Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:56 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old February 23rd, 2017, 11:29 AM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"Hi Shorekit" Rainkit said trotting over to Shorekit. "How are you" She said.
Her paws shuffled, "H-Hi Rainkit." Shorekit glanced at him with wide nervous eyes. "I-I'm okay, I guess." She wanted to be with her littermates but they were far off by now.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 12:30 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Her paws shuffled, "H-Hi Rainkit." Shorekit glanced at him with wide nervous eyes. "I-I'm okay, I guess." She wanted to be with her littermates but they were far off by now.
"Are you doing something" Rainkit asked.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 12:31 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Shadepaw's calculating hues glanced over towards the she cat with a half curious, half amused expression. "Hello." He mewed in a low voice, before averting his hues from her. Conversation was not one of Shadepaw's strong suits- and especially not when it involved she cats. He always felt like they were too delicate. Too...breakable, in a manner of speaking. Too easy to get rid of. The tip of the tom's tail twitched as he glanced up at Adderpaw, a smile twisting across his dark features. "May I ask why I am receiving the pleasure of your attention?" He asked in a semi-sarcastic, semi- flirtatious purr. It was interesting, watching her moving around on the branch. Shadepaw was the type of cat who was going to observe everything- and everyone, and right now he was quite interested in seeing how the branch was holding her weight.

She doesn't seem that heavy. I bet she doesn't weigh very much at all- that must be it. Surely that's the only explanation, isn't it? He thought half-desperately, his hues growing wide and then small again as he tried to figure out what was going on. Shadepaw's intelligence was not his strongest suite. Strength and agility, now those were two things that Shadepaw had certainly gotten the upper hand in. But intelligence and speed- well, he wasn't the best at those two things. And why? Why, indeed...he thought with a sigh. The tom glanced back up at Adderpaw, wondering what she was doing up there in the first place. This being RiverClan, the trees were normally not sturdy enough to climb, and although she might be light- if she didn't get down soon, the branch would most likely break.
The she-cat crept father down the branch closer to the tom. She felt the cracking of the limb, so she leaped off of it. Adderpaw landed in front of Shadepaw and she looked him up and down. He was large than her, but she didn't care. She shrugged, "You just seem interesting... powerful. Not many cats seem that way to me. I see most cats as to ignorant for me, or they do not know what they are doing, but you seemed to call to me," she mewed. she sat then began to pad around the tom as if she were inspecting him.

"How have I caught your attention? I mean, you are speaking to me," she said to him as she sat back down in front of the tom. She looked up at him. "What is your name?" she asked tilting her head. She blinked waiting for a response form the apprentice.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 12:57 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The she-cat crept father down the branch closer to the tom. She felt the cracking of the limb, so she leaped off of it. Adderpaw landed in front of Shadepaw and she looked him up and down. He was large than her, but she didn't care. She shrugged, "You just seem interesting... powerful. Not many cats seem that way to me. I see most cats as to ignorant for me, or they do not know what they are doing, but you seemed to call to me," she mewed. she sat then began to pad around the tom as if she were inspecting him.

"How have I caught your attention? I mean, you are speaking to me," she said to him as she sat back down in front of the tom. She looked up at him. "What is your name?" she asked tilting her head. She blinked waiting for a response form the apprentice.
Shadepaw calmly watched the she cat as she jumped down. As he had suspected, the branch was already beginning to break. And, as he had suspected...the she cat moved. Anyone with a brain in their head would have. Anyone who knew how to use that brain, anyway, Shadepaw thought with a snort. The tip of his tail twitched as though in anger. Frustration. Worry, perhaps...whatever it was, that emotion was clouded by his always watching, cold, calculating hues. That was all they were there for. To watch. To stare. To calculate. "Powerful and interesting, hm? Words I am not usually described by." He mewed, cocking his head to the side with an interested expression. Intriguing...different...he thought, watching her movements. She was different. And definitely intriguing.

At least she had a better vocabulary then some cats he knew.

"Well for one thing, you're in front of me. That tends to capture my attention pretty well. And for another, I suppose you are...interesting...as well." Shadepaw mewed with a devilish smirk on his features. He had always been expected to be known as a devil's cat, and yet that hadn't turned out how it was at all. He was invisible. Unknown. And sometimes it was better to be that way...made it easier to strike when he was least expected. "Shadepaw. And yours?" He asked, cocking his head to the other side as he watched the she cat, curiosity growing.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 01:03 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"Are you doing something" Rainkit asked.
"No, w-why?" She asked, tail twitching in curiosity.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 02:01 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Shadepaw calmly watched the she cat as she jumped down. As he had suspected, the branch was already beginning to break. And, as he had suspected...the she cat moved. Anyone with a brain in their head would have. Anyone who knew how to use that brain, anyway, Shadepaw thought with a snort. The tip of his tail twitched as though in anger. Frustration. Worry, perhaps...whatever it was, that emotion was clouded by his always watching, cold, calculating hues. That was all they were there for. To watch. To stare. To calculate. "Powerful and interesting, hm? Words I am not usually described by." He mewed, cocking his head to the side with an interested expression. Intriguing...different...he thought, watching her movements. She was different. And definitely intriguing.

At least she had a better vocabulary then some cats he knew.

"Well for one thing, you're in front of me. That tends to capture my attention pretty well. And for another, I suppose you are...interesting...as well." Shadepaw mewed with a devilish smirk on his features. He had always been expected to be known as a devil's cat, and yet that hadn't turned out how it was at all. He was invisible. Unknown. And sometimes it was better to be that way...made it easier to strike when he was least expected. "Shadepaw. And yours?" He asked, cocking his head to the other side as he watched the she cat, curiosity growing.
Adderpaw looked at the tom keeping eye contact. She was taught to do that in order to either keep a conversation going or to intimdate another feline. She saw his smirk, "Cute smirk you got there," she said sarcastically as she let a smile creep across her maw. She then nodded, "I suppose you are right. The visual optics seem to focus on what is in front," she said. The she-cat liked to use medium to big words in order to make the cat she was conversing with think she was smart, or to just annoy him or her. However, she actually was just talking normal to this tom.

The female looked around, then she turned her head back to Shadepaw. "Ah yes, I know you. I have seen you a few times, but I just thought you couldn't handle my strange personality. I truly am not all bad. I just am kind of dull sometimes I'm afraid. However, I do like to have fun times sometimes. It really depends," she mewed. She then shook her head, "Never mind about me, tell me about yourself Shadepaw, and oh, I am Adderpaw sir," she said. The apprentice liked to throw in some old language like sir, miss, pardon, shall etc... She tilted her head as she kept eye contact with the male.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 02:09 PM
Plot Queen

Quote:
Lunarpaw's hues narrowed as she spoke and he felt tempted to show her how 'weird' he really could be. Who did she think she was, telling him he was...weird. "Really. I hadn't noticed, guess I'll be such a nice cat from now on and smile whenever someone comes up and insults me. Would that please you?" He asked sarcastically, his hues narrowing. He looked around for a darker place to sit- he was tired of her looking at his abnormality. He was a strange cat. And he knew, it too...that might have been why her words, harmless as they were, had stung him more then he had expected. "Bullies..." Lunarpaw's voice trailed off at the hated word. That word had been running his life...literally. He was terrified of bullies, lived his life constantly thinking that he would be bullied for his unusual eyes, his unusual pelt, his rough personality. "Huh. Funny, most cats aren't so cheerful after they've been treated badly." He mewed, cocking his head to the side as he examined the she cat. Truth be told, he had no idea how to deal with her. A cheerful personality was one thing, but Briarpaw? Well, she went way above and beyond cheerful. She was... something, that was for sure. "Hm. You might be right, but what about those cats who go behind your back and make you think they're friendly? What about those cats who act sweet and caring and then turn around and stab you in the back? Can you just 'create a front' for them?" Lunarpaw asked, his hues narrowing. This was one of the reasons he had created his protective barrier in the first place. So that he wouldn't be hurt as badly. And yet, it didn't seem to have worked. For some reason everyone was able to get through, everyone was able to find what hurt him the most and stab him right in the most sensitive spots of his personality. He wasn't used to having a cat like Briarpaw come up to him and treat him as though he were a great cat. He knew that he wasn't- look at him! What kind of a cat had the unusual coloring that he did? And yet...she was treating him like she might anyone else, so far as he knew. She was treating him like a normal cat- and he was throwing it away with his rough personality.
Once again, she felt her ears droop to the sides of her head and her tail branching down to the ground, the very tip touching thw coldness of the snowy floor. However, she didn't droop because she was upset, she was only thinking. Her face furrowed. "I... don't know any cats that were like that to me..." she felt bad not being able to connect with this cat. She looked up at him and could see a cat that has probably faced discrimination during his time in RiverClan. She knew RiverClan wasn't the most tolerant out of the five. She frowned at herself. She didn't like how much pity she felt for him. She wanted to express her empathy for him, but couldn't find ways outside of the bullying she knows and has experience with. "But if I do somehow experience it, I will be sure to let you know." She squeaked with a half smile.

Last edited by Lawlipop; February 23rd, 2017 at 02:39 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 04:05 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post
Once again, she felt her ears droop to the sides of her head and her tail branching down to the ground, the very tip touching thw coldness of the snowy floor. However, she didn't droop because she was upset, she was only thinking. Her face furrowed. "I... don't know any cats that were like that to me..." she felt bad not being able to connect with this cat. She looked up at him and could see a cat that has probably faced discrimination during his time in RiverClan. She knew RiverClan wasn't the most tolerant out of the five. She frowned at herself. She didn't like how much pity she felt for him. She wanted to express her empathy for him, but couldn't find ways outside of the bullying she knows and has experience with. "But if I do somehow experience it, I will be sure to let you know." She squeaked with a half smile.
Lunarpaw lowered his head as he saw her ears drooping once more. The familiar sting of pity pricked at his pelt, although he tried to ignore it- she had no idea what he was talking about, she didn't know what it was like! She had just said so herself, hadn't she? Besides, she might not even be upset. I've seen cats do that when they're excited. Lunarpaw mewed with a snort of disapproval as he turned his face away from the young cat once more. "Exactly. Don't try to give advice on something you aren't experienced in." He mewed, glaring at the other apprentice. Because of his bi-colored hues and his seemingly split face, this made his glare seem even darker then it actually was. He snorted again as Briarpaw spoke and shook his head, sighing as he did so. "I don't need or want to know. Understood?" He asked, his tail lashing momentarily as though he were angry. He wasn't really. Part of him was annoyed by the young she cat, and another part of him was amused. There was even a part of him that wanted her to stay...as strange as that was. He was half disgusted with himself for even thinking that, though he had a grudging liking for the young she cat. Perhaps it was because everything he wasn't. Maybe it was because she was actually attempting to be nice to him. Whatever it was, Lunarpaw was finding himself wanting her to stay.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 06:07 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

@SpiralTheRival
(Sorry to keep you hanging on for so long :'(((( )
Silverspot padded through the camp entrance, 2 decent, plump fish hanging from her jaws. The light grey, speckled she-cat had padded in next to Blizzardtail. "You know it's not often to catch large fish, Blizzardtail." She laughed. "You should be grateful. StarClan gave us this life, afterall." She peered at silverpelt and looked back in Blizzardtail in his orbs, a smile spread across her face. "It was fun hunting with you." She rubbed her head against his cheek before flicking her tail towards the fresh-kill pile. "Come on. Let's go eat." She began padding towards the fresh-kill pile and opened her jaws, letting one fish drop. "I think we should let the queens have that catch. They need more milk supply for their kits." Silverspot's pelt glimmered, as she looked at the Nursery entrance. "They'd definitely be grateful."
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old February 23rd, 2017, 07:05 PM
Crazy cat lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
"No, w-why?" She asked, tail twitching in curiosity.
"well we could play."

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.