Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:58 PM
A Pool Of Cold Blood......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:57 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:53 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:50 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:47 PM

Old January 23rd, 2018, 10:20 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: Lion Guard Redux [Private]

(Uh, guys, just so you know x3)
Sade is four and a half months
Octavian is five monthsX3

Beshte and Fuli stayed silent. For once, neither of them dared to speak. They only exchanged frightened glances with each other.

##

"Wait," Sade tilted her head suspiciously "I don't understand. Why did you kidnap us?"
"I didn't kidnap you!"
Octavian blinked in surprised. I hope it wasn't kidnapping. "I was simply bringing you to your new home."
"NEW HOME!?" All the cubs seemed to echo together
"But my home is in the rain forest!" squeaked a male leopard cub.
"It's not your forever home, silly," Octavian let out a small giggle, which made Sade almost melt. "Think of it like a vacation! This camp you to be my dad's. Since It's mine now, I have to pick cubs to help me lead it. And to play with too!"
"Do you have games?
" Asked a grey lion cub

"Oh boy, do I!" Octavian beamed. Now here was a subject he liked a lot

Old January 23rd, 2018, 10:29 PM

My Mood: Kingly

-Can Amy be Octavion's half-sister?-
Old January 23rd, 2018, 10:41 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Claire went silent now, watching carefully. Her cold purple eyes narrowed slightly toward the two, head tilting curiously, but she didn't say anything.

##

Kion stopped walking for a second, a shudder rippling through him. He hadn't felt this bloodthirsty in a long, long time. The cub took a deep breath, then paused for a second, realizing he'd lost the sent. He stayed still for a moment, narrowing his eyes, then hissed. "For the love of--" Then he caught it again almost instantly. The scent was just unmistakable, he knew it better than any other scent in the world. Seriously. His nose twitched, and he turned his head toward where it was coming from. For a second, he just stared. Sari had said they were saber-tooth tigers, but for some reason he didn't really care. His amber eyes darkened, teeth clicking together as he considered this. "Alright," Kion chuckled suddenly, and the laugh was dark, filled with pure anger and hatred, all directed toward the tigers. "Let's go have some fun." He unsheathed his claws and darted off at an even quicker speed than before.

"I'm..." Bunga didn't move as he watched Kion go, paling considerably, teal eyes wide. "Scared.."

##

The cub, Vixy, her name was, tilted her head at the mention of games, her amber eyes sparking up with a faintly curious look. Her tongue ran silently over her jaws, listening intently, perking her ears. "What kind of--" She started to ask, but she froze, her mouth hanging open slightly before snapping shut, her ears perking as she turned her head. She felt a presence that was unfamiliar yet familiar at the same time. And the energy from it felt very angry. Red hot angry. Like burning flames. Vixy wasn't scared, but something about it felt familiar. She was drawn to it.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old January 23rd, 2018, 10:54 PM

(I'm pretty sure Octy has tons of half siblings. Knock yourself out XD)
"Something wrong?" Tucker, a male cheetah cub sat beside Vixy. He was almost the exact opposite of her. Less serious looking. A little dopey, in a good way.

##

"Scared of Kion," Full asked, "or what he's going to do?" She began to follow Kion, now staying a foot or two away.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 10:55 PM

Also heads up, I'm on my phone now, so colored text might not be common x3
Old January 23rd, 2018, 11:08 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

"Both," Bunga muttered, exchanging a wary glance with Ono before following.

##

"Huh?"
Vixy snapped out of her trance, turning to look at Tucker. She blinked, her amber eyes widening faintly. "Oh. Not sure, really." She admitted with a tilt of her head, flicking her striped tail from side to side. "Weird presence." She muttered, turning her head toward where the energy was coming from. "The energy. It's... It's weird. Familiar, almost. It's coming, someone's coming," She paused. "And they're angry."She wasn't wrong. A minute later Kion was storming up into the clearing, teeth bared and claws extended. Vixy's eyes widened slightly, taking note of his amber eyes, his red mane, and his golden fur. She glanced down at the golden stripes along her pelt, then blew the tuft out of her face again before looking at Kion. Is that... Who I think it is?

It was, but Kion wasn't focused on her. Not right now, at least. His amber eyes drifted around, teeth bared, claws sinking into the ground and sheathing again before unsheathing once more. A low snarl escaped his lips, and he paused for a second, staring at the cubs. Then his gaze shifted over, and finally his eyes rested on Sade. He stared for a second, and then reacted without really thinking. Because in an instant he was launching himself across the clearing at the tiger beside Sade, ready to unleash all his rage.

This was about to become Hell on earth.

Forever...

Old January 23rd, 2018, 11:14 PM

Amelia gasped and pressed up against Octavian, who’d always been her favorite of all her half siblings. “Watch out!”

-Short post I’m on my phone and need to sleep-
Old January 23rd, 2018, 11:18 PM

"What the...?" Octavian backed away slightly
"Kion?" Sade blinked, her eyes widening
Old January 23rd, 2018, 11:43 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Kion paused for no more than a second, glancing at Sade. Then he focused on the tiger, and a wide smirk tugged at his lips as the tiger swiped at him. Instantly, Kion leaped back, claws sinking into the ground. "Too slow, Stripey!" He taunted, crouching down and preparing to launch if the tiger didn't in time.

But it did, snarling all the while. "You stupid little lion!" He spat, lashing his tail. As soon as he did, another tiger lunged for Kion from the side, teeth bared and ready.

Kion turned his head briefly to the side, watching the tiger approach. And for a split second, he froze. But instantly his expression was cold again, and he abandoned the first tiger to lunge at the second one, sinking his teeth deep into the tiger's paw and twisting as sharply as possible.

There was a loud crack, and the tiger shrieked, staggering back.

Kion smirked wickedly, then gave the tiger a hard shove, sending him crashing to the ground. The tiger didn't have much time to stand before Kion was there, claws over his throat, ready to plunge in.

"Kion--" Bunga's eyes widened as he realized what Kion was about to do, and his breath caught in his throat. Ono realized it almost instantly as well, and exclaimed at the same time as Bunga; "Don't!"

Kion stared down at the tiger, growling, but he did move his paw back, taking a few steps back. He started to sheathe his claws, taking deep breaths to calm himself. "Okay," He whispered, backing away. "Okay, okay, okay, okay," He continued his soft mantra as he backed away, but he didn't gain much distance from the tiger, stopping and digging his claws into the ground. "Okay.."

Then the tiger was up and man, did he look pissed. Before Kion could react the tiger was lunging at him, unsheathing the claws on his good paw and baring his teeth.

Kion let out a startled hiss when the claws raked down his face, leaving three claw marks down his muzzle. Anyone else probably would have screamed, but Kion was just stunned. He was used to more pain, worse pain. He took a moment to process what had just happened, though. "Wow," He finally spoke up, his dark voice echoing through the clearing. "Wow.." Then he chuckled. "You know what? I think I deserved that, so I'll let that one slide." He growled, turning away. "I'm taking my apprentice and leaving."

"The hell you are,"
The tiger growled venomously, putting a paw on Kion's shoulder and sinking his claws in slightly.

"Yes I am. Let me go, Stripey." Kion warned, his voice dripping with fury. When the tiger refused, Kion closed his eyes, and nodded. "Okay." He murmured. Then, after a minute or so of complete, utter silence, he whipped around and lashed his claws over the tiger's throat before plunging them in deep. As far as possible. Then he pulled back and watched as the tiger choked for a moment, twitching, before stumbling back, gasping and choking. Kion just watched, completely emotionless as the tiger fell to the floor, blood pooling around him.

Kion's tail twitched slightly, staring completely blankly at the dead tiger. His heart was pounding, bloodied claws sinking into the ground slightly. "That makes twenty-seven." He said aloud, mostly to himself. Then he turned and focused on the other tiger, who now looked confused and faintly scared. Kion just stared blankly, not smiling, not even speaking.

Vixy watched silently, eyes wide with confusion, and slight fear, but also interest as she watched Kion. "Well, what'd I tell you?" She mumbled. "He's mad."

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; January 23rd, 2018 at 11:47 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 11:44 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days

Is there a way i can nuke every school on the planet