Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sunnypurr finder!!
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 08:14 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 08:13 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 08:11 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by gs29513
Today 08:09 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Zei
Today 08:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 21st, 2023, 10:09 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Fox Frenzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
Sharppaw unsheathed her claws, digging into the dirt. She turned, pupils, blown wide with bloodlust. "Which one is our target?"
Darkcloud silently crept closer to the wall of thickets beckoning Sharppaw with her tail and nodded to a rather scruffy fox cub that was playing with it's siblings "That one" she whispered emotionlessly.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old August 21st, 2023, 08:26 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Mousepaw |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 1] - Inactive

Muscles rippling under his thick, gray coat, Mousepaw followed after the leader, tense and primed for battle. This wasn't a fight against some cats. This wasn't a charge to battle to claim what they were owed. This was a battle for survival. To remove the threat that loomed over ShadowClan and take back what was rightfully theirs. What they owned. This simple change of scenery made the stocky apprentice secure, knowing he did not have to hold back. These creatures would kill him without a second thought, and he should fight them as such. If they ran, fine. If not? He would hopefully finally have a proper pelt to gift their leader. She looked like she needed a good pick-me-up lately. Someone let her know they know how hard she works for the clan. Mmmhmm.

At the sound of the colossal tabby's voice, the heavy set tom looked up, rounded ears perked up as he listened to her instructions. He had no intention of dying here today. He had a little sister he had to go back home to. Make sure she got through her apprenticeship knowing family was always there. The orders were easy enough to understand, and he sent his Auntie Larky a tense smile. His knowledge of the severity of the situation did not lessen his joy at knowing that he would be fighting side by side with his favorite Auntie.

"Nope, no questions here," Mousepaw chirped, attempting to keep the mood light as he padded over towards the gray coated enforcer.

Right. So there were... a lot of foxes. Potentially. So maybe an adult fox was out of his league, but... a pup? That would be around his age and size, right? Lies, it would be much bigger, but it was fine. He was trained in combat by both Auntie Larky and Sir Bits. Those foxes wouldn't know what hit 'em, heh heh!

-

@Rose [Larkfire]
Larkfire
She/Her | Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

Larkfire eased up beside Mousepaw as she was assigned to him, amber hues drifting over the apprentice as if checking him for any injuries -- any excuse for her to send him off so that he wouldn't need to risk his life in this expedition. Unfortunately, she found nothing worth mention, and with a deflating sigh nodded once to the stocky tom before canting her head to the side, fiery gaze searching for Hawkbite.

[ Short post. Was not feeling motivation at all and got afraid event would move on without, whoops ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old August 22nd, 2023, 04:17 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]

The tabby tom followed after the patrol, coming up to the front to stand next to Larkfire as Dawnstar scouted the area. He turned to look at Larkfire with a knowing gaze. "I'll take a group to lure them out, you attack? It'd be wise to drag the adults out of the clearing, we'll have more space," He suggested simply.

Looking up towards Dawnstar, he offered a simple shake of his head as a no to the questions. He was ready. It was time to get this over and done with. ThunderClan would learn.

@Rose @Undertaker

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 22nd, 2023, 07:30 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Dawnstar grunts when she gets no question, although it does seem that she was missing a few clanmate. Either they chose to bail after they left camp or they were being slow, whichever the reason she wasn't going to stand around waiting all night for them. If this plan goes off without any hitches or too much damage, she'd have to start planning ShadowClan's next move against ThunderClan.

"If you're all good, then let's begin. Watch each other's backs, I'd like to bring you all back home in one piece and alive." Dawnstar meowed to her clanmates. The huge feline turned to look at Drippingpelt and ushered her to come and follow her. She hadn't a clue where Cougarivy, Houndhunter, or Salamanderskull was, but she wasn't waiting on them. Worst comes to worst, she and Drippingpelt could kill what they can and drive the younger ones toward ThunderClan.

@CreeperLover649 @Darkclaws @Levi 99 @Ymir @Willie Warf @WhiteDawn @Starfinder @The Doctor @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @SuspiciousMindz

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; August 22nd, 2023 at 07:31 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2023, 07:43 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

*Drippingpelt gave a nod*

click

◺--------------◿
Old August 22nd, 2023, 09:54 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

*stormpaw nodded and followed his warrior*

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old August 23rd, 2023, 01:45 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Blackhawk
ShadowClan Warrior

And here they were! They were ready to fight foxes, his head turned left and right, his clanmates were already advancing, so he followed them, but remained a bit back, avoiding to be on the first lines when the contact would occur, just a safety measure...
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old August 23rd, 2023, 06:25 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Whiteheart flicked his tail in response, stretching out and bopping a random sapling, either out of excited nerves or just practice. Where were the foxes? Time for revenge, yes yes. On ThunderClan and the foxes.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old August 23rd, 2023, 12:08 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Mousepaw |
Shadow Fiend - Active | Just a Scratch - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 1] - Inactive

Rounded ears perked up as the leader gave the command. Mousepaw followed, diving silently into the shadows, his gray pelt once gleaming silver in the moonlight now engulfed in their clan's namesake. Verdant hues kept a close watch on his Auntie. Dawnstar had instructed they watch each other's back, and while the stocky apprentice would have no doubt done as much without question, it was now his goal, his mission to ensure no fur on his beloved Auntie Larky's pelt came to any harm.

He had no doubt that even with him embraced by darkness as he was she knew where he was. Where to look... not that she would have to. Ever since he had been a kit they'd had a bond, an ability to read each other, understand each other without words. Or at least... they had to him. They weren't just clanmates. They were family. And Mousepaw always gave his all for family.

-

@Rose [Larkfire]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 23rd, 2023, 03:22 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
[Ahh sorry, I've been on vacation and trying to catch up ><]
@Undertaker @CreeperLover649 @vampire @Connor

The black and white enforcer hurried through the forest, following in the scent trail of the large Shadowclan patrol led by Dawnstar. She'd been eager to get out of camp and sink her claws into a fox kit since Dawnstar mentioned it but then was held up in camp. Nevertheless, she was beating the ground to catch up. As the scents of Shadowclan and fox grew thicker, she slowed and watched as the patrol seemed to split. Larkfire and Hawkbite were working together in one area as Dawnstar was splitting off with Drippingpelt in tow. Cougarivy left the large patrol with the other enforcers and followed after Dawnstar. Pulling in her panting, she shot the massive leader a blue-eyed glance before smiling and falling into step with the two.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Closed Thread