Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM

Old November 16th, 2016, 03:23 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
@Gusty
Oriongaze peeked through the bush as his clanmate, Blazingflurry, appeared. She paced around and tasted the air. She hissed. 'Fox dung! I shouldn't have come here.....' Blazingflurry began to pad alomg the border. 'Just keep going, my old friend. I will explain all of this later.' Luckily, she kept padding along. Oriongaze emerged and gazed around. He sighed and padded up to Robinswoop. "You can come out now, it was only Blazingflurry. She's very kind." Oriongaze mewed. He had grown fond of the she-cat and wished to be closer to her, but that could never happen in their position.
(Sorry for the late reply :c )
Robinswoop nodded, folding her ears back in slight fear. Trying to act brave, the she-cat silently padded out from behind the tree and towards Oriongaze. Her legs were shaking a little bit, but it wasn't anything too bad. She could manage.
The molly knew she shouldn't have come near the border in the first place, but this whole thing intrigued her. Hiding wasn't something she did every day. In fact, this was probably the first time she'd done it since kithood. But doing something like this, although seemingly simple to the average warrior, seemed to light up Robin's mind. "Blazingflurry." She stared back, nodding. The warrior wondered what she was like.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 16th, 2016, 05:39 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Gusty
"Yep, Blazingflurry.....s-she's my...." Oriongaze pondered on how he should put this. "...Best friend." He finally meowed. He swished his tail back and forth lightly, disturbing the fronds of fern behind him. He shook his head lightly and gazed back up at Robinswoop. "Blazingflurry us a very kind molly. She's very loyal to her clan......but also to me." He remarked, thoughtfully. He pondered on this for a moment. If he told Blazingflurry his secret.....would she expose him, or keep his secret?

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 17th, 2016, 04:47 PM

Quote:
@Gusty
"Yep, Blazingflurry.....s-she's my...." Oriongaze pondered on how he should put this. "...Best friend." He finally meowed. He swished his tail back and forth lightly, disturbing the fronds of fern behind him. He shook his head lightly and gazed back up at Robinswoop. "Blazingflurry us a very kind molly. She's very loyal to her clan......but also to me." He remarked, thoughtfully. He pondered on this for a moment. If he told Blazingflurry his secret.....would she expose him, or keep his secret?
(Do you rp Blazingflurry?)
"She sounds interesting," Robinswoop said, nodding her head. The molly smiled, but her feelings were otherwise. She couldn't help but notice a surge of jealously towards his friend. Blazing seemed like the popular type: one of those cats who have tons of friends and good luck. At least, that's what she seemed like. Robin was only basing this off of Oriongaze's words, and although it was a far-fetched guess, she believed it.
"Best friend, huh? You must be very close to her. I wish I could have someone to rely on like that..." her voice trailed off.

Old November 17th, 2016, 06:33 PM
og plant mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
(Do you rp Blazingflurry?)
"She sounds interesting," Robinswoop said, nodding her head. The molly smiled, but her feelings were otherwise. She couldn't help but notice a surge of jealously towards his friend. Blazing seemed like the popular type: one of those cats who have tons of friends and good luck. At least, that's what she seemed like. Robin was only basing this off of Oriongaze's words, and although it was a far-fetched guess, she believed it.
"Best friend, huh? You must be very close to her. I wish I could have someone to rely on like that..." her voice trailed off.
( Yep! )
"Yeah.....I guess she's pretty cool." He said smiling. Oriongaze turned his head to the sky. It was darkening fast. The first star was already starting to shine. It seemed as if it was smiling at him. He wondered if it was his mother? Probably not......maybe......

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 18th, 2016, 03:13 PM

Quote:
( Yep! )
"Yeah.....I guess she's pretty cool." He said smiling. Oriongaze turned his head to the sky. It was darkening fast. The first star was already starting to shine. It seemed as if it was smiling at him. He wondered if it was his mother? Probably not......maybe......
"If you say so," Robin said, shrugging slightly. Her gaze was on Orion for a moment, but then it wavered. The tom seemed to be watching the sky, so she did too. Being that it was leaf-fall, the the day seemed to be shorter and the night seemed to be longer. That was better for sleep, of course, but it all contributed to less movement overall.
The sky had changed from an azure blue to a murky black one, sprinkled with stars. The world had changed into night, one of the most satisfying parts of the day. "It's nice out," she mumbled, purely for conversation. She usually didn't say those type of things, but she couldn't help it.

Old December 2nd, 2016, 02:06 PM
mapless wanderer

Redpaw sat, practicing looking intimidating. He knew he was near the RiverClan border, and he had no clue where to run if attacked.... He turned to glare at tallgrass, resembling a grumpy two-moon-old kitten.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 15th, 2016, 10:15 PM
Back from the abyss

As the patrol left camp Sparrowstep gave a glance at Sorrelskip and Darkbelly, he was looking forward to getting to know them. He was also looking forward for them to get to know him and his unique personality.
A bounce was in the toms trot as he followed the direction towards the Riverclan border. He wasn't exactly in a happy mood as most would think when looking at him with his tail waving in the air, so carefree like. Or with that goofy smirk plastered on his muzzle. No, if you knew this cat for more than a sunrise you would know this was his usual expression. Sparrowstep felt as if his paws were falling asleep, he wanted some action! Some chit-chat outta do.
"Do you enjoy hunting?" The question was directed at them both when his rather soft voice asked with an unusual interest.
His lively yellow eyes drifted towards the sky, analyzing the large, fluffy, gray clouds. He scrunched up his nose, more snow was on it's way. His short spotted pelt puffed out protectively so he was carefully guarded from the cold, but as a chilling breeze brushed past the trees and to the group his fur didn't provide much protection. "Oh, I just hate the cold!" Sparrowstep exclaimed as his paws crunched over patches of snow.
@fenic!
@Lunacross
Old December 16th, 2016, 03:40 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@SpiralTheRival
@fenic!

Darkbelly must've done something awful in a past life to deserve getting stuck on a patrol with happy-go-lucky and the she-cat who only had being a tyrant's mate going for her. If they could even consider themselves that; with their loose morals, the multi-colored tom wouldn't put it past them for it to be a 'fling'.

For the time being, he had little enthusiasm for speaking, instead wanting to get the patrol finished so he could resume his life away from the cowards that ambushed and imprisoned his expecting mother.

Quietly, he gazed across the snow-dusted plains. A couple moons after the fire, the return of life was evident with sprigs of grass sprouting from the ashes, the scutter of rabbit paws along the ground. By now, the grass had regrown, if only a few paw-lengths high. Life prospering after the devastation was a consoling thought, and based off the stories his parents told in his youth, he knew the tide of darkness would subside. All they needed was patience.

Idly, he spared Sparrowstep a glance when the other male spoke. Darkbelly did enjoy hunting; he often dragged his sister out of camp to do so, but in this case, he didn't think pleasure was a capability. Not with Sorrel - splash? in their company.

Last edited by BEAR.; December 16th, 2016 at 03:40 PM.
Old December 16th, 2016, 11:28 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

@SpiralTheRival @Lunacross
Honestly, Sorrelskip wasn't exactly thrilled as well for this assignment- not because it was the cats who bothered her, but rather the dreary routine of simply patrolling every day- it was the type of activity that made her blood boil with boredom. She was a rather complicated cat, at the very least- her sister, Lilypelt, was kind an gentle, two traits that were hard for her to posses without also looking like a kit frustrated with playing the same game twice in a row. Letting her paws sink into the snow as she walked, a chill ran up her spine, almost seeming like claws, piercing into her skin. She didn't want to remember that moment when she'd looked Dapplestar straight in the eyes as a life was taken from the leader- perhaps it was because she felt a shred of remorse for her, or maybe just because she didn't care about the spotted molly enough to bother with it.

From what she'd gathered from this current walk, the old leader's son didn't seem to be any different from what she'd expected. Of course he'd hate her- she was hated easily without having to imprison somebody's mother in a cage, and to corrupt their clan with a sort of darkness- not exactly corrupt, of course, but she was a sidekick. It didn't matter that she wasn't the centerpiece of the entire thing, because change was all she needed, relief from the strenuous boredom of daily clan life. The she-cat's tricolored tail swished through the newly-sprouted grasses eagerly as she walked, her gaze shadowing over the barren, white lands. The few trees Windclan had must've been destroyed in the fire- it claimed lives, and while she wasn't so quick to feel sympathy for victims of any kind, she could tell that the sensation of being burned alive wasn't a very painless way to go, now was it?

"...I guess I'd say that I like hunting, if you define 'liking' as being good at it- though really, it gets repetitive when you do it all the time." Brings food to the clan, though- we all need to eat, that's for sure. She responded to Sparrowstep's question, the perky tom working to bring some sort of happiness and optimism towards the patrol. Towards his comment about the cold, she merely gave him a small reply, and a quick smile before continuing to walk, not wanting her own paws to freeze off in this weather, despite her semi-longaired coat of fur. "The cold's not the greatest."

Last edited by Fel; December 16th, 2016 at 11:29 PM.
Old December 18th, 2016, 03:08 AM
Back from the abyss

His whiskers twitched as his gaze flickered back and forth from Darkbelly, to Sorrelskip, then back. The increasing boredom of the conversation made his paw twitch while it was held up to take a big step through the powdery snow, it was quite obvious he wanted to get to a hunting spot soon so he could distract himself with something, if anything. At least they responded with something.

"Sure it's repetitive, but at least we get something to eat!" His lips pulled back in an almost undetectable smile. "It's a good something to get away from camp." He added, though not actually agreeing with his statement. Sparrowstep rather liked chatting in camp, and the busier it was the more likely something interesting was happening. Usually when he made small talk it was to try to 'relate' to whoever he was talking with. He found speaking his mind freely only pushed cats away and thus he would be left with no friends to communicate with, and that only fueled the monotony of routine.

After his small interaction with the she-cat he shifted his attention to the somewhat distanced tom. "How about you, Darkbelly, was it?" He caught the glance and pondered if approaching him in a flirtatious way would be wise. Sparrowstep often has his fun with flirting, whether it be with toms or molly's, but he has also had bad experiences, so he forces himself to think before he plays. For now he offered a warm grin to the Windclan warrior.

While he waited for a response his gaze wavered over the moors and to few trees in the distance. They were nearing the river. Times were always rough in leaf-bare, mostly concerning prey. His own stomach felt empty as he hadn't had a bite of hare for awhile now. Would they mind crossing the border? Surely they'd be fine with it, we are providing for the clan after all... I guess I'll find out. @Lunacross @fenic!

Last edited by ConfusedCas; December 18th, 2016 at 03:12 AM.