Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > General Board

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM

Old January 27th, 2024, 11:03 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Appreciation Thread

Had a long, horrid day today, coming online to this message was like login in to a friendly hug. Thank you so much. It means a lot coming from you, and I hope you know how appreciated you are too.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 28th, 2024, 12:29 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

I'll take this time to say while I don't always condone the things that happen here I have never regretted my time with you all. Every moment I spent with all of you shaped so much of who I am. I could never name every person who has touched me here, the list would be far too long. I can never and will never be able to thank you all enough. I was still so young when I first came here, egged on by a real-life friend, you may know them as Wnder although I no longer know what they go by here. I was still naive and reckless, my words were not yet set to their own sound and I was still so scared to speak to anyone new. It was here I began to find my own voice and to in turn find myself. It was here I grew the confidence I needed for the real world, the leadership skills I'd need in my future endeavors, and the ability to connect to those around me at more than just a surface level. It was here I learned to express myself through my writing and characters, where I was finally able to have a creative outlet for everything my mind had on it.

Thank you to all of you for being a part of that journey, you have all done so much for me and I cant thank you enough, so I'll at least try with this.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old January 28th, 2024, 07:26 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post
Had a long, horrid day today, coming online to this message was like login in to a friendly hug. Thank you so much. It means a lot coming from you, and I hope you know how appreciated you are too.
Of course! You deserve it. And thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
I'll take this time to say while I don't always condone the things that happen here I have never regretted my time with you all. Every moment I spent with all of you shaped so much of who I am. I could never name every person who has touched me here, the list would be far too long. I can never and will never be able to thank you all enough. I was still so young when I first came here, egged on by a real-life friend, you may know them as Wnder although I no longer know what they go by here. I was still naive and reckless, my words were not yet set to their own sound and I was still so scared to speak to anyone new. It was here I began to find my own voice and to in turn find myself. It was here I grew the confidence I needed for the real world, the leadership skills I'd need in my future endeavors, and the ability to connect to those around me at more than just a surface level. It was here I learned to express myself through my writing and characters, where I was finally able to have a creative outlet for everything my mind had on it.

Thank you to all of you for being a part of that journey, you have all done so much for me and I cant thank you enough, so I'll at least try with this.
I'm so glad you found this much meaning on WCO. Wishing you the best in life and in writing. I'm really glad I met you.

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old January 28th, 2024, 08:28 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Thank you so much for your kind words!! They mean so much in a time that's a little tumultuous ahah
I greatly admire your writing and how you're able to write everything with such interest and detail, you've been such an inspiration as well! Thank you for accepting little Poppy for Acornkit's plot, it was a joy, and for the kind words you share
@TheNyanCatMinecart
Old January 28th, 2024, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Thank you so much for your kind words!! They mean so much in a time that's a little tumultuous ahah
I greatly admire your writing and how you're able to write everything with such interest and detail, you've been such an inspiration as well! Thank you for accepting little Poppy for Acornkit's plot, it was a joy, and for the kind words you share
@TheNyanCatMinecart
Of course! And thank you! Poppykit is so awesome. I feel really bad for her.

Old January 28th, 2024, 12:55 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

@TheNyanCatMinecart
yoooo... neurodivergent bros stick together !!!! but no, real talk thank you so much <33 i really appreciate ur kind words alot !!! i do my best to develop my characters thoroughly and try keep them inclusive. and make people cry as is the right of a writer
super nice 2 hear it be recognized
and YOU!!!!! i absolutely love roleplaying with you and your characters. you were a great high rank to work with <3 and i shall be forever sad cow and twisted didn't get to make their flower crowns. that might be my biggest regret in his story

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 28th, 2024 at 01:00 PM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 01:29 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

@Fawnheart<3
I thank you so much for being supportive and when you helped me out with my stress and anxiety!
@Fritter + @Kieran.
Thank you guys so much for being such great friends and I absolutely appreciate you with everything you’ve done!
@FrostyGalaxy + @dino. + @panchiko + @BEAR.
(I forgot the rest of those who have helped me sadly-) Thank you all so much for your help when I needed it!
@Lillith + @Rose + @Starfall + @elaif + @marshy + Any other staff reading this!
Thank you, Staff, so much for being the amazing people you are.
To everyone here in WCO, Thank you for being an amazing community! May you all have an amazing day / night. I’m an proud to be in the community

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; January 28th, 2024 at 01:29 PM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 02:13 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

BRUH thank you so much!! You´ve had/been a massive influence on my writing style (though I´m nowhere close to yours obviously) and you and Rose and Wolf have been so so SO important in keeping me here. Every time I think about dipping/disappear for a month or two I always end up thinking about what Dead COULD be doing, and I return so thank you so much for that! For being super cool and having such epic characters and being such a kind person!!
Old January 28th, 2024, 02:29 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

YALL AMAZING PPL FROM DEVELOPERS TO STAFFS TO HIGH RANKS YALL ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old January 28th, 2024, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie View Post

@TheNyanCatMinecart
yoooo... neurodivergent bros stick together !!!! but no, real talk thank you so much <33 i really appreciate ur kind words alot !!! i do my best to develop my characters thoroughly and try keep them inclusive. and make people cry as is the right of a writer
super nice 2 hear it be recognized
and YOU!!!!! i absolutely love roleplaying with you and your characters. you were a great high rank to work with <3 and i shall be forever sad cow and twisted didn't get to make their flower crowns. that might be my biggest regret in his story
You're welcome! And thank you so much! <3 Haha, yes, we must stick together and make people cry! They will never be able to stop us! It's a shame Cow and Twisted weren't able to make their flower crowns, but it seems time and fate were against us. Their relationship will forever hold a place in my heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
BRUH thank you so much!! You´ve had/been a massive influence on my writing style (though I´m nowhere close to yours obviously) and you and Rose and Wolf have been so so SO important in keeping me here. Every time I think about dipping/disappear for a month or two I always end up thinking about what Dead COULD be doing, and I return so thank you so much for that! For being super cool and having such epic characters and being such a kind person!!
You're welcome! Everyone's different - I'm super glad I've had a positive impact on you! It means a lot that I've been able to interact and reach so many people. But don't say your writing style is "worse." It isn't. Everyone has their own unique writing style, and improvement comes with time and in its own way. I've found myself looking up to the way you've roleplayed Deadmoon! I've said this a gazillion times lol, but I love her voice and how her past impacts her (even if it's sad).