Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 27th, 2024, 01:37 AM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiad View Post
Sickkk, an opportunity to pass knowledge down! Dunepounce flicked an ear as Sunflowerdaisy gave an exemplary explanation of what to do on patrols. “Right on! Sunflowerdaisy covered it pretty well, but ask questions if you have any - promise I won’t bite ya.”

Dunepounce padded a bit away to mark the next section of the border, keeping an ear out for his other patrol mates.

[ apologies for the delay on this! been swamped with work - will defo have the report in on time now that my schedule’s settled a bit @Catherine @Lewolfers ]

"I see," Boulderpaw says as he observes, he then moves on to a tree and does as he was shown, once satisfied he felt a sense of pride in his chest, he was doing his part for his clan just like a real warrior.

@Catherine @naiad

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old March 27th, 2024, 01:45 AM
Engine engine number nine

___...*| Sunflowerdaisy |*...___
[ She/Her - Riverclan Warrior -
Purrks: none ]

Hearing that she had worded it right the molly felt her own pride for actually teaching an apprentice. It still scared her though for having one of her own. One day she'd feel confident in her abilities to teach right now she'd rather watch other cats train their apprentices. Not saying a word she looked to Dunepounce for any instruction.

[ @naiad; @Lewolfers; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 27th, 2024, 08:56 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Dunepounce finished up his section of the border and looked up to see how his partners were getting on. “Alllllrighty, I’d call this a successful patrol. Let’s head back to camp; I’ll check in with Fadingsun.” And with that he turned around to lead his patrol back to camp.

[ @Catherine @Lewolfers ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old March 27th, 2024, 10:17 AM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiad View Post
Dunepounce finished up his section of the border and looked up to see how his partners were getting on. “Alllllrighty, I’d call this a successful patrol. Let’s head back to camp; I’ll check in with Fadingsun.” And with that he turned around to lead his patrol back to camp.

[ @Catherine @Lewolfers ]
Boulderpaw nodded, his first patrol was a success, he cant wait to get back to camp, he felt like a real warrior protecting their territory.

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old March 28th, 2024, 07:10 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sick

Orchidpaw
Riverclan apprentice
Purrk: Shadow fiend(inactive)

Doing her best to absolutely ignore her clanmates, Orchidpaw strayed away from them occasionally on the way to Sedgewater Valley but not too far so that she'd be out of sight. She wasn't an idiot she just wasn't too fond of anyone...well to be honest she despised most of the clan but that wouldn't stop her from completing her first patrol.

As the Windclan border came into view, the young she-cat immediately wrinkled her nose in disgust at the stench of the other clan. Was this what all stranger clans smelt like? She sure hoped not cause she'd just found another thing to hate otherwise. Now to marking...

The charcoal tabby point lingered a few fox-lengths away from the border, unsure what to do. As much as she hated to admit it she had no idea how to mark things but she couldn't just ask! That'd make her look weak! She was NOT weak, so instead of simply learning from one of the warriors, she glanced at her patrolmates bluntly, hoping one of them would take the lead and she could observe and successfully copy them.

@Dolomedes @.Sunshine.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; March 28th, 2024 at 07:13 PM.
Old March 29th, 2024, 11:35 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Orchidpaw
Riverclan apprentice

Doing her best to absolutely ignore her clanmates, Orchidpaw strayed away from them occasionally on the way to Sedgewater Valley but not too far so that she'd be out of sight. She wasn't an idiot she just wasn't too fond of anyone...well to be honest she despised most of the clan but that wouldn't stop her from completing her first patrol.

As the Windclan border came into view, the young she-cat immediately wrinkled her nose in disgust at the stench of the other clan. Was this what all stranger clans smelt like? She sure hoped not cause she'd just found another thing to hate otherwise. Now to marking...

The charcoal tabby point lingered a few fox-lengths away from the border, unsure what to do. As much as she hated to admit it she had no idea how to mark things but she couldn't just ask! That'd make her look weak! She was NOT weak, so instead of simply learning from one of the warriors, she glanced at her patrolmates bluntly, hoping one of them would take the lead and she could observe and successfully copy them.

@Dolomedes @.Sunshine.

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze frowned as only one set of other paw steps had him turning his head to see only Orchidpaw behind him. Well, it’s not much of a shocker seeing as there is always quite a few missing cats on patrols. If only cats actually did their jobs. The warrior gave a small, polite smile to the apprentice before speaking out to them, “Have you been on a border patrol before or should I explain what we are to do?” The tom mewed as the Windclan border came into view. The apprentice didn’t seem like a very social kind of car seeing as the other feline hasn’t said anything and kept a noticeable distance between Seabreeze and herself.

His blue eyes peered around the border, looking up and down the stretch of land as the heathery scent of Windclan hit his nose. He shuddered, it was as off as it always was but Seabreeze was sure that Windclan thought the same about Riverclan. It seemed to be relatively clear, no immediacy threats were seen or heard. All that was left was to renew the scent markers which was as easy as Seabreeze went to a nearby tree and carefully ran his fur along it to leave his scent. The warrior then took a few steps back and looked to the apprentice with no exact expression. Sea breeze wasn’t the most physically expressive.

Starting to walk back to the apprentice to check in with them, Seabreeze let out a spooked yowl as there was a dangerous rumble in the soil beneath his paws. He darted forward, but the soil collapsed with him on it. A sink hole! Sea breeze tumbled down, hitting against some tree roots and rocks as he went down before landing on his side with a thud. The tom took a few moments, wind knocked out of his lungs like thoughts were from his mind. Blinking open his tightly shut blue eyes, Seabreeze took in a deep breath as he gathered his paws beneath him as the soil settled around him. On either sides of the tom there were dark tunnels. Oh right…Seabreeze thought, there are tunnels beneath Riverclan territory.

The tom moved his gaze up to the sky, looking for where he was when he fell. It was a fall of only a couple tail lengths. It wasn’t so bad, Seabreeze was still lucky as it seems he had no more than a few bruises. “Orchidpaw?!
Old March 30th, 2024, 05:02 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

Seabreeze frowned as only one set of other paw steps had him turning his head to see only Orchidpaw behind him. Well, it’s not much of a shocker seeing as there is always quite a few missing cats on patrols. If only cats actually did their jobs. The warrior gave a small, polite smile to the apprentice before speaking out to them, “Have you been on a border patrol before or should I explain what we are to do?” The tom mewed as the Windclan border came into view. The apprentice didn’t seem like a very social kind of car seeing as the other feline hasn’t said anything and kept a noticeable distance between Seabreeze and herself.

His blue eyes peered around the border, looking up and down the stretch of land as the heathery scent of Windclan hit his nose. He shuddered, it was as off as it always was but Seabreeze was sure that Windclan thought the same about Riverclan. It seemed to be relatively clear, no immediacy threats were seen or heard. All that was left was to renew the scent markers which was as easy as Seabreeze went to a nearby tree and carefully ran his fur along it to leave his scent. The warrior then took a few steps back and looked to the apprentice with no exact expression. Sea breeze wasn’t the most physically expressive.

Starting to walk back to the apprentice to check in with them, Seabreeze let out a spooked yowl as there was a dangerous rumble in the soil beneath his paws. He darted forward, but the soil collapsed with him on it. A sink hole! Sea breeze tumbled down, hitting against some tree roots and rocks as he went down before landing on his side with a thud. The tom took a few moments, wind knocked out of his lungs like thoughts were from his mind. Blinking open his tightly shut blue eyes, Seabreeze took in a deep breath as he gathered his paws beneath him as the soil settled around him. On either sides of the tom there were dark tunnels. Oh right…Seabreeze thought, there are tunnels beneath Riverclan territory.

The tom moved his gaze up to the sky, looking for where he was when he fell. It was a fall of only a couple tail lengths. It wasn’t so bad, Seabreeze was still lucky as it seems he had no more than a few bruises. “Orchidpaw?!
Orchidpaw
Riverclan apprentice

Shooting Seabreeze an indignant glare at request to show her how to mark the border, Orchidpaw wasted no time snapping at him "No, I know how to." and with that she went off on her own to mark the border, she still watched Seabreeze as he did it though but tried to do it discreetly before she copied him and brushed her fur against a bush.

After rubbing her pelt against a few things, Orchid began to make her way back to Seabreeze before an alarmed yowl called her name. 'What does he want, for star's stake' annoyance washed over her as she trotted over to see what her patrolmate needed her so urgently for.

A look of confusion became of her features as she realized Seabreeze was no where in sight. Well, this was weird. Scanning the border she suddenly noticed a hole had appeared in the place her clanmate was marking. "What the helll are gou doing down there?" she growled, peering down the hole at Seabreeze, moor irritated than concerned.

(Sorry this is so sloppy my brain's mush today.)

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old March 30th, 2024, 05:38 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

She, of course, had no plans on leading the patrol, but with everyone gathered, Dustbunny didn't see the need to sit around for long and headed out towards Sedgewater Valley. As far as she knew, there hadn't been any reports about minks around here, but the she-cat kept her guard up nonetheless. She slowed her paws when they reached the murkier part of the territory that collided with RiverClan's.

"We're just looking for mushrooms and moss. I can take Caterpillarpaw with me and grab the moss, if you wanna see about finding mushrooms, Fieldspark." Dustbunny suggested. "Or we can do whatever you wanna do." The she-cat didn't want to sound bossy or anything. She was merely trying to help here.

| Fieldspark [ @mars ] | Caterpillarpaw [ @Katiethewolfchild ] |

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 1st, 2024, 06:35 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post

Orchidpaw
Riverclan apprentice

Shooting Seabreeze an indignant glare at request to show her how to mark the border, Orchidpaw wasted no time snapping at him "No, I know how to." and with that she went off on her own to mark the border, she still watched Seabreeze as he did it though but tried to do it discreetly before she copied him and brushed her fur against a bush.

After rubbing her pelt against a few things, Orchid began to make her way back to Seabreeze before an alarmed yowl called her name. 'What does he want, for star's stake' annoyance washed over her as she trotted over to see what her patrolmate needed her so urgently for.

A look of confusion became of her features as she realized Seabreeze was no where in sight. Well, this was weird. Scanning the border she suddenly noticed a hole had appeared in the place her clanmate was marking. "What the helll are gou doing down there?" she growled, peering down the hole at Seabreeze, moor irritated than concerned.

(Sorry this is so sloppy my brain's mush today.)

Seabreeze

Seabreeze couldn't help the irritation that grew beneath his pelt, his eyes narrowing as he glared up at the apprentice as she peered down into the sink hole that just swallowed him up. The warrior made a note of the apprentices behavior, as little was it was, that was something that needed to be addressed. A warrior shouldn't be irritated or annoyed that their patrol partner fell into a sink hole that could've been much more dangerous. "Sorry, just my checking off my daily 'fall into a dangerous sink hole' event of the day/" Seabreeze spoke up, sarcasm lacing the words almost like a poison, "A proper warrior wouldn't approach annoyed, they would make sure their fellow warrior is okay." As he spoke, the warrior backed up on the fallen soil, dust pillowing up into his fur annoyingly. There were a few scattered roots that reached out from the walls of the sink hole from the couple of trees nearby. Could Seabreeze climb up them? He wasn't much of a climber, he was a Riverclan cat not a squirrel like Thunderclan.

Well what other options did he really have? Seabreeze looked to the right and left of himself with a slight frown. He didn't want to test the tunnels, he doesn't know of any tunnel exits nearby and he didn't want to get lost or hurt and be unable to be found at the same time. So scaling the wall was his only option. Orchidpaw wouldn't have the strength to help pull him up and he didn't want to cause a fuss by requesting her to grab more warriors. Starclan knows that they don't have enough to spend saving damsels in distresses like himself. Or rather, they didn't have enough competence to spare. "One moment, I'll be right up." The annoyance wasn't there anymore, Seabreeze having gotten over the momentary frustration easily. He was faced with bigger problems now.

Climbing can't be that hard, it's just one paw after the next. Seabreeze crouched, readying himself to bounce up to the first root. The muscles bunched in his shoulders and haunches before snapping as Seabreeze shot out towards the first stop. His claws hooked into the root as it awkwardly bent to take his sudden weight but it held and Seabreeze barely stayed on. Luckily, the next root was within reach and wouldn't take a jump. Very slowly and meticulously the warrior took a paw from the root he was barely hanging onto, letting himself re-balance which was harder than ever with his tail's amputation being brought forth in his mind. Eventually, he made contact with the next stop up the wall. Alright, just jump! The feline awkwardly jumped, though it was more of a tumble to the next root. His legs dangled dangerously beneath him as he struggled to keep his chin above the root. Alright, this was fine! Almost there.

After a few minutes, Seabreeze managed to pull himself up the root and then it was a matter of making it to the next two with limited success but he didn't fall so he counted it as one in his books. Finally, Seabreeze was able to pull himself up the ledge and scrambled onto more secure ground beside the apprentice. He painted as he lifted himself up on shaky paws. Yeah, swimming is much better, and easier. After a deep breath the warrior gave a shaky sigh, "Alright, let me finish up by marking the border. Then..." He glanced at the sizable hole in the ground, "Yeah, after I mark the border we'll head back to camp and I mark the hole with something we'll head back to camp." The warrior said, his blue gaze swinging around the area for something that would grab a cats attention enough to drag their eyes to the hole before they were already tumbling down the thing. A smallish log came into view and it was good enough for the time being until a cat more experienced with the tunnels can come through and deal with it properly. Seabreeze made quick work of dragging the log out into the open where its dark bark against the green and yellow of the heather and grass. Marking the border had no other accidents and soon the warrior was leading the apprentice back to camp, no further words being said.
[ We are getting a bit close to the end of the patrol date so I was hoping to wrap it up here, I'll be posting a report to Fadingsun tomorrow or sooner if you respond earlier than that :3 ]
Old April 4th, 2024, 06:45 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Oh, had she lost them? Dustbunny found herself talking to the air as she turned around. There was no one with her! She was used to being on her own so wasn't all scared, but a bit of worry did take a front seat as she wondered if she'd get in trouble for losing her patrolmates. She wasn't an apprentice so she assumed she wouldn't get yowled at.

Her whiskers twitched uncomfortably while she padded over to start scraping some moss free. She heaped together as much as she could carry and then began her search for mushrooms. If she rested the mushrooms on top of the moss, she could carry both back to camp without dropping anything or needing multiple trips.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training