Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old August 10th, 2018, 01:18 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnblaze View Post
(Sorry it took so long!)

Woodpeckerflight suddenly thought, What’s going on in WindClan? Maybe I should actually start paying attention... “WindClan’s good!” she spoke, truthfully not knowing if it was good or not, “At least I’m pretty sure.” she admitted, “I don’t really pay that much attention to be honest.”
Crowberry chuckled at the she-cat's remark. "D-don't worry, I don't pa-pay much att-attention to Riv-RiverClan eith-either." he purred. "To-too many things happening a-at once." He sighed. "Wo-Woodpeckerfli-flight... I'm sca-scared." the tom mewed. "About what could happen to our C-Clans. About what.. what c-could ha-happen to us. If there e-even is an u-us." He laughed. "Wh-what am I sayi-saying? I've only known you for t-two days. And y-yet.." Crowberry shool his head.
Old August 10th, 2018, 08:24 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Smokefuzz was walking back and forth on the border of his home his green eyes looking into windclans territory sometimes he swore he saw some outlines of felines way past windclans borderline but it was probably his imagination . He was currently walking back up the right side flicking his ears and tail as he did so . He was so close to the clan that had took what was precious from him , he wanted to just charge in there and go mono a mono with the leader and the entire clan , but he knew it was against the rules so he let the nice boy side take control which he doesn't do as much. Even though he hated doing so . " May all of you go to the darkforest " he hissed under his breath his fur prickling in anger and soon flattening itself
. He turned back around and walked down the left side of riverclans border this time with a swish of his tail looking like a lion almost with his head now raised and ears pointed forward . Eyes filled with spite and hatred .

@ScarredSecrets

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old August 10th, 2018, 08:58 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Smokefuzz was walking back and forth on the border of his home his green eyes looking into windclans territory sometimes he swore he saw some outlines of felines way past windclans borderline but it was probably his imagination . He was currently walking back up the right side flicking his ears and tail as he did so . He was so close to the clan that had took what was precious from him , he wanted to just charge in there and go mono a mono with the leader and the entire clan , but he knew it was against the rules so he let the nice boy side take control which he doesn't do as much. Even though he hated doing so . " May all of you go to the darkforest " he hissed under his breath his fur prickling in anger and soon flattening itself
. He turned back around and walked down the left side of riverclans border this time with a swish of his tail looking like a lion almost with his head now raised and ears pointed forward . Eyes filled with spite and hatred .

@ScarredSecrets
Rosespirit rolled her eyes as a Tom threw cat calls at her (pun intended). She walked to the edge of her border but stopped suddenly. Her amber/pink eyes narrowed and she sniffed the air RiverClan... She thought with a slight hiss. Despite her curiosity she called out in her sweet voice, “Hello?” not expecting an answer, she turned around looking like a graceful leopard with the way her tail moved.
Old August 10th, 2018, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

Rosespirit rolled her eyes as a Tom threw cat calls at her (pun intended). She walked to the edge of her border but stopped suddenly. Her amber/pink eyes narrowed and she sniffed the air RiverClan... She thought with a slight hiss. Despite her curiosity she called out in her sweet voice, “Hello?” not expecting an answer, she turned around looking like a graceful leopard with the way her tail moved.
his head perked up when he turned around yet again upon hearing a she cats voice he knew it was windclan making him growl but nothing else , he walked up to where he was a few tail lengths away on his side of the border "Hello my darling " he meowed calmly he always greeted she cats with this never the toms he just gave the toms a friendly hello like others would . "what's a pretty little thing like you doing out here? , anyways a wonderful day isn't it?" he asked now sitting down . On the inside he was filled with anger since that's the only true emotion he always felt but right now he decided to put on his gentleman side . No one would suspect what nightmares he kept hidden from them .

Old August 10th, 2018, 10:24 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
his head perked up when he turned around yet again upon hearing a she cats voice he knew it was windclan making him growl but nothing else , he walked up to where he was a few tail lengths away on his side of the border "Hello my darling " he meowed calmly he always greeted she cats with this never the toms he just gave the toms a friendly hello like others would . "what's a pretty little thing like you doing out here? , anyways a wonderful day isn't it?" he asked now sitting down . On the inside he was filled with anger since that's the only true emotion he always felt but right now he decided to put on his gentleman side . No one would suspect what nightmares he kept hidden from them .
“Call me ‘darling’ again and I’ll slash your throat...” She meowed with an innocent smile. There was nothing in the world she hated more than pet names. Rosespirit turned toward the Smokey grey Tom and took up an arrogant posture. Head high, tail tip swishing lightly, her the sunlight reflected off of her eyes making them look like glowing gold. “Gorgeous day, would be a pity to ruin it....” She purred mischievously.
Old August 11th, 2018, 04:02 PM

Quote:

“Call me ‘darling’ again and I’ll slash your throat...” She meowed with an innocent smile. There was nothing in the world she hated more than pet names. Rosespirit turned toward the Smokey grey Tom and took up an arrogant posture. Head high, tail tip swishing lightly, her the sunlight reflected off of her eyes making them look like glowing gold. “Gorgeous day, would be a pity to ruin it....” She purred mischievously.
he smirked he liked this cats attitude already it was a shame that she was from windclan though "Feisty arent we? But we both know you can't , it's against the rules to cross borders of clans " he meowed with a swish of his tail , he nodded in agreement "it would yes. But all good things must come to an end don t they? And with every good thing , there must be a bad " he meowed and blinked more at himself then anything he chuckled at what he just realized what happened without him even intending to do so " tis it me , or did what I just say sort of rhyme?must be my aging mind for thinking of such a thing. I amuse myself ." he sighed with a smile he returned his attention to the windclanner " may I have the name of the one I'm conversing to? " he asked as he leaned in a bit closer to her but not by much .

Old August 11th, 2018, 04:21 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
he smirked he liked this cats attitude already it was a shame that she was from windclan though "Feisty arent we? But we both know you can't , it's against the rules to cross borders of clans " he meowed with a swish of his tail , he nodded in agreement "it would yes. But all good things must come to an end don t they? And with every good thing , there must be a bad " he meowed and blinked more at himself then anything he chuckled at what he just realized what happened without him even intending to do so " tis it me , or did what I just say sort of rhyme?must be my aging mind for thinking of such a thing. I amuse myself ." he sighed with a smile he returned his attention to the windclanner " may I have the name of the one I'm conversing to? " he asked as he leaned in a bit closer to her but not by much .
Rosespirit rolled her eyes at the Tom. What a narcissistic mouse rain, She thought to herself. The spotted shecat backed up, distrusting this RiverClanner. “Rosespirit...” She said cautiously.
Old August 12th, 2018, 01:30 PM

Quote:

Rosespirit rolled her eyes at the Tom. What a narcissistic mouse rain, She thought to herself. The spotted shecat backed up, distrusting this RiverClanner. “Rosespirit...” She said cautiously.
he tilted his head "a fitting name I must say , a beautiful one as well unlike mine. " he purred now standing up as well and dipped his head " I'm smokefuzz of riverclan , it's an honor to be in your presence . Well more precisely , it's an honor for me to be in any cats presence "he meowed and raised his head back up . "how is windclan? " he asked calmly .

Old August 12th, 2018, 05:14 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
he tilted his head "a fitting name I must say , a beautiful one as well unlike mine. " he purred now standing up as well and dipped his head " I'm smokefuzz of riverclan , it's an honor to be in your presence . Well more precisely , it's an honor for me to be in any cats presence "he meowed and raised his head back up . "how is windclan? " he asked calmly .
“Quite the dramatic small talk. Why do you want to know?” She asked with a bit of a hiss. His emphasized charm was starting to annoy her.
Old August 13th, 2018, 08:55 PM

Quote:

“Quite the dramatic small talk. Why do you want to know?” She asked with a bit of a hiss. His emphasized charm was starting to annoy her.
hehehe , drama is one of my favorite things my dear. his ears flicked he only purred the she cat was feeding his amusement greatly she didn't give off a vibe of a dangerous feline . Windclan was fit for running , strength...didn't seem to fit them much at all she looked like a easy target . "you don't like my acting ? Now I'm hurt. The shows only just begun my 'darling' . Hmph, Riverclan has been well smiles are all around . There , now that I've shared my clans well being . I think it's fair for you to do the same . " he meowed his eyes slightly narrowed a smirk plastered on his maw. Green eyes shinning mischievously he normally played the gentleman side ,the not so dramatic side as rosespirit said , to his clanmtes . He chuckled and sighed awaiting rosespirits reply not really giving her an answer back , not caring about giving her,her answer anyways .