[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by glitch
Today 06:07 PM

Old June 19th, 2020, 11:49 AM
fae/she/they

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

"Of course frogs and toads are different! Toads are bigger!" they proclaimed as they stared at Fennelhaze for a moment... Nellel as even more weird than they were! Driftstep was shocked though when mud came flying for them and sent them reeling back again. Oh the battle was on it seemed! "I can alwayysss squishh Nellelll" they dragged out her name again. It was a fun name to say and they were just... enjoying themselves. Slowly rising to their paws again despite their wobbliness and with mud covering their otherwise quite pretty face they stared down at Fennelhaze. Slowly they dragged themselves out of the mud, their large body making it harder for them to actually move, even without the hindrance of their wobble. It was slightly disheartening for them but they wouldn't let it show, they were having fun! Well they were always having fun when they were with Nellell.. Nothing bad could happen. Well it could... Such as the sudden rain that begun falling down from the sky. "Nellel! I shall come rescue you!" With that Driftstep launched themselves into the now sloshing mud trying to get to their ginger and white friend. Dragging her out with her scruff they deposited her on the at least not muddy ground. "Nellelll is safe! From the rain!"
( sleep is not my friend, so instead you'll get a reply <3 )

"Yeah? I believe you can squish me dear Drifty! Only if I let you catch me thou-" Fennelhaze didn't have the chance to finish her fun little sentence as suddenly Driftstep had grabbed her like a kit, carrying her out of the mud. She didn't even notice among all the chaos, but it had started to rain. Even her friend appeared to be more aware than her these days. She was alive though. Could she ask for more? Maybe. But not right now! Now she was mildly upset the rain had ruined her fun with the mud. Looking up to Driftstep, Fennelhaze shook her head, following with an amused purr. "Driffft... the mud wasn't that deep! I would've lived. And even if I didn't, at least the mud would've made for a comfy resting spot!" She was almost disappointed that she was rescued. Attempting the escape from the ever loosening mud would've been super fun! Driftstep probably knew better though.
Suddenly, though, the ginger-and-white she-cat had another brilliant idea. This time, it would be a prank. One her dear friend would never see coming! ...Hopefully.
Getting back onto her paws, Fennelhaze stared mischievously at Driftstep. "Drift? I have something coooool to show youuuu!" She cooed softly as she raised a paw close to their face. "Watch the paw... very carefully......" Fennelhaze mused, all while moving her paw slowly in front of Driftstep's vision. All seemed to be going to plan... there was just one more thing to do. With a wink, the she-cat brought her paw down, aiming to bop the top of their head. "Surpriseeeeeee!"
Old June 19th, 2020, 01:27 PM

My Mood: Devilish

[@x ghostie @bmkmb @Willowfern]
Sloewhisker chuckled at the excited apprentice, nearly stepping back as his voice squeaked suddenly... Well at least it would be an interesting patrol with Jaypaw. "Great, so we're set for leaving?" She mewed, shaking out her short pelt. "Of course, like Beastspark said, we do have to watch for Twolegs in this warm weather, if they don't scare off all the prey first."
Old June 19th, 2020, 02:48 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post
"Oh, please," Daintybird scoffed. "I would consider myself honored just to have a glimpse of ShadowClan's fearless leader, given how busy you must be fussing over a clan of dolts who'll run off the first cliff they see." Good thing there weren't any cliffs in ShadowClan territory. It'd be a lemming-disaster.

She flounced by Icestar's side as they departed from the camp, heading in the direction of the formerly-charred land. "I do hope there aren't any puddles," she expressed in a dramatic inhale, "Puddles are NOT a friend to the fur! And oh goodness, think of the travesty... looking like a mangy thing in front of good company. Unacceptable!" Plus, she didn't like the extra weight on her belly fur, it highlighted her winter-pudge that she was still working off from thirty moons ago. "Last time," she began, chin lifted, "I went into the territory, I still had my kit by my side."

@Casper
Daintybird was right--a lot of the cats in this clan probably would walk straight off a cliff without even realizing it. But all of this praise did make the leader's chest puff out with pride.
"It should be dry," Icestar commented when she mentioned puddles. She understood why a cat with short legs would find that undesirable. She wondered in passing if Daintybird spent much time hunting in the marsh. "The hot weather would have dried up any stagnant water."

When the queen mentioned her kit, Icestar flicked an ear. Ah, right. The kit. What was its name? Lilackit? Violetkit? "What do you mean by that?" She asked. The smaller cat sounded rather displeased. "Did something happen to your kit?"

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old June 20th, 2020, 02:03 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
[gotcha' c:]

A chuckle arose from his maw at his spunky and excited apprentice. "Haha, almost have it," a small fib but who can it hurt? "I'll demonstrate for you." The big warrior lowers down his embodiment where the blades of grass almost touch his stomach, paws kept close together, and tail straight and still in the air. He focused on a rock, imagining its prey and launch forward, smacking his paw against it. If it was real, that would've been the end of that prey. "Okay, try to copy that and do it a couple of times if you can."
@Mumble
Stagpaw nodded before turning to stare at the rock. They crouched down, making sure to copy their mentor's position as well as they could. They started to creep towards the rock. Unsheathing their claws, they leaped at the large stone, and raked their claws down it's front. They bit back a yelp as their claws were tugged at from getting caught on the rock for a brief moment.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 20th, 2020, 05:27 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Wings ]

Irisflame shot an amused glance over at Echopaw, her bouncy antics quite the show. She hasn't expected the she-cat to be this bouncy. She'd expected...well, she didn't know exactly. But it was nice to have some energy in the air for once. Breathing in the fresh New-leaf air, she noticed the hot tinge it had to it. Green-leaf would soon be approaching, and things would be scorching. What was she supposed to retrieve again? Tansy, comfrey root, cobwebs, and mushrooms...wasn't it? She shook her head. It was...? Sighed just go with it for now. Searching the spot for the herbs, she spotted the familiar silky sheen of cobwebs in the tree above her, and she reached to grab them. Clawing down the silky stuff, she managed to get a rather large web. She needed at least three to get her through the season. And luckily the tree was full of them. Collecting them, then more herbs as she went, she rolled through the list rather quickly. Holding the herbs, wrapped like a previous gift with the bark she had found, she set off to look for the last one. Tansy. It was surprisingly difficult to find, but she managed to stumble upon it through her mindless hobbling. She turned back, limping towards the place they had started their collection. She'd wait for Echopaw, who she hoped was doing alright. She wasn't sure if they were supposed to split up...? Was she being a good mentor?
"Echopaw?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old June 20th, 2020, 10:06 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @Mentallyunstable i still feel b a d about it though ;;

dreampaw glanced up at blackpaw. "okie dokie! sure! good luck with your hunting thingy!" she replied, giving him a small smile before turning her attention to the food. she waited for blackpaw to go do his thing---he couldn't see her stuffing her face yet! once he was out of sight, the apprentice got to work on ravenously gobbling up her half, leaving the other half for blackpaw in case he wanted to share. she watched, interested, as he came back. "hiii! welcome backk! good job !!!!" she greeted, offering a large happy smile.

Last edited by panchiko; June 20th, 2020 at 10:06 PM.
Old June 20th, 2020, 10:57 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackpaw chuckled lightly, “Thanks. Are you sure you’re full? I told you I wasn’t that hungry.” he really wasn’t hungry and by how fast she’d eaten she was practically starving.
@hope

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old June 21st, 2020, 02:24 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @Mentallyunstable
"yeah, yeah, i'm fulll. for sure," dreampaw covered a burp, "i just eat realllllyy fast. it's a skill, i think. well, i mean, it's useful because then i can be more productive, but honestly?? i never get to savor my food! it's just nom nom nom bYE FOOD... but yeah, i'm full!! you can eat the rest if you want." dreampaw gestured to her.... 'leftovers'. blackpaw deserved better than just her leftovers,,,, but it also counted as blackpaw sharing prey with her, so the apprentice eagerly watched what blackpaw did next.
Old June 21st, 2020, 04:57 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

There was a faint hum turning in the young molly’s mind as she and Frostpaw silently padded along the territory to the buried bird she trusted Frostpaw would be more than capable of finding. It was such a nice day, truly, and if she didn’t know any better, Nightpaw was certain the sky would be clear the coming evening. How wonderful that would be! Just the thought of it was already enchanting, and she was looking forward to it.
Now just as what happened every so often, Nightpaw of course got lost in thought and very soon found the other apprentice digging up his skylark. She gave a nod to his statement, both in agreement and confirmation; it wouldn’t be long any more before they’d reach camp entrance.. Hopefully Fallenheart would show up by then-- and that they wouldn’t have to go back and try to explain they.. er- ‘lost’ a warrior..? Motion of tail caught, Nightpaw went to follow Frostpaw, soon padding up next to him as… Well it just seemed that most friends walked next to each other instead of following-- which is what she usually did.

And there they were, at the meeting place, before Fallenheart. Mismatched eyes glanced around before putting her hind to a seat and dropping the maybe deaf mouse to the ground. It had been quite a nice walk, despite the mystery on what happened to the warrior. Though just as Nightpaw opened her maw to say something, a dark figure appeared merely a few tail lengths away from where she and the friend named Frost were. Seemed like he found them-- With the squirrel that the other scented earlier!
Nightpaw offered Fallenheart a small smile as she held back a faint laugh at the situation- they had worried for nothing. ”w-we tru-trust-ed th-that y-ou we-were c-ca-capab-le wh-when it ca-came t-o a sq-squi-squi-rrel” Stuttered out that usual quiet voice of the molly. It was perhaps meant somewhat jokingly or.. would teasingly be a better word for it? At least not as an insult-- not at all! And that’s why the small smile stayed, followed by a glance towards Frostpaw, curious as to what he found about it.

@bmkmb
Old June 21st, 2020, 05:14 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackpaw shrugged, he tended to eat slowly and wondered if he should start eating faster. “Well if it gives you tome for clan matters I’d call it a skill. I guess I could eat.” He said as he sat to eat, he ate slowly hoping Dreampaw would start up one of her weird conversations.
@hope

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.