Today 09:10 PM

Old October 25th, 2023, 12:07 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Punishments

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

A familiar, gray silhouette entered the camp at a much later hour than Lightningpaw was even used to being out and about, her ears perked up in worry. Fallownose's entire demeanor screamed defeat, from the way his head hung from his neck to the posture and tension of his shoulders. It was an unusual sight, the tom usually seeming so upbeat. The patrol she had sent out with him didn't seem to be behind him, either, making her wonder if something dreadful had happened while they were out. Quick as lightning, she was besides the deputy, meeting him halfway as she begun to sniff him over for any signs of injuries.

Herbs were dropped to the ground, and blue eyes instantly picked up on them. They weren't a lot. Two lots of lavender and a yellow flower, almost battered beyond recognition. Gratefully, the marigold should still be useful, even if it wasn't the herb she had sent the tom to collect in the first place. Confusion crossed the apprentice's gaze momentarily as she turned to stare at the tom, her unspoken question responded to before she could utter a word.

A frown instantly marred the calico's brow, her mouth thin as she realized the situation was more dire than she'd thought. They hadn't found the herbs. Evidently, the constant battling and sickness that had plagued them, one thing after the other, had finally taken a toll on the land. It had not been able to keep up with the demands of the clans. There was a shortage of herbs, and it couldn't have happened at a worse time. With leafbare looming ever closer, she couldn't help but worry about the future of the clan.

Normally, this would have been a sentiment she would have hidden. A grin offered at her companion along with some teasing words, reassuring them that everything was alright. But this wasn't just any old companion. This was the deputy, and if she had to take a guess, the look of defeat on his face led her to believe that he the same worries as she did. The clan was in trouble, and with the threat from RiverClan still hanging over their heads, this lack of herbs could prove catastrophic.

"It's useful, don't you worry none," she finally responded after a moment's silence, realizing his patrolmates were not going to be showing up.

Normally, she would have assumed lazyness. This was WindClan, after all. An accident or injury might have also crossed her mind, but then, Fallownose would have said something, so she could surmise that the others had found no herbs from their venture, the gray tom the only one with any level of success in their quest. Shaking her head, Lightningpaw dipped her head, picking up the spare herbs found here. Taking a step towards the medicine cat's den, she paused, offering the deputy a sympathetic look, sharing in his - assumed -worry.

"I'll head on out in the 'morrow and see if I can't find some more herbs. These will hold us out nicely for a bit, though. Ta, love. Go get some rest, yeah?" she mewed, her tail giving a nervous little twitch before she bounded off towards the storage to deposit the fresh herbs.

-

@Lillith [Fallownose] | @GhostThief [Cherrycrest] | @Kaywolf. [Dovepaw]
| I gave some time for everyone to respond, but I am assuming at this point Fallow was the only one who found herbs? If not, feel free to have your character show up and drop their own herbs before Lightning heads out to add them to the herb storage. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 25th, 2023, 09:06 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

- @Alchemist Kitsune

[IM SO SORRY I FORGOT TO RESPOND I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING AND IVE BEEN BUSY W SCHOOL MY BAD!!!]

Dovepaw padded up to the medicine cat and dropped off some yellow flowers, they didn't know if the flowers were the right ones so he gave a little nod as they set the flowers down beside Fallownose's herbs.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old October 28th, 2023, 10:39 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

It was once again time for the slate-gray tom's least favorite activity. Punishing his Clanmates for failing patrols. True, he was late with issuing the punishments, though it gave them even more time to have completed their tasks.

"Starryeyes [ @ghostface ], Rabbitdash [ @Eyclore ], Swiftsnow [ @mollystar2018 ]. Is there a reason you three failed to complete your hunting patrol?"
Old October 30th, 2023, 05:02 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

WindClan Re: WindClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

It was once again time for the slate-gray tom's least favorite activity. Punishing his Clanmates for failing patrols. True, he was late with issuing the punishments, though it gave them even more time to have completed their tasks.

"Starryeyes [ @ghostface ], Rabbitdash [ @Eyclore ], Swiftsnow [ @mollystar2018 ]. Is there a reason you three failed to complete your hunting patrol?"
((I've been waiting for ghostface to respond to me...sorry.

╚»★«╝ SࠥwࠥiࠥfࠥtࠥSࠥnࠥoࠥwࠥ ╚»★«╝

★彡 "͆m͆a͆y͆ ͆s͆t͆a͆r͆c͆l͆a͆n͆ ͆t͆a͆k͆e͆ ͆m͆e͆ ͆w͆h͆e͆n͆ ͆m͆y͆ ͆t͆i͆m͆e͆ ͆c͆o͆m͆e͆s͆.͆"͆ 彡★

the tom shuffled his paws as he looked down. clearly ashamed of himself.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 11:37 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

After Leopardsong had finished her report and departed, Fallownose stood from his position at the base of the Galewood to scan for the cats who had decided not to do their duties. He had promised himself to get more serious, especially with everything going on in WindClan, and now he was going to prove it.

"Featherpelt [ @roo! ], Softdust [ @Supersabre ], Littlepaw [ @Leafy ], Nettlebloom [ @fawnbloom83 ], and Hogstrike [ @Fritter ]! Come here and explain why you all didn't complete the patrols that you were assigned."
Old December 5th, 2023, 03:21 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

After Leopardsong had finished her report and departed, Fallownose stood from his position at the base of the Galewood to scan for the cats who had decided not to do their duties. He had promised himself to get more serious, especially with everything going on in WindClan, and now he was going to prove it.

"Featherpelt [ @roo! ], Softdust [ @Supersabre ], Littlepaw [ @Leafy ], Nettlebloom [ @fawnbloom83 ], and Hogstrike [ @Fritter ]! Come here and explain why you all didn't complete the patrols that you were assigned."

Featherpelt - he/him - 21 moons

---

The cream white tome cringed as his name was called. He made his way over nervously to the deputy.

"Appologies Fallownose! It seems to have completely slipped my mind! I accept any punishment." he mewed as his ears tilted downward in same

[RAH!!!!! i just got back from an AWFUL mental low!! punish him as you see fit!!!!!!!]

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old December 6th, 2023, 10:20 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

HogStrike
HogStrike felt a little surprised at his name being called, but he supposed he hadn’t really done the patrol. Lowering his head he swiftly made his way over, lacking an explanation for his incomplete patrol ‘My apologies, I don’t really have an explanation as to why, so punish as you see fit.’. Hogstrike’s main concern was what the punishment would be.

(Hello! I don’t really have any proper excuse, I was waiting for the patrol leader to reply.)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old December 13th, 2023, 03:16 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningstorm |

The healer wasn't angry. More so disappointed. Ravenscar's failure to lead his patrol had been understandable, considering the tom evidently chose that as the appropriate time to vanish from the clan. If he wished to self exile himself over his disregard to keeping up with clan patrols and upkeep, that was on him, and frankly, the lithe calico couldn't be bothered to think much about it. Thankfully, Silverpaw had taken it upon herself to find another warrior and both apprentices had managed to get their patrol well and done. Which was more than she could say for the cat she sought today.

"Scalescar, I want to speak with you, now!" Lightningstorm called, tail lashing behind her as she exited the medicine cat's den.

Deciding that Mousefern was finally at a good point to start easing her back into patrols, she'd sent her to lead Scalescar and Brightpaw out for some much needed catmint. Mousefern had of course come through alongside her apprentice, but the other warrior in the patrol had been nowhere to be found. It was no secret that the spotted lass abhorred the tom. Had never liked him since she was a kit. She had, however, never used this against him when it came to her tasks in the clan, thinking of him as she would any other patient when it came to her duties. A sentiment that was obviously not reciprocated as he skirted around his own job.

@ChristmasFawn [Scalescar]

Old December 13th, 2023, 03:42 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Scalescat perked at lightning storm his not favorite to hear cat. The tom walked over cautiously, Damn to the star his memory was foggy currently"Yes lightningstorm" he replied flicking his tail.
@Alchemist Kitsune

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; December 13th, 2023 at 03:55 PM.
Old December 14th, 2023, 06:45 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningstorm |

Whiskers twitching, the lithe calico's eyes narrowed, a spark of lightning brewing within. Evidently the tom was alive and well, considering the speed with which he had responded to her call. So why had he failed to respond to Mousefern's. Honestly... He was such a drag. Closing her eyes, the medicine cat took a deep breath. She would remain neutral and would treat him as she would any other irresponsible arse that decided to skip on patrols. No special vitriol for him. Whatever problems they had, she refused to let it reflect in her clan duties. A trait which she was merely assuming she did not share with the odious warrior.

"I have been informed by Mousefern that you couldn't be bothered to show yourself for patrol when called by either myself or your patrol leader. Gratefully, both Mousefern and Brightpaw picked up your slack and brought back the precious herbs needed, but that don't mean you get to rest while they were at hard work. I won't ask for your reasons for not being there. Unless it is a medical matter, your privacy is your own. But you will go on patrol this time, or there will be consequences for your actions, understood?" she mewed briskly, tail lashing as she made quick, mental stock of what herbs were in their storage before sending the dark gray tom away.

"Leafbare is almost upon us, and with it, most herbs die. Our supply of sunfuzz is proper depleted, innit? Head on out to the territory and bring back as much as you can. Normally I would ask for some restraint to avoid overpicking, but with only one cat out on patrol, I will take whatever you can find. It grows in clusters most of the time, and has a sweet, earthy scent. Very distinct. I suggest leaving immediately, while the herb's scent is still heavy in the air."

Instructions given, Lightningstorm covered her paws with her tail as she sat. She wasn't certain if the tom had taken note of anything she'd said. He'd always seemed to be more interested in whatever his innermost thoughts were than the cats who surrounded him. Today that would not be an option, however. Patrols were an essential part of clan life. The medicine cat already wondered how this one kept his position of warrior. If he failed to hold up to yet another simple, herb picking task she would have to bring up her concerns regarding him to Twilightstar yet again. Dislike for the warrior aside, she would not jeopardize the health of any one cat on something as petty as having negative feelings for them.

@ChristmasFawn [Scalescar]
| Scalescar has until December 21st 2023, 11:59 EST to bring back the goldenrod - sunfuzz is the clan name for the flower - and finish his punishment patrol. Remember to link to your post of the character picking up the herbs and noting the number of herbs picked as well when having him return. |

Last edited by Alchemist Kitsune; December 16th, 2023 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Forgot the 2 in front of the 1. Timey wimey shenanigans to be had.