Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM

Old September 30th, 2018, 11:37 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Red face Re: SkyClan Peacemaker Rallies

@~Northern_Lights~ | @Empress Of Evil | @SilverNight | @~Warriorsfan101~

(Sorry. I tried to post last night but I guess the hotel WiFi I was trying to use decided not to cooperate)

Shinefang looked up for a breath as Auroraflame entered the meeting space. He couldn’t help it, he had to look away from her. He hated this. He hated sneaking around like mice. He hated lying to his leaders. He was a loyal warrior first and foremost and he would be until the day he died... at least that’s what he told himself. Now look where he was.

When the old tom heard Owlflame’s lament, he couldn’t help but snort with a laugh. “One big clan? It wouldn’t last long. The clan rivalries are generally a good thing. They keep clans from overhunting because there’s a limited space and keeps the warriors strong enough to face animals much larger and more frightening than other cats. It’s a sweet idea, and I can see why you think that now, but the truth is so long as the leaders aren’t so mousebrained, it’s generally a good thing to have five clans.”

Dawn frost spoke next, and the yellow tom listened with careful attention, his brown knit together in thought. “Multiple clans...” he thought aloud under his breath. “That’s not a bad plan. If it’s just other Skyclan cats doing this, it’s a Skyclan problem. With cats from other clans, it becomes a clan problem. The kits who wail get fed.”

Old October 3rd, 2018, 12:54 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: SkyClan Peacemaker Rallies

@~Northern_Lights~ @~Warriorsfan101~ @SpookyNight @Charmer
[I apologize that this is a little late!]

Out of her peripheral vision, Auroraflame could tell that the medicine cat was avoiding eye contact with her as she entered the meeting place. She couldn't blame him. She knew how wrong this was for them as the cats who worked right next to Grousestar and supported him. Here they were, sneaking around like foxes and lying not only their leader, but to their clanmates. Auroraflame could feel regret pulling at her before she roughly shoved it away. There was no room or time for regret. Something needed to be done and she had made her move. She couldn't take back such a bold move. She just had to stay strong and keep going.

Auroraflame listened respectfully to her clanmates, waiting for each of them to give their ideas. There were some ideas which she wanted to speak out against, but there always seemed to be another cat who was thinking the same thing and could speak their thoughts kindly. It almost put a small smile on the she-cat's face to see that despite the darkness of their situation, they could still work well and kindly with each other.

The Bombay feline whiskers twitched at Oaksplash's first suggestion. Wasn't that what they were already doing. She listened without a reaction as Owlflame gently corrected the tom and gave a suggestion of her own. Auroraflame could feel the cogs in her mind whirring as she started to think about the warrior's suggestion. She then turned her attention to Oaksplash, eager for contributions. Unfortunately, even though it sounded nice, Auroraflame knew that realistically that would never happen and it probably shouldn't. "No, that's a bad idea. 5 clans were created for a reason. If there weren't meant to be 5 clans, StarClan would've done something about it. And anyway, we've lived this way for so long. We can't just suddenly wipe away the hostilities and pretend that we're happy to live alongside each other," she said, frowning and giving a small shake of her head. She dipped her head in acknowledgement to Shinefang's words before moving her gaze to let it land on Dawnfrost. Her claws dug into the soft soil as she waited for another idea. She was liking what was happening.

Auroraflame nodded in agreement with Dawnfrost's words and opened her mouth to say something when Shinefang beat her to it. "I like it. It would be hard to coordinate it, but it could work. If we gather enough cats, we could pose as a threat to the leaders, but we don't have to fight. We could do the opposite and do nothing," she said, her icy blue hues gleaming with excitement. "We could refuse to fight if we're asked to fight again," she suggested. "And if we can get the cats in the other clans to do the same, it would become a clan-wide problem and the leaders will have to realize that the problem extends from just their clan." Auroraflame looked around at her clanmates, her tail curled in the air and back straighter than it had been before.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; October 3rd, 2018 at 12:55 AM.
Old October 5th, 2018, 02:11 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

| @Charmer @SpookyNight@Empress Of Evil |
[Apologies on the small wait, and that this post is smaller than my others. I have been trying to reduce their length for mostly my own benefit! <3]
Owlflame went quiet, awkwardly shuffling her weight about as she tried to look unbothered by the reactions toward her suggestion; she was not a sensitive cat, but she had tried to look as knowledgeable as possible for Dawnfrost. Now she was anxiously hoping the Bengal wasn't bothered by her rather useless suggestion - she was acting like a kit who had been told off, despite nobody having said anything degrading to her. They had all respected her contribution and taken it into consideration before they simply explained it was impossible to achieve, so why was Owlflame so upset about having made a mildly incorrect contribution? Her pelt felt flushed, but she managed to keep a stern expression, reminding herself she was a fighter and not a delegator. She was only here because it was the only way to achieve peace, and despite it being far out of her comfort zone, she knew it best to at least try and be of assistance. She needed to diminish her feelings of guilt, and if working in an awkward environment for her was the only way to go about it then so be it. The silvery she-cat listened intently as Auroraflame spoke, amber eyes fixated on the charcoal deputy's powerful form. It was easy to see why Auroraflame had been chosen as Skyclan's deputy; she was confident but still amiable and patient. Creating a clan-wide problem for the leaders made sense to Owlflame, and she allowed her expression to mold into one of agreement and understanding. "That makes sense," She spoke aloud, daffodil gaze drifting between the other party members as she wondered what their own opinions on Auroraflame's words were. Her gaze rested on Dawnfrost, as it most often did, and she found herself searching the umber she-cat's exquisite features for her reaction to Auroraflame's suggestion.

Last edited by North; October 5th, 2018 at 02:16 PM.
Old October 5th, 2018, 03:04 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
| @Charmer @SpookyNight @Empress Of Evil |
[Apologies on the small wait, and that this post is smaller than my others. I have been trying to reduce their length for mostly my own benefit! <3]
Owlflame went quiet, awkwardly shuffling her weight about as she tried to look unbothered by the reactions toward her suggestion; she was not a sensitive cat, but she had tried to look as knowledgeable as possible for Dawnfrost. Now she was anxiously hoping the Bengal wasn't bothered by her rather useless suggestion - she was acting like a kit who had been told off, despite nobody having said anything degrading to her. They had all respected her contribution and taken it into consideration before they simply explained it was impossible to achieve, so why was Owlflame so upset about having made a mildly incorrect contribution? Her pelt felt flushed, but she managed to keep a stern expression, reminding herself she was a fighter and not a delegator. She was only here because it was the only way to achieve peace, and despite it being far out of her comfort zone, she knew it best to at least try and be of assistance. She needed to diminish her feelings of guilt, and if working in an awkward environment for her was the only way to go about it then so be it. The silvery she-cat listened intently as Auroraflame spoke, amber eyes fixated on the charcoal deputy's powerful form. It was easy to see why Auroraflame had been chosen as Skyclan's deputy; she was confident but still amiable and patient. Creating a clan-wide problem for the leaders made sense to Owlflame, and she allowed her expression to mold into one of agreement and understanding. "That makes sense," She spoke aloud, daffodil gaze drifting between the other party members as she wondered what their own opinions on Auroraflame's words were. Her gaze rested on Dawnfrost, as it most often did, and she found herself searching the umber she-cat's exquisite features for her reaction to Auroraflame's suggestion.
[ @SpookyNight @Charmer @Empress Of Evil @~Northern_Lights~]
[This is very short as I don’t need a cast but my wrist is severely bruised on the inside.]

“I agree that it makes sense.” The tom mewed aloud. He looked to the others in agreement. “Perhaps there are cats like this in the other clans?” He asked looking around to see what the other cats thought

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old October 6th, 2018, 11:41 PM
Sigh...

@~Northern_Lights~ | @Empress Of Evil | @SilverNight | @~Warriorsfan101~

The old tom thought for a moment, considering how this could play out with the cats they had to work with at this moment. Owlflame was a bit naive perhaps, but hopeful and optimistic about the ability of clans to get along. For this to involve multiple clans, they would have to have a cat who could appeal to a sense of togetherness and longing for unity that cats in other clans shared. He looked at the warrior, his gaze stern, and spoke to the group. "Owlflame seems driven and willing to find that common ground with other cats, and Dawnfrost, you seem like a warrior who can rally other cats to strive for that unity within your own clan. What if Owlflame began appealing to cats from other clans to start their own search for warriors within their clans who want peace while Dawnfrost set to work recruiting other cats in Skyclan to join our rally and reach out to their friends in other clans as well? We could increase our numbers and expand our efforts to other clans that way with Skyclan at the center of this ... resistance."

Old October 7th, 2018, 04:03 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@~Northern_Lights~ | @Empress Of Evil | @Charmer | @~Warriorsfsn101~

( currently suffering from severe writer's block, sorry this is short and lame ; ; )
Dawnfrost was mesmerized by Shinefang’s thought process. He may have been aged, but the wisdom that he gained throughout his years definitely showed. “I think that’s a good idea...might be tricky, but good.” She meowed, gaze slowly wandering around the clearing. Paranoia still lingered in the crevices of her mind. What if someone finds us? What would happen to Auroraflame? What would happen to Shinefang? Her icy pools landed on Owlflame and froze. What would happen to Owlflame? Dawnfrost couldn't imagine what she would do without her silvery friend, despite their lack of time together. It was odd how connected she felt towards Owlflame - it was very rare for her to feel so close to another individual without some given time. While this wasn't the time to admire her beauty, Dawnfrost couldn't help herself. The situation they were in was the reason she hadn't gotten to know Owlflame any better. It was sad. The umber bengal shifted her gaze down at her paws when she saw the familiar marigold gaze drift her way. The war had changed Dawnfrost; nothing felt the same around her and she couldn't get those nasty images of violence out of her head, including the fear that was plastered on her friend’s face. She suddenly felt unwell, as if she were going to faint, but Dawnfrost forced herself to tough out the moment. Taking slow deep breaths, she straightened her posture and lifted her chin in order to listen properly to the group at paw. I need to pay more attention. She thought, trying to regain some life in her paling blue orbs. It was Auroraflame's turn to speak, so she promised her full undivided attention to her.

Last edited by Doom; October 7th, 2018 at 05:06 PM.
Old October 8th, 2018, 06:35 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@~Northern_Lights~; | @~Warriorsfan101~ | @Charmer | @SpookyNight

The ebony feline nodded in approval to Shinefang's words, a rare occurrence. Usually the deputy didn't work well alongside the medicine cat, but usually the situation had been dire enough that they had to work alongside each other if they were to save SkyClan's future. She had to admit that she had never seen Shinefang as particularly wise despite his old age, in fact, the she-cat hadn't seen the tom as anything particularly positive. But here she could sense teh wisdom in him and she was thankful for it. She was too proud to take back the attitude she had given him in the past, and she was sure that he would do the same to her, but she was grateful for his wisdom and she was glad that she wasn't alone in leading this rebellion.
Auroraflame hadn't thought about splitting up the work like that. Her idea had been to simply all work together and find cats where possible, but she could see the logic in giving each cat a specific area to focus on so that they could work harder without having to worry about other things.
"Oaksplash could help out Dawnfrost," she suggested, noticing that Shinefang hadn't giving him something to focus on. She then turned to gaze at Dawnfrost and Oaksplash specifically. "Your job won't be extremely difficult. I know that most of the deputies have similar opinions to us and they've been doing similar stuff," she said, becoming a little aloof as she remembered their meeting from a couple of weeks ago. It turns out, they all agreed that the peace should end, and they had briefly discussed what they were going to do about it. Hopefully the other deputies were doing something to gain peace. "But be careful anyway. Watch what you say and be careful of who you're talking to," she advised solemnly. She knew that things wouldn't be good for them if they were to talk to the wrong cat and reveal what they were doing. "I hope you'll be careful too, Owlflame. We are blessed to have clanmates who are extremely loyal to our leader, but when it comes to this, it isn't ideal," she said to the last warrior, her claws digging into the soft soil.

Auroraflame glanced up to look at the patches of sky which poked through the canopy. They still had a couple of hours before the afternoon arrived. She moved her icy gaze back to rest on her clanmates. "Alright, have we got anymore ideas for any bonus solutions to peace, or do we want to leave it at that?" Auroraflame asked. She would be satisfied either way. She was happy with the ideas that they had managed to come up with and found that the meeting had gone better than she had expected. But still, she was eager for ideas and would appreciate any more solutions to help them out along the way.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old October 12th, 2018, 10:08 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

| @Charmer @SpookyNight @~Warriorsfan101~ @Empress Of Evil |
{I am so terribly sorry this reply took so long, I've been so busy lately O.o ♥}
Owlflame's winter-esque features dulled for a moment as she was called on by the medicine cat, but she was quickly renewed with new interest as he instated her with a very particular task. A difficult one, but Owlflame would be lying if she said she didn't love a challenge. The silvery maine coon nodded firmly, indicating she was more than willing to take the risk if it meant drawing the dreaded war to a close. She had very few relations in other clans, so finding other peacemakers would likely be very tedious and hard-going. But Owlflame reminded herself that difficulty and secrecy were the unavoidable costs of avoiding resorting to violence, so she would have to deal with her hardships on her own; all of them were going to struggle, but it was in the name of peace. It comforted her that her actions against Grousestar were almost justified, under the presumption what they were doing would undoubtedly lead to peace amongst the 5 clans. Maybe it wouldn't. Maybe their traitorous goings would lead to punishment, exile even. Something told Owlflame she should be worried about these things, consumed with anxiety regarding what would happen to her if she were caught. But something, likely the comforting presence of Dawnfrost, told her worrying was unnecessary. Their actions would cause a chain reaction that would eventually lead to the end of the war, and all of them will be deeply proud of themselves. Her silvery ears perked up as Auroraflame spoke, daffodil eyes watching the charcoal deputy with immense intrigue. As the deputy wished her safety, the wintery Maine coon let out a soft purr. "Of course, Auroraflame." Upon hearing the deputy's inquiry in regards to if there were any further ideas, Owlflame resorted back to her previous state of deep thought. The large feline pondered silently to herself, disappointed when she lacked anything worth contributing to the group. Her gaze drifted onto Dawnfrost, inspecting her familiarly beautiful features wondering if the Bengal had anything more she wanted to say. To avoid staring, she forced her gaze to investigate Oaksplash's and Shinefang's features; had they anything more to contribute? After a moment had passed, Owlflame found herself indicating to Auroraflame that she had said all she had needed to as she dragged her silvery tail through the grass absentmindedly.

Last edited by North; October 12th, 2018 at 11:06 AM.
Old October 15th, 2018, 08:25 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

[ @Charmer @SpookyNight @Empress Of Evil @~Northern_Lights~]
[Sorry this is late and short suffering writers block^^]
Oaksplash looked around and toward Arouraflame. “Yes,Arouraflame. I would gladly work with Dawnfrost.” He meowed solemnly looking at the Dawnfrost then to Owlflame to see if the she-cat has an idea. “I don’t believe that I have another.” The tom meowed then looked at the other cats to see if the had anything else to say. I really have to think about who I and Dawnfrost shall talk to. Hopefully no cat is to deceiving and seem like they agree and tell Grousestar. Oaksplash nodded at the other cats to see if they had any other ideas as Arouraflame asked all of them.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo

Last edited by Branch of Life; October 15th, 2018 at 08:26 PM.
Old October 16th, 2018, 09:50 PM
Sigh...

@~Northern_Lights~ @~Warriorsfan101~ @SpookyNight

This will conclude the first peacemaker meeting. You were all terrific! Empress and I thank you so much for participating