Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old December 22nd, 2016, 08:57 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Snowflakes were falling from the sky, dancing in a cascade of white out of gray clouds that were so big they hid he sky. Wildpaw was watching this with amazement, this was his first leaf-bare, and he already loved the beauty of the snow. He was struck by a cold flake right on the top of his muzzle, and gave an abrupt shake of his head followed with a snort. He never saw anything prettier than snow. It was all white, pure and cold, it was tickly and wet when it landed in his fur. He couldn't help himself and started pawing at it before it could land on the floor, covering with a soft lane of snow the grass of the riverclan camp

( @Moonfur )
Moonpaw shivered, looking up as the snow fell. She looked over and saw Wildpaw, a smile fell across her face. She rolled a ball in the snow, then kicked it at the tom. "Ha! I got you!" She purred. Moonpaw laughed, falling down. The silver she cat played in the snow. "Have you ever seen leafbare snow this much?" She asked. Moonpaw jumped up and ran around in the snow. The She-cat jumped around, messing up the snow. "Its cold!" She purred. Moonpaw caught snowflakes on her tongue.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 09:11 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Moonpaw shivered, looking up as the snow fell. She looked over and saw Wildpaw, a smile fell across her face. She rolled a ball in the snow, then kicked it at the tom. "Ha! I got you!" She purred. Moonpaw laughed, falling down. The silver she cat played in the snow. "Have you ever seen leafbare snow this much?" She asked. Moonpaw jumped up and ran around in the snow. The She-cat jumped around, messing up the snow. "Its cold!" She purred. Moonpaw caught snowflakes on her tongue.
Never expecting moonpaw to come up behind him and throw him a ball, Wildpaw turned in surprise and ducked, thinking he would dodge it, but gravity brought the ball back right on his lowered face, and he fell on his back, covered in cold white crystals. He couldn't help but laugh, knowing moonpaw was there now, he loved playing with her, and now he was ready for revenge. He stood back up and shaked his pelt, giving a devilish glance and grin at moonpaw. "Well thrown, but how about this?" he meowed as he rolled his own ball and kicked it in her direction. "How cold is it now?" he called to her.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 22nd, 2016 at 09:11 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 09:28 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Never expecting moonpaw to come up behind him and throw him a ball, Wildpaw turned in surprise and ducked, thinking he would dodge it, but gravity brought the ball back right on his lowered face, and he fell on his back, covered in cold white crystals. He couldn't help but laugh, knowing moonpaw was there now, he loved playing with her, and now he was ready for revenge. He stood back up and shaked his pelt, giving a devilish glance and grin at moonpaw. "Well thrown, but how about this?" he meowed as he rolled his own ball and kicked it in her direction. "How cold is it now?" he called to her.
Moonpaw was hit with a snow ball, she spat out snow and laughed. "Burrrr!" She shook her pelt clean. Moonpaw kicked a snow ball back at Wildpaw. "Take that!" She mewed. Moonpaw pounced around in the snow. "It's going to be cold tonight." She mewed. Moonpaw kicked another snowball at Wildpaw, laughing. "Wildpaw, I have a question for you...would you rather eat kitty-pet food or lead the DS?" She asked, crouching in front of Wildpaw. She rolled over on her back pawing at Wildpaw.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 09:49 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Moonpaw was hit with a snow ball, she spat out snow and laughed. "Burrrr!" She shook her pelt clean. Moonpaw kicked a snow ball back at Wildpaw. "Take that!" She mewed. Moonpaw pounced around in the snow. "It's going to be cold tonight." She mewed. Moonpaw kicked another snowball at Wildpaw, laughing. "Wildpaw, I have a question for you...would you rather eat kitty-pet food or lead the DS?" She asked, crouching in front of Wildpaw. She rolled over on her back pawing at Wildpaw.
The young apprentice quickly dodged the snowball aimed at him, looking behind him and realising he had dodged it like a champion. He turned again and took the second one right in the face again, feeling it scatter into pieces around his muzzle. He shook it off once more and smiled, throwing some more at moonpaw in response. This was a fun game! Snow war!"You can bet it will be for you!" he threatened the friendly she-cat while laughing, trashing in the snow to send more sparkles of white in her direction.

Her question took him by surprise, she always seemed to talk about dramatic stuff, or depressing subjects. The recent events didn't help, with the whole of skyclan rampaging through the camp, getting rid of most of the cats who followed bucknight, and now they had lots of mourning to do. Yet, the two of them were having fun right now, and that was important, they made everyone see hope around them, life went on, and that was a great thing. "Well I guess I would have to try to lead the Dusk Syndicate! I mean, they would HAVE to follow me right? I would make sure they don't look for trouble again. Isn't it logic?" he asked, gathering a large pile of snow together and rolling it towards her while she was on her back.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 22nd, 2016, 09:57 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
The young apprentice quickly dodged the snowball aimed at him, looking behind him and realising he had dodged it like a champion. He turned again and took the second one right in the face again, feeling it scatter into pieces around his muzzle. He shook it off once more and smiled, throwing some more at moonpaw in response. This was a fun game! Snow war!"You can bet it will be for you!" he threatened the friendly she-cat while laughing, trashing in the snow to send more sparkles of white in her direction.

Her question took him by surprise, she always seemed to talk about dramatic stuff, or depressing subjects. The recent events didn't help, with the whole of skyclan rampaging through the camp, getting rid of most of the cats who followed bucknight, and now they had lots of mourning to do. Yet, the two of them were having fun right now, and that was important, they made everyone see hope around them, life went on, and that was a great thing. "Well I guess I would have to try to lead the Dusk Syndicate! I mean, they would HAVE to follow me right? I would make sure they don't look for trouble again. Isn't it logic?" he asked, gathering a large pile of snow together and rolling it towards her while she was on her back.
Moonpaw laughed, "I tried kitty-pet food I think, it tasted gross! Yuck!" She mewed. Moonpaw rolled to the side, "Okay I goot another one, Would yo rather be Riverclan's new leader or a medicine cat apprentice?" She giggled. Moonpaw shook the snow from her pelt. She kicked another snowball at Wildpaw. Moonpaw laughed once more,
You know he would rather be a Medicine cat. So he wouldn't have to be your mate
Shut up for once! Leave me alone I'm busy
Suit your self! I'm just making sure the Moon doesn't break it's heart
Moonpaw shook her pelt uncomfortably, the smiled. She looked at Wildpaw, pawing his nose as she waited for a answer. Moonpaw's blue orbs looked at the blanket of snow covering the camp. Everything was so calm, she wished it could be like this all the time.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 10:27 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Russetswirl was generally an optimistic cat, to say the least. He always seemed to have faith in other cats, and to believe the best of everyone he met- however, something about the dark era he’d lived through had caused him to change. He was still kind, but generally more cautious of others, and of their motives. His sister, who he’d once believed to be his only friend, was a murderer- and many cats he’d loved had died in the tragedy, and friends had disappeared into the starry skies, ascending towards Starclan. The battles were the worst- he’d fought a liar, an innocent, and a cold-blooded killer, three fights in four battles. He still had scars and wounds from the conflict, but as he stumbled out of the warriors’ den, the tom was merely... confused. A strange message and a sudden wake-up call for the warrior had him in a rather dazed state, and he already had to go ser Geckoleaf for his wounds, not his own dreams. The medicine cat could've had a part in this, but he respected her too much to believe it was some sort of foolish trick. [ @Clover ]

Last edited by Fel; December 22nd, 2016 at 10:29 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 10:33 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Lilypaw patted out of the apprentice den and yawned, she went to the freshkill pile and picked up a fish that was on top. She then went and sat down by the apprentice den and began eating the fish. When she finished eating she started grooming her pelt. When she finished grooming she got up and stretched and glanced around the clearing and patted towards the tunnel that leads to the territory.

( Open )
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 22nd, 2016, 10:36 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Moonpaw laughed, "I tried kitty-pet food I think, it tasted gross! Yuck!" She mewed. Moonpaw rolled to the side, "Okay I goot another one, Would yo rather be Riverclan's new leader or a medicine cat apprentice?" She giggled. Moonpaw shook the snow from her pelt. She kicked another snowball at Wildpaw. Moonpaw laughed once more,
You know he would rather be a Medicine cat. So he wouldn't have to be your mate
Shut up for once! Leave me alone I'm busy
Suit your self! I'm just making sure the Moon doesn't break it's heart
Moonpaw shook her pelt uncomfortably, the smiled. She looked at Wildpaw, pawing his nose as she waited for a answer. Moonpaw's blue orbs looked at the blanket of snow covering the camp. Everything was so calm, she wished it could be like this all the time.
Wildpaw rolled the snowball on top of moonpaw, letting it spread all over her. He laughed heartedly at the scene and sat back. "Quit the questions! It's my turn first!" he waited for her to get rid of the snow all over her pelt. He tried finding something to ash her, what would she rather be? He thought about it for a while, and finally came up with something. "If you had to, would you rather have to fight a bunch dark forest cats, or me?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. He knew he had quite a few training sessions forwards of her in matter of fighting, even if she was really brave for a first. She had definitely a warrior spirit, but he knew he'd be able to beat her. He just wanted to hear her say he would be easier to defeat so he could pounce on her.

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 22nd, 2016, 10:53 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Wildpaw rolled the snowball on top of moonpaw, letting it spread all over her. He laughed heartedly at the scene and sat back. "Quit the questions! It's my turn first!" he waited for her to get rid of the snow all over her pelt. He tried finding something to ash her, what would she rather be? He thought about it for a while, and finally came up with something. "If you had to, would you rather have to fight a bunch dark forest cats, or me?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. He knew he had quite a few training sessions forwards of her in matter of fighting, even if she was really brave for a first. She had definitely a warrior spirit, but he knew he'd be able to beat her. He just wanted to hear her say he would be easier to defeat so he could pounce on her.
"You!" Moonpaw said with a shake of her pelt. She pounced on Wildpaw, knocking him over. She smiled as she pawed his face. Her silver fur shined with white snowflakes. She flicked her fully black ear as she pawed at Wildpaw's belly. The she-cat jumped back, landing in the snow. "Wildstar! Come defeat me! For I am the all powerful Moonstar!" She purred, puffing her chest fur out. She tried to make herself look taller. Moonpaw's belly fur had collected a lot of snow, making her wet. She shook her fur, trying to ignore the uncomfortable feeling.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 11:13 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
"You!" Moonpaw said with a shake of her pelt. She pounced on Wildpaw, knocking him over. She smiled as she pawed his face. Her silver fur shined with white snowflakes. She flicked her fully black ear as she pawed at Wildpaw's belly. The she-cat jumped back, landing in the snow. "Wildstar! Come defeat me! For I am the all powerful Moonstar!" She purred, puffing her chest fur out. She tried to make herself look taller. Moonpaw's belly fur had collected a lot of snow, making her wet. She shook her fur, trying to ignore the uncomfortable feeling.
Wildpaw never expected her to jump on him like that, even if he should have anticipated it. He rolled over and pawed at moonpaw as best he could, but in his position it was rather difficult. She finally let him stand back up, and he rolled over, shaking the snow off his pelt. More white flakes were falling and the floor was starting to be filled with their battle marks all over. The traces in the snow were disformed and curved like ant-holes, wich he thought was rather funny. He looked up at her as she called to him, or called him "wildstar". "I accept your challenge Moonstar! I will not be defeated, the great Wildstar never looses a battle!" he purred as he jumped at her and shoved her from the side. He did an awkward flip as he did, and both of them went rolling in the snow. Wildpaw was laughing again, like always. He stood up again, shaking even more snow from his pelt. It was getting slightly annoying to get rid of all this weight from his pelt, and he started to get soaked.

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~