Today 11:54 AM

Old March 19th, 2020, 10:16 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
[~] @Vessel; @Starfall; @Slatepaw; [~]

Bouncesnarl led his patrol to the Riverclan border. They really needed to get this done or Flintspirit wouldn't be too happy with them if they didn't complete it. The tom glanced at Copperbounce, happy that he got a chance to spend more time with the tom. "Leaf bare is almost over, so the prey should be coming out soon or even now. We must keep watch for any signs.", Bouncesnarl meowed.
His "Bounce-buddy" nodded attentively at his words, " I am a very attentive boy." He gave himself a false compliment, while his mouth slipped a giggle; everyone knew he was a total ditz. Walking alongside his buddy, he paused to look back at those that followed them, "Let's make sure you guys have a great patrol so we can get you off Flintspirit's backside, hmm?" He grinned at them brightly.

@Vessel @Starfall

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 20th, 2020, 09:46 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[~] @Slatepaw; @Vessel; @Starfall; [~]

Bouncesnarl didn't know who he was talking to when the other two cats didn't seem to be following them. He let it slide since he liked him a lot. The tom scented the air and smelled with different scents of prey. It seemed like everything was starting to come out of hiding. "I think we should mark the border and then hunt before going back to camp to report.", Bouncesnarl meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 20th, 2020, 11:14 PM
You say, stuff is way

My Mood: Distracted
Talking Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Cloverwish's head snapped up, seeing a fat woodchuck. She'd lick her chops. She hadn't eaten in days now. She had been too busy attempting to take care of Lightningkit, Doesnap's daughter. But Doesnap had been killed during a horrible ambush plot. It had left an empty space in Cloverwish's heart ever since. The dogs. Rouges. Foxes. The blood. and fur of Doesnap all over trees, making them crimson. She shuddered thinking about that horrifying, and saddening moment. She'd then focus on the woodchuck. She'd get into a highly accurate hunter's crouch, then pounce on the unsuspecting woodchuck's neck, killing it. She'd then pick up it's thick scruff. It was too late to realize that she had passed the Thunderclan / Riverclan border. A blind tom was staring at her. " Who are you, and what do you want? " He'd snarl fiercely. " H-hunting.... R-Riverclan doesn't want their kits to starve! Especially- " She'd then stop. She couldn't tell a cat from another clan about Doesnap's orphan daughter. The clan that heard about Lightningkit might kit-nap her. " And? " The tom raised a brow. " I.. gotta go! " Cloverwish dashed away. " Heh. Riverclan cats are just a bunch of cowards, " Heronwave snorted.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Cloverwish
Old March 21st, 2020, 12:01 AM
Kindheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
[~] @Slatepaw; @Vessel; @Starfall; [~]

Bouncesnarl didn't know who he was talking to when the other two cats didn't seem to be following them. He let it slide since he liked him a lot. The tom scented the air and smelled with different scents of prey. It seemed like everything was starting to come out of hiding. "I think we should mark the border and then hunt before going back to camp to report.", Bouncesnarl meowed.
Copperbounce nodded his head with a grin, glancing behind him with embarrassment as the others seemed to disappear, "Sounds great to me!" He nodded with enthusiasm, going to scent some of their borders.

@Vessel @Starfall

Everything Finder

Old March 21st, 2020, 09:22 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The Tuxedo stood there looking up at his mentor for a bit before he swiftly swung his head to the side and shuffled after the pair of felines. His face was hot. How embearassing! Sunsnow didn't even respond! Lost in his own thoughts the Apprentice aimlessly walked into the territory a little ways before he realized he was going the exact opposite way. Letting out a surprised chirp the Grey feline swiveled on his heels and B-lined towards the border.

Wiggling his way out of a twiggy shrub he managed to get himself stuck in, Mosspaw let out a squeak "I'm Sorry! I went the wrong way I wasn't paying attention." he whined, still halfway stuck in the shrub.

@Blissie Bliss @Slatepaw @Vessel

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 25th, 2020, 04:32 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

| @Slatepaw; @Starfall; |

Bouncesnarl looked at the apprentice who had showed up. Well at least one of the two showed up. "We need to mark the border.", he meowed. The tom padded over to the scent markers and started to mark the borders. He looked back at the other two cats.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 26th, 2020, 11:23 AM
Kindheart

Copperbounce nodded with enthusiasm, "Of course, fearless patrol leader! " He bumped his pal playfully before racing off down the borderline with an enthusiastic laugh. Once down the distance, he started to mark the edges with great energy.
@Blissie Bliss @Starfall

Everything Finder

Old April 1st, 2020, 05:36 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Rain splattered onto the mud whilst being stepped on by dirty paws of a outsider. Who knows how many moons it had been since Dirt was kicked out of his home-clan--then being kick out of another. All the old brown tabby wanted was to go back to RiverClan, hoping that his former clanmates will take him back.
He gotten used to the wilderness of the forest, using mud and dirt to hide himself. Sometimes he gets spotted and was chased away into the outside world, but he comes back; he never wants to have a life as a kittypet, who are known for their usual living in a twoleg's den that was outside of the forest. Dirt figures that he if he stayed longer in the outside he will become a kittypet.

The tabby's bones were sticking out of his fur; he didn't have enough time to find any prey to eat due to being chased off and because of the harsh leafbare. But this time is different, he thought. Right now it is Newleaf, meaning that there will be plenty of prey that can satisfied the old cat.

Dirt sneaked up behind a mouse. He bunched his aching muscles and ready to spring at the dead meat. The prey turned its head around, screeching then scampering away from the loner. The filthy tabby bounced off the grass and struck his claw at the running meal, but too late; the mouse ran away into a tree's roots. Dirt sighed, noting that he should try harder next time. He set his chin down on the dirt, desperately. His stomach rumbles of hunger.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old April 1st, 2020, 12:34 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Sunchaser had lead the patrol out of the busy clearing, the sound of meows and idle laughter faded behind the three cat the further they went into the territory. Sunchaser took the lead, mainly as the head of the patrol but also for the simple fact that if any logs or branches were to break, it would be under his weight for sure. His cream flank was also quite easy to spot through the foliage. They had arrived at the border.

{ @RedHead @Starbot }

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 1st, 2020, 12:50 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Jaggedhawk followed Sunchaser out into the forest, glad that they were heading for the Riverclan border. These part of the woods hadn't been touched by the fire much, most of the damage had been around the Shadowclan border and towards the Twolegplace.
Though, as the patrol came out into the small clearing before the bank of the river, Jaggedhawk's ears flattened. Mud. The riverbanks were overflowing, and all the land around them was now a mushy mud, thick and dark and black. The river had practically overflowed across the border. "I am not touching that." Jaggedhawk growled, his face pulled into a look of disgust as his eyes scanned the riverbank and it's disgusting new style.

@Starbot @S-oft

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.