Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:02 PM
batpaw mentor finder!
by silver.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:56 PM
as strong as rushing...
by iliri
Last post by glitch
Today 06:54 PM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 06:52 PM

Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:31 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Star Wars RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(Aww don't make him crash I mean, unless you're actually willing to...and I listened to the song turns out I had heard it I just didn't know the name or artist. It's good)
Abigail entered the room Owen's room shortly after. She had just been for an outfit change, that's all. Instead she was wearing a white top with a long neck, a grey jacket with cream scarfs tied around her shoulders and waist and she wore
Grey shorts. "Just something mother gave me on one of her visits a while ago." she sat down on the end next to Owen. "It's bigger than my room I had on Jakku..." Abigail commented, then let Owen continue speaking.
Rolen force shut the door before he looked at Abigail "Yes, its is a rather large room" a thought hit him "Hey, are we all going to share the bed or is Abi just getting it?"
Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:38 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
(Aww don't make him crash I mean, unless you're actually willing to...and I listened to the song turns out I had heard it I just didn't know the name or artist. It's good)
Abigail entered the room Owen's room shortly after. She had just been for an outfit change, that's all. Instead she was wearing a white top with a long neck, a grey jacket with cream scarfs tied around her shoulders and waist and she wore
Grey shorts. "Just something mother gave me on one of her visits a while ago." she sat down on the end next to Owen. "It's bigger than my room I had on Jakku..." Abigail commented, then let Owen continue speaking.
Owen nodded, continuing to speak. "Oh, and by the way, one last thing about me: sometimes I'm a coward.. Now I'm going to say everything I know about Ben and Kylo.", he said.

"Ben actually cares about us, but Kylo doesn't. All Kylo seems to care about is himself... And, Ben has always been there for us, the two of you just haven't noticed."

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:43 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Rolen force shut the door before he looked at Abigail "Yes, its is a rather large room" a thought hit him "Hey, are we all going to share the bed or is Abi just getting it?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Owen nodded, continuing to speak. "Oh, and by the way, one last thing about me: sometimes I'm a coward.. Now I'm going to say everything I know about Ben and Kylo.", he said.

"Ben actually cares about us, but Kylo doesn't. All Kylo seems to care about is himself... And, Ben has always been there for us, the two of you just haven't noticed."
"Oh, I've noticed...it's just...not very obvious I guess? Ben used to visit me every now and then...at one point more than Rey did." Abigail sighed her blue haze flicking from Rolen to Owen. "Okay, what do you know about mother? Ha, maybe we should all say what we think we know about eachother and mum and dad..." She laughed.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:54 AM
Idjit

Quote:
Quote:
"Oh, I've noticed...it's just...not very obvious I guess? Ben used to visit me every now and then...at one point more than Rey did." Abigail sighed her blue haze flicking from Rolen to Owen. "Okay, what do you know about mother? Ha, maybe we should all say what we think we know about eachother and mum and dad..." She laughed.
Owen looked at Rolen. "I have a bunk bed on the opposite side of my room that you both can use.", he said, then he looked back at Abigail, replying to what she had said. "Maybe. Why don't we do that, then? I think it'd be better that way."

Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:57 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Rolen nodded "I wonder why I necer saw Ben before today then, I mean if he cared.." He looked at Abigail and thought for a moment "I know a little more about Mother than I do Father. She visited me sometimes, but she was normally too busy. Abi you grew up like mom did, a scavenger on Jakuu.." He nodded "That works"

Last edited by Bella~; February 3rd, 2018 at 07:58 AM.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:57 AM
Falling In

Quote:

Owen looked at Rolen. "I have a bunk bed on the opposite side of my room that you both can use.", he said, then he looked back at Abigail, replying to what she had said. "Maybe. Why don't we do that, then? I think it'd be better that way."
"Sure...okay Owen do me...what do you think?" She stared right into his eyes hoping to throw him off.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 08:03 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Rolen nodded "I wonder why I necer saw Ben before today then, I mean if he cared.." He looked at Abigail and thought for a moment "I know a little more about Mother than I do Father. She visited me sometimes, but she was normally too busy. Abi you grew up like mom did, a scavenger on Jakuu.." He nodded "That works"
"Uh huh. But I wasn't quite so shut off from the rest of the universe. I had all sorts of souvenirs and things. Once Ben brought me some Stormtrooper helmets and guns and all sorts of stuff...Rey brought me an X-wing helmet. But I can't really fly anything myself...ooh, I have a little music box that I love." Gail nodded.

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; February 3rd, 2018 at 08:08 AM.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 08:05 AM
Idjit

Quote:
Quote:
"Sure...okay Owen do me...what do you think?" She stared right into his eyes hoping to throw him off.
"It's pretty obvious since I know about everything you do and think, Abby.", Owen replied. "You were a scavenger, like Mom, of course. And you always wanted to know everything about your family and life because no one told you anything until like today, so.."

Old February 3rd, 2018, 08:06 AM
Idjit

Quote:
"Uh huh. But I wasn't quite so shut off from the rest of the universe. I had all sorts of souvenirs and things. Once Ben brought me some Stormtrooper helmets and guns and all sorts of stuff...Rey brought me an X-wing helmet. But I can't really fly anything myself...ooh, I have a little music box that I love." Gail nodded.
(Misclicks=typos. shut off** Quick, edit the post!)

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; February 3rd, 2018 at 08:07 AM.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 08:07 AM
Falling In

Quote:

"It's pretty obvious since I know about everything you do and think, Abby.", Owen replied. "You were a scavenger, like Mom, of course. And you always wanted to know everything about your family and life because no one told you anything until like today, so.."
"Seems pretty accurate. Wow I guess you guys do know more about me than I know about you both put together."