Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 30th, 2018, 02:53 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Turned Tides

This battle is between RiverClan and ThunderClan vs. the other Clans.

However, things won't go as planned as the fight turns into the Peacemakers vs. the Warmongers. Deputies are free to fight against or alongside their leader.

Ultimately, the Peacemakers will win and RiverClan will be restored to their territory. This fight will be concluded on January 7th (midnight.)

Leaders and/or deputies (current and dismissed) are welcomed to post to begin the fight.

Last edited by vellichor; April 11th, 2023 at 11:16 PM.
Old December 30th, 2018, 08:20 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Turned Tides

(Lets get this party- er, battle started!)

So he wants war huh? Thought Grousestar to himself as he inched forward, a coolness washing over him as he lead his clan silently forward. All of this aggression, all of this fighting, all of this senseless death... It wore on cats. And it was wearing on the Skyclan leader. He hated this, he hated it all, he regretted forming an alliance, he hated throwing his clan in to this senseless squabbling. Sure he disliked how Fallenstar had spoken to him, but that wasn't cause for this. For the senseless death of a kit, for all of this death in general. And yet, here he was, getting ready for more bloodshed because he tried something different. He had chosen a side and now he was being dragged into all of this. And that prophecy helped nothing. It caused confusion. It was splitting his clan and he hated it because there was nothing he could do about it. It's not like the leader could go back on his word with Blazingstar. But perhaps after this battle.. He would talk with the Windclan tom. Because he didn't want this for his clan. Skyclan wasn't bloodthirsty or power hungry. That was not what he wanted for his clan.
Slowly the tom would come to a stop, carefully swiveling his head around to look first for Auroraflame, then Doveflight, then the rest of his warriors. Maybe he made the wrong choice. Auroraflame was just.. Trying to do what she thought was best. What would he have done in the situation if he was deputy? That was a long time ago, but he knew he would have done what he thought was right, regardless of the consequences. He would have to talk to her too. Apologize. But now wasn't the time for that.
Breathing out softly, Grousestar would look back ahead. Riverclan and Thunderclan were before them. Why was he fighting? He wasn't completely sure anymore. But they were here now and he couldn't let his clanmates see his uncertainty, it would lower their moral, get them hurt. They needed to see him as strong and confident, even if he wasn't. So it was time.
"Skyclan, attack!" The voice yowled out into the air still with tension, leading his clan into battle, his emerald eyes gleaming with a false fire and his claws unsheathed.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 30th, 2018, 09:36 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Windygale didn't want to be a part of this war. But he had to.

He had to come, if only to represent the Peacemakers. His ultimate goal was to stop fighting rather than start it. The light-furred tom's plan was to tear cats away from each other, make them see sense. Of course, he realized that he would gain wounds and scars, but he had sworn to himself that he wouldn't lift a claw against another cat unless he needed to. And he hoped he didn't.

He walked slowly and with purpose. Each paw step was one closer to his destination. Each ear twitch, tail flick, blink, brought him that much closer to the battle. Was he nervous? No. He knew what he was there to do, and how he was going to do it. The thick-furred feline had chosen to stick near the back of the group, but that was simply to avoid the gaze of Goldenstar. Heck, Windygale didn't even know if he was supposed to come.

But he had to. So, he trudged forward and waited for the inevitable declaration of attack.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old December 31st, 2018, 12:21 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

(it's a party now bc Fallens arrived hA)

Frozen. Everything around him seemed...icy, covered in a thin layer of frost. Both the leaves and his clanmates. For some reason Thunderclan had decided to team up with them, he wasn't sure why. If it was because of pity, he wouldn't accept it, and if it was to return the favor, they didn't do a very good job of doing that last time. In fact, they ended up being driven from their home. This battle, however, they were going to get it back. They greedy, fox hearted leaders sectioned it off between the two of them. As if it was a piece of fresh kill that was split between two clanmates to share, it disgusted him. They were sectioning off pieces of Riverclans legacy, their customs, their history, their memories both good and bad, and they made lightly with it. Since they both took it by force, and are taking it for granate, they will be taking it back, with 2x the force.

He let out a long sigh, watching the cloud of vapor soon dissapear somewhere just above his head. Lapis hues seemed to be slightly darker, blazing with anger, hatred, detestment. The ebony tom couldn't wait to see the look on Blazingstar, Goldenstar, and Grousestar's faces when they won. He could smell them already, rotten, rotten and acrid, made the leaders throat burn. Could never hide a scent of a rotten soul, no matter how much you cover yourself in mud or flowers. With a gutteral snarl Fallenstar pulled himself in front of Passionstar and up a hollow log, his tail high in the air and twitching, waiting, listening. Than it came, the call, the howl, the order. The burly tom swung his head to look at his clanmates, determination and anger fueled his cold stare. "LET THE DAY OF RECKONING BEGIN." he howled, coming from the very pits of his stomach. "PUSH THEM BACK. ALL THE WAY BACK TO THEIR PITIFUL CAMPS AND REGAIN OUR LOST TERRITORY!" with that, he leapt off the log, and made a direct sprint towards Blazingstar.

The day of reckoning is upon us.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 31st, 2018, 10:06 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Maplepaw crwled out from under the bush she was sheltering under and saw all the cats from different clans. 'Oh no, not now!' she thought and cowered in the corner of her temporary camp
Old December 31st, 2018, 10:31 AM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Winter+~ View Post
Maplepaw crwled out from under the bush she was sheltering under and saw all the cats from different clans. 'Oh no, not now!' she thought and cowered in the corner of her temporary camp
Cherrsplash looked over at Maplepaw and went over to her. The riverclan molly looked at the apprentice with worry. "Whats happening?" she meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 31st, 2018, 03:07 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas View Post

Cherrsplash looked over at Maplepaw and went over to her. The riverclan molly looked at the apprentice with worry. "Whats happening?" she meowed.
"I-I think it has something to do with the war!" she said and looked around fretfully. Her torn muscle from the first battle still hurt. The calico molly looked around worriedly and flicked her tail
Old December 31st, 2018, 04:14 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Ravenfrost ran forward with her claws unsheathed,ears perked and tail high in the air,her ears were filled with paws thundering against the ground beside her , infront of her and behind her, pretty soon it all turned into one noise before something else broke that. The vitilligo feline skidded to a halt as she arrived once she heard fallenstars yowl which made her wide eyed,she was surprised that someone could be filled with so much hatred but she ignored that and scanned the area behind her for Goldenstar as she awaited orders to begin. But she didnt see him. This made her drop her mouth open a bit out of the fact,where was goldenstar?! She needed him for the ok,she needed him to lead them into battle. Her fur bristled as she heard the beginnings of war in front of her but she waited,and waited, with an impatient growl and a flick of her tail she looked out into the mass and spotted fallenstar heading for Blazingstar. enough of this waiting ! I wanna get this over with . Shadowclan doesn't need anymore blood spilled than it already has . with that she raised her head and looked over her shoulder at the shadowclan cats "LET'S END THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL, SHOW THEM THAT WE SHOULDN'T BE A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH! SHADOWCLAN..........ATTACK!" she Yowled loud enough to make her throat hurt with a burning like scratch. With that said and done she huffed and let loose a growl as she looked forward once more before releasing a battle cry and lunging herself into the battlefield with her fur bristled and yellow golden eyes full of amped up fury as she headed for what ever clan cat that wished to be her opponent or was just in her way.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 31st, 2018, 04:54 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

As chaos erupted on the battlefield with cats pouring in from every which direction, Cedarsprint held back within the ranks of RiverClan even as his clanmates clamored to get their paws on felines of other factions. Confusion gripped him, paralyzed him, left him with no idea what to do except try to watch the commotion and see where he fit in. Fallenstar was leading the fray with a brutally motivating cry, yet it didn't move his paws that may as well have been frozen to the ground with how rigidly he stood on the sidelines, observing and trying to get a feel for what was happening.

Battles were always a flurry of nonsense and violence, never organized, but this… This was a new level of disorder, seeing the turmoil that'd swept over the Clans in his traveling absence.

Attempting to find out who to begin to fight, Cedarsprint's electric gaze settled on Fallenstar again and noticed he was barreling toward Blazingstar, leader of WindClan. Although his first thought was to conclude a WindClan cat would be the ideal opponent, he stopped short and hesitated — maybe WindClan in general wasn't the enemy. After all, who wouldn't attack Blazingstar if given the chance?

Last edited by Fawn; December 31st, 2018 at 04:54 PM.
Old December 31st, 2018, 10:56 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Oakpaw nervously looked at the warriors charge at each other, it seemed as if he had froze. The brown tabby crawled under an underbrush. "Coward! You're supposed to be fighting with your clanmates!" he thought. He looked around from the underbrush, hoping he would see his mentor.

@Lilyfur2

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Closed Thread