Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by MelonMile
Today 02:01 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2019, 09:09 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default ThunderClan's Conflict

The time has come.

With the moon cast in shadows, the Dark Forest trainees are finally ready to launch an attack on their own Clans. Whether it be for revenge, a doubt of leadership and a desire for change, or simply a hunger for blood, they have struck an attack on their camp under the cover of darkness.

The attack is instantaneous, and you do not need to wait for your leader to post.
Old April 16th, 2019, 06:39 AM
A Little More Action

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ThunderClan's Conflict

This was it. The moment Lightpaw has been waiting for. She had already come up with a convincing lie in case this didn’t go as planned. She slowly unsheathed her claws and took a deep breathe. A slow smile crept across her maw. This is going to be fun.
Open!

Travel light and see the world right
You’ll never know if you never go

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Reading gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are~
Old April 16th, 2019, 06:53 AM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
This was it. The moment Lightpaw has been waiting for. She had already come up with a convincing lie in case this didn’t go as planned. She slowly unsheathed her claws and took a deep breathe. A slow smile crept across her maw. This is going to be fun.

Open!
"He! This little jerk ain't gonna destroy my Clan!" Skunkpaw whispered to himself. He slowly and quietly tiptoed up behind her, and attempted to bit her tail.

(I'll try to post as much as I can this morning, but I have school today, so we could continue after...)
Old April 16th, 2019, 07:02 AM
A Little More Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post

"He! This little jerk ain't gonna destroy my Clan!" Skunkpaw whispered to himself. He slowly and quietly tiptoed up behind her, and attempted to bit her tail.

(I'll try to post as much as I can this morning, but I have school today, so we could continue after...)
((I understand!

Busy looking for a warrior, Lightpaw didn’t even notice Skunkpaw sneaking up behind her. She let out a short yelp when his teeth sank into her tail. She whipped around to face him, tearing her tail painfully out of his grasp. Her eyes narrowed and she lashed towards his face with her claws.

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Last edited by Browneyedfox; April 16th, 2019 at 07:03 AM.
Old April 16th, 2019, 07:04 AM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
((I understand!

Busy looking for a warrior, Lightpaw didn’t even notice Skunkpaw sneaking up behind her. She let out a short yelp when his teeth sank into her tail. She whipped around to face him, tearing her tail painfully out of his grasp. Her eyes narrowed and she lashed towards his face with her claws.
Skunkpaw screeched in pain, leaping on top of her, trying to knock Lightpaw off balance. Skunkpaw thought it wouldn't work, because Lightpaw was bigger, but fear couldn't stop him now!
Old April 16th, 2019, 07:22 AM
A Little More Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post

Skunkpaw screeched in pain, leaping on top of her, trying to knock Lightpaw off balance. Skunkpaw thought it wouldn't work, because Lightpaw was bigger, but fear couldn't stop him now!
Lightpaw staggered under the weight of Skunkpaw. She was bigger, but only slightly. She took advantage of her unbalance and tried to roll over into Skunkpaw. This ping apprentice isn’t dead or running away yet? Thorn would be horrified.

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Old April 16th, 2019, 08:25 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

the large molly sat on the edge of the camp she tried to look calm but Fuzzrush could feel her for pricking. As the two apprentices began to fight she scowled at everything that was happening. The new moon had an erie fee, and she didn’t like it the smallest bit.
[OPEN]
(Only injuries nothing fatal)

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old April 16th, 2019, 08:47 AM
Engine engine number nine

[Open]
(Kill her)

Waterpaw jumped into the clearing, her fur was puffed up as she saw her clanmates attacking her clan. What were they thinking? Didn't they care about their clan. The apprentice found the nearest cat and jumped on its back with a hiss.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 16th, 2019, 09:38 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
the large molly sat on the edge of the camp she tried to look calm but Fuzzrush could feel her for pricking. As the two apprentices began to fight she scowled at everything that was happening. The new moon had an erie fee, and she didn’t like it the smallest bit.
[OPEN]
(Only injuries nothing fatal)
What was she doing? Tallmarsh couldn't believe that she was actually here, about to attack her own Clan. I guess it didn't really register until now. How would she be able to show her face in the Clan again? She didn't hate Passionstar, she just...she wanted change. He was wrong. Southpaw said it. Losttail said it. And she knew deep down. It was so out of character of her to go against her Clan that even she was shocked. But she couldn't just stand back and let their Clan be controlled by a leader who couldn't even avoid war. He's on the side of StarClan. But what have they done for you? She had to keep telling herself this as she crouched outside of the camp. She was shivering uncontrollably. The fight had begun, but she still remained in her spot. You can't trust Passionstar or Flintspirit. They may seem nice, but they only want power. They don't care about their warriors. They're tyrants. They didn't even try to stop the battle against SkyClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan. And this is what happened because of it..." Her heart was racing. What if she lost her position? She would be devastated. But if Passionstar isn't the leader, he can't demote her, right? It's too late to turn back now... The medicine cat stalked toward the camp, utilizing her dark coat to blend in with the shadows. She stopped when she spotted a large figure just inside the camp. She took a deep breath and cleared her mind. Just like you learned. She tensed her muscles and leapt through the entrance and at Fuzzrush, hoping the warrior wouldn't see her face. She didn't yowl, didn't give any type of sound. She was completely silent as she leapt at the warrior's side with outstretched claws.
(just a couple small injuries, maybe one or two bigger ones to help her remember what she's doing )
Old April 16th, 2019, 04:17 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
[Open]
(Kill her)

Waterpaw jumped into the clearing, her fur was puffed up as she saw her clanmates attacking her clan. What were they thinking? Didn't they care about their clan. The apprentice found the nearest cat and jumped on its back with a hiss.
Hope you don’t mind!
———
Tigerdawn let out a hiss as some cat jumped onto her. She was looking for a fight anyway, so she’d take this one. She rolled onto her back, trying her best to knock the cat off.

Character Site

Closed Thread