Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 01:25 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by Bean
Today 01:19 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:11 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:03 PM

Old August 25th, 2017, 05:14 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Haze View Post
"Hm, I don't see why not. Kila'll be alright with it, I'm sure." Tide smiled back. "So... Tell me about yourself, sir Hamilton." She purred.
Hamilton hummed a jaunty little tune as he mulled his words over. "I was born in a hot, arid desert. There were trees, and grass... but not many trees. I would roam around as a kit, never getting too far from my home because I had this weird device that would zap me if I got too far." He ran his tongue over his jaws, flicking his brown eyes over to Tide and smiling. "I met cats bigger than I am, with long, flowing hair on their heads. They're called Lions... Kila looks like a mini version of one." He flicked his ears gently. "I was sent to here, wherever here is, to stay with twolegs. I ended up running away, and I've been living here ever since." Hamilton flicked his tail over Tide's back gently. "Now, tell me about yourself, Sky." His brown eyes gleamed with curiosity, ears flicking up and paws kneading the ground in excitement.
Old August 25th, 2017, 06:13 PM
me when im alive

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
Hamilton hummed a jaunty little tune as he mulled his words over. "I was born in a hot, arid desert. There were trees, and grass... but not many trees. I would roam around as a kit, never getting too far from my home because I had this weird device that would zap me if I got too far." He ran his tongue over his jaws, flicking his brown eyes over to Tide and smiling. "I met cats bigger than I am, with long, flowing hair on their heads. They're called Lions... Kila looks like a mini version of one." He flicked his ears gently. "I was sent to here, wherever here is, to stay with twolegs. I ended up running away, and I've been living here ever since." Hamilton flicked his tail over Tide's back gently. "Now, tell me about yourself, Sky." His brown eyes gleamed with curiosity, ears flicking up and paws kneading the ground in excitement.
"I was born on an island far from here. My mother named me because of the ocean's tide. I loved it there. There was parties almost every night and the sky was beautiful at night... And then we were taken away from it. We were forced to live in a cramped house and I was hardly let out. Then I escaped with the help of my brother Cloud. I met Kila a bit after that and now I'm here." She explained, looking to the sky absently. "I haven't seen Cloud since."
Old August 26th, 2017, 09:29 AM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

I've been gone for so long I don't know where to begin...
Old August 26th, 2017, 11:15 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
I've been gone for so long I don't know where to begin...
Hmmm....

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 27th, 2017, 11:41 AM

Quote:
"I was born on an island far from here. My mother named me because of the ocean's tide. I loved it there. There was parties almost every night and the sky was beautiful at night... And then we were taken away from it. We were forced to live in a cramped house and I was hardly let out. Then I escaped with the help of my brother Cloud. I met Kila a bit after that and now I'm here." She explained, looking to the sky absently. "I haven't seen Cloud since."
Hamilton smiled, and gently nuzzled her cheek. "Whomever this Cloud is, I'm sure your brother is happy that you escaped." He purred. "I'm certainly happy." He licked her cheek gently, before leaning back a little and gazing up at the sky.

(Sorry for the short post, I just woke up.)
Old August 27th, 2017, 12:07 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Kila watched his expression waver, and looked down at her paws again. Whatever she seemed to be feeling, he obviously felt, too. That, scared her. More than anything. Again there was that thought in the back of her mind; She wanted him to tag along. Wanted him to join in. She knew if she left now, these feelings would linger forever. She'd think of him constantly... It would drive her mad. But she couldnt just stay. She wasnt... That type of cat. Kila didnt like to be leashed down. She didnt like to be caged up. She wanted to be out there, with the wind, with the grass... With the world. But she also wanted... To be around him.

Kila took in a deep breath and brought her eyes back to his face, hating the silence between them with a passion. He was probably trying to think of something to say, and so was she. Something to say other than "goodbye". She didnt want to say that. She wanted him around. Wanted him to come. Would he come? Doubt it. I doubt it.

And then he spoke, finally, and Kila pricked her ears, just enjoying the sound of his voice. When his words finally became clear, she had to fight to keep all the emotions off her face. The giddy relief that surged through her nearly knocked her off her paws. It took a moment for the golden she-cat to speak, trying to keep her voice level. Trying to hide these emotions, to push them away. Luckily when she spoke, her tone gave nothing away of the happiness swirling around inside of her. That light at the end of a dark tunnel grew brighter. She wanted to hold onto it. Wanted to continue to hope.

"Of course." Kila's smile was much more genuine, much more real. Her eyes sparked slightly, regardless to how hard she tried to hide it. She ignored it. Ignored the happiness. Ignored the... The feelings. Whatever they were, she ignored them. Or, tried to. She couldnt focus too much on this. "We're an open group. It'd be nice for you to tag along with us for the journey- Its real fun out there, just... Exploring... Adventuring." She flicked her ears forward, keeping her gaze trained on West's face. Now she could show him. Show him the world. Show him everything out there and why she explored it. She could share that with him. The she-cat felt her paws tingle in anticipation at the thought, and wanted to smack herself for it. "You'd love it."

West had a momentary moment of weakness after he had spoken, gazing into her amber orbs. She looks so happy... His heart seemed to swell with happiness in response, and he couldn't help just smiling back at her. It was an honestly genuine smile, the first real, usually hidden, part of himself that he had shown her. And there was going to be more of him to come, despite West's best efforts to keep himself locked away. It shrunk a bit after a while, but stayed in place as she began to explain her group. "That sounds interesting," He mewled in response, turning his gaze away for a moment to take a look at the sun's position. It was beginning to set, turning the sky into a mix of reds, oranges, and yellows. However, despite how bueatiful it was, his gaze still returned and lingered on Kila; finding her even more appealing than the spectacular sunset.

He settled himself into a sitting position, listening to the increasing volume of chirping crickets. The tom was going to need a few moments and a bit more information before he was going to be ready to meet her friends and family. He was so used to being alone, it felt like forever ago that it had been him, his mother, his siblings, and Trevor living in the city. The tom had spent a few moons with ThunderClan, but he figured traveling with this small group would remind him more of times lost; and he wasn't sure if that would trigger unwanted emotions and set him off. Clearing his throat a bit, he blinked. "How many do you guys have in your group?" He asked after a moment, starting with something small.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old August 27th, 2017, 12:34 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

West had a momentary moment of weakness after he had spoken, gazing into her amber orbs. She looks so happy... His heart seemed to swell with happiness in response, and he couldn't help just smiling back at her. It was an honestly genuine smile, the first real, usually hidden, part of himself that he had shown her. And there was going to be more of him to come, despite West's best efforts to keep himself locked away. It shrunk a bit after a while, but stayed in place as she began to explain her group. "That sounds interesting," He mewled in response, turning his gaze away for a moment to take a look at the sun's position. It was beginning to set, turning the sky into a mix of reds, oranges, and yellows. However, despite how bueatiful it was, his gaze still returned and lingered on Kila; finding her even more appealing than the spectacular sunset.

He settled himself into a sitting position, listening to the increasing volume of chirping crickets. The tom was going to need a few moments and a bit more information before he was going to be ready to meet her friends and family. He was so used to being alone, it felt like forever ago that it had been him, his mother, his siblings, and Trevor living in the city. The tom had spent a few moons with ThunderClan, but he figured traveling with this small group would remind him more of times lost; and he wasn't sure if that would trigger unwanted emotions and set him off. Clearing his throat a bit, he blinked. "How many do you guys have in your group?" He asked after a moment, starting with something small.
Kila felt her fur grow warm when he smiled back, feeling sparks erupt in her chest. But she didnt move an inch, taking a deep breath when he looked away. "It is." She sounded almost breathless, clearing her throat quickly and looking down at her paws. But she looked back up when she felt his gaze rest on her again. She watched as he sat down, and turned her gaze to the sun but only for a second. The she-cat smiled, and turned back to him, pricking her ears when he spoke.

"Ah," Kila tipped her head and smiled. "Well, there's my best friend - Tide. And my brother and sister, Ori and Sade, and my friend, Phoenix." She blinked, realizing that West may feel uncomfortable with all of them, since the Tom was probably used to being alone. "I doubt Ori or Sade would give you any trouble, though Ori can be a little energetic at times, but he's not so bad. He's uh... Blind." Kila closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them again. "Im not sure how Sade'll react to you, but she's not any trouble at all. She's pretty quiet." She thought for a moment. "Phoenix'll probably keep to himself, honestly. Tide," She scoffed, a small smile tugging at her lips. "Well, she's a pawful. But you and her would probably get along, she's really sweet."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 29th, 2017, 05:14 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Kila felt her fur grow warm when he smiled back, feeling sparks erupt in her chest. But she didnt move an inch, taking a deep breath when he looked away. "It is." She sounded almost breathless, clearing her throat quickly and looking down at her paws. But she looked back up when she felt his gaze rest on her again. She watched as he sat down, and turned her gaze to the sun but only for a second. The she-cat smiled, and turned back to him, pricking her ears when he spoke.

"Ah," Kila tipped her head and smiled. "Well, there's my best friend - Tide. And my brother and sister, Ori and Sade, and my friend, Phoenix." She blinked, realizing that West may feel uncomfortable with all of them, since the Tom was probably used to being alone. "I doubt Ori or Sade would give you any trouble, though Ori can be a little energetic at times, but he's not so bad. He's uh... Blind." Kila closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them again. "Im not sure how Sade'll react to you, but she's not any trouble at all. She's pretty quiet." She thought for a moment. "Phoenix'll probably keep to himself, honestly. Tide," She scoffed, a small smile tugging at her lips. "Well, she's a pawful. But you and her would probably get along, she's really sweet."

Soothed as the sounds of night filled the empty void of silence, West didn't feel awkward at every short bit of quietness between them. In fact, he felt comfortable with her; which, deep inside, frieghtened him. It probably wouldn't be long before he felt comforatble with her even during long silences; but he definitely didn't want to think about that at the very moment. Caught in admiring her for the moment, he was almost caught off gaurd when the work of beauty spoke. His face burned with heat when he realized he had been blatently staring for such a long time, and his eyes quickly glanced away to his front paws. Every so often, his blue orbs would move slowly back to her face, only to dart away quickly. Why am I so nervous..? He questioned himself, even though he definitely knew the answer already.

He shook his head imperceptibly, focusing on the words coming out of her mouth. It was rude, and he was still searching for something to dislike - which meant he'd actually have to listen to somebody for once; not that he didn't want to listen to her. No, he definitely wanted to listen to her. Her voice is so angelic and - He cut the thought short, knowing he was getting off topic again. The inner struggle was extremely real for him at the moment. Once he actually listened, his mind began to swim; already feeling like he was going to mix up the names. It made him frustrated, and the fur on the back of his neck began to raise the tinest bit at himself. However, it made him feel a little bit better and more secure that they all sounded like cats that would be easy to get some-what along with - if he was careful with himself. "They sound like fun." He meowed slowly, trying to pick the right words. "If they're anything like you, I think I'll be fine." The lonor laughed a little bit, knowing the words were true but not at the same time. He'd be in trouble if any of those cats made him feel like she did.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; August 29th, 2017 at 05:15 PM.
Old September 1st, 2017, 04:56 PM
me when im alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Hamilton smiled, and gently nuzzled her cheek. "Whomever this Cloud is, I'm sure your brother is happy that you escaped." He purred. "I'm certainly happy." He licked her cheek gently, before leaning back a little and gazing up at the sky.

(Sorry for the short post, I just woke up.)
(Ah ha ha. Your talking to the queen of short posts, it's fine.)
Tide eyes widened slightly and she looked at Hamilton, surprised. "Wh-wha?" She looked confused. Very, very confused.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 12:45 AM

Quote:
(Ah ha ha. Your talking to the queen of short posts, it's fine.)
Tide eyes widened slightly and she looked at Hamilton, surprised. "Wh-wha?" She looked confused. Very, very confused.
Hamilton glanced at her, smiling flirtatiously. "Never been flirted with before?"