Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by iliri
Today 02:08 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 02:07 AM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 01:48 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:09 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:03 AM

Old February 15th, 2024, 05:56 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: moorland race - pt 2! [apprentices and up]

Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 47 moons
[Russet tabby with white tuxedo markings, white paws and sky-blue eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Bravebird - @tallulah ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur's head shot up from where he was sitting in a warmer patch of sunlight, Bravebird's voice surprising him. A race? He remembered the last one, though he hadn't participated. Maybe this time, he would. Pushing himself to his paws, the red tom padded over to his friend and gave her a friendly nudge as they trotted to the moors. "A race! Someone's eager to show off." His enthusiasm was evident in the way his tail swayed behind him. He certainly was eager to show off. Hawkfur prided himself in being fast like his namesake, and with the confidence he had been gaining back over the last several moons, he felt as though his chances were good. Even if he lost, he would still take any chance he could get to be around her.

"I'm excited to see what you've got in store for us."
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old February 15th, 2024, 07:25 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Bored

Dewsong Spawned.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old February 16th, 2024, 05:21 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

OOOOOO! A race! Fallowpaw follows bravebird
Old February 16th, 2024, 06:38 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Bearpelt joined.

Birdpaw joined., calling out at the top of her lungs BEASTIE!!!!!!!!!! A WARRIOR IS HOLDING A RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @GhostlyStarfinder

Swanpaw joined. Sure the sun was out and the sun burned her eyes so she would have to manage the obstacle course without her eyesight, but she had navigated without the sun before. She was sure she could manage, though a obstacle course might be difficult to manage without any sight at all. Not that she had much sight during the day anyways.

Caterpillarpaw joined, sighing. Why wouldn't Adderpaw join? It was usually very simple and easy for her to get her sister to join events but she didn't even manage to do it this time. (All open)!
Beastpaw barrelled over to her sister, immediately attempting to instigate a bicker. "Imma win definitesly!" she yowled, puffing out her scrawny chest. Finally, a way to take her mind off Tigersmists and that other cat.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old February 16th, 2024, 06:46 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Vixenstare

Vixenstare padded over to the event, excitment prickling in her fur. A racing event? The molly had always been fast, but she hasn't actually pushed her speed to the limits in a while. It would be fun! In a weird, optimistic mood, Vixenstare joined in and looked around, hoping to see Hawkfur or Bristlepaw join.
@Micanomancy (Hawkfur mention)

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; February 16th, 2024 at 06:46 PM.
Old February 19th, 2024, 12:42 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

A race? The silver apprentice's ears twitched. She was rather rusty, her broken leg only properly healing some moon or so ago, and even now she still got that stiff feeling if she overused it - not that she shared that information with anyone. By all means it could slow her down. But no one ever gained anything by waiting, did they? If she wanted to be known as one of the fastest among the clan once more, as she was before her kidnapping, Silverpaw would have to race. Perhaps with care, but the practice would do her good. Huffing out a breath, the apprentice stopped what she was doing, remaining behind most of the gathering crowd with an ear to listen for further instruction.

Old February 19th, 2024, 01:08 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt joined.

Birdpaw joined, the hyperactive small seven moon old bouncing in place. A race!!!!!! Yay!!!! Fun!!!!!!!

Swanpaw joined. Fortunately, the clouds were covering the sun so the albino could have her pale blue eyes open without the sun burning her eyes.

Caterpillarpaw joined, the blind eight moon old not sure why her sister, Adderpaw wouldn't join.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; February 29th, 2024 at 05:07 PM.
Old February 20th, 2024, 05:55 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 1] - Inactive

Pink tongue gently dragged through tan and cream fur when it suddenly paused, the molly turning her gaze upward as she heard her daughter's familiar voice crying out to WindClan. Blue eyes lit up with amusement and pride as the passionate warrior spoke up, and the former queen found herself nodding along. It was true. WindClan had been growing complacent. What had happened with Cowtuft was proof enough.

The patched she-cat didn't know what to make of the tom. She'd thought him so soft spoken and well meaning towards the clan. Something was off about the whole ordeal, even as she realized how close she could have come to dying herself had her care been administered by the former WindClanner as opposed to his lovely apprentice. An apprentice who was less and less visible among her clanmates every day. The WindClan of old would not have stood for that. They would have checked up on her. Ensured she was alright. Now everyone simply twirled their tails about as if waiting for something to happen, far too content to be the reason things happened instead.

Like the true WindClanner she was, Dapplebreeze stood, ready to follow after her precious bird and participate in this race. It had been some time since she had run besides her clanmates in a competitive fashion, tending to take her runs alone of late. Another sign, she supposed, of the lazy contempt that had plagued her once industrious clan. And yet, even as these thoughts plagued her, the round faced molly's chest puffed with pride, taking note of her darling new apprentice among the cats joining in for some fun. Brightpaw had already showed plenty of eagerness to learn and be a part of the clan as of their first day together, and today was obviously no different.

Silently, the senior warrior followed after the two, not bringing attention to herself. Today was a day for fun and to light the fires of competition in WindClan. She wished for her daughter and apprentice to enjoy themselves. To not feel like they had to behave themselves or pay attention to orders. A day off for clan bonding was never a waste in her eyes, after all. Training could always wait until the morrow.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 21st, 2024, 07:24 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive

Mismatched ears perked up as a familiar voice rang through the clearing, coaxing Snowybreeze to look up from his place on the snow. He'd been taking a nap by the roots of the Galewood. It had been his self appointed sleeping spot since she had died, unable to face the empty nest that she'd helped him build once upon a time. She would have hated it. Seeing him sleeping out in the open once more. Would have worried her sick. But... if she could see him from her place in the stars as he slept, he needed no more cover than that. Nothing could ever provide more warmth and security than her love.

The sound of the race made him purr, yet he remained put. The colossal tom was hardly WindClan's fastest cat. He wasn't really built for speed, and was far too clumsy on his feet. Perhaps he would be allowed to follow the race? Or he could walk along with those who were left too far back? It was always best to walk with company, in his opinion, even if that company was someone as worthless as he.

Deciding against it, realizing he would no doubt get in the way with his oafishness, the gentle giant shuffled his paws nervously, ready to lie down once more when he caught sight of him. The gray pelt of the clan's deputy among the rest of the gathered cats. His beloved's father. Stars... he hadn't spoken to him since... Well, truth be told, they had never been close. Snowybreeze would not have blamed him if he considered him an inappropriate mate for his daughter. Berryfrost had deserved the world... and the Maine Coon mix had only his heart to give, hardly a worthy trade off.

And yet... he worried. If he had felt the sting of Berryfrost's death... if he could still hear the agonizing cries of the void left crumbling in his heart in the place she had once dwelled within... Fallownose must be devastated. Had anyone approached him? Seen to him that he was alright? No doubt they had. WindClan cats... they did not let each other suffer in agonizing loneliness. They hadn't left him alone when he was but a young apprentice, and he could not see why they would start now. Yet he felt... compelled to move forward. To provide some level of comfort. Of warmth. Of understanding.

Mind made up, Snowybreeze got up, his white pelt heavy with fallen snow. Shaking his pelt free of the frozen debris, he made his way through the crowd, sky blue eyes following after the tom his mate had cherished with all her heart. Perhaps he was not the one to provide the best wisdom. He was not the best fighter... the best hunter... truly, he excelled at nothing. But he knew the pain that must abide in that heart all too well. Knew that words of comfort would mean nothing. But the presence of another? A small smile that let him know it was not alright... but that they could go down this path together until it began to hurt less? It wasn't much, really... but he could offer nothing else. And maybe, just maybe... he would be overstepping a line. Be unneeded, the deputy having already moved on. But he would rather take the chance of being wrong and unnecessary over leaving another suffering the same anguish he felt every day when he felt the sun rising on a world without her in it.

"H-hello. There. Hi. Oh... I already. Said that... I think. U-um... I was just. Wondering. If perhaps... I could. Walk. Beside you. I mean..." the quiet tom whispered, having finally caught up to Fallownose, already silently cursing his less than stellar attempt at so much as greeting his former father-in-law.

@Lillith [Fallownose]
| Feel free to ignore this! Just thought Snowybreeze wouldn't really ignore seeing Fallownose looking so glum. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 23rd, 2024, 04:06 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn | Monkey’s Paw

Firestorm had been spending a lot of time away from the clan lately, opting to remain in the medicine cat’s den with her new mate or heading out alone, a sharp contrast to the strutting around and proclaiming her greatness that she used to engage in. A lot of things had changed, and she was reluctant to leave Lightningstorm alone for extended periods, or draw too much attention to the healer through herself.

Though she did have that reluctance, during one of the times she was lazing about the clearing — debating what to do, a most tantalizing proposition was made. A race. Now, there was several things about Firestorm that must never be forgotten, but two that stood out above the rest. One: she was not one to back down from a challenge, ever. And two: she absolutely loved racing! She prided herself in being the self proclaimed fastest cat in WindClan and now was the perfect opportunity to prove it!

”Im coming Birdieeee~~!!” the orange tabby called, bounding out of camp after the group. Oh she was so excited!! She had missed the last clanwide race and now it was time for her to show off her stuff! As she raced past some of her clanmates, she noticed Snowybreezy and Fallowy Wallowy! Awww they seemed to be talking… no fun!! ”Heeyy Snowybreezy, Hi Uncle Fallow~~!” she called as she neared. Not wasting any time, she zipped right on past them ”Bye bye Snowybreezy, see ya later Fallowy Wallowy!”

Nearing the front of the group, she found another victim cat she was somewhat close to. One she hadn’t talked to in quite some time! Skidding against the ground as she sloppily attempted to stop herself, she nearly went tumbling forward onto her face. Turning to the cat with a lopsided grin, her eyes gleamed with mischief. ”Aunty Dapple~!” She purred. Admittedly, she was still a bit upset with Uncle Fallow and Birdie, but she couldn’t clearly remember Aunty Dapple saying anything outrageous about Cowtuft during the whole fiasco. Also, she just missed the older warrior.

”Are you racing too?? Huh huh huh?? Do you think you can beat me? I bet you can’t! I bet you’re too old to run fast, and you’ll get left in my dust~~” The energetic warrior purred teasingly, falling into step with the dappled she-cat. Wow, what a change in demeanor that a single cat (Lightningstorm) could bring on! Slowly but surely, Firestorm was returning to her past self.

[ @Lillith for brief Fallow mention @Alchemist Kitsune for Dapplebreeze and Snowy, feel free to ignore since I know you’re both busy ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here