Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old January 31st, 2017, 08:11 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

(Woo, sorry! I have STAAR soon... @MaskedBandits )

Watching Lemoncello eat, it was.... strange. But Rippletail pushed it aside. "Of course!" She meowed lovingly. The sky was turning ripe black, it looking like dying embers at night. It looked beautiful. The molly looked back at the tom, rubbing her head to his fur. "Your right." The Riverclan she-cat purred, settling down next to him.

"Is it ok if we do now?" Rippletail asked, curling her tail around his body, her head still laying in the place. Closing her green eyes, she slowly felt darkness infiltrating through her. The last thought until the sleep clinged onto her mind was the intense love she felt for Lemoncello. And 'nothing' could change that. No matter what.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old February 1st, 2017, 06:45 AM
a lonely nobody

(You're fine ^^)
( @Hugz )

Limoncello pushed aside the remains of his dinner, too full to finish it. He forced another purr, letting Rippletail lean against him. He just sat and waited, waited for the molly to go to sleep, though he didn't have to wait very long. Soon, she was out cold, fast asleep with her head on his shoulder. Probably dreaming about what a wonderful mate I'd be. Phf. Those can stay dreams. He carefully adjusted his body position, making sure not to wake the RiverClan she, until they were facing each other. His smirked, proud of himself, as he himself settled down.

Limoncello tried giving in to the darkness, but sleep just wouldn't come. His thoughts spun, one after the other, of all the things that could happen. It could go according to plan, of course, but just one wrong move can spoil it all... Or it could be helpful, and create a new, better plan. Or... They rambled on, coming in fast and furious, and he didn't know how to stop them; his thoughts usually didn't run away with themselves. And they need to stop! He sighed quietly, then closed his eyes, hoping and wishing for the darkness to overtake his chaotic mess of a mind.

(Skip to morning? After... it happens?)

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old February 1st, 2017, 05:10 PM
An indecisive rat

(O,O what happens?
@MaskedBandits )

The sunlight stroked gentle droplets of brightness into the bush, yet enough to wake her. Rippletail opened her eyes to the warmth of the Warriors Den, far into the territory of Riverclan. But no. She woke up to the bush, before recalling what had happened! 'Lemoncello!' The molly jerked up, before letting out a soft purr, trying not to wake the tom whom she had become so love-struck over.

Hunger seemed to wake for her, and would probally do so for Lemoncello. Getting up to try to attempt to catch something. It was, honestly, hard for her to catch the swift-footed prey of the moor, and she seemed to always run toward where the wind came, and she had trouble breathing from that. But no matter, she got up to hunt. The smell of Windclan still overwhelmed her, but the very slightest of, a thrush, was it?, no matter, came to her.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old February 2nd, 2017, 07:07 AM
a lonely nobody

( @Hugz )

Limoncello had slept soundly through the night. His large meal beforehand had helped, and also because he'd just been tired. By the time he woke up, morning sunshine was piercing through the makeshift walls of their den, and its brightness nearly blinded him. Groggily, he opened his eyes, using his paws to shield him from the light. Morning already? He yawned, beginning to stretch, and only then did he realize that Rippletail was missing. What?!

Limoncello bolted upright, his thoughts racing. She's gone? But... how? I'm supposed to do the heartbreaking, not her! Oh, if I ever get my paws on that dirty, lying cheater ever again -! But as they swam, he knew he had to look at the factual side. She's probably just... out hunting. Yeah, that's it. Though he wasn't convinced, he cautiously padded outside, looking for his 'mate'. It was even brighter out here, and he had to narrow his eyes so he could see. The stench of WindClan was everywhere, and he wrinkled his nose in disgust. That's an unpleasant scent. How do they live with it? With all of that aside, though, he searched the area for Rippletail, trying to find her as fast as possible.

It wasn't long until Limoncello spotted her beautiful pelt, and he sighed with relief. See? She's just out getting us breakfast. He didn't interfere with her hunting, as that was always rude, and instead crouched inside a nearby bush to watch. He knew she could hunt, but wanted to know how well. Will it take her multiple tries? After all, she's used to fish, not land prey! He just waited there, hoping she'd do something great to prove his negative thoughts wrong.

Old February 7th, 2017, 07:17 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
( @Hugz )

Limoncello had slept soundly through the night. His large meal beforehand had helped, and also because he'd just been tired. By the time he woke up, morning sunshine was piercing through the makeshift walls of their den, and its brightness nearly blinded him. Groggily, he opened his eyes, using his paws to shield him from the light. Morning already? He yawned, beginning to stretch, and only then did he realize that Rippletail was missing. What?!

Limoncello bolted upright, his thoughts racing. She's gone? But... how? I'm supposed to do the heartbreaking, not her! Oh, if I ever get my paws on that dirty, lying cheater ever again -! But as they swam, he knew he had to look at the factual side. She's probably just... out hunting. Yeah, that's it. Though he wasn't convinced, he cautiously padded outside, looking for his 'mate'. It was even brighter out here, and he had to narrow his eyes so he could see. The stench of WindClan was everywhere, and he wrinkled his nose in disgust. That's an unpleasant scent. How do they live with it? With all of that aside, though, he searched the area for Rippletail, trying to find her as fast as possible.

It wasn't long until Limoncello spotted her beautiful pelt, and he sighed with relief. See? She's just out getting us breakfast. He didn't interfere with her hunting, as that was always rude, and instead crouched inside a nearby bush to watch. He knew she could hunt, but wanted to know how well. Will it take her multiple tries? After all, she's used to fish, not land prey! He just waited there, hoping she'd do something great to prove his negative thoughts wrong.
(Late bump!)
( @Hugz )

Old February 7th, 2017, 07:18 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
(Late bump!)
( @Hugz )
XD, sorry! I must cut off the tv. Will post right after Supergirl!)

(New!) Character Site

Old February 8th, 2017, 08:29 PM
An indecisive rat

@MaskedBandits
(Gah, I'm not supposed to be on, so it shall be short)
Rippletail watched the feathery creature, hunger gleaming in her eyes. She was unaware of Lemoncello's burning and eager gaze, as the molly bunched her haunches. Pushing back with her hind legs, the molly leapt near the bird, missing

A frown formed on her face, Rippletail turned around, looking for more prey. His yellowish tabby pelt was hidden in another bush. "Lemoncello? Are you ok?" Her worried mew rang across the silent moor, followed by footsteps as she anxiously approached the tom she had become Moon-Struck over.

(New!) Character Site

Old February 8th, 2017, 09:18 PM
a lonely nobody

( I do that all the time though XD)
( @Hugz )

Limoncello winced as Rippletail missed, adding that to his growing list of her disabilities. Tsk tsk. She can only hunt creatures without legs. Not surprising, but still sad. He had hoped she would show more potential, being able to catch the bird, but she had just let him down. He gave an inaudible sigh, shaking his head slightly in a disappointing way. How she will recover is unknown to me. I hope she can made it through her first breakup...

Limoncello raised his ears as his 'mate' called out for him. He gave another small sigh before standing up and showing himself. She can't even go a few heartbeats without me anymore. There's no way she'll survive it. "Yes honey, I'm right here." He stepped out until they were touching again, his tail rubbing gently the underside of her chin. "Don't worry." He didn't admit that he'd seen everything, or that he wasn't happy with her. It would take away all the fun still to be had. And the madness never stops.

Last edited by MaskedBandits; February 10th, 2017 at 06:27 AM.
Old February 9th, 2017, 07:43 PM
An indecisive rat

( @MaskedBandits my phone oh had 10%, so, again, short)
Rippletail brushed her head against Lemoncello's shoulder, looking up at him. "I'm sorry I couldn't catch that breakfast..." the molly said, frowning. "Should I catch some fish?" She asked, her apex tipping ever so slightly, head lifted

(New!) Character Site

Old February 10th, 2017, 06:33 AM
a lonely nobody

(:3 Sorry, mine's short too; writer's block )
( @Hugz )

Though it went against everything he stood for, Limoncello gave a nod at her request. He had absolutely no interest in eating fish, but needed to jeep her self confidence up. I think I'll just skip breakfast today. But if fishing is gonna help her, then so be it. Rippletail's head fit perfectly in his shoulder, as he'd recently found out, and seemed to be where she mostly leaned into him. He took that into notice, continuing to rub his tail over her chin in a soothing way. Good to note.