Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2019, 10:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: StarClan's Fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Vinepaw shivered. “B-but aren’t you one of those b-bad cats?” She stepped back, flinching as Reedblood’s breath hit her muzzle. “I-I don’t want to die but I can’t fight with the evil cats..”

Dusktalon growled as her ear was torn. “Starclan has done plenty of things to us.” She leapt forward and dug her claws into Lilacblossom’s back. “And not all of you have respected the border, there’s been a few cats who’ve crossed it, don’t play dumb.”
Reedblood forced another purr," Oh pretty paws, we aren't bad, we just are the out casts of Starclan, we only kill if we have no other choice. Starclan wasn't our enemy originally, we were originally apart of Starclan. We obsessively trained in fighting in case our allies turned on us, we got living cats to be the same, we caused their to be five clans not one, which wasn't what we intended to happen. Starclan was mad and banished us to the shadows." she hoped it would make the apprentice side with the Dark Forest.

Lilacblossom rolled," Listen if you wanted territory, you could have at the border requested permission to cross and discuss a trade for some territory. Your cats have crossed the border plenty. Far more than we have." She fought free and aimed a blow towards Dusktalon's belly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 20th, 2019, 10:26 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

"A bad cat? Yes, I am a very bad cat, I am the kind of cat that good cats like you should avoid. I am the type of cat that you should run from, as well as every other cat that you are not familiar with. So..." Stonefrost paused looking up to whatever had caused the apprentice to bump into her.
Willowpaw felt vulnerable in this cats presence. She took a deep breath, knowing that something would happen that was bad. While she felt vulnerable in this cats presence, she felt a protection. “Is something bad going to happen to me?” She asked quietly while looking up at the cat that stood before her.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old April 20th, 2019, 10:32 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Reedblood forced another purr," Oh pretty paws, we aren't bad, we just are the out casts of Starclan, we only kill if we have no other choice. Starclan wasn't our enemy originally, we were originally apart of Starclan. We obsessively trained in fighting in case our allies turned on us, we got living cats to be the same, we caused their to be five clans not one, which wasn't what we intended to happen. Starclan was mad and banished us to the shadows." she hoped it would make the apprentice side with the Dark Forest.

Lilacblossom rolled," Listen if you wanted territory, you could have at the border requested permission to cross and discuss a trade for some territory. Your cats have crossed the border plenty. Far more than we have." She fought free and aimed a blow towards Dusktalon's belly.
Vinepaw gasped. "O-oh, I'm sorry!" She stepped forward and brushed against her leg. "I- I was told that you guys were bad, b-but now I see that Starclan are the bad ones for banishing such good cats like you." She stepped back, smiling. "I'll gladly fight with you guys, so you can get back into Starclan!"

Dusktalon coughed as she staggered back. "L-lies!" She gasped as she caught her breath. "Liar! You're nothing but a foxhearted liar!" She darted forward and bit her leg, drawing blood.

Character Site

Old April 21st, 2019, 02:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Vinepaw gasped. "O-oh, I'm sorry!" She stepped forward and brushed against her leg. "I- I was told that you guys were bad, b-but now I see that Starclan are the bad ones for banishing such good cats like you." She stepped back, smiling. "I'll gladly fight with you guys, so you can get back into Starclan!"

Dusktalon coughed as she staggered back. "L-lies!" She gasped as she caught her breath. "Liar! You're nothing but a foxhearted liar!" She darted forward and bit her leg, drawing blood.
(So gullible)
She nodded,” Glad you understand it.” She meowed bounding off to fight.

Lilacblossom shook her head biting back,” At least we aren’t making apprentices murders, we let the clans do their own thing and stay out of their way unlike you.” She spat.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 21st, 2019, 03:17 PM
Might disappear again

Quote:
(So gullible)
She nodded,” Glad you understand it.” She meowed bounding off to fight.

Lilacblossom shook her head biting back,” At least we aren’t making apprentices murders, we let the clans do their own thing and stay out of their way unlike you.” She spat.
{That’s just how she is, trusts too easily}

Vinepaw smiled as she walked away. “Alright, now time to help these cats!” She purred, leaping into battle.
{Open again}

Dusktalon ripped herself away, snarling as pain surged through her. “We’re helping the apprentices get rid of foxhearts like you.” She darted around her and bit her tail. “They wanted this. They asked for this.”

Character Site

Old April 21st, 2019, 03:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

{That’s just how she is, trusts too easily}

Vinepaw smiled as she walked away. “Alright, now time to help these cats!” She purred, leaping into battle.
{Open again}

Dusktalon ripped herself away, snarling as pain surged through her. “We’re helping the apprentices get rid of foxhearts like you.” She darted around her and bit her tail. “They wanted this. They asked for this.”
She hissed fighting still,” You manipulate them into seeing Starclan as the bad guys. What do you think it will get you bringing this fight to the clans, if they keep fighting they’ll just become a bandit of rogues fighting eachother!” She objected

Old April 21st, 2019, 05:54 PM
Might disappear again

Quote:
She hissed fighting still,” You manipulate them into seeing Starclan as the bad guys. What do you think it will get you bringing this fight to the clans, if they keep fighting they’ll just become a bandit of rogues fighting eachother!” She objected
Dusktalon yanked on her tail before clawing her back. "That's the point." She grinned. "They dont like the way their clans are being led. They want a change of pace."

Character Site

Old April 21st, 2019, 09:47 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

{This is open!}

Well this isn't ordinary or expected. Thought the fiery-furred Starclan warrior, Redtalon, as he watched the dark figures pour into the Starclan camp. Just as every cat in Starclan, he had been living out his death in peace, checking in on the clans, on his family, even giving Windystar one of his nine lives.
And yet, to say that Redtalon was upset by this assault would be a lie. This tom, in his life, had been a warrior of great proportions. That was what he was known for, his viciousness and relentlessness on the battlefield. To be able to feel the rush of battle again.. Well. It was exhilarating. He couldn't hide the look of slight glee as he stood in the starry clearing, claws unsheathed and sides heaving easily with breath.
It was like he was alive again, on the battlefield, fighting for Thunderclan, fighting for his family. And if there was anything in the world he wanted, it was just that. Death didn't come easy for the warrior, even if it was a valiant and honorable one. If given the chance to go back and fight again, he would, over and over.
So his wild, green eyes swept the battlefield, searching for a dark figure to attack, or prepare to defend, whichever came first.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 24th, 2019, 09:07 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Dusktalon yanked on her tail before clawing her back. "That's the point." She grinned. "They dont like the way their clans are being led. They want a change of pace."
(Try not to powerplay, I know you didn’t mean to)

She gave a yelp as she was pulled at the tail and pulled back. She growled,” But the cats you convince them they want would exile the elders, banish the sick and weak. You would get all the clans in war with eachother not peace.” She meowed before aiming a blow towards his ear.

Old April 24th, 2019, 03:29 PM
Might disappear again

Quote:
(Try not to powerplay, I know you didn’t mean to)

She gave a yelp as she was pulled at the tail and pulled back. She growled,” But the cats you convince them they want would exile the elders, banish the sick and weak. You would get all the clans in war with eachother not peace.” She meowed before aiming a blow towards his ear.
Ah, I didn’t realize! I’m sorry!
————
Dusktalon snarled as her ear was torn. “If they’re weak then they’re no use!” She circled the Starclan warrior, wrinkling her nose at her starry pelt. “We want to make the clans strong, unlike you fleabags.

Character Site

Closed Thread