that feeling.
With determination overshadowing her otherwise strained and tired tone, she gave a nod to Lightningscale, and took her position, taking a glance at the newest arrival out of the corner of her eyes.

(So ... we just barge into the meeting ? Like that ? Ok then.)

@Swifheart @CinnamonCookie @Okapi
(youll see just talk with the cats from the other clan and maybe youll see fireflower[dragonstars sister.....her being in the other clan was not planed])

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

(youll see just talk with the cats from the other clan and maybe youll see fireflower[dragonstars sister.....her being in the other clan was not planed])
Flyingspirit narrowed his eyes,” When I say Go...you go...1...2....3...Go!” He shoved his way into the den.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Flyingspirit narrowed his eyes,” When I say Go...you go...1...2....3...Go!” He shoved his way into the den.
greenvine hissed at the sound of cats running into her den.she heard the cats enter the pich black cave."what do you want?!'she yelled

So did they bury you?
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

greenvine hissed at the sound of cats running into her den.she heard the cats enter the pich black cave."what do you want?!'she yelled
He knew there was no use it trying to be stealth,"Magpiepaw use the sound to fight." He hissed quietly @Swiftheart he growled loudly,"It's our territory...leave or else." His voice boomed,"We know you attacked Dragonstar!"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
He knew there was no use it trying to be stealth,"Magpiepaw use the sound to fight." He hissed quietly @Swiftheart he growled loudly,"It's our territory...leave or else." His voice boomed,"We know you attacked Dragonstar!"
greenvine knew as soon as the cat talked just what to do"friends of dragonstar you say"greenvine said talking to the warrior not careing about the little one next to him she couldnt tell app.maybe or a short and new warrior."where is she"greenvine yelled backing the warrior against the caver wall.ready to attack at any moment.

So did they bury you?
Old November 20th, 2017, 04:59 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

greenvine knew as soon as the cat talked just what to do"friends of dragonstar you say"greenvine said talking to the warrior not careing about the little one next to him she couldnt tell app.maybe or a short and new warrior."where is she"greenvine yelled backing the warrior against the caver wall.ready to attack at any moment.
"Like we're gonna just up and tell you !" The she-cat apprentice hissed, taking a fighting stance, though her body was trembling. She was a terrible fighter, and this cat could control nature. She didn't have a chance. But she had to distract her from Flyingpsirit and the others somewhow, and if only for a while.
It was pitch black, yet she felt like she could see everyone around her. Huh, weird ... She thought. Maybe the fear was making her imagine things. That must have been it.

-
"... Swiftowl ? My dear Swiftowl ?"
The old tom woke up in a field of light. "Where in Starclan's name am I ? " He grumbled, before coming back to his senses. "Oh ..."
A beautiful she-cat stood before him, her body bathing in starlight, a fond look on her face. She was purring as she looked at him, and gave him a few licks.
"Briarfur !" He protested, surprised and confused, trying to hold back the tears he felt prickling at his eyes. "How ... you haven't visited in years !" He grumbled, his voice stained with a somewhat hidden flurry of emotions.
"Yes, I'm sorry my grumpy mouse-brain, but you yourself said you didn't want to see me anymore ..." Something akin to sadness passed onto the pale-grey she-cat's face, before she smiled again.
"I ... I ..." Swiftowl was visibly distressed. "You know I didn't mean it ! I wasn't myself I ... I'm still not myself ..."
"What do you mean ?" She chuckled. "Look at you ! You're a Medicine cat again ! You've got yourself an apprentice ! You are the old Swiftowl."
The old tom looked down at his paws, before his gaze settled on his past mate.
"Ravenkit's not officially my apprentice ... " He said as he coughed a little to the side, slightly embarassed.
"Then what are you waiting for ?" Said a lively voice, as Furzepaw came sprinting down on the shining hill. "We can help you with the ceremony if you'd like, brother !"
"How ? ..." Swiftowl scoffed. "Why are you here ?! I never cast you away, yet you stopped visiting too ! Such brother you are !"
Furzepaw looked nonchalant as he got closer to Swiftowl and Briarfur. "What ? Visiting you alone while you were a loner, and having to deal with your awful moodswings ? No thank you." He meowed teasingly, which set off Swiftowl who hissed at his littermate. "Case in point." Furzepaw added at that, as the old tom went back to muttering under his breath, though his strings of curses were stopped as Briarfur nuzzled him.
"Come on, now, you know he didn't mean anything by it." She reassured him as she glared at Furzepaw, before staring back at her mate. "Your grumpiness is endearing, dear. Though, you should really appoint that she-kit as your apprentice, she's so passionate, it'd be a waste not to officialize her."
"Yeah, she's a nice little furball." Furzepaw added. "She'll make a great Medicine cat one of these days. Maybe even better than you ! Not that that's not easily achievable ..." He teased.
Swiftowl let that last comment slide, and turned to both his deceased loved ones.
"You're right ... I'm getting old, and she really is worthy of my knowledge ... I shall lose no more time before the ceremony."
"That's my Swiftowl." Briarfur purred, as Furzepaw nodded.
Soon, their bodies started to fade, as did the entire place, and they said their goodbyes.

Swiftowl woke up from his dream in the middle of the night, doing his best not to wake Ravenkit, to go check on Dragonstar, as well as ask her something.
"Dragonstar ?" He asked as he entered her den. "I don't know if you're still asleep, but I was thinking I should do the ceremony and officially appoint Ravenkit as my apprentice."
He sat at the entrance, waiting for a response, if he was going to get any, as he looked at the starry sky up above, a wave of nostalgia hitting him yet again.

@Okapi @Swiftheart

(Hope you're okay wih me roleplaying Swiftowl's past mate and his brother for a bit. I know I haven't made a form, but they were mentioned in Swiftowl's form. Also, I needed Starclan cats.
Oh, and, to prevent any confusion : Swiftowl used to be a regular warrior, and only became the med cat after his mate, Briarfur, died while she was pregnant.)

Last edited by PeaFlower; November 20th, 2017 at 05:04 AM.
Old November 20th, 2017, 06:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Like we're gonna just up and tell you !" The she-cat apprentice hissed, taking a fighting stance, though her body was trembling. She was a terrible fighter, and this cat could control nature. She didn't have a chance. But she had to distract her from Flyingpsirit and the others somewhow, and if only for a while.
It was pitch black, yet she felt like she could see everyone around her. Huh, weird ... She thought. Maybe the fear was making her imagine things. That must have been it.

-
The old tom woke up in a field of light. "Where in Starclan's name am I ? " He grumbled, before coming back to his senses. "Oh ..."
A beautiful she-cat stood before him, her body bathing in starlight, a fond look on her face. She was purring as she looked at him, and gave him a few licks.
"Briarfur !" He protested, surprised and confused, trying to hold back the tears he felt prickling at his eyes. "How ... you haven't visited in years !" He grumbled, his voice stained with a somewhat hidden flurry of emotions.
"Yes, I'm sorry my grumpy mouse-brain, but you yourself said you didn't want to see me anymore ..." Something akin to sadness passed onto the pale-grey she-cat's face, before she smiled again.
"I ... I ..." Swiftowl was visibly distressed. "You know I didn't mean it ! I wasn't myself I ... I'm still not myself ..."
"What do you mean ?" She chuckled. "Look at you ! You're a Medicine cat again ! You've got yourself an apprentice ! You are the old Swiftowl."
"Ravenkit's not officially my apprentice ... " He said as he coughed a little to the side, slightly embarassed.
"Then what are you waiting for ?" Said a lively voice, as Furzepaw came sprinting down on the shining hill. "We can help you with the ceremony if you'd like, brother !"
"How ? ..." Swiftowl scoffed. "Why are you here ?! I never cast you away, yet you stopped visiting too ! Such brother you are !"
Furzepaw looked nonchalant as he got closer to Swiftowl and Briarfur. "What ? Visiting you alone while you were a loner, and having to deal with your awful moodswings ? No thank you." He meowed teasingly, which set off Swiftowl who hissed at his littermate. "Case in point." Furzepaw added at that, as the old tom went back to muttering under his breath, though his strings of curses were stopped as Briarfur nuzzled him.
"Come on, now, you know he didn't mean anything by it." She reassured him as she glared at Furzepaw, before staring back at her mate. "Your grumpiness is endearing, dear. Though, you should really appoint that she-kit as your apprentice, she's so passionate, it'd be a waste not to officialize her."
"Yeah, she's a nice little furball." Furzepaw added. "She'll make a great Medicine cat one of these days. Maybe even better than you ! Not that that's not easily achievable ..." He teased.
Swiftowl let that last comment slide, and turned to both his deceased loved ones.
"You're right ... I'm getting old, and she really is worthy of my knowledge ... I shall lose no more time before the ceremony."
Soon, their bodies started to fade, as did the entire place, and they said their goodbyes.

Swiftowl woke up from his dream in the middle of the night, doing his best not to wake Ravenkit, to go check on Dragonstar, as well as ask her something.
"Dragonstar ?" He asked as he entered her den. "I don't know if you're still asleep, but I was thinking I should do the ceremony and officially appoint Ravenkit as my apprentice."
He sat at the entrance, waiting for a response, if he was going to get any, as he looked at the starry sky up above, a wave of nostalgia hitting him yet again.

@Okapi @Swiftheart

(Hope you're okay wih me roleplaying Swiftowl's past mate and his brother for a bit. I know I haven't made a form, but they were mentioned in Swiftowl's form. Also, I needed Starclan cats.
Oh, and, to prevent any confusion : Swiftowl used to be a regular warrior, and only became the med cat after his mate, Briarfur, died while she was pregnant.)
Ravenkit, unknown to Swiftowl witnessed Swiftowl's experience with what seemed to be Starclan. She pattered over to Swiftowl,"You heard Furzepaw and Briarfur. Come on! Excitement filled her paws.

Old November 20th, 2017, 06:15 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

He pressumed the other entrance of the den was close to he answered,"In camp recovering from your wounds." He braced himself for attack hoping she could kill him with suspense instead of fighting leave for the other entrance of the den!

Old November 20th, 2017, 07:19 AM
Dragon of fire

Quote:

-

@Okapi @Swiftheart

Quote:
He pressumed the other entrance of the den was close to he answered,"In camp recovering from your wounds." He braced himself for attack hoping she could kill him with suspense instead of fighting leave for the other entrance of the den!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(Ment coalfur.There was a typo)
Coalfur crouched down,waiting to spring in.She unsethed her claws,sinking them into the ground." Will do.And my name's coalfur by the way." She said.The reason she had a clan name was because her mom was a dependent from a clan,but had never said which one, but she didn't mind.It was to late to change her name now anyway.She didn't know if the clan cat would say their name or not,but she didn't mind that either.She was more focussed on finding this cat who had supposedly done something bad than formality's.
lightningscale walked into the dark caver like hole "come on coalfur"he said going deeper inside.when he got inside he heard then yelling nothing good in his case.he lit a vine inside the hole on fire,greenvine took no notice.greenvine ready to strangle flyingsprit in a coner.he lit a bolt of lighting as a singal as quick as he could.lightingscale leaped on greenvines back but she pushed him against the wall of the cave knocking the breath out of him and throwing him off.as lightningscale got up from the ground greenvine started strangleing him,he felt lightheaded he tried clawing at greenvine but couldnt.there was nothing he could do.

dragonstar woke as swiftowl came into her den and asked a question "i have planned on that happening its the med cats chose and i think ravenkit would be great app."

So did they bury you?
Old November 20th, 2017, 09:21 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Ravenkit, unknown to Swiftowl witnessed Swiftowl's experience with what seemed to be Starclan. She pattered over to Swiftowl,"You heard Furzepaw and Briarfur. Come on! Excitement filled her paws.
(hope it's okay with you if I make it so she joined Swiftowl at the leader's den)

Quote:

dragonstar woke as swiftowl came into her den and asked a question "i have planned on that happening its the med cats chose and i think ravenkit would be great app."
Swiftowl jumped slightly when he heard Ravenkit. "Wha-How did you kn-Why-" He tried to find what words to say. He was sure the kit had been sleeping, and how did she know about his dream ? If she had witnessed it, that kit sure had potential. He hoped Dragonstar would agree with him.
Speaking of which, the clan leader had woken up.

After hearing her words, Swiftowl gave a nod of approval.
"Fine, it's settled then. We'll do the ceremony as soon as possible." He meowed.

(Do you want the ceremony to take place on that night or later ? @Okapi
Just to be sure. I'll have to research the ceremony thing as I haven't come across it in years.)

Quote:

lightningscale walked into the dark caver like hole "come on coalfur"he said going deeper inside.when he got inside he heard then yelling nothing good in his case.he lit a vine inside the hole on fire,greenvine took no notice.greenvine ready to strangle flyingsprit in a coner.he lit a bolt of lighting as a singal as quick as he could.lightingscale leaped on greenvines back but she pushed him against the wall of the cave knocking the breath out of him and throwing him off.as lightningscale got up from the ground greenvine started strangleing him,he felt lightheaded he tried clawing at greenvine but couldnt.there was nothing he could do.

Magpiepaw didn't think, and launched at the vines, trying to cut them in half to free Lightningscale, or at least allow him to breathe. She was struggling to do so, however, and was so focused on her task she even forgot what they were here for, as well as the cat looming in the shadows.

(Magpiepaw is weak, wow. Then again she had her fair share of hard tasks.
Do you want greenvine to hurt her ? I mean you can if you want. @littledragon0625 )

@Swiftheart