Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old October 11th, 2016, 04:55 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Pastblaze looked up as Crimsonmoon offered to share her prey with him. He eyes the rainbow fish as was aware that it was her best catch from the day and was a great piece of fresh-kill over all. He was hesitant to accept, seeing her inviting expression and could hardly recognize the stubborn molly from earlier. Though after a bit, his stomach begged for the fish, and he gave a small nod in agreement. "Thank you," his gruff voice was low as if he was whispering his appreciation to her, but it was mostly because he wasn't use to saying those two simple words to other cats. The silver tom ginger took a bite of the prey, and let the flavor sink in. It tasted amazing! The warrior wasn't known for really showing his emotions all that well, he gave Crimsonmoon an approving nod. "This is really good," he admitted, looking at her for a moment, but pushed it a bit closer her way so she could have a bite now. Pastblaze was genuinely glad that she had offered to share - it was good and it felt like moons since he had actually shared fresh-kill with anyone. He found himself slightly warming up to the crimson warrior... slightly, he didn't let anyone in that easily.
Crimsonmoon watched him with curious eyes as he finally accepted the offer and bent to let his teeth sink into the soft flesh. Her lips quirked upwards when he enjoyed the flavor, she had a hunch that he would as she had yet to meet a RiverClan cat that didn't like a beautiful trout. She pulled the fish a little closer when he nudged it back, her mouth watering with excitement of finally getting a good meal. This would probably be one of her last of this kind until new-leaf came around. "It's my favorite prey." She replied to his comment on the taste, then she finally offered herself the sweet relief the fish brought her. The flavor burst on her tongue, sweet and tangy, unlike any other prey on land. Fish had such a succulent flavor, so different, she though it was a shame the other clans missed out on it. Though she was a greedy enough cat and her empathy was quickly extinguished by it. She took a few more bites before pushing it back, her mouth filled with the tender meat. She ran a paw quickly over her mouth and cheeks to make sure it was clean, then swallowed the rest down. She was glad the fish had been plump, there was plenty to go around between the two of them.
Old October 11th, 2016, 05:51 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

(sorry it took so long, got writer's block for this post )

When he had taken a bite he could feel her watching him, but had ignored it. Now he was watching as she started to eat the prey. After she claimed that it was her favorite prey Pastblaze nodded in understanding, seeing why she liked it so much. It is really good, he watched the rainbow fish as Crimsonmoon started to eat from it. He could tell that she was savoring the flavor of it, enjoying the explosion of taste when it hit her tongue, he had felt the same way while eating the trout. He patiently waited for his turn again, not really rushing Crimsonmoon for he now knew it was her favorite prey to eat. When she passed it back, he took a few simple bites, not wanting to take too much, and returned the prey to the red tabby. He closed his eyes for a moment as he let the flavor sink in some more as he slowly chewed it. When he had swallowed his mouthful, Pastblaze continue to watch Crimsonmmon. Once again did he take notice of her appearance, how nice and well kept she looked, even beautiful, but he was still not anywhere near admitting it out loud.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; October 11th, 2016 at 05:52 PM.
Old October 12th, 2016, 03:06 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Minnowstream walked into the Riverclan clearing, carrying her pitiful catch with her. Head down, she walked to the fresh kill pile and dropped her old mouse on it. Her rumbling stomach reminded her that she hadn't eaten yet, and after looking the pile over, she bent down to pick up her mouse again. She refused to take more than she could give to the clan, and she felt bad enough about her lacking skills without taking one of the delicious fish. Walking to the edge of the clearing and finding a sunny spot, she curled up and took a bite of her mouse, wrinkling her nose at the musty taste. She would much rather prefer a fish, but somehow all the fish seemed to know whenever she tried to swipe them out, and they were gone before her paw even hit the water. If I were a better hunter, I would be eating a nice fish, perhaps even a trout. With that thought in mind, she took another bitter bite of her meal.

Last edited by Maplefur; October 12th, 2016 at 03:34 PM.
Old October 12th, 2016, 03:51 PM

@koer

A young birman stretched as she left the apprentices' den. Her pale orbs seemed to search the clearing for a moment before deciding to head for the fresh-kill pile. She hadn't had much training since becoming an apprentice, but it wasn't too long ago that she ranked up so she didn't let that get to her. Willowpaw stopped at the pile and observed the prey in it, quickly deciding to pick up a small fish and carrying it towards the edge of the clearing. She ate slowly, carefully taking one bite at a time and every once in awhile glancing at her clanmates. Willowpaw had gotten use to the taste of fish. The molly had been born outside the clans, but no one really knew that. Her whole adoption was a secret like who the father of her adopted siblings were. Willowpaw would be eternally grateful to Sunbreeze for taking her in after the floods. She's been through a lot at that time, but the young apprentice was starting to put it all behind her... though she still found it hard to befriend her clanmates.

Old October 12th, 2016, 04:37 PM

@Hexict

daisypaw strode through the clearing, blissfully taking in a breath of air. "nice day." she quickly picked up a... less fishy fresh kill and looked around for someone who she could sit down with. she arched her back just as she saw willowpaw by the exit of the clearing, preparing to burst out running to her clanmate. extending her claws for a moment to grab some dirt, the molly narrowed her eyes and suddenly sprang. her thundering paws ran right to willowpaw, slightly missing her stop. she attempted to halt to a complete stop- but instead tripped over herself, dropping her fresh kill she held in her mouth and took in a mouthful of dirt. ouch. daisypaw slowly got up, spat out all remaining earth in her mouth, and picked up her prey. the apprentice turned around and plopped right next to willowpaw, trying to pretend that that small scene never happened. "uh, hey."
Old October 12th, 2016, 04:46 PM

Her first impression of Daisypaw was that. Watching the clumsy apprentice start to sprint towards her, then feel on her face as she tried to stop in time. Willowpaw's ears were flat in surprise at both the sudden burst of running from the other apprentice, and tripping over herself as she tried to stop right in front of her targeted company. The birman didn't know what to say and Daisypaw spat out her mouthful of dirt and tried to play the whole thing off cool. "Um... hello?" He mewed awkwardly as Daisypaw sat down and said 'hey' to her. The ivory apprentice let pale orbs observe the new comer, not too familiar with her. She was anti-social and wasn't too close to other clans cats - well, except Fernpaw and Sunbreeze. "... I'm Willowpaw," her awkwardness not lifting yet and she began to introduce herself.

Old October 13th, 2016, 11:04 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Mistpaw's pale eyes were flashing with anger, sick of the blame and sick of everything she's been through. Thinking about her life, the molly sometimes wished she'd never been born. What would've changed? Fallow would be alive and with Mistygaze, Stream never would've been attacked and maybe could've found a way to be with Moss, Rockkit might've even stayed, maybe Petaldown would even bee alive still... It was like everything would've been better without a mess up like her. Maybe she did deserve the blame, but she was actually searching for happiness now, and it was so hard when everything terrible is your fault. She wondered if Royalwatcher happened to be seeing this, watching his apprentice attacking her own brother. In her fit of rage, she continued to attack Aspenmask, leaping at him again as he was still on the ground. Her paw was raised in an attempt to slice his throat, something that Deathstalker had taught her moons ago, when she first became an apprentice. Right when she was about to strike his throat, the molly was able to stop herself. Mistpaw froze, her paw still in the air, and her pale orbs wide in fear of herself - but she had stopped attacking.

His body hitting the ground with a sudden thud, Aspenmask could feel his shoulders bruising as he landed, wincing as a sudden flash of pain tore through his body. Battle wasn't his strong suit, and he was used to hiding in the shadows instead of fighting for himself- and he wasn't very good with endurance, either- he was weak. Growing up with a father who was ruthless, always pushing Aspen to fight and not to be such a 'pansy', he still wasn't as strong as he wanted to be, and it almost felt like the tom was getting weaker every day, every single time somebody ignored him, passed him over. It it my fate, to always be invisible, to be alone for the rest of my life? If that's what will happen to me, I'd be better off stopping now while I was ahead. Watching Mistpaw's raised claws, and her seemingly malicious stare, Aspenmask let out a choked hiss, almost crying. "Kill me, then. If you hate me so much that you ignore me, you yell at me, you leave me behind with somebody who's surely not concerned with my well-being... then go ahead and kill me. I wouldn't want to live in this world, anyways- a world where I have to be your brother."
Old October 13th, 2016, 12:13 PM

Yell at him? He started it! She tried her best to calm down. Mistpaw slowly lowered her paw, fighting back her violence instincts that Deathstalker had been beating into her since she was a kit. But her training with Royalwatch was changing her view and was giving her a strive for peace... no matter how hard it was for her. The apprentice dug her claws into the ground and trying with all her strength not to leap at him again. When he told her to kill him, when he said he didn't want to live in this world because of her, she felt like her heart broke even more. And she didn't even know it could do that. Mistpaw's pale blue robs widened at this, and it was clear that he hurt her. But then she narrowed them again, and her voice became cold and jagged again. "I won't kill you... you can hate me, and you can wish that I'm not your sister, but that won't change the fact that I am your sister. And I'm not a murder!" She snapped, yelling the last part as if trying to fret her moons in the Dark Forest and learning how to kill anyone. But she didn't moved and didn't try to walk away yet, continued glaring at him, her anger kept her grounded and her claw remained in the earth.

Last edited by Hexict; November 8th, 2016 at 09:23 AM.
Old October 13th, 2016, 12:51 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
(sorry it took so long, got writer's block for this post )

When he had taken a bite he could feel her watching him, but had ignored it. Now he was watching as she started to eat the prey. After she claimed that it was her favorite prey Pastblaze nodded in understanding, seeing why she liked it so much. It is really good, he watched the rainbow fish as Crimsonmoon started to eat from it. He could tell that she was savoring the flavor of it, enjoying the explosion of taste when it hit her tongue, he had felt the same way while eating the trout. He patiently waited for his turn again, not really rushing Crimsonmoon for he now knew it was her favorite prey to eat. When she passed it back, he took a few simple bites, not wanting to take too much, and returned the prey to the red tabby. He closed his eyes for a moment as he let the flavor sink in some more as he slowly chewed it. When he had swallowed his mouthful, Pastblaze continue to watch Crimsonmmon. Once again did he take notice of her appearance, how nice and well kept she looked, even beautiful, but he was still not anywhere near admitting it out loud.
Crimsonmoon gave a nod and shuffled uneasily as she waited for the fish to be returned to her. The both of them seemed to be opening up a little bit to one another now that they had gotten the saltiness out from their meeting. She had caused it, from her sharp tongue and lack of thought, but he seemed to have let that go now that she had begun biting her tongue. She could continue to be nasty and could have not even offered him her prized catch, but something untarnished about her had made her want to share and be kind. She seemed to be lost as to who she truly was still. She bent over the fish and ate, a bit of a frown upon her face as she thought about her small identity crisis. Though she reminded herself that her mother was weak and foolish, that she should try to exterminate most things that came from her influence. Though being open to friends wasn't so bad, and Pastblaze seemed to be enough like Bucknight that they might get along relatively well. She took her time eating, hoping Pastblaze wasn't growing bored, but she just wanted to finish her part of the meal before she pushed the prey back, stomach no longer dying for food. "This was fun, tonight, the competition." The words seemed to tumble mindlessly from her mouth. She hadn't really meant to admit it, it seemed awkward to admit such a thing for her. Her ears flicked back and she looked away, feeling the embarrassment from what she had said settle into her. Her fur raised a little against her spine with the discomfort of the situation. She never said things like this to other cats. She'd never admitted enjoying someone's presence.

Last edited by Ever; October 13th, 2016 at 12:52 PM.
Old October 13th, 2016, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Her first impression of Daisypaw was that. Watching the clumsy apprentice start to sprint towards her, then feel on her face as she tried to stop in time. Willowpaw's ears were flat in surprise at both the sudden burst of running from the other apprentice, and tripping over herself as she tried to stop right in front of her targeted company. The birman didn't know what to say and Daisypaw spat out her mouthful of dirt and tried to play the whole thing off cool. "Um... hello?" He mewed awkwardly as Daisypaw sat down and said 'hey' to her. The ivory apprentice let pale orbs observe the new comer, not too familiar with her. She was anti-social and wasn't too close to other clans cats - well, except Fernpaw and Sunbreeze. "... I'm Willowpaw," her awkwardness not lifting yet and she began to introduce herself.
"huh. haven't seen you a lot. not even in the elder's den picking fleas and ticks from the elders' den. that is a retched job. well, nice to meet you. i'm daisypaw." daisypaw raised her head in disgust and wrinkled her nose at the odor of fish. "ew.. fish." trying not to vomit, she made a spiteful glare at the fish willowpaw was eating before attempting a new conversation. "so. do you usually like to go hunting, maybe get dirty in the mud, or get wet in the water hunting fish [even though you dont like it //huff ]?" the molly began to chew on a piece of her water vole, licking her paws every once in awhile, her white fur staining. "what are you into?"