Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 25th, 2019, 06:33 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan's Conflict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

She hit her?! That was a surprise but the feel of blood on her class made her want to vomit. She's killed prey animals yeah but this was the first time sinking her claws in a cat. Her, the little apprentice who's been so confused about why the Clans where fighting each other. How could this be right?! At the molly's exclaim she paused eyes wide still unsure about how to react to the blood on her claws. Listen to herself? She knew what she said and it was true! Clinching her teeth Minkpaw listened to the warrior, her heart still racing in her chest. She's backed up a ways after landing a hit, dark forest training was supposed to make her stronger? If anything it made her a bit mess. Why couldn't she be a kit again will all her family, not having to be like this. "Just because there's cats around doesn't mean you're not lonely." That was the first thing the small brownish molly had said, looking almost kit like in the way she stood, half crouched pelt spiked. That phrase was evident in her life. You couldn't be lonely if you never knew what it was like to have cats around you. "I can't try that! It may have been better if I was a stray but guess what I wasn't born one. " Her tail lashed as she flattened her ears. "The only reason they take care of you is because the warrior code says so." That was wholeheartedly what she believed, why else would they take care of cats like her? For fun? At Simplefeather 's request she was stunned. Why? What was the point in learning her name, tomorrow she'd never want to see her again. Did she just want it so Passionstar could exile her? This was the right thing! It had to be. "Minkpaw.. Wh-" She answered but was cut off as the warrior mocked her of her paws sending her straight into a small rock that for some reason was in the clearing. Breath being knocked out of her Minkpaw tried to grasp some air. She hadn't expected that. What?

simplefeather widened her eyes at minkpaw's suffix, getting it through her head that she was fighting a very influential apprentice. how else, she thought, would the dark forest be able to get so many cats to fight with them? not only are they gathering people who hate the leaders, theyre targeting the young cats who cant think for themselves. simplefeather glared at the blood glistening on her own claws, disgusted. how could her clanmates let the dark forest turn their clan into a warzone? she shook her fur, glaring at minkpaw. "so youre an apprentice..." simple muttered, nodding in acknowledgement. the female could slightly tell by the fighting style, although the fact that she was fighting a cat that had just been introduced to how to be a warrior was.... hurting her inside. if it came to it, simplefeather didn't want to kill an apprentice. it seemed like it would be against the warrior code, although from what simplefeather recalled, there was no such regulated rule. i won't have to, she thought hopefully. they'll come to their senses.. she bared her teeth at the apprentice. "you choose to be alone, or to be around cats. if you want to be alone, you'll be alone. no one is going to walk up to you begging for you to to be their friend, minkpaw. you've got to try to talk to people." that was the cold, hard reality of it, and simplefeather knew that minkpaw would have to learn it sooner or later, whether she wanted to or not. "minkpaw, even if what you're saying is true, the warrior code was made for a reason. it makes sure cats don't become corrupt and go on a murdering spree, like some cats of the dark forest encourage." simplefeather chose her words so that they were only slightly cryptic. "besides, the reasons they take care of you don't matter. the clans feed everyone. they shelter everyone. they care for everyone. where you got this silly idea that nobody cares for you is beyond me. the reason i'm trying to convince you that this behavior is wrong is because i care about you, even if we haven't met." simplefeather growled, however, watching minkpaw cautiously.
i’m smiling too”

---

Closed Thread