Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM

Old November 6th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Teddy's residence(Always Open)

"No, nothing familiar. Not yet anyway. Be careful though, around the park there are lots of raccoons and animals like that that get aggravated easily." Blossom looked around, looking for anything that looked faintly familiar. She heard a large animal approaching them. She looked over at Hazel and Teddy curiously. "Did you hear that?"
@Ennard @Echofall @PeaFlower
Old November 7th, 2017, 04:26 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Hazel looked back to the others at Blossom's question, ears twitching and moving around, trying to hear any strange sound that Blossom could have heard.
Then she heard it, and she smelled it.
"Ugh, well, looks like we'll have a bit of action ... unless we run away first, of course."

@Ennard @Mad-Hatter @Echofall

Old November 7th, 2017, 04:35 PM

Blossom nervously looked at the others to see if they were going to run, "We might not be able to outrun this one." She shivered while waiting for a response. She couldn't fight with her claws, however, because she had been declawed as a young kit.
Old November 7th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Mad-Hatter
@PeaFlower
@Echofall
A young kit ran after the dog. "Go away!" He yowled. Teddy looked at the kit, realizing who it was. "Miles!" Screamed Teddy. That stupid furball is going to get himself killed. He has gotten on my last nerves for the last time. I'm not going to save him. He's on his own. Teddy stayed where he was trying to keep the anger he had for his stupid kit friend. I should have known he would do something like this.

Miles looked at Teddy, knowing the older tom wouldn't help him. I don't need his help. I can fight this thing on my own. Miles nipped on the dogs neck with all his might, but his teeth were so small they couldn't do much damage. Oh no! What have I done?!

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 7th, 2017, 06:11 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Echofall's ears perked up as she tried to listen to what Blossom hear. She froze when when she caught sight of the dog, along with Miles @PeaFlower @Ennard @Mad-Hatter
Old November 8th, 2017, 06:36 AM
It's a double rainbow

"We may not be able to outrun it, but these Fur-brains are too heavy and clumsy to climb on fences and walls ! Come on !" She meowed, loud enough for everyone to hear, as she sprinted onwards, trying to find anything she could jump on.
She brutally stopped when she heard a yowl, followed by Teddy crying out Miles' name.
"Mouse-dung ! What in the hay is this Flea-brain doing here ?!" She asked, slightly panicked. She considered leaving the kit to his fate, after all, they told him not to follow him, and she had decided she wouldn't help him should something like that happen. She was about to follow through with that decision, but when she saw how much he was struggling, and that neither Teddy nor the others were making a move to help him ...
Curse her heart.
She sprinted back towards the dog, and launched at it, claws out, taking advantage of the fact the animal was distracted by the kit gnawing at its neck in a pityful attempt at defending himself.
She managed to claw at its left haunch, drawing blood and snatching a whimper from the beast.
The dog seemingly forgot about the kit, and instead focused his attention on the dark-furred she-cat.
Hazel gulped audibly, her body shaking, fur sticking up, growling at the dog. I'm crazy, I'm crazy, I'm crazy. She thought. All this for a kit I just met. What is wrong with me ?! ... Okay, what was it that Biscuit said I had to do in that situation ? ... Deep breaths ... Deep, breaths. Focus.
She managed to calm herself down a bit, though she was still shaking, as the dog in front of her growled with a menacing spark in his eyes.
"Miles." She said cautiously. "Try to get away from it, and then run as fast as you can to somewhere safe."
@Mad-Hatter @Ennard @Echofall

Old November 8th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@PeaFlower
@Echofall
@Mad-Hatter
Miles looked at the she-cat with a yowl. "Why are you helping me! I didn't listen and now I regret it! I should be punished!" He cried. The small tom kit sank low to the ground, to afraid to move away from the danger. He covered his head with his paws, flinching at the sound of the dog.

Teddy looked at Miles, seeing how scared the kit was. You promised his mother you would protect him. Your not doing that at all! Without another hesitation, Teddy ran in front of the dog, scooping him up by scruff. "We can't just let you die. I promised your mother I would keep you safe." meowed Teddy with a mouthful of Miles's fur. He took the kit away from the scene.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 9th, 2017, 04:31 PM
It's a double rainbow

Hazel couldn't believe the kit's words.
"Punished ?! Yeah, you will be, trust me !" She yelled as loud as she could, eyes still on the dog, not even sparing a glance to the young tom. "But getting hurt, or worse, by a dog is not a punishment anyone should go through ! Now get out of here !"

The dog didn't make a move, so the she-cat looked back at Miles. The kit was seemingly petrified by fear. And she couldn't move to get him somewhere safe, as the dog would use this opportunity to attack her.
She let out a sigh, the tension in her muscles diminishing ever so slighly, as Teddy came to the rescue.
"Thanks." She said in an almost whisper.

Now that Miles was saved, she had to save herself. Thing is, Teddy coming to help the young tom had seemed to unnerve the animal even more.
Hazel felt like all her senses were hightened, she could feel all the small deformities of the ground under her soft pads and unsheathed claws, and the cold wisps of wind ruffling her fur. She could also smell the dog's disgusting scent.
She was still extremely nervous. And she had every reason to be. The nearest wall she had spotted was too far from her position to risk sprinting to it. She was fast, sure, but she didn't know what this dog was able to do.
So for the time being, she tried to keep up the highly tense staring and growling contest they had going on, and prayed her opponent would just tire itself out.
"Go." She told the others, not caring if they were still here, or if they would even listen to her.

(Do you guys want me to get her slightly injured by the dog (I was thinking a cut on her shoulder) trying to escape it or would that inconvenience the "story" ?)
@Mad-Hatter @Echofall @Ennard

Last edited by PeaFlower; November 9th, 2017 at 04:33 PM.
Old November 9th, 2017, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Hazel couldn't believe the kit's words.
"
She was still extremely nervous. And she had every reason to be. The nearest wall she had spotted was too far from her position to risk sprinting to it. She was fast, sure, but she didn't know what this dog was able to do.
So for the time being, she tried to keep up the highly tense staring and growling contest they had going on, and prayed her opponent would just tire itself out.
"Go." She told the others, not caring if they were still here, or if they would even listen to her.

(Do you guys want me to get her slightly injured by the dog (I was thinking a cut on her shoulder) trying to escape it or would that inconvenience the "story" ?)
@Mad-Hatter @Echofall @Ennard

"Hazel!" Blossom shouted. She scrambled up a wooden fence, standing at the top, "Come on! Hurry! It's coming!" she urged, not wanting her to get hurt.
(I don't think it would inconvenience the story... I'm okay with it)
Old November 15th, 2017, 02:47 PM
It's a double rainbow

Hazel got distracted by Blossom screaming for her to go with them. In that instant, her fight-or-flight instincts kicked in. Hard. After one look at the enraged dog, and another back to where the other cats were ...
She chose flight.
Her legs felt like twice their weight as she started to sprint out of the dog's way. Alas, the animal had been watching her every move, and though she was faster the dog managed to land a blow in her direction. It hit her. But if Hazel knew she'd been hit, she didn't feel it. The adrenaline in her body preventing her from feeling the pain so long as she hadn't reached the wooden fence Blossom had climbed up upon.
Once she joined the others, her strenght and paws gave in, and she fell flat on top of the fence, almost falling off, as she let out a whine of pain.
"Ow ... ow that really, really hurts ..." She hissed, as she looked to her right shoulder, where dog-claw shaped cuts were bleeding out.
"Uh oh." Was all the she-cat could muster, as she gaped at her wound, the rest of her body showing no signs of wanting to obey her and get up for now.

(Had been waiting to see if anyone else wanted to reply ... turns out no one but Mad-Hatter did, so, yeah. Here you go.)
@Ennard @Echofall @Mad-Hatter