Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 30th, 2018, 11:05 AM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Duskthorn protested, "I am not cuddly! And don't you dare use that 'they're my nieces and nephews' thing against me." He was half joking, though it was true that he didn't want his pregnant brother sleeping on his back. "Do you want to tell your kits that their uncle died because you wouldn't let him move and get a mouse to eat?" he whined. He went limp and decided to allow him to sleep on his back, though he would wake him up after a while and make him move. "The mossbeds look perfectly comfortable," he muttered.
"Yes, you are." Wildstrike mewed snuggling further into his brother, "And for your information, I can use it all I want because it's true... unless you don't want to be their uncle." He muttered letting a whine as he felt a sharp kick to his ribs, "Do you want to tell my kits that their mother died because he was too sick and exhausted to kit properly?" Wildstrike complained glare at Duskthorn, even if the other tom couldn't see it, "Besides you're not going to die from not getting another mouse! You've already had a squirrel and rabbit! " He grumbled though on the inside he was pleased that Duskthorn had finally gone limp so he could nap, "I, on the other hand, need extra prey because I'm giving half of my nutrients to my kits!" He huffed closing his eyes and evening out his breathing.
Old March 30th, 2018, 11:26 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Sliverheart was coming out of the warriors den than she noticed her love along with others. First she simply thought she was just hanging with friends and just began to walk towards the food pile. She picked up a bird and began to lay down eating the bird a bit but some part of her just... felt like something was wrong. She looks up at them now interested on what’s happening
Old March 30th, 2018, 12:43 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
When she heard her mentor's words- or previous mentor? It was too difficult to tell- Flashpaw opened her eyes and sighed with relief, comfort filling her gaze. It made her so happy to know she had no hard feelings with her mentor and that she could continue on to her ceremony. At least Flashpaw would sleep better at night, knowing that her mentor supported her in whatever choices she did make throughout her bumpy life. "Sorry for shocking you like that," she apologized suddenly, noticing the astonished look on the molly's maw.
But then, she realized something. Servalwing had always been the quiet one, only saying a few more words than Flashpaw in their training sessions.
And yet, the news must've shocked some words into the feline, as they had just said a ton. It made the female happy that her warrior mentor still cared about her and wasn't hurt by the decision. She searched her blue eyes carefully, looking for any signs of hurt or guilt. Finding none, she returned Servalwing's happy grin, her jaw twitching as her lip split slightly from lack of use. She'd smiled so much today her jaw hurt and her lips were splitting and bleeding, but it was worth it. "Oh, stop it! I won't be the best!" Never had this female been so happy to know she was cared about by more than just her sister and (maybe) her mother. She just hoped it would last- but, like any moment of joy, it would end eventually. That's how Flashpaw saw it, really. Nothing lasts forever. Though, frankly, didn't that mean her depression would end, too? The she-cat really didn't know anymore.
"You will though. I know StarClan has great plans for you, Flashpaw." Servalwing purred, winking at the younger molly as she waved her tail back and forth behind her. It warmed her heart to know her apprentice would be giving her service to the Clan in such a special way. Perhaps with her help, it would also easy the load on Daydream. She didn't know the ShadowClan medicine cat too well, but it was clear to see that the stress of healing an entire Clan alone was weighing heavily on their shoulders. She'd received some small scratches in the battle, but decided to not worry Daydream with them; they were already healed and didn't even hurt that much.

Redirecting her attention back to Flashpaw, the ShadowClan warrior grinned once more, touching her nose to her apprentices' - now former apprentices' - head. She was glad the molly had come to tell her instead of letting Goldenstar inform her. A rush of admiration for Flashpaw coated her veins and she simply grinned at her apprentice.

As she was opening her mouth to speak, a rush of pale fur came flying from the side, eyes wide. It was unusual to see Rosepaw move faster than a sultry walk, but excitement filled her gaze as she nearly crashed into her sister, skidding to a halt and causing dirt to fly up around her. "Flashpaw, is it true?" she asked, her voice raised and green eyes wide. She basically ignored that Servalwing was there, as all her attention was focused on her sister at the moment.

A small chuckle escaped Servalwing's maw and she simply offered a dip of her head to Flashpaw. "You'll let me know when the ceremony is, I trust?" she mewed, shaking the dust that had gathered on her fur from Rosepaw's arrival. She smiled at her one last time before she murmured a farewell to both apprentices and trotted off, tail swishing behind her. Rosepaw still had her eyes trained on Flashpaw, eagerly waiting for her answer.

Last edited by Mauve; March 30th, 2018 at 12:43 PM.
Old March 30th, 2018, 01:20 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Yes, you are." Wildstrike mewed snuggling further into his brother, "And for your information, I can use it all I want because it's true... unless you don't want to be their uncle." He muttered letting a whine as he felt a sharp kick to his ribs, "Do you want to tell my kits that their mother died because he was too sick and exhausted to kit properly?" Wildstrike complained glare at Duskthorn, even if the other tom couldn't see it, "Besides you're not going to die from not getting another mouse! You've already had a squirrel and rabbit! " He grumbled though on the inside he was pleased that Duskthorn had finally gone limp so he could nap, "I, on the other hand, need extra prey because I'm giving half of my nutrients to my kits!" He huffed closing his eyes and evening out his breathing.
Duskthorn rolled his eyes, knowing that everything that Wildstrike said was true, but it still annoyed him to have someone sleeping on his back. "I was talking about later. If you sleep on me for moons, which i entirely possible, I would starve to death," he grumbled. "If your kits need half of the nutrients you've been eating, those kits must be huge." He realized that might not have been polite, but he was bound to be sarcastic one way or another.
Old March 30th, 2018, 02:45 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:

Duskthorn rolled his eyes, knowing that everything that Wildstrike said was true, but it still annoyed him to have someone sleeping on his back. "I was talking about later. If you sleep on me for moons, which i entirely possible, I would starve to death," he grumbled. "If your kits need half of the nutrients you've been eating, those kits must be huge." He realized that might not have been polite, but he was bound to be sarcastic one way or another.
Treestep batted Duskthorn lightly,"Hey! I thought you were going to be nicer!" he purred before whispering in his ear,"Need help?" he didn't know exactly how he could help Duskthorn with Wildstrike, but he'd certainly try. All he knew he couldn't do to help was move Wildstrike... That'd be a little too catastrophic for Treestep's liking.

( @Opal [No pun intended XD])
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 30th, 2018, 02:56 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sliverheart was coming out of the warriors den than she noticed her love along with others. First she simply thought she was just hanging with friends and just began to walk towards the food pile. She picked up a bird and began to lay down eating the bird a bit but some part of her just... felt like something was wrong. She looks up at them now interested on what’s happening
Flashtail looked over from her little ‘plot’, and noticed Silverheart eating nearby. She tossed her head cockily, her wheels turning in her brain. What a good plan, she had now! She walked over to Silverheart, making sure that Nightpath and Duskthorn couldn’t hear. She stepped in front of Silverheart, who was watching the trio intently. “Hello, Silverheart. Worried about your mate? I mean, I would be too, if I was in your situation, with Nightpath lying and such...” she said loudly, flicking her tail. She looked down at her, waiting for her response. “I mean, I guess her and Duskthorn are a cute pair...” she trailed off.
@Broken Madness

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; March 30th, 2018 at 02:57 PM.
Old March 30th, 2018, 03:01 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Flashtail looked over from her little ‘plot’, and noticed Silverheart eating nearby. She tossed her head cockily, her wheels turning in her brain. What a good plan, she had now! She walked over to Silverheart, making sure that Nightpath and Duskthorn couldn’t hear. She stepped in front of Silverheart, who was watching the trio intently. “Hello, Silverheart. Worried about your mate? I mean, I would be too, if I was in your situation, with Nightpath lying and such...” she said loudly, flicking her tail. She looked down at her, waiting for her response. “I mean, I guess her and Duskthorn are a cute pair...” she trailed off.
@Broken Madness
Her ears picked up quickly as she looks at her with cold eyes “ .. what did you just say?” She asks calmly as she begins to stand up “ what is she lying about? And who’s this.. duskthorn?” She asks coldly “ .. how am I so sure about your words my friend?” She asks even more coldly as she looks at Flashtail with calm cold eyes
Old March 30th, 2018, 03:09 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Her ears picked up quickly as she looks at her with cold eyes “ .. what did you just say?” She asks calmly as she begins to stand up “ what is she lying about? And who’s this.. duskthorn?” She asks coldly “ .. how am I so sure about your words my friend?” She asks even more coldly as she looks at Flashtail with calm cold eyes
“Oh! I-I didn’t mean to offend you!” She said, her eyes widening. She couldn’t stop from inwardly laughing at this. “But, I mean, haven’t you heard the rumors? The lies? Apparently, Nightpath and Duskthorn are... involved.” She flattened her ears, working her part. She lowered her gaze. “I mean, you did know, right sweetie?” She purred, flexing her claws. She lifted her tail to drift it lightly over Silverheart’s flank, but pulled back, fake sympathy gracing her face. She smiled inside.
@Broken Madness

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; March 31st, 2018 at 04:41 PM.
Old March 30th, 2018, 03:14 PM
so nasty

Quote:

"
"I'm sure that Treestep or some other cat would bring you prey if that happened!" Wildstrike whined becoming
Increasingly more upset by Duskthorn's sarcasm, "You don't have to be a jerk about everything it's not funny and makes me feel bad!" He cried digging his face into Duskthorn's back and getting his fur wet with light tears, "I bet if I went into labor right now you'd probably hit or kick me and tell me to get up and stop being so dramatic!" He moaned some of his words being muffled through his brother's fur, "You promised you'd be nicer! You promised!" @Boba Fett

Last edited by Tavvi; March 31st, 2018 at 11:44 AM.
Old March 30th, 2018, 04:41 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
The black shecat's paws sunk pleasantly into the thick garden grass. The sky overhead was cast in soft and quiet grey. It would probably rain later. Every smell around her was familiar yet just new enough to fill her heart with an eager joy that came with exploring the world around her twoleg's nest. The twoleg kit had been wailing and crying again. She knew it was normal for kits, but the sound was awfully grating and the kits parents were looking after it, so there was no harm in stretching her claws. But when she took another step into the garden, her heart suddenly jumped into her throat. She saw the corner or the twoleg nest, the one with the missing red rock and the rancid smelling puddle right under it, and beyond that, the broken slab of wooden wall splintered and at a wrong angle like a broken bone. That's where it would come from. That's where it always came from. The world around the shecat darkened, and a chill in the air cut through her pelt. In dread, she stepped back with green eyes wide and wild. "No...no please not again," she begged knowing no one would hear her. No one ever did. Whipping her head around, the fence she had scaled was impossibly high, higher even that that tallest forest trees stacked on top of each other. Then came the sound that drew her gaze back to the nest corner: a piercing, bellowing wail thick with sick eagerness, and running toward her was the black and tan dog with parted jaws, lolling black tongue, and teeth wet with globs of slobber. The young cat tried to turn but looking at the ground, she saw that the green grass had turned to thick mud. It grabbed and clung to her paws and legs as she tried to turn and run, feeling every pounding stride as the creature closed in on her, her desperate cry caught in her throat as she tried desperately to convince her body to flee. Then the rain started to fall.
daydream opened their eyes to find themselves in a twoleg nest. well, outside of one that is. they were balanced on a fence it looked like. golden hues looked around the place, their nose scrunching at the unfamiliar smells. normally when they dreamt it wasnt peaceful by any means, and their body slowly tensed up to prepare themselves for whatever their mind had to offer this time. their fur rose when they got a large whiff of a dog, eyes darting around to only spot it, jaw open and chasing whatever seemed to be in its trail, poor thing. they looked down from where they were safely perched on the fence to what it was chasing, stiffening to only see nightpaw. they knew that blakc pelt anywhere, those terrified green eyes. they could tell her apart from the scars that laid on her neck and belly from the previous dog attack. while fear and dread ran through their veins they pushed away their gut insticnt to run and hopped down from the fence, on the side nightpaw and the dog was on, digging their claws in the dirt as they landed and bounding over to where she was. how come she wasnt moving? was she stuck? maybe stuck in fear, they guessed. it happened in most cats when petrified, their body tenses up and closes in on itself, daydream knew it too well. they were scared themselves, because they knew if they were hurt in a dream they would be affected when they woke up unlike nightpaw, but they pushed forward, darting across the large yard and yowling nightpaws name to try to gain her attention.
Closed Thread