Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM

Old May 8th, 2018, 05:03 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lion Guard Redux [Private]

"NCHA I LOVE YOU!!!" Keyon and Tuma screamed at the same time, clinging to eachother. Then they stopped and jerked back, staring at eachother. "WHOA WAIT A SECOND--"

"ARE YOU TWO SERIOUSLY DUMPING THIS ON ME BEFORE WE DIE?!?!"
Ncha screamed at them, her eyes wide with shock. Keyon blinked, giving a sheepish smile, and Tuma just glowered at his brother now.

"ARE YOU THREE SERIOUSLY TALKING ABOUT LOVE RIGHT NOW?!" Amri roared at them, smacking both Keyon and Tuma over their heads. "SOMEBODY HELP US!!!!"

##

"WHAT?!" Bunga's eyes widened. "NO! No no no you'll be a great mother I was just saying wow I'm surprised because you don't seem like the kind of girl that would wanna have cubs I guess but wow congratulations that's great I mean seriously wow!" Oh, Bunga was rambling now.

Ono rolled his eyes but smiled at Bunga, then suddenly looked up, hearing faint cries for help in the distance. "You guys here that?" He asked before taking off into the sky to see what was going on.

"Huh?" Bunga looked up, and went silent. Then he heard it, too.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old May 8th, 2018, 05:13 PM

My Mood: Kingly

The frantic cries of cubs in trouble was what woke Jua up. She lifted her head, peering warily up from her spot in the shade, focusing her bright yellow eyes on the group of cubs tumbling down the cliffside. "Oh." She uttered, blinking curiously. She groggily stretched her legs out, sinking her claws into the ground. "That's not good." She mused, sitting herself up. Internally, she was debating whether or not she should help- but there wasn't much she could do. She was at the bottom of the cliff, while they were just about to tumble down towards her. She wasn't terribly great at vertical climbing. All she could really do is hopefully break their fall... She frowned, standing up all the way and looking up at them.

"Well, if it isn't the little sun herself!" Tanya slid up beside Jua, smirking at her briefly before glancing up at the cubs. "... shouldn't we do something?"

Jua scowled at Tanya's nickname for her, shooting the lion a harsh glare before looking back to the cubs. "We can't." She said flatly. "The slope is too steep, and neither of us are great at vertical climbing. The most we can do is break their fall and provide help if they need it." She watched them, cringing as she heard them scream.

--

Ahadi hesitated, looking around the Pridelands. There was an odd sense of familiarity here, a gentle sort of pride rising in his chest as he looked around him, observing the tranquility of the beautiful kingdom the Pridelanders had created. He lifted a paw, bending down to study the bent blades of grass underneath. The chirping of a bird drew his attention to the skies, and a splash diverted his gaze to the pond nearby. Beautiful... He began walking again, focusing his gaze on a massive structure in the distance; Pride Rock, home of the royal family and the very center of the Pridelands.

--

Malkia lounged in the shade of a baobab tree, idly watching the birds flying above. She closed her eyes, rolling over onto her side, and stretching her claws out, sinking them into the soft bark of the tree and scraping them gently across it. She heaved a sigh, opening her eyes to look up the dappled shadows made by the leaves. It was hot. It was boring.

Last edited by rubinaito; May 8th, 2018 at 05:15 PM.
Old May 8th, 2018, 05:48 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Nuru bounded through the Pridelands, her bright blue eyes fixed ahead and a wide smile on her face, giggling to herself as she shot through the grassy field. Beside her, Almasi was keeping pace quite well, laughing as her sister attempted to race past her. She was younger, reaching Nuru's shoulder, but didn't seem to have trouble keeping up. It reminded Nuru of when Almasi had first been born.

~

Nuru was trotting down from Pride Rock, leaping down the big rocks to meet Kiara and her sister at the bottom. When she reached the ground, she bounded off to the field of flowers not far away. And, hearing soft giggles beside her, she turned to see Almasi staggering along. Almasi was younger than her sister, and was giggling as she watched Nuru prance around.

Nuru laughed, slowing to a walk beside her sister. Then she lowered her head and pushed her muzzle against Almasi's shoulder, causing the cub to fall over. However, before she could fall to the ground, Nuru caught her in her paws, cradling her younger sister. Almasi cooed up at her, laughing, and Nuru lowered her head to nuzzle her.

"Hello, little baby,
You're a Princess, just like me.
Bet you're thinking, maybe,
It's a pretty cool thing to be,"
Nuru rolled her eyes.

"But, soon, you'll see that everyone expects alot from you.
They say that there are things a Princess should and shouldn't do...."
Then Nuru grinned mischievously, lowering her head to whisper in Almasi's ear.

"But, you and me....
We....
We know better..."

~

Nuru laughed suddenly, and Almasi glanced at her, a little startled, but she giggled quickly after. Soon, the two were laughing, bounding along happily.

"One-two-three together,
Clap together, snap together
You and me together
Knees together, freeze together
Up or down together
Princess crown together
Always be together, you and me!"

Almasi nuzzled her sister, suddenly bounding past her, and Nuru pushed forward to keep pace.

"One-two-three together,
Clap together, snap together!
You and me together!
Knees together, freeze together!
Up or down together!
Princess crown together!
Always be together, you and me!"

"They say a Princess is full of charm and grace!" Nuru sang, pushing her paws down and skidding forward, making dirt fly up everywhere.

"They say she always knows her place!"

"They say a Princess wears pink and frilly clothes!"
Almasi mocked, letting the dirt shower over her.

"They say she never laughs and snorts milk out her nose!"

"They say she's calm,"
"They say she's kind,"
"They say she never speaks her mind,"
"Or freezes nanny's big behind!"
"But you and me -
Weeeeeeeee,
We know better...."

Nuru suddenly pulled Almasi behind a rock, watching the lioness that had been watching them run past quickly to watch the cubs, having lost them.Nuru peered out, then turned to Almasi, who giggled behind a paw.

"They say a Princess is super-duper sweet!"
"She doesn't fight,"
"She doesn't sweat,"
"And you never see her eat!"
The two chorused as Almasi plopped a grub in her mouth.

"They say a Princess doesn't climb and scrape her knee,"
"They say a Princess wouldn't freeze her tutor's tea!"
"They say she's poised."
"They say she's fair."
"She never mentions-"
"UNDERWEAR!"
"Or longs to see the world out there!"
Almasi blinked, turning her head.

"But you and me,"
"Weeeeeeee---"
"Have big ideas of our own!"
The two took off, Almasi steering them toward the lake.

"For the distance, someday, when we're grown!"

"When I'm Queen,"
Nuru leaped onto a rock and paused.

"And I'm your right hand," Almasi was right beside her, smiling up at her sister.

"You'll get to travel."
"Throughout the land."

"I'll tell them of my sister,"
Almasi beamed. "And the magic things she can do!"

"We'll take care of our people!"
Nuru puffed out her chest.

"And they will love--"
"Me and yoooouuuu!"

"Noone can tell us what a Princess should be!
As long as we're together, you, and me!"
They high-fived before taking off again, giggling.

Forever...

Old May 9th, 2018, 07:04 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

"HEY I SAW NCHA FIRST!" Romeo yelled, glaring and pushing Keyon's head away from him.
"YOU SAY THAT WITH EVERY GIRL!!!" Copper screamed as they neared the cliff.
"DON'T YOU JUDGE ME!!" Romeo screamed back. His eyes wandered at that moment, and an idea sparked in his head "Hey Tuma, I have an idea, but you're not gonna like it!"

##

"What do you see Ono?" Sade called up to the bird, her ears now alert.
"Sade!!!"
"Octy?" Sade blinked as Octavian came bounding up to them. The leader of the Saber kingdom looked completely frantic, which wasn't usual for him. "What's wrong?"
"The cub I was telling you about," Octavian came to a stop, his eyes wide "They're heading right for a cliff!"
"What!?"
Old May 9th, 2018, 07:08 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

"What?" Tuma blinked, his gaze snapping up to Romeo instantly, eyes wide. Keyon hissed slightly, staring at the cliff through wide eyes.

##

"What Octavian said!" Ono's feathers were ruffled, wings flapping frantically, his eyes flashing yellow as he stared off into the distance. "They're all headed for a cliff."

"Jesus Christ!"
Bunga looked over at Sade through wide eyes, waiting for her commant.

Forever...

Old May 9th, 2018, 07:16 PM

Jua and Tanya watched breathlessly, their eyes widening.
--
Ahadi heard Nuru and Almasi before he saw them, the sudden burst of song startling him out of his reverie. He snapped his head to see Nuru barraling towards him alongside Almasi. His eyes widened. "H-Hey! Watch out!" He shouted, rolling away before they could smash into them. He lifted his head and glared at them a little in annoyance, but he didn't look hostile.
Old May 9th, 2018, 07:23 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Jua and Tanya watched breathlessly, their eyes widening.
--
Ahadi heard Nuru and Almasi before he saw them, the sudden burst of song startling him out of his reverie. He snapped his head to see Nuru barraling towards him alongside Almasi. His eyes widened. "H-Hey! Watch out!" He shouted, rolling away before they could smash into them. He lifted his head and glared at them a little in annoyance, but he didn't look hostile.
Nuru shrieked in surprise, pushing her paws down to skid to a sharp stop. Her wide blue eyes snapped over to Ahadi in an instant, blinking in surprise. "Oh, uh, I'm sorry!" She said quickly, then winced when she heard a splash, turning her head. "...Masi?"

Almasi popped up out of the pond then, spitting out water. "Eek." She shook her head and looked up at Ahadi, blinking. "Yeah dude, sorry 'bout that!"

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; May 9th, 2018 at 07:25 PM.
Old May 9th, 2018, 07:41 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

"I need you to push off me an Keyon," Romeo said.
"WHAT!?!" Copper screeched "ARE YOU SUICIDAL!?"
"Just trust me, okay!?"
Romeo shouted as they neared the cliff.

##

"Ono, Bunga!" Sade turned her attention to the badger and egret. "Grab as many vines as you can and head for that cliff!" She turned to Beshte and Fuli "You two, dig a stream from the water hole to the bottom of the cliff in case the cubs fall."
"Right!"
"Can I help in any way?"
Octavian stepped forward, and Sade nodded.
"We're going to climb up that cliff and rescue as many of those cubs as we can."

Old May 9th, 2018, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Nuru shrieked in surprise, pushing her paws down to skid to a sharp stop. Her wide blue eyes snapped over to Ahadi in an instant, blinking in surprise. "Oh, uh, I'm sorry!" She said quickly, then winced when she heard a splash, turning her head. "...Masi?"

Almasi popped up out of the pond then, spitting out water. "Eek." She shook her head and looked up at Ahadi, blinking. "Yeah dude, sorry 'bout that!"

Ahadi focused his bright green gaze on Nuru, giving her a slight smile. "It's all right." He assured her. He glanced over to the other, glancing at her soaking and disheveled coat. "Don't worry about it." He flicked his ears up, looking at the both of them curiously. "I'm Ahadi," He introduced himself. Once more he found himself looking at Nuru. He found her rather pretty, personally. Her blue eyes reminded him of the sky- and it was such a pretty, rare color where he was from.
Old May 9th, 2018, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario&Co. View Post
"I need you to push off me an Keyon," Romeo said.
"WHAT!?!" Copper screeched "ARE YOU SUICIDAL!?"
"Just trust me, okay!?"
Romeo shouted as they neared the cliff.

##

"Ono, Bunga!" Sade turned her attention to the badger and egret. "Grab as many vines as you can and head for that cliff!" She turned to Beshte and Fuli "You two, dig a stream from the water hole to the bottom of the cliff in case the cubs fall."
"Right!"
"Can I help in any way?"
Octavian stepped forward, and Sade nodded.
"We're going to climb up that cliff and rescue as many of those cubs as we can."

Jua blinked, hearing a sudden commotion. She turned her head to spot a group of animals nearby, hurriedly discussing the situation. "Ah..." She hesitated. "It looks like they have the situation under control. I'll head off now--"

"Nope, you're coming with me and we're going to help." Tanya pushed Jua forward, marching next to her towards the Lion Guard. "Excuse me," She flicked her mane out of her eyes and smiled at the group. "My friend and I were wondering what we could do to help."

"Speak for yourself." Jua muttered under her breath, glaring at Tanya before sneaking a glance back up the cliff to check on the cubs. She frowned nervously, her tail flicking back and forth anxiously.