Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM

Old December 1st, 2016, 02:51 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
(LEL)

"Y-yeah... i have... had... has... uh... am..." Amberstorm trailed off, trying to find the correct word. Sometimes i hate myself. HEY YOU TALKING ABOUT ME!? n-no... im insane aren't i? He felt like he wanted to run away. He didn't know what she was going to say and that terrified him.
Well, if her pelt was ruffled before, it was nothing compared to now. Her entire tail was bushed up, both out of fear and embarrassment. Why am I so scared to say this? He already told you he likes you, so tell him you like him back! "I... well, I um," Stop stuttering! Maplefur would much rather go back to being the friendly, slightly energetic cat she was before. It was much more fun than being this stuttering, suddenly shy mess. Forcing her ears back up, and pulling her gaze up to meet his, determination glittered in her eyes. You're going to tell him, and you're not going to make a fool of yourself. "I kind of like you too," She rushed. Her voice came out high pitched, and squeaked at one point. She winced and lashed her tail through the air, going back to staring at the ground beneath her paws.

Old December 1st, 2016, 03:00 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Well, if her pelt was ruffled before, it was nothing compared to now. Her entire tail was bushed up, both out of fear and embarrassment. Why am I so scared to say this? He already told you he likes you, so tell him you like him back! "I... well, I um," Stop stuttering! Maplefur would much rather go back to being the friendly, slightly energetic cat she was before. It was much more fun than being this stuttering, suddenly shy mess. Forcing her ears back up, and pulling her gaze up to meet his, determination glittered in her eyes. You're going to tell him, and you're not going to make a fool of yourself. "I kind of like you too," She rushed. Her voice came out high pitched, and squeaked at one point. She winced and lashed her tail through the air, going back to staring at the ground beneath her paws.
Amberstorm heard her words and the tense feeling in him started to dissipate. "Do you hear yourself?" he had started to smile... "You sound like a mouse!" He laughed once or twice and raised his head to try to meet her gaze. His own eyes were lined with joy.
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old December 1st, 2016, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Amberstorm heard her words and the tense feeling in him started to dissipate. "Do you hear yourself?" he had started to smile... "You sound like a mouse!" He laughed once or twice and raised his head to try to meet her gaze. His own eyes were lined with joy.
Amberstorm's words sparked up her usual demeanor, and Maplefur straightened back up. Her gaze was able to meet his, this time the skip in her heart caused happiness to flow throughout her. She noticed the joy in his eyes, which only caused her mood to brighten more. Her whiskers twitched. "No, I didn't hear myself." She responded sarcastically. "Amberstorm, I think you've gotten a crush on a mouse," she joked, then tilted her head. "I dunno though, I think I'm actually a bird. It feels like one's flying in my chest right now!" The molly's heart was fluttering so quick she wondered if it would ever stop. I've never felt like this before, but I could definitely get used to it. Her eyes grew round as she watched the tom in front of her, and she blinked rapidly. Don't go all googly eyed!

Old December 1st, 2016, 03:19 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
Amberstorm's words sparked up her usual demeanor, and Maplefur straightened back up. Her gaze was able to meet his, this time the skip in her heart caused happiness to flow throughout her. She noticed the joy in his eyes, which only caused her mood to brighten more. Her whiskers twitched. "No, I didn't hear myself." She responded sarcastically. "Amberstorm, I think you've gotten a crush on a mouse," she joked, then tilted her head. "I dunno though, I think I'm actually a bird. It feels like one's flying in my chest right now!" The molly's heart was fluttering so quick she wondered if it would ever stop. I've never felt like this before, but I could definitely get used to it. Her eyes grew round as she watched the tom in front of her, and she blinked rapidly. Don't go all googly eyed!
Amberstorm laughed again, he loved her sense of humour anyways. I think i said something wrong. He suddenly moved forward and rested his head on hers "Let me rephrase what i said before. I love you." I need to thank Starclan after this... they let something like this happen during these times... His smile turned into a joyful grin. He wasn't going to regret anything. Oh and i need to ask Starclan how one falls in love with a bird in the first place.

(*Pushes to you then rolls away*)
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Old December 1st, 2016, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Amberstorm laughed again, he loved her sense of humour anyways. I think i said something wrong. He suddenly moved forward and rested his head on hers "Let me rephrase what i said before. I love you." I need to thank Starclan after this... they let something like this happen during these times... His smile turned into a joyful grin. He wasn't going to regret anything. Oh and i need to ask Starclan how one falls in love with a bird in the first place.

(*Pushes to you then rolls away*)
Maplefur sighed, and purred happily. She pressed herself closer to him and closed her eyes. "I love you too Amberstorm," She was in a state of pure bliss; nothing could upset her now. For Starclan's sake, a fox could run through here right now and I wouldn't even be afraid! "Nothing could ruin this right now," She meowed to him, voicing her thoughts.

(*Gives you a weird look and begins running after you*)

Last edited by Maplefur; December 1st, 2016 at 03:25 PM.
Old December 1st, 2016, 03:29 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
Maplefur sighed, and purred happily. She pressed herself closer to him and closed her eyes. "I love you too Amberstorm," She was in a state of pure bliss; nothing could upset her now. For Starclan's sake, a fox could run through here right now and I wouldn't even be afraid! "Nothing could ruin this right now," She meowed to him, voicing her thoughts.

(*Gives you a weird look and begins running after you*)
"Im glad we can agree on that then." Amberstorms meows turned into purrs and he started grooming the top of her head softly "I'm not sure but i always heard that after confessions like this usually one cat asks the other if they want to be mates. Does that sound about right to you?" By this point he was just messing with her a bit.

Old December 1st, 2016, 03:32 PM

Quote:
"Im glad we can agree on that then." Amberstorms meows turned into purrs and he started grooming the top of her head softly "I'm not sure but i always heard that after confessions like this usually one cat asks the other if they want to be mates. Does that sound about right to you?" By this point he was just messing with her a bit.
Maplefur kept her eyes closed, a steady purr escaping her. "I dunno, I always heard that after this the two cats never speak again. Tragic." A smile spread across her maw, knowing what was bound to come. I'm actually going to have a mate. She popped her eyes open and looked up at Amberstorm. I'm actually going to have a tom as wonderful as him for a mate.

Old December 1st, 2016, 03:35 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
Maplefur kept her eyes closed, a steady purr escaping her. "I dunno, I always heard that after this the two cats never speak again. Tragic." A smile spread across her maw, knowing what was bound to come. I'm actually going to have a mate. She popped her eyes open and looked up at Amberstorm. I'm actually going to have a tom as wonderful as him for a mate.
"You sure about that? Wow. never knew that." Amberstorm laughed once more and looked down to meet her gaze "So how about it, will you be my mate?" This beautiful she-cat... There's no question why i fell in love with her.

Old December 1st, 2016, 03:40 PM

Quote:
"You sure about that? Wow. never knew that." Amberstorm laughed once more and looked down to meet her gaze "So how about it, will you be my mate?" This beautiful she-cat... There's no question why i fell in love with her.
"Of course I will, how could I say no?" Maplefur's eyes glowed with emotion, and she twined her tail happily with his. "I don't know what I'd do without you," she whispered. Despite everything that's happened, something as good as this could still happen. She glanced up at the sky. Thank you Starclan.

Old December 1st, 2016, 03:45 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
"Of course I will, how could I say no?" Maplefur's eyes glowed with emotion, and she twined her tail happily with his. "I don't know what I'd do without you," she whispered. Despite everything that's happened, something as good as this could still happen. She glanced up at the sky. Thank you Starclan.
"You know how before i said i had my doubts about Starclan..." Amberstorm paused "I take that back now." He didn't move and let their pelts brush, trying to buy a few more seconds of quiet before any answer from her.