Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by iliri
Today 02:08 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 02:07 AM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 01:48 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:09 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 21st, 2017, 04:59 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Arrgghhh, I love Thistlepaw! His personality is so touching and the connection he has with Amber is so adorable.
~~~

Glancing around after the tom had caught his breath,
Ambercloud ordered, "Try to get past me. No tactics yet, just... aim for somewhere past me and try to make it there without me stopping you." It was really a simple task, but the she-cat wasn't going to make it easy. She lowered herself into a siting position and waited.
( I really like him. He's a super fun mix of adorable, snarky, and sweet. By the time he's a warrior, at this rate, Ambercloud might be his hero.)

"Yes, Ambercloud," the apprentice replied, turning to face her more directly. What she was asking for sounded easy enough at first, but even if he was very fast, all she had to do was have good timing and she could either block his way, or pin him as he tried to run by... If he tried to just run straight, that is. A dodge could be possible, but if she saw it coming, she could still move in front of him in time. Faking to one side had worked last time, but she'd likely be expecting that now. Thistlepaw wiggled his shoulders and prepared to spring into a run. I'll run at an angle, then the second I see her move to block me, I dodge to that same side and try to get around her. His timing would have to be perfect, but the little tom was feeling confident now. He bolt, running at toward Ambercloud's right side at an angle that looked like he'd practically brush pelts with her on the way.

Old October 21st, 2017, 05:32 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Bluetalon flicked her ears, giving a small sniff. "Okay," She mewed shyly. Bluetalon moved through the grass. "Do you ever wish that you were in a forest? Not to live, just for a moment. I've always wanted to see the colors change." Bluetalon giggled, tail waving behind her. She tried hard to hide her claws, looking over as she led the deputy away. "It's just over here, watch your step. It gets a little rocky," She purred. The blue warrior stepped over a few rocks, looking up at a small clearing with tall grass. She sat down and looked back for Onyxwhisper. "The grass makes the rabbits feel safe, so they hang out here."
Onyxwhisper smiled, "I love seeing the colors change whenever I go on border patrol. When I was a younger I'd collect the leaves that would fall off and blow into the territory." She giggled. She took slower steps as she walked over the rocks, "It's pretty here." she whispered, she could smell a couple fresh rabbit scents and excitement shot through her bones. "Thanks for sharing your favorite spot with me." She added and gave Bluetalon a bright smile.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old October 21st, 2017, 05:45 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Onyxwhisper smiled, "I love seeing the colors change whenever I go on border patrol. When I was a younger I'd collect the leaves that would fall off and blow into the territory." She giggled. She took slower steps as she walked over the rocks, "It's pretty here." she whispered, she could smell a couple fresh rabbit scents and excitement shot through her bones. "Thanks for sharing your favorite spot with me." She added and gave Bluetalon a bright smile.
Bluetalon kept her smile on. This cat was so nice to her, nothing like that had ever happened. A small tinge of guilt tugged at her. Not for doing anything back, but just for having... that feeling. The feeling to hurt things, she couldn't stop it. Looking over at Onyxwhisper, she let out a small sigh. "Yeah, it is." Bluetalon purred, she adjusted her position so she was ready to pounce. Her ears twitched. Eyes flicking along with the movement of the grass.
Old October 21st, 2017, 10:59 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Duststorm
@Hopekit
@SparkleDemon
@Bad Wolf

The little tom pushes himself along the ground with time legs accidentally pushing himself away from Cavemist and his siblings. It was colder here, and he was hungry. Not knowing what else to do, he cried out with his tiny voice in the hopes that someone would help him.

Old October 22nd, 2017, 12:40 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Bad Wolf
@Duststorm
@Hopekit
@Charmer

One of the she-kit felt as one of her brothers rolled away from her, letting out a cry to tell Brambleflash or Cavemist that he had wiggled away. Brambleflash made his way over to the kits, picking it up gently by its scruff. The Tom walked back over to Cavemist and placed his kit next to the others.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; October 22nd, 2017 at 12:40 AM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 12:51 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Not ideal, but understandable. And I suppose it does give me a place to start. Breezetail mused to himself for a moment before taking a few steps away from his apprentice. He stopped a few tail-lengths away and steadied himself, narrowing his eyes slightly to take in his apprentice. There wasn't much point avoiding the subject any more; he had to be blunt with Spiderpaw or else they'd never get anywhere. "If your ears and nose are good enough, you'll be able to react to an attack or dodge just as quickly as a cat with sight. I want you to run towards me, and try to hit me in the side with your paw as you pass." His plan was to dodge to the side once Spiderpaw began to run, but to make enough noise beforehand to let the apprentice know what he was about to do. With any luck, Spiderpaw would be able to reposition himself in time to hit Breezetail.
Spiderpaw stares blankly at his mentor with his blind eyes, listening and smelling that he had walked a few steps away from him. The apprentice listened to what his mentor told him to do. Without a moment's hesitation Spiderpaw began running towards Breezetail. He sniffed which way he was then went right past Breezetail. A few seconds after he came up behind his mentor, hitting his mentor in the side.

Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:07 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
Spiderpaw stares blankly at his mentor with his blind eyes, listening and smelling that he had walked a few steps away from him. The apprentice listened to what his mentor told him to do. Without a moment's hesitation Spiderpaw began running towards Breezetail. He sniffed which way he was then went right past Breezetail. A few seconds after he came up behind his mentor, hitting his mentor in the side.
Breezetail waited until his apprentice was close, then tensed his muscles and prepared to spring. He was taken aback when Spiderpaw ran straight past him; had he underestimated the apprentice's nose? He was about to turn around to check on the younger tom when he felt something collide with his side. He huffed and stumbled, looking up in alarm to see Spiderpaw standing beside him. Not only can he scent, he can think. That's always important. "Nicely done, Spiderpaw."

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:33 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Breezetail waited until his apprentice was close, then tensed his muscles and prepared to spring. He was taken aback when Spiderpaw ran straight past him; had he underestimated the apprentice's nose? He was about to turn around to check on the younger tom when he felt something collide with his side. He huffed and stumbled, looking up in alarm to see Spiderpaw standing beside him. Not only can he scent, he can think. That's always important. "Nicely done, Spiderpaw."
Spiderpaw puffed out his chest slightly at his mentors praise. "I thought that if I run past you you would get caught off guard. By the looks of it I did exactly that." replied the Windclan apprentice. Spiderpaw gave his chest fur a few licks in excitement that he actually did what he was trying for.

Old October 22nd, 2017, 06:53 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

[ xD
Fawn;; ...Siiiiidsters
Inferno;; -death glare- Stop it
Obsidian;; stop please dont hurt me
Everyone;; ...
Fawn;; Siidian! my brother from another mother! you know me c; ]

Fawnskip tried to ignore Obsidiansky's uneasiness. From her point of view, she had asked a very common question, but then again, many toms - and even she-cats - asked her if there was anyone special in her life. She was used to it. It seemed, however, that Obsidiansky was not. She could only think, Oh my, he might be more of a challenge than Blazingstar. At least Blazingstar played her games openly, while Obsidiansky seemed to be trying his best not to play. However, Fawnskip had worked with both types of cats before - stoic, and playful - and if she remembered correctly, she had come out on top. She'd simply have to work harder on Obsidiansky.

Reminding herself to maintain appearances, Fawnskip shook her head sadly, golden eyes expressing her compassion. ``I'm sorry to bring that up. I was just trying to see if you were, well, if you were available.`` She glanced down in an embarrassed manner - rather convincingly, too - shuffling her paws. She laughed softly in a way that seemed to be criticizing herself, raising her head once more to look at him. ``I have a lot to apologize for, actually. I know I came off rather strong...`` She shrugged as she spoke, quickly surveying the area before looking at Obsidiansky once more. ``I suppose I just like to make an impression. And honestly, who wouldn't want to make an impression on you? I mean, you yourself said many she-cats are padding after you. I guess I thought I'd be one of them.`` Fawnskip laughed again, shaking her head disbelievingly as if she couldn't understand why she thought she'd have a chance with him.

Of course, all of Fawnskip's apologies were not true, but it wasn't like she was going to tell Obsidiansky that. And no, she did not expect the dark-pelted tomcat to have so many admirers! Sure, he was handsome, but he was also quite... well, for a lack of a better word, shy. Fawnskip preferred those who were confident and playful. It did seem that Obsidiansky had a playful streak in him as displayed through their race, but he didn't seem to have the type of confidence she admired. ``Silly me, huh? Hey, did you still want to ask me a question? Because you can - feel free to. Maybe we could just ask each other questions and get to know one another? What do you say, Sid? Are you prepared to answer more of my questions?`` She flashed him a challenging smirk, puffing out her chest confidently.
Uh... what? Make an impression on him? Obsidiansky wasn't quite sure whether he liked the sound of that or not, and he wasn't comfortable enough to make a joke on it. Still, he laughed and smiled and tried not to show the rising frustration. It'd be pretty easy to lash out right now. He'd need to be careful. "Well, guess I'm in high demand this time of year." It was the best he could come up with, and it wasn't the greatest remark he had made, but Obsidiansky was trying not to get attached to Fawnskip. Still... the thought that he might actually have a crush on her, that she - that she was wanting to make an impression on him, that he was the one... that she had a crush on, or might, was a subject that Obsidiansky thought of as tempting. Feelings would be talked about later, though.

"And, um... I have an apology of my own to make. I'm sorry I haven't exactly been the best company - don't bother denying it, you and I both know it's true. I haven't, and if I've seemed off, it's just that I'm - well - I'm not used to being talked to like... like you talked to me. It made me uncomfortable and defensive and I apologize for it."

The tom paused and had to think for a second, before he continued. Right now he was pretty uncomfortable, but he was doing his best to apologize nicely and give an explanation for his actions. "And there's stuff going on. Hopefully next time I see you, I'll feel a little more like myself." There. A nice way to end that. Her next words puzzled him, and he was surprised that she was offering him the chance. That was definitely not something he expected! Not that he didn't think Fawnskip was nice, but he would have thought she was the type to keep a prize all to herself. "Challenge accepted," The dark tom smiled. After making that confession, he felt a little bit lighter. Oh sure - he still was uncomfortable with Fawnskip, but he was sure that they could be friends.

And if he did have a crush on her, maybe this was exactly what was needed. They could get to know each other better - and through that, maybe he could decide what he wanted to do next. "When and why did you start flirting?" Obsidiansky asked, his eyes curious and his stance accepting. Whatever Fawnskip said, the dark tom would accept it. It wouldn't matter, after all... he wanted Fawnskip to accept the answers to his questions! Parts of his past were not perfect. He wasn't perfect at all. But, flaws were there in both of them, and the one thing he was hoping was that they could be overlooked. All the rest of his friends could overlook his flaws, and he theirs - could this she cat do the same?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
@Lonestar23

The days of leaf-fall seemed to drag on forever, and the prey seemed to be falling short of feeding the whole clan for a while now. It was always difficult for WindClan to thrive during this time, perhaps worse than the other four clans. Their bodies were lithe, not meant to hold much fat and muscle, and during such a shortage of food, strength was one thing most warriors lacked, when they needed it most to charge after rabbits hiding in the moors. And with the buffeting winds always frigid by the time leaf-fall hits, most warriors catch colds, and in the worst cases white-cough and green-cough. This, again, made WindClan desperate for any food. And as the clan cats got scrawnier, so did the prey, finding little vegetation feed themselves. Canineheart tried not to think of this as she bunched her muscles against the cool wind, passing her scent down the hill. That didn't matter, all that mattered was the rabbit her emerald gaze was fixed upon. Her ears were flattened, and her body tucked into a small composition, her paws soft against the coarse sedge of the moor. Careful not to give herself away, Canineheart slowly scooted herself towards her prey, coming closer and closer. As she placed her paw down again, Canineheart heard a large squelching sound, and her paw was stuck in the muck and mud of the moor. With its nose twitching in abundance, the rabbit looked up, and bolted. Canineheart tore after it, her brown and white fur nothing but a blure on the moor. The she-cat closed in, on the rabbit. Her jaw fastened around its hind-legs, and she came to a screeching halt. Literally. The rabbit let out a long cry of despair, and Canineheart shook the rabbit like a dog, until it moved no more.The she-cat's socked paws slid across the earth, moving the dirt, creating a hole that got bigger and bigger as her paws flew. Shaking her head of a few droplets that had fallen from the ever-murky leaf-fall sky, Canineheart placed her kill in the hole she had created, covering it up with a swift motion of a paw. And I'll save you for later! Canineheart thought with a flicked of her tail, turning around, and parting her jaw on the wind. Scents rose around her, and she drew them in, trying to detect the smell of prey out of them. No filed mice made their presence known, no rabbit came from their shaft of darkness in the ground. Canineheart sighed throatily, as water came down in thick streaks. She shook her head wearily, and trotted back to the rabbit. Now that it was dead, and matted with dirt, it looked scrawnier than before. It was a sorry kill for such an experienced hunter. What should have been easy was tough, what should have been a better piece of prey was a little bunny. Should she really consider herself a warrior, catching prey of the size an apprentice could catch. Canineheart shook her head, and forgetting the rabbit in her jaws, limp paws smacked her in the face. Taken aback, Canineheart dropped the rabbit, but laughed at her own silliness after a moment. She scooped up the rabbit again and trotted up the slope to WindClan's clearing, her tail flicking gently behind her.
The dark tom was very confused. Honestly, he wasn't quite sure where he was supposed to go from here. Before anyone, there had been Sagewhisker. She had been there as long as he could remember, always his best friend, taking care of him and he had taken care of her. In a way, it felt like they had been mates forever. But they weren't, and Obsidiansky was scared that if he were to develop (or continue to develop) feelings for her, things would never be the same. Things were never going to be the same anyways. Then... Canineheart had come into his life. Thoughts of the brown and white she cat were, at this moment, strictly kept friendly. Did he think she was pretty? Yes, very much. Did he like her, more then a friend?

No - as said before, things were strictly kept friendly. Even though there was always some amount of awkwardness when he thought of the pretty feline and her confession that she loved him. Or - whatever it had been. Right now Obsidiansky was too confused to separate any amount of fact from the fiction. Both were swarming around in his mind, giving him a headache. Or that was what he thought was causing it, anyways. Finally there was Fawnskip. The pretty flirt who, it seemed, had tried to turn his world upside down. Was still trying to. Now, this was the one cat Obsidiansky didn't feel quite as close to and he was actually beginning to have a crush on her. Her personality was near-to perfect, and in appearances, she was lacking nothing. Besides, having never gotten to know Fawnskip very well, Obsidiansky believed that she and he could actually have a future.

Oh no, he wasn't planning on telling her that - or acting like it - but he did like her. It would just take some time to get to know her better. Now, how had this she cat cornered him into this? It was unknown even to Obsidiansky himself and, frankly, he didn't care. It didn't matter. Just as long as Fawnskip wouldn't hurt him, he was sure that he could leave his heart at least a little unguarded. And indeed, there was a new type of spring in his step as he padded through the territory. Whether that was because of Fawnskip or not, only the viewer would be able to decide - on their knowledge of it.

Despite this new spring in his step, there was another, stranger type of movement that would happen every few seconds, almost like he was guilty of being too happy. Obsidiansky had just recently left the clearing, and was heading down into the territory - down the slope that, unknown to him, Canineheart was heading up at the same time. He was about to learn that she was there, however, as the familiar brown and white warrior moved towards him as he was heading along. "Oh! Uh, good... afternoon," The tom nodded somewhat awkwardly and attempted to smile at her. It appeared she had already been hunting - pity, otherwise Obsidiansky would have made an effort to be more friendly and extended an invitation to join him.

Perhaps she would accompany him on a walk or something, however? "Nice catch," The dark feline added after a moment, with a smile on his maw as he lightly shifted his weight. Part of him was nervous to be talking to Canineheart again, their last meeting had been more awkward, but perhaps... perhaps this time things would end better.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 06:54 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
larkfall peered around the clearing for cuckoosnarl. the tom controlled most of his actions, almost all of them actually. he was sacred to even look at a cat unless he wanted to face one of his..punishments. but he loved his mate, of course. he would do anything for him. but he missed talking to others. cuckoo didnt like him talking to other toms, despite him wandering with other toms every day..romantically..it hurt. creeping slowly out of the warriors den larkfall looked almost..scared. scared to even be looked at, to even be seen. he avoided eye contact with most cats. ever since he had fallen inlove with cuckoo he had taken over his life. isolating from his friends and loved ones. everything. but thats all who he needed, right? cuckoo said he loved him, that he would take care of him. thats all he needed. so he would be a good lover and try to avoid talking to toms while he was away. walking into the clearing he kept his body low and close to the ground, green eyes towards the ground at he stared towards the freshkill pile. usually hed have to ask cuckoo if he could eat, but he wasnt here, maybe he could sneak something. leaning towards it he grabbed a small mouse, nothing to greedy, placing it infront of him. god was he hungry, he couldnt really remember the last time he had eaten a full and healthy meal
Moments passed before Obsidiansky decided to stop this business of feeling more sorry for himself. Life was good! He had made up with Sagewhisker, he was going to make up with Canineheart, and he would stop this confusion over Fawnskip. Life was going to be just fine. And so his stance became more confident, his ears pricked up, and he appeared to be a good deal friendlier and more approachable then before. Spotting a multicolored cat who looked... scared of the world around him, the smile and more confident, take-on-the-world stance of Obsidiansky faltered and he cocked his head to the side. Odd... For a moment, he had almost forgotten that the world kept turning and everyone had their own problems to deal with. "Good morning," He mewed as he approached the other cat. Now, Obsidiansky wasn't a big cat, but he could appear intimidating to a smaller feline. The last thing he wanted was to scare another WindClanner into thinking that he was going to hurt them. "Uh, I'm Obsidiansky..." That was the next step, right? Or should he have asked if it was okay for him to stick around first? Social skills generally came naturally to the tom, but then again, he normally didn't talk to the cats who slunk around nervously.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread