Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:36 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Fish
Today 03:31 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Fish
Today 03:04 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 02:46 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 02:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 27th, 2017, 01:48 PM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@pupy

Everything around them felt like it was turning in on them,thir lungs felt as if it were filled with water,gasping for breaths as they plundged into camp, shallow breaths erupting from them. They were gasping-trying to catch any air that they could,their body feelings light and dizzy. Everything felt sore, as if they had just ran their way from Skyclan and back,paws having a lingring ache to them as they hissed to even walk on them. Their fur was laced with tiny leaves and or twigs from running aimlessly,tufts of fur missing from their body from running in pure fear. They held one paw close to them while walking, not walking on it and limping from when they had fallen. Their tail lashed in anger, cursing their blindness silently. They hated moments like this, when they felt useless because they can see. They could hear though, the echos of barking leaving them shivering in the middle of the clearing, closing their eyes and placing their head in their paws, curling in on themselves. Make it stop. Make it stop. The barking rung in their ears violently. They hoped their apprentice,Bushpaw was safe.

“Woah, woah⸻ ”
Seeing their closest friend race into camp, looking as if they were near death was not something that Creekgaze usually expected, and yet it happened: Tail lashing, they bounded towards the other feline, seeing their stressed state, the mess their pelt was. “Dude, what in Starclan’s name happened to you?” Although they could not search Pinewatcher’s eyes (for obvious reasons, tch,) they were painfully aware of the signs that they were absolutely terrified. Well, aside from the thick, thick fear-scent that was coming off them in waves, but whatever; the green-eyed enby had a pained mentor to help out. Daintily taking a few leaves from the tangles in Pinewatcher’s pelt, feeling each cower, each tremor, they simply mumbled “It’s okay. You’re safe now, I don’t know, but you’re safe.”

baibai
Old April 27th, 2017, 02:55 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
The spotted she-cat had just woken up, she stretched and dug her claws into the ground while doing so. She accidentally let out a loud yawn, now freshly embarrassed she said her her tail back and forth, her green orbs scanned her surroundings and she grinned widely upon seeing Coldheart. A small smirk crossed her maw and the small she-cat crept up behind the tom, her ears laid back as she did so. She pounced and him and tackled him with the thoiught s 'what a snarky tom, this should give him a scare!'
@Noire
Coldhearted let out a long luxurious stretch, extending his claws before bringing his body up, and arching his back. When he settled back into a normal posture, he felt good again, and he closed his eyes as he felt the warmth of the day approaching him. Nothing much was really on his mind--nothing was ever on his mind. From a distance, the tom looked deep in thought, and most cats would wonder what he's thinking about, but Coldhearted never thought much of anything. He stared blankly ahead, and his ears twitched. A familiar scent caught into his nose, and before he could react, he was tackled to the ground.

A yelp escaped his maw, and the ginger tom growled at his attacker, unaware of who it was, but he knew the scent. It was familiar...of course. The tom had rolled over, knocking her off him. He narrowed his eyes at the newest deputy of Shadowclan. She was surely a small thing. Forever he would wonder how come Halestar chose such a cat for the position. Yet, he was not to judge, so he didn't voice his thoughts. Instead, he sneered, ''What are you trying to do?'' His voice might held deep venom, but it was truthfully layered with a teasing tone, that sometimes went unnoticed by other cats.
Old April 27th, 2017, 03:56 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Echokit sighed, bored as she paced around in the entrance of the nursery before padding out. She enjoyed the cool wind on her pelt, her eyes narrowed against the heavy wind as she purred. She began to groom her pelt, Echokit's tail curled around her frame as she wondered about what to do, a hiss of annoyance in her throat as she decided to wonder around the camp. Being as well behaved as the Siamese was, she was against leaving camp until apprentice age.
Old April 27th, 2017, 04:03 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Echokit wearily walked from the nursery, surprised how large her Clanmates looked in comparison to the kit. She was slightly happy nobody had started conversation with her, as she was slightly shy. Echokit used her smaller size to her advantage, moving through the cats in the clearing as she curiously looked around the large space. "Woah.." she murmured, slightly shocked.
Old April 27th, 2017, 04:11 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupy View Post

“Woah, woah⸻ ”
Seeing their closest friend race into camp, looking as if they were near death was not something that Creekgaze usually expected, and yet it happened: Tail lashing, they bounded towards the other feline, seeing their stressed state, the mess their pelt was. “Dude, what in Starclan’s name happened to you?” Although they could not search Pinewatcher’s eyes (for obvious reasons, tch,) they were painfully aware of the signs that they were absolutely terrified. Well, aside from the thick, thick fear-scent that was coming off them in waves, but whatever; the green-eyed enby had a pained mentor to help out. Daintily taking a few leaves from the tangles in Pinewatcher’s pelt, feeling each cower, each tremor, they simply mumbled “It’s okay. You’re safe now, I don’t know, but you’re safe.”
Their mind was occupied at the moment, senses flooded with their own fear that they didnt scent their friend come closer. Hearing their voice they jumped,fur fluffing out and arching their back as if they were an enemy. They could not see it was their friend for a moment. They were small for their size, but they seemed huge with their fur fluffed out in multiple directions. Their breathing was ragged,taking deep breaths. ¨D-dont touch me!¨their voice sounded scared, as if any touch would hurt them in any way. Once they felt their soothing words, and the leaves subtly being picked from their long pelt, the quieted,not refusing the hospitality once they realized it was simply Creekgaze. Wide, blind eyes stared at the ground,darting from place to place as they continued to gasp for air,¨D-dog,¨ they finally spat out,¨I tripped-it was so c-close, I could feel its hot breath against my flank.¨ their voice was fast, ears perked and twitching as if they were going to be chased again. ¨It g-got Screechpaw-I couldn't save him Creek.¨ They weren't one to bawl in the middle of the clearing, usually one to keep everything bottled up until it was necessary and just break down from it. They didnt like to look weak, much less infront of their best friend. ¨If I could see I couldve saved him,I couldve-¨ they disliked feeling weak, they wondered why they were made a warrior in the first place. I bet it was a pity ceremony, I shouldve never been a warrior if I couldnt even save one cat.
Old April 27th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Unhappy Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Coldhearted let out a long luxurious stretch, extending his claws before bringing his body up, and arching his back. When he settled back into a normal posture, he felt good again, and he closed his eyes as he felt the warmth of the day approaching him. Nothing much was really on his mind--nothing was ever on his mind. From a distance, the tom looked deep in thought, and most cats would wonder what he's thinking about, but Coldhearted never thought much of anything. He stared blankly ahead, and his ears twitched. A familiar scent caught into his nose, and before he could react, he was tackled to the ground.

A yelp escaped his maw, and the ginger tom growled at his attacker, unaware of who it was, but he knew the scent. It was familiar...of course. The tom had rolled over, knocking her off him. He narrowed his eyes at the newest deputy of Shadowclan. She was surely a small thing. Forever he would wonder how come Halestar chose such a cat for the position. Yet, he was not to judge, so he didn't voice his thoughts. Instead, he sneered, ''What are you trying to do?'' His voice might held deep venom, but it was truthfully layered with a teasing tone, that sometimes went unnoticed by other cats.
"Trying to mess with you!" Mewed the small deputy as she got back to her paws. A wide smirk as her expression, she remarked "You seemed at peace, someone had to do something~" she sat back on her hunches and neatly wrapped her tail around her paws "And-" she started to admit with an exasperated sigh "I'm very bored"
Old April 27th, 2017, 06:29 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
"Trying to mess with you!" Mewed the small deputy as she got back to her paws. A wide smirk as her expression, she remarked "You seemed at peace, someone had to do something~" she sat back on her hunches and neatly wrapped her tail around her paws "And-" she started to admit with an exasperated sigh "I'm very bored"
Coldhearted rolled his eyes, but gave her a lopsided grin. She had such a kit-like personality that it surprised him that she landed the position in the first place, but he couldn't find himself being too mad at her. She was probably restless--which was the worst kind to him. The tom picked himself back up, sitting up straighter to appear taller. He narrowed his eyes at her. "Whether you're bored or not, I'm not your little moss ball, darling." He says, and picks up a paw to wave her off. "I'm sure you'll be far more entertained by chasing your tail around." The thought was laughable! Seeing her. The deputy of Shadowclan, chasing her own tail. She would look pretty weird doing it, and maybe that's what, what Coldhearted wanted.

And he was at peace. Extremely at peace. He had a dreamless sleep last night, and woke up with new energy to tackle the day. Then, here missy coming along and ruining his day by pouncing on him. How rude of her! Coldhearted let out a dark chuckle, shaking his head. "Well, maybe someone need to bother someone else's peace and leave mine alone." He gets up, and pass up to her, staring at her for a moment to decipher her next move. Had she just woken up? And she was practically bored already? She must had a short attention span Coldhearted assumed. But as he had suggested before, she could chase her own tail and Coldhearted would sit by and enjoy the show. Enjoy the show very much indeed

Having a pretty feline chase her own tail? What cat would want to miss such a thing? Certainly not him. Perhaps it amused him because of the idiocy, but whatever it was, it would bring a type of joy to alight his day. As he brushed past her, the tom circled around her until he appeared on her other side. "I mean, how would you feel if someone ruined your peace?"
Old April 27th, 2017, 06:32 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Fawnspots sat in the ShadowClan clearing, her tail twitched or her paws flexed as if the she-cat couldn't stay still. She leapt to her paws, her eyes wide with kit-like curiosity and friendliness. Fawnspots glanced around for anyone to make a friend, she was clearly one of the nicer ShadowClan cats. She walked through the cats, saying hello to pretty much every one of them. She smiled widely, her pelt fluffed out and messy as she scanned the crowd. Fawnspots saw a tom, approaching him with a friendly grin.

@xxJaggededgexx
Old April 27th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Coldhearted rolled his eyes, but gave her a lopsided grin. She had such a kit-like personality that it surprised him that she landed the position in the first place, but he couldn't find himself being too mad at her. She was probably restless--which was the worst kind to him. The tom picked himself back up, sitting up straighter to appear taller. He narrowed his eyes at her. "Whether you're bored or not, I'm not your little moss ball, darling." He says, and picks up a paw to wave her off. "I'm sure you'll be far more entertained by chasing your tail around." The thought was laughable! Seeing her. The deputy of Shadowclan, chasing her own tail. She would look pretty weird doing it, and maybe that's what, what Coldhearted wanted.

And he was at peace. Extremely at peace. He had a dreamless sleep last night, and woke up with new energy to tackle the day. Then, here missy coming along and ruining his day by pouncing on him. How rude of her! Coldhearted let out a dark chuckle, shaking his head. "Well, maybe someone need to bother someone else's peace and leave mine alone." He gets up, and pass up to her, staring at her for a moment to decipher her next move. Had she just woken up? And she was practically bored already? She must had a short attention span Coldhearted assumed. But as he had suggested before, she could chase her own tail and Coldhearted would sit by and enjoy the show. Enjoy the show very much indeed

Having a pretty feline chase her own tail? What cat would want to miss such a thing? Certainly not him. Perhaps it amused him because of the idiocy, but whatever it was, it would bring a type of joy to alight his day. As he brushed past her, the tom circled around her until he appeared on her other side. "I mean, how would you feel if someone ruined your peace?"
She grinned and glanced back at her tail wich swished upon her glance. She purred and chased it around four times just for fun. When she went for a fifth spin she fell onto her back and purred out a chuckle 'that was fun!' The small deputy grinned at him before she pushed herself to her paws and looked at him, a serious note in her voice "My peace is long ruined sir, I will have to find it again as I adapt to my position.."
Old April 27th, 2017, 06:55 PM

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

;; imma just hop right in if thats okay! >-<

shadetail was in a moss bed, her grey fur with darker dapples was sleek. her eyes where calm as she watched her overgrowing stomach, she gave a slight shutter, she didnt even know what they'd look like.
Closed Thread