Today 07:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 18th, 2022, 10:57 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: October Gathering

Darkpaw

Flustered, the tom felt his pelt heat up as Larkpaw spoke, he wasn’t sure how to react. Darkpaw hadn’t been expecting that response from the she-cat, his mouth agape as he stared at her as if he were a fish out of water. He had been sure that Larkpaw would brush him off and call him stupid or something, but now he found himself in an unfamiliar situation and quickly realized that he no longer had control of the situation. ‘What do I do, what do I do, what do I do!’ the large dark cat was inwardly panicking, but he couldn’t just show that! Larkpaw would know she had won! And if there was one thing Darkpaw absolutely hated, it was losing.

He had nothing. Darkpaw couldn’t think of a witty retort, couldn’t come up with anything to say in turn, and as such he worried he’d have to concede this round. Kneading the sand beneath his paws, he looked down for a moment in embarrassment ”Oh well you know me, the she-cats just can’t resist my charm and muscles,” he mewed, flexing his claws unconvincingly as he barely disguised how flustered he was. He turned his icy blue eyes back to Larkpaw’s green ones and decided he wasn’t quite ready to give up. Puffing out his chest in an effort to appear larger he gave her another smile, this one slightly less convincing than the one prior. Wanting to continue her joke, he leaned in to speak in a hushed tone ”They must have noticed you by my side and realized that they were no match for your beauty.” This was it. He had begun to settle into a grove and gain back his earlier confidence. ”But can you blame them? They don’t stand a chance when compared to you,” he said in a low rumble of a purr. He pulled back and awaited her response, a triumphant smile plastered on his maw. He was sure he’d get her this time, and if she hit him with some more? Well he’d have to concede this round.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; October 18th, 2022 at 10:58 AM.
Old October 18th, 2022, 12:19 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Scalepaw curled himself very close to himself as he didn't know what to expect his brain could barely work at the time but the apprentice kept trying... his grey pelt mostly covered himself

Lilyheart listened in closely

ashclaw watched he tried to stay a distance from fireflymeadow

[every character of mine is open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 18th, 2022, 12:27 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Nightpaw stood there worriedly "i... uh sorry." she said as she flicked her tail then her fur jumped when hearing her name *how do they know my name. I didnt tell them my name.* she thought in fear not having a response for them as she waited for a response from Roanpaw.

(let birdie reply next before replying to this :> )
@birdie
@SpiritedWarrior
@oleander
Old October 18th, 2022, 12:40 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowsie View Post
Newtlight

[ she/her ] | 1/250
Newtlight would be what she called right on time. Dawnstar had already started of on Shadowclan's announcements, she picked up little snippets as she weaved through the crowded floor looking for somewhere to be seated. The black molly finally sat by herself near the shore of the sandy beach, her eyes trailing along those in power noting that Shadowclans deputy had yet to arrive. Strange. They would probably never see him again either since Dawnstar had to be livid. Her voice intermingled with the others as they chanted the name of the Shadowclan's new kits and apprentices.

[ open ]
Ashpaw (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Since the cats Ashpaw was previously talking before, Rabbiteye and Otterpaw, seemed satisfied and had turned away from him, the gray tabby decided to try one last time and chose another lonely cat in the crowd. There!
A black she-cat was sitting just at the edges of the thick mass. Ashpaw couldn't even make out what she belonged to, but what made him hesitant was if she would be willing to talk to him. The other two hadn't seemed to pleased to meet him, but... Maybe I'm just imagining things. Come on, this is a chance!

The apprentice approached the black she-cat with a friendly flick of his tail after Dawnstar had made her announcements, since he wouldn't want to interrupt if she was listening.
"Hello! I'm Ashpaw from Thunderclan." He offered her a warm smile, hoping to finally have found someone chatty to spend the evening with. "Oh, but I'm becoming a warrior really soon! My assessment is just at the corner." He added proudly.
Old October 18th, 2022, 01:06 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkpaw

Bemused, the apprentice merely sat there without omitting a single sound as Darkpaw gaped at her. Her grin only widened with further amusement when the other apprentice looked trapped for a few moments. Had she really shocked him so? Stunned him into silence? Oh. The damsel's smile diminished when a sudden thought occurred to her. Had she been too forward to assume that Darkpaw would not mind her teasing? Worse yet, had she damaged his pride? Indeed, his actions were betraying his thoughts. She had gravely made a mistake, seeing that his paws were pressing imprints into the sandy ground below.

A grey ear flicked, and Larkpaw had been about to apologize for her forthrightness when the dark-furred feline opposite her began speaking again. His voice surprised her. It was not the angry or hurt tone she'd been expecting. In fact, it was no different from before that Lark momentarily thought her mind was fooling her. Had she not witnessed Darkpaw's uncomfortable actions only a few seconds before? Refocusing on his words, she found her smile growing wider by the minute.

'Oh well you know me, the she-cats just can’t resist my charm and muscles,' He'd said. Upon hearing this, Larkpaw emitted a very unladylike snort of amusement, suppressing a full-fledged laugh. Clouds above, send help. She shook her head, thoughts snapping back into reality as the tom continued flirting with her, of all cats.

The former loner's face began heating with mild mortification as her own joke was turned on her. That had not gone as planned. She had not meant that at all. Bleeding burning skies, she had just dug her own grave. Lark had meant that her presence at Darkpaw's side had ushered off all the other apprentices because she was scary, not beautiful. Clicking her tongue to fill the prolonged silence, the young apprentice shook her head. Dash, she was immensely embarrassed. Mostly because it wasn't every day one was called pretty. Clearing her throat to distract from the faint red hue on her face, Larkpaw aimed for nonchalance. Darkpaw would have to settle for being the winner this time, even if he'd just unknowingly started a contest of wills, as she was too rattled to formulate a witty response. At least he hadn’t had the audacity to wink this time around ... Not that she was complaining, exactly.

“Much as I hate to stop you from offering up these delightful compliments,” Larkpaw teased lightheartedly, although her expression remained slightly flustered. “Whatever you’re trying, flattery isn’t going to work.” She informed him semi-seriously, as this shift in topic was genuinely throwing her off-guard.

[ @Darkclaws - Darkpaw ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old October 18th, 2022, 01:29 PM
scara pls come home :)

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Ashpaw (he/him)

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Since the cats Ashpaw was previously talking before, Rabbiteye and Otterpaw, seemed satisfied and had turned away from him, the gray tabby decided to try one last time and chose another lonely cat in the crowd. There!
A black she-cat was sitting just at the edges of the thick mass. Ashpaw couldn't even make out what she belonged to, but what made him hesitant was if she would be willing to talk to him. The other two hadn't seemed to pleased to meet him, but... Maybe I'm just imagining things. Come on, this is a chance!

The apprentice approached the black she-cat with a friendly flick of his tail after Dawnstar had made her announcements, since he wouldn't want to interrupt if she was listening.
"Hello! I'm Ashpaw from Thunderclan." He offered her a warm smile, hoping to finally have found someone chatty to spend the evening with. "Oh, but I'm becoming a warrior really soon! My assessment is just at the corner." He added proudly.
Newtlight
[ she/her ] | 2/250
Newtlight looked away from where she was looking to see an apprentice not much younger than her greeting her. Perhaps she didn't recognize her, she couldn't blame him her brother and sister had always been more memorable than the plain baby sister.

Whatever this would be her time to socialize with people other than elders and kits, this would do some good for her. She nodded welcomingly the newcomer sending a warm smile in the apprentice's direction, "I am Newtlight and I am also from Thunderclan." She hoped this wouldn't disappoint him and send him looking for a cat in another clan. "I hope you pass your assessment, I still remember mine!" Of course it had only been two moons ago not long enough for her to drop the mindset of an apprentice.

Last edited by flowsie; October 18th, 2022 at 01:29 PM.
Old October 18th, 2022, 01:35 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Ashpaw (he/him)

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Embarrassment flowed over Ashpaw as he realized he hadn't recognized his clanmate. But then, the warrior looked pleased to have a conversation with him, so he made himself more comfortable beside her and replied sympathetically: "Well, I'm glad we met even if you were maybe expecting to chat with other clan cats." His tail whirled slowly as he talked.

"Thank you! How was it, if I may ask?" This was the first time he had the chance of asking another warrior how they did in their assessment. It could prove very valuable for his experience, and it would be interesting nevertheless. Ashpaw was also curious about who her mentor was before she became warrior. She looked so young!

[ @flowsie ]
Old October 18th, 2022, 02:03 PM
scara pls come home :)

My Mood: Angelic

Newtlight
[ she/her ] | 3/250
"Oh it wasn't anything special just the normal, we started at dawn, I was sent out to hunt knowing that my mentor would be watching and assigning my skills." That was probably the most nerve-racking of the whole test the process of knowing someone watching and nitpicking at every single thing you did. "Next was naming and explaining the Warrior Code, lucky for me it's much easier to recite something by heart." It wasn't anything big considering it was almost what every warrior went through.

Old October 18th, 2022, 02:08 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

As Dawnstar started the gathering, something that was becoming a normal occurrence, Twilightstar brought her eye downwards towards the deputies as ThunderClan's and her own arrived, but no sign of ShadowClan's nor RiverClan's. She assumed there was some sort of explanation for that, but apparently not in ShadowClan's case. Dawnstar was riled up about something though, too riled up to comment on WindClan's mini-drama thankfully. Twilightstar was far too experienced and bright to poke at the hornet nest that sat beside her on the stones, so once Dawnstar finished her announcements, Twilightstar stepped forwards to start hers.

"WindClan has been doing well and we have seven new apprentices to add to our ranks. Moonpaw, Sunpaw, Leafpaw, Firepaw, Milkpaw, Doepaw, and Ashpaw." Twilightstar announced, tone slightly shifting to something more disappointed as she spoke Ashpaw's name. She wondered if she should make it mandatory to have apprentices join the gathering only if their mentors were present or a warrior chaperon. Even though she's never had this problem before, Laurelpaw and Ashpaw were making her rethink how to deal with it. But after a moment, Twilightstar scrapped the idea. Two bad apples should not make the whole tree rotten. Besides one was a brand new apprentice and the other one had problems she refused to talk about.

"Lilypaw has successfully finished her apprentice training and earned her warrior rank and name, Lilyheart." There was a more upbeat tone of pride with this announcement. She was sure WindClan would have a little bit longer before they get a new warrior but having to announce that at this gathering and the last that WindClan had any warriors was a step in the right direction and something she felt WindClan should be proud of regardless of what the other clans thought.

"WindClan is not without their losses, Ravencloud, Rosepaw, and Redspeckle have all passed on from WindClan and joined our ancestors in StarClan." Twilightstar would normally have said how they passed but considering that it had nothing to do with other clans nor threats that could endanger the clans as a whole, for the leader's sanity and pent-up grief she'd rather avoid going into great detail. Finished with her announcement, Twilightstar stepped back, giving Pikestar and Sparrowstar the moonlight.

@Undertaker @canineantics @Jayvines

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; October 18th, 2022 at 02:09 PM.
Old October 18th, 2022, 02:10 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachy Wolf27 View Post
Honey’Freckle arrived a little late, and stayed off to the side as she listened.

(CLOSED, WAITING FOR PRE-PLANNED ROLEPLAY PARTNER)
"Hello, nice night isn't it?" Streamtail asks with a sigh. She had been resting on the ground when she noticed the queen.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; October 18th, 2022 at 02:12 PM.
Closed Thread