Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Healing
by Rose
Last post by Dark
Today 01:05 AM
Shadowclan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 12:59 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:55 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:51 AM

Old April 27th, 2024, 11:39 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Default Daykit

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Daykit
A small, brown kit with darker brown patches and white underbelly and paws. He has glassy orange and green eyes.
He/Him | ??? Moons | Timid
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"

The question struck something deep inside of Daykit. He was truly confused why he was coming here, but he knew he had a motive. A motive that he somehow knew was important. To him, at least.

"I never got the chance to figure out who I was, not even in StarClan. Nobody knew of my existance, and neither did I," Daykit began, speaking in a very calm and reserved tone unusual for his age. "I want to be given a chance to truly understand who I really am, with cats that actually know of my existance. With cats that will make sure I truly understand who, and what I am, and what I mean to them." He held his breath for a heartbeat, wondering if he had worded the things he had wanted to say right. Nothing really struck him as right at this time. Only neccessary. Drawing in a breath, he started speaking again.

"I don't know where I came from, but that's not what I yearn to know. I don't know what the reason for my birth was, and that's not what I yearn to know either. I don't know why I died, and that is not what I wish to know. Ever since I discovered myself on this strange land, I've been trying to figure out who I was. I never knew who I was, and I still don't. And I thought maybe, just maybe, if I was alive again... Assuming I was alive at some point... I would find myself. Fully embrace who I am. Something tells me I'll never find myself, or in fact, anyone else I wish to look for, here in this so-called StarClan. I don't feel peace here. I don't feel pain, I don't feel sadness, and I don't feel anger. I feel nothing. I feel empty, unsure, and completely oblivious to who I am. That is not what I want to feel. I don't want to feel empty, I want to feel like I know. That I understand. I want to feel at home. I want to feel safe. I want to feel like I actually belong. Here in StarClan, I don't feel any of that." Daykit stopped. Everything he had wanted to say was said. In fact, he had said more than he had intended to. But that wasn't the problem. It was the cats that stood before him that gave him a twinge of uncertainty in his chest. The first thing he's felt since setting foot on StarClan.

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 28th, 2024 at 12:05 AM.
Old April 28th, 2024, 12:48 AM
burnout senior… for now

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Daykit

Dewkit
Starclan // she/her

Small, starry grey form emerged from the mist, lapis hues highlighted by a splash of milky white as they took in the young feline that stood before her on his judgment… but what did this feline have to be judged upon… this kit who had know nothing of life, of love, of himself, Dewkit would be lying to herself if she said she didn’t feel a pang of remorse for the little one who stood before her… unlike so many of the felines that came pleasing for a chance at life when they had selfishly pondered away their past one, Daykit stood raw and clean before her. Fuzzy form sat, fluffy tail curling over her petite paws as Dewkit pondered her words carefully before allowing analytical tones to slip from her wise maw, ”You haven’t lived life ever - you were born without it and died without it - you know nothing of the word you speak of, yet, I see a dedication to do something in your eyes, to be something more than what you currently are nothing,” the kit paused to let her words sink in for a moment, ”I say that not to belittle you, little one, but I speak mater of fact to the situation at hand. Having said this, however, while faulty, your reasoning bears a weight I cannot ignore - you never wasted your life nor do you come begging for a chance to return to your lackadaisical ways as many do, you come asking, not pleading, for a chance at something you never had,” the felines tones changed, taking on a kind firmness, ”I will warn you little one, there is no guarantee that your life will be a good one simply because we allow you to have one, life is not without its strife and as you have said you have none nothing but emptiness the entirety of your existence, yes that is a pitiful existence but are you truly willing to give up your painless state for the unknown, for a name and a life that you have never known?” having said her part the fuzzy grey kit waited for the others to speak their judgements, while she worried for the beneficialness of the kits request that was neither here nor there as the logic rank true in her black and white mind, if Daykit wanted to gamble way his place in Starclan for the mess that was the living realm so be it.

{ @Starphobia ~ Daykit }
{ @Rani. ~ Lichenflood } { @/Warden }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; April 28th, 2024 at 12:50 AM.
Old April 28th, 2024, 12:51 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Lichenflood | Male + He/Him | Dark Forest
A large, dark brown tabby with green eyes and a white muzzle and chest.

It was a sad fact that for all the stillborn kittens who ended up in the stars, few had the strength of soul to establish themself as anything more then a wisp in the afterlife. They came to the heavens with no personality, no memories and only the event of birth to mark their existence. One tiny soul among hundreds of the same, and so the event of their passing too oft went unnoticed.

With these circumstances it was rare and strange that a soul could establish a sense of self enough to interact with the other dead. Stranger still that one could determine they wished to go 'back' when they never really recalled being alive in the first place.

The large tabby was unusually calm and gentle as he approached, nodding at Dewkit before nosing the kitten in an attempt at comfort as he sat down, getting on the kittens lower level to talk.
"I would not say that no one has known of your existence so to speak.... as it is the case that you name has been mentioned by the living more then you might think over the latest moons. And I feel deeply for your desire to become someone and discover who you are...."

The tom hesitated uncertain on how to phrase things kindly to the kitten and (unlike his normal judgements) unwilling to bring him mental harm, but spoke eventually, cutting out the harsh details for now.
"Dewkit is right. Your family, your life among the living might not be as 'safe' as you wish. There is much you do not know and in truth might not wish to know, so life will not be all you hope it to be. It wont be nothing, but the life you in particular will go back to is a hard harsh one full of turmoil and even in this discord you will find yourself apart.

If I could advise or beg you anything little one, might you think of reincarnation instead? You have no memories to 'loose' and it'd still be your soul, just with a new life name and family I can almost be certain would be gentler and safer then the one youd be returning to."

Daykit may not know his life but Lichenflood did his research and knew just where this little tom had come from.

@ellie @Starphobia

Last edited by Rani; April 28th, 2024 at 12:51 AM.
Old April 28th, 2024, 11:31 AM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Daykit
A small, brown kit with darker brown patches and white underbelly and paws. He has glassy orange and green eyes.
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
So that explained it. Daykit was never born. Nodding once, he started speaking again, to Dewkit.

"I understand. I understand that life has its ups and downs, I've talked to some of tne cats who live here in StarClan. And though sometimes I wish I could stay here forever, free from the pain, free from the sadness, free from all the negative emotions that plague the living ones," Turning to Lichenflood, he start again. "But this is not where I belong. I belong to a family that knows me, not one that will know me. I'm fine, really, with being resurrected to a family that most likely won't fill my needs exactly, but that does not bother me. I would rather feel intense pain, sadness. I would rather feel all the negative emotions than to feel absolutely nothing. It won't matter to me whether I like my home or not, but I want to feel at home. And like I said, StarClan doesn't fulfill that need for me, unfortunately. As much as I love and care for this beautiful place, this is not where I belong."

Daykit paused, looking at both cats standing before him. "All I wish for is to... 'return' to a place where I know I can finally know myself."

{ @ellie - @Rani }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 28th, 2024 at 11:45 AM.
Old May 1st, 2024, 11:23 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

>| Dustpoppy of The Dark Forest |<

A kit. A damn kit that never lived in the first place. Slinking out of the shadows, the dark tan She-cat spoke of a harsh truth. "I see no bliss in what your life down there holds. If you return to your deceased body, your frail and young body, you'll simply die yet again before even reaching safety."

- @ellie @Rani @Starphobia

(please wait until all three wardens arrive before replying! it just helps to keep things organized ;-; )

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; May 1st, 2024 at 04:16 PM.
Old May 6th, 2024, 11:52 AM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Daykit
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Daykit tilted his head.

"Oh. Is that so?" Daykit tapped the ground with his tail, silently thinking. "But is life always entirely happy? I don't expect my life to be happy. But do I want to 'go back' only to die again? I don't believe so. I know I won't die again. I don't know what, but I know I can't die again. Would I be trying this hard to be revived if I know I'm going to die instantly anyways? Nobody's life is perfect and I know that. And I don't expect mine to be any better than the ones that the other cats here in StarClan lived." Daykit closed his eyes and sighed. He wasn't sure where he was going with all this, but he had faith. He couldn't just... Die again, after all this effort. After all this believing. After all this hope. Was he selfish for this? Would he be disliked for his hunger for a life he never had?

"I... Hope this answered all your previous questions.." He said, his voice quieter than before.

{ @ellie - @Rani - @LostInTheOrchids }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old May 6th, 2024, 12:13 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

>| Dustpoppy of the Dark Forest |<

"You seem to lack true understanding of what the world holds. Life is filled with cats who'll betray you at every turn. Cat's who'll find your every weakness and use it against you. As a kit, you're coddled until you're forced into a fight you're not ready to face." Life was rough. But not as rough as dying to one you once trusted, trust is a fickle thing indeed.

"My advice if you want to live again? Don't make idiotic decisions in life. Visit someone in their dreams, tell them you're coming back. Then maybe you won't die immediately. If you do that, then it'll be a yes from me if you still wish to live a life you have never known."

- @ellie @Rani @Starphobia (normal dustpoppy being a jerk)

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old May 6th, 2024, 07:26 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Lichenflood | Male + He/Him | Dark Forest
A large, dark brown tabby with green eyes and a white muzzle and chest.

Ah yes, Dustpoppy. Green eyes narrowed and a tabby tail flicked around to shelter Daykit a bit ears pinning as father disapproved of how the molly was handling the situation. Even if Dustpoppy came from the same place as Lichenflood they had very different views and this one was why he disliked her. This was a kit, not some foolish warrior who'd lived a worthless life and died like a kit but a stillborn kit who never even had a chance to try. Her mistakes were not born of something lesser like the older cats, but were more forgivable and yet here Dustpoppy was treating the child like an adult.

At least Daykit was dealing with it well.

Lichenflood sighed, tapping the kit on the chin with his tail and redirected attention back to himself. "Do not fear child, you've answered our questions far better then cats far far older then you. And from it I am willing to send you back, to give you the second chance you desire with you aware of the risks that come with life.

But I will grant you knowledge, one last warning so you may choose your own fate. The family you'd return to, your family is one of blackened titans. Your mother is more a medicine cat then a mother, trapped between two duties she is struggling to balance. Your father, should you choose to accept him as such is similar but with his emotions. Finally your siblings, half whole and not may not accept you and love you as kin, grappling with the complexities of their own existence. However, there are many of them and should you have the strength to bear through the trials rejoining the family may bring then you may find your place within it.

Should that reward be worth it, then you have my approval to return."
Perhaps by this he'd be sending the kit into a life harder then he deserved, but Daykit wanted life and all that came with it. This was what'd come with Daykits life, and he did not want to try a different one.

@Starphobia @ellie @LostInTheOrchids