Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old January 1st, 2017, 10:36 AM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
To say in the least, the grey tabby was expecting the tom to get upset, just like everyone always did with her jokes. Most cats just didn't get her sense of humor and got offended, but the tom actually started laughing and she stood there in shocked silence for a moment, looking at him with uncertainty.
That's.. The first time anyone's ever laughed at one of my jokes.. She felt a glimmer of happiness well through her, but it wasn't enough to crack her hardened face, though her eyes did seem to soften a bit before she glanced away with a snort. And then the tom actually surprised her more by responding with a joke of his own, her head wiping back to face him, her eyes locking on to him and she almost seemed to get angry for a moment before a huge toothy grin spread across her muzzle. No cat ever joked around with her!
"Look I might not be the best hunter, but I sure as hell can take on any cat or badger!" She practically yowled out, lunging to cuff him on the back of the head, but he was scampering off. Grunting a bit, she made quick work of bounding after him, the smile slowly disappearing as she caught back up with him, parting her jaws so that she could at least attempt at hunting too.
Elmberry was glad he decided to flee a few paces ahead of the she-cat as he noticed her about to give him a cuff on his head. It was avoided, and he looked back at her with a soft grin, pleased she didn't get upset and attempt to fight him. Perhaps there was more to her, than that hard battle-cat shell. As she stated she didn't have to be the best hunter, that she could take on any badger, he laughed softly a moment. "I definitely couldn't." Then he followed her action of parting jaws, taking in the scents of the forest. For a moment he caught a trace of squirrel, but he knew it was a dead trail and worthless. Continuing on, he glanced over at the she-cat beside him, becoming more grateful they had run into each other. He loved company, and meeting new cats. She was definitely new, and not like most cats he interacted with. It was a nice experience. "If you sense anything just give me a warning before you chase it down. I don't want to interfere on your kill." Hunting was one thing he was devoted to wholeheartedly. He took it seriously, and hoped others returned the favor for him. It was something he was good at, so it only made sense that he tried his hardest. He'd do the same if he were a battle-cat, like Cormorantstone. There was a larger understanding for her longing for fights, now. There were few chances for her to show her true talent to the clan. It had to be frustrating.
Old January 1st, 2017, 03:46 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

Elmberry was glad he decided to flee a few paces ahead of the she-cat as he noticed her about to give him a cuff on his head. It was avoided, and he looked back at her with a soft grin, pleased she didn't get upset and attempt to fight him. Perhaps there was more to her, than that hard battle-cat shell. As she stated she didn't have to be the best hunter, that she could take on any badger, he laughed softly a moment. "I definitely couldn't." Then he followed her action of parting jaws, taking in the scents of the forest. For a moment he caught a trace of squirrel, but he knew it was a dead trail and worthless. Continuing on, he glanced over at the she-cat beside him, becoming more grateful they had run into each other. He loved company, and meeting new cats. She was definitely new, and not like most cats he interacted with. It was a nice experience. "If you sense anything just give me a warning before you chase it down. I don't want to interfere on your kill." Hunting was one thing he was devoted to wholeheartedly. He took it seriously, and hoped others returned the favor for him. It was something he was good at, so it only made sense that he tried his hardest. He'd do the same if he were a battle-cat, like Cormorantstone. There was a larger understanding for her longing for fights, now. There were few chances for her to show her true talent to the clan. It had to be frustrating.
Elmberry was rather lucky that he was able to scamper off before the blow landed because even though it was a cuff, her cuffs weren't exactly fluffy and soft, she could easily stagger you if she wasn't careful or really paying attention to not hurt the other cat. Nonetheless, her paw landed on the ground and she ended up bounding after him, chuffing out a few chuckles beneath her breath before letting the whole situation go and instead, sort of focusing her mind on hunting since that was what they were doing after all.
"Most cat's can't and lucky for you weaklings those creatures are now either half-starved or hibernating so you don't have to worry much about them." The weaklings again was meant to be a joke, but it could easily be taken the wrong was, as was most things that came out of her mouth.
The conversation dropped again as the two began to inhale the scents around them, the tom doing it a bit more easily than the she-cat, he likely could scent the animals a bit quicker than her, she was more used to searching for enemy scents or the scents of badgers and foxes and that sort of thing, not the faint scents of prey.
"Yeah, yeah, you'll probably scent them before me anyways, how about I just be the look out, keep ya safe from any rogues wandering the territory." Mewed the grey tabby with a harsh smirk, glancing over at him.
"This really ain't my forte, hunting so you do you." She meowed in the quietest voice she could manage, which was hardly a whisper, but more so a low voice.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 1st, 2017, 04:20 PM
Those sweet memories

My Mood: Cheeky

Bluekit sighed, he was as old as an apprentice but still a kit! His tail lashed around furiously. To clear his mind he chased a butterfly through the territory.
Old January 1st, 2017, 04:23 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflight View Post
Bluekit sighed, he was as old as an apprentice but still a kit! His tail lashed around furiously. To clear his mind he chased a butterfly through the territory.
Cherrypaw, a 6 moon old new apprentice, padded through the territory. It started to not look like Shadowclan anymore. She sat down now looking around confused.
Old January 1st, 2017, 04:27 PM
Those sweet memories

He hadn't noticed the apprentice until he crashed into her, he let out a Yelp of surprise and jumped facing the apprentice. "What are you doing on thunderclan territory?
Old January 1st, 2017, 04:34 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
He hadn't noticed the apprentice until he crashed into her, he let out a Yelp of surprise and jumped facing the apprentice. "What are you doing on thunderclan territory?
Cherrypaw leaped back up, "Oh, this is where i am?" she asked looking around. "I knew it didn't look like Shadowclan," she mewed.
Old January 1st, 2017, 04:39 PM
Those sweet memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Cherrypaw leaped back up, "Oh, this is where i am?" she asked looking around. "I knew it didn't look like Shadowclan," she mewed.
The apprentice didn't seem aggressive at all, he walked up to her. "Who are you?" He asked.
Old January 1st, 2017, 04:43 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
The apprentice didn't seem aggressive at all, he walked up to her. "Who are you?" He asked.
For some reason the male was taller than she was. "I am a Cherrypaw," she mewed. "Who are you?" she asked.
Old January 1st, 2017, 04:46 PM
Those sweet memories

"Bluekit." He replied, still angry he wasn't an apprentice. He scented show clan on her. "Your from shadow clan?" He asked.
Old January 1st, 2017, 04:48 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
"Bluekit." He replied, still angry he wasn't an apprentice. He scented show clan on her. "Your from shadow clan?" He asked.
"Yup, and you must be from Thunderclan," she mewed. "Your bigger than me, but your a kit?!" she exclaimed.