Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:03 PM

Old January 25th, 2018, 04:50 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lion Guard Redux [Private]

Bunga's eyes widened with shock when Fuli came forward and hugged him, and it didn't take very long for him to react, instantly wrapping his arms around her. "Sorry," He chuckled, shaking his head a little and giving a soft sigh. "You guys come back soon, okay?" He muttered, giving Fuli a gently squeeze before pulling back and looking up at her, blinking back the tears pooling in his eyes. "Real soon."

Vixy stared at Beshte for a long time before frowning. "Ah, yes. My mother," She sighed, clicking her teeth together for a moment before clearing her throat and turning her head. "Christine!" She called, catching the attention of a young tiger/leopard cub mix who was curled up in a hole in the ground. "When my mother gets back, would you tell her I've headed off to the Pridelands with my father?"

"Your father?"
Christine squeaked, her eyes going wide with shock. Her eyes held the intelligence that Vixy had, but not quite as much. "You're going to see your father? Oh, wow. I'm glad my parents aren't around to hear that." She leaped out of the hole and shook her fur out, trotting over. "Especially my father," She mused, whiskers twitching. "Sure, I'll tell her."

"Good,"
Vixy flicked her tail at Christine's shoulder lightly. "Keep it on the DL though, would you?" She checked, and Christine nodded solemnly. "Thank you." She then looked back at Beshte. "Settled."

##

"You're an idiot." Claire spoke up when they were far enough from Pride Rock, from everybody else. She had half a mind to smack Kion again, but he wasn't exactly in crazy-attack-tiger mode so she wouldn't do that. Kion didn't respond, so Claire just went silent as they walked, whiskers twitching faintly in annoyance. She wasn't exactly disappointed or anything, she'd killed tigers herself so she understood. But she also knew Kion had something to live for, he had people to pretend for and now that had all crumbled and for that she was angry. Her life was already screwed up, Kion didn't need that, too. She shook her head and sat down beside the lake, wrapping her tail around her paws and bringing her eyes to meet Kion's. "So. Just three?"

"Just three, Claire."
Kion said warily, dipping a paw in the water carefully before putting both paws in, beginning to clean the blood off. He frowned and shook his head slightly at the way the blood turned the water red. You don't need to answer to her. The voice sounded annoyed. Kion's ears flicked, pausing for a second. "Wha--" Then he opened his mouth to speak, but he felt a shock shoot through him before he could. Don't speak aloud to me, idiot. You're smarter than that. I can read your mind. Like telepathy. The voice scolded. Kion blinked, mouth snapping shut.

"...You okay?" Claire raised an eyebrow at him, confused and looking just a bit concerned. Mostly confused, though.

"I don--" Kion started to speak, but he felt another shock go through him, this one not as bad. Say yes. Kion stopped and just stared at Claire for a moment, then flinched, but not visibly, when a zap went through his head. Say yes, idiot. "I - Uh - Yes?" Kion managed to stutter, sounding confused. Good. Listen quicker next time and this will be easier.

Claire didn't look very convinced but she didn't question anymore, just nodded and sat back. Kion stared at nothing in particular for a moment before shaking his head and turning back to the water, a confused look on his face.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old January 25th, 2018, 07:54 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

"We will," Full nodded, unable to blink back a tear as it fell down her cheek. "And Bunga...be careful." She knew she didn't have to explain.

"Well," Beshte felt his ears drop back against his head. "I guess we're off." Her nodded to Vixy, and turned as quickly as possible, knowing how much of a sap he was. He then headed off, his giant feet leaving prints in the sand.
Old January 25th, 2018, 09:32 PM

My Mood: Kingly

They'd been walking in silence for a good minute before Amelia finally let a few small, soft, and curious words escape her mouth, looking at Sade with a kindly expression. "What's your name?" She asked cautiously, her green eyes gleaming with a strong curiosity about the other cub as well as a friendly concern. After all, she'd been essentially kidnapped and then witnessed the deaths of several members of her brother's guard by whom she suspected was either a brother or someone she looked up to greatly. She slipped around her brother to walk next to Sade without seeming obnoxious, just curious. Her pale blonde ears lifted up as they got closer to camp, the young cub taking in all of the sounds and chatter. Her spotted and striped pelt shone gently in the sunlight, revealing the hints of gold and darker yellow fur. She took after her mother more than Lucifer, what with her golden and white pelt. However, various traits revealed her to be Lucifer's daughter as well; the tufts of fur on her back and front legs, the slightly shaggier appearance to her facial fur. It was subtle but noticeable. She didn't have the saber teeth though. She turned to look at Sade and offered a comforting smile. She was still a little shaken up by the attack but it wasn't really out of place. She'd seen some things that would give most cubs nightmares since she had been born and raised in Lucifer's now fallen kingdom. "I'm Amelia." She introduced herself.

(This is Amelia- https://i.imgur.com/PQ4wDBt.png I couldn't get it to work so I could give her spots on her legs as well though :/)
Old January 25th, 2018, 10:31 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

"Yeah... I will. We will," Bunga said softly, giving a small smile before shaking his head. He glanced after Beshte, then paused and looked down at Ono.

Ono glanced at him, then blinked, and raised an eyebrow. "No, nuh-uh, not doing your sappy, emotional stuff, that's not happening." He grumbled, dropping his gaze to the ground. Bunga let out a soft chuckle, blinking the tears back again and just shaking his head. Ono glanced up again, then groaned and shook his head. "Dude, no." He sighed. "Yeah, yeah, gonna miss you, stay safe, you know how it i--" He didn't have time to finish his sentence because Bunga had pulled him into a hug. Ono squawked, then groaned and pushed his wings against Bunga's chest to pull away. "Come on Bunga!"

"Heh,"
Bunga just smiled, letting go after a moment and stepping away, but not before ruffling the feathers on Ono's head. "Yeah. I'm gonna miss you guys." He glanced at Fuli. He blinked tears back once more, then closed his eyes. It took a second or two, and then his face smoothed out. And when he opened his eyes, every negative emotion had left. Completely masked again. Ono was honestly kind of surprised that it took so little effort. Bunga cleared his throat, then gave a cheerful little grin, taking a few steps back. "See you." And then he turned around and headed off after Beshte.

Vixy tilted her head, watching the two leave. "Close group." She mused, then looked over at Christine, offering a brilliant smile. "I'll be back soon. Or you could always come with me." She offered. "I could get Tucker to tell my mother instead."

"Nah, girl, it's all good!"
Christine nudged her shoulder lightly against Vixy's, raising an eyebrow and tilting her head innocently. "I feel like your mother's gonna wanna see your dad, too, so I'll probably follow her out. Two birds with one stone, eh?" She grinned. "Now go on, go meet your father, you little weirdo."

Vixy grinned, shaking her head and flicking her tail at Christine's side. "Yeah, okay. Like I said - DL. Nobody else needs to know. 'Specially your parents." She shook out her fur and stepped away. "Bye!" She called, her amber eyes flickering up to Fuli and Ono briefly before she spun around and bounded off after Bunga and Beshte.

##

Kion finally managed to clean the blood from his paws, as well as his shoulders and face. Meanwhile the voice was commenting on everything he was doing, which was honestly pretty annoying. What's annoying is that you're not listening. Kion sighed, ears flicking. You have to listen if this is going to work out. Again, Kion ignored it. He wasn't going crazy, he wasn't going crazy. You're right, you're not. Listen. I can't really talk to you until you're alone. You're the only one who can see me and you're not going to screw this up by freaking out over nothing in front of your little girly friend there. Kion gritted his teeth, looking toward Claire. Yeah, her. Now, either she needs to walk away, or you do, I don't care. Or you can both stay exactly where you are and you can listen to me.

"Come on,"
Claire sighed, pushing herself to stand up and shaking out her fur, giving him a faintly suspicious look as she turned away. "Let's head back."

Stay.
Kion was now torn between what he should do and what the voice wanted him to do. And what he wanted to do. He should ignore it, walk off with Claire. But the voice wanted him to stay and listen. And he wanted to listen. But he also wanted to ignore it. He was so confused. He felt a zap shoot up his spine, making him flinch.I said stay. Kion bit down on his tongue before clearing his throat. "I, uh, I'm gonna stay here for a sec. Clear my head." At the look Claire gave him, he sighed. "I'll be back soon. And until then I'll stay right here, okay?"

"Okay."
Claire said after a moment, holding his gaze before shrugging and turning and walking away. Kion watched her go silently. Good, The voice praised, sounding pleased. Now, down to business.

Forever...

Old January 27th, 2018, 09:29 PM

Fuli sighed, watching them go. "I guess we better get to work," She looked over at Ono. "You go find Sade, okay? I'm gonna try and find someone who knows why Kion went all loco. And...try and be careful."
Old January 27th, 2018, 10:15 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Ono nodded faintly, taking a deep breath. "Uh, right." He rose up into the air instantly. "Okay. I'll go find Sade, then," he paused and looked back down at Fuli. "...You be careful, too," He added quietly before flying off quickly.

Christine stayed beside Fuli, staring at the cheetah with a mixture of confusion and fascination in her hazel eyes. Then she jumped and flinched when she heard a familiar voice, and an instant scowl replaced the smirk on her face. "Oh, for the love of.."

"Christine!"
Lissie was there now, padding over to her daughter, the leopard's tail lashing back and forth. She had a surprisingly gentle smile on her face as she lowered her head to rasp her tongue over Christine's ears, but the cub recoiled, grimacing. "Come on, we have to--" She cut off when she noticed Fuli, and straightened up instantly. "Oh. Who are you?"

##

Kion just sighed and shook his head at the voice, frowning ever so slightly. He didn't understand. This was way too weird. Voices in his head - That had never happened before. Shaking his head, he watched Claire head off. Then once she was gone, he turned back to the lake, only to come face to face with a shadowy look-alike of himself with red eyes. It took no more than a second for him to leap back, a shriek of surprise escaping him. And then he just completely went still when a zap went through him, hard and painful, and it was enough to stun him into complete silence, gasping as he stared at the shadow him.

"Alright! Alright, come on," The shadow him scolded, rolling his red eyes and lashing his tail. He looked really annoyed. "No need for dramatics. Shut up. Shut your mouth. And stop. Stop looking like that. Calm down." He ordered, glaring as Kion's face paled considerably.

"But--" Kion obviously wasn't going to calm down on command. "But - You - I - What - How--" He cut off with a gasp as another shock went through him.

"I said calm down." The shadow him said calmly, and Kion shook his head desperately but he did stop and ended up just staring, trying to force himself to calm down. "Good," The shadow said curly, then tilted his head. "Now. Let me properly introduce myself." And then he straightened up, ears pricking, and a smirk appeared on his face. "I am Shadow Kion."

Forever...

Old January 27th, 2018, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
They'd been walking in silence for a good minute before Amelia finally let a few small, soft, and curious words escape her mouth, looking at Sade with a kindly expression. "What's your name?" She asked cautiously, her green eyes gleaming with a strong curiosity about the other cub as well as a friendly concern. After all, she'd been essentially kidnapped and then witnessed the deaths of several members of her brother's guard by whom she suspected was either a brother or someone she looked up to greatly. She slipped around her brother to walk next to Sade without seeming obnoxious, just curious. Her pale blonde ears lifted up as they got closer to camp, the young cub taking in all of the sounds and chatter. Her spotted and striped pelt shone gently in the sunlight, revealing the hints of gold and darker yellow fur. She took after her mother more than Lucifer, what with her golden and white pelt. However, various traits revealed her to be Lucifer's daughter as well; the tufts of fur on her back and front legs, the slightly shaggier appearance to her facial fur. It was subtle but noticeable. She didn't have the saber teeth though. She turned to look at Sade and offered a comforting smile. She was still a little shaken up by the attack but it wasn't really out of place. She'd seen some things that would give most cubs nightmares since she had been born and raised in Lucifer's now fallen kingdom. "I'm Amelia." She introduced herself.

(This is Amelia- https://i.imgur.com/PQ4wDBt.png I couldn't get it to work so I could give her spots on her legs as well though :/)
Boop- @Stario&Co.
Old January 27th, 2018, 10:47 PM

"Hmm?" Fuli blinked, looking over at Lissie "Oh, hello. My name's Fuli. Me and my friend Ono, we're new around here."

##

Sorry Red!

Sade let out a protesting whined as the wet moss rubbed across her face, washing away any blood.
The doctor chuckle, looking over at Octavian "She's quite a fighter, huh Octy?"
"She's really nice, Kuponya!" Octavian purred, looking up at the much larger tiger with a big smile. It was like the blood bath never happened.
"I didn't catch your name, sweetheart," Kuponya smiled so kindly at Sade, she couldn't Leave him hanging, plus, Amelia had asked her already
"Sade Veronica Veyo," She replied, cringing as the water soaked up her fur.

Last edited by Stario&Co.; January 27th, 2018 at 10:49 PM.
Old January 27th, 2018, 10:52 PM

It's okay~
I'm gonna take a while with responding because I'm binging an anime right now (Dragon Crisis! is it's name if you wanna look it up)
Old January 27th, 2018, 11:04 PM

Amelia watched as Kuponya cleaned Sade up, the cub silent. She tilted her head curiously, hearing Sade pipe up with her name. "I like that name. It's long and elegant..." She mused out loud, some of her mother's behaviors showing.