Tree's Ascension [p]
Last post by Starfall
Today 08:16 PM
Spiderthroat and Magpie QnA
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 08:08 PM

Old January 13th, 2023, 08:27 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
@~Eclipse_Lake~
Antkit was confused. This was relatively normal, as she wasn't the most on top of current events, but this one might take the cake. This kit, who seemed pretty friendly(phew, maybe this could be a friend?), had introduced themselves, normally, enough, you know? But THEN, despite having claimed the moniker of Snailkit, began 'flapping' around declaring bathood? It was strange, but Antkit was nothing if not adaptable. In a trice, she too was scooting about with cries of Nice to meet you Snailkit! and then immediately afterward FlapflapflapflapFLAP!, at least until the other kit ceased the dizzying spinning. Then she was perfectly content to clear up the ownership of the mossball, at least once the world stopped tilting this way and that. Oh, yeah, that's mine! It's my Training Moss. Because I gotta train! Cause I'm gonna be the best warrior! And also leader maybe probably, cause I'm so cool! Was she making unfounded, braggadocious, potentially inflammatory claims? Yes, yes she was. Was she going to stop? No, no she was not.
Snailkit gaped. "Woah, LEADER!? THAT'S SO COOL!!" They mewed, running in a circle around Antkit.

(short post, i gotta check something! Next one will be longer, i promise!)

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old January 13th, 2023, 08:35 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@~Eclipse_Lake~ (I'm gonna pop off to sleep now)
Hmm, Snailkit was definitely growing on Ankit. Well, not literally, she was still larger than the other kit, which was yet another item to add to the 'why I should be friends with this kit if possible' list. She was bigger than someone! Ankit! Named after an itsy bitsy tiny bug! Plus the other seemed totally willing to believe her when she said stuff, and that was always a bonus! Trust! Yeah, totally trust, certainly not the kit naivety that the entire nursery population possessed. Plus energetic! That was also very, very good! Antkit also had lots of energy, even if she had been in a mood for a rest prior to meeting Snailkit. When the other began to tear around the den in a tight circle she joined in almost immediately pursuing the other with ferocity once she had yelped the obligatory I'm gonna get you!. Something about running in circles always made her feel so FAST!! Maybe it was the way the world seemed to tilt and stuff. Speaking of the tilting world, it suddenly slipped out from under her! With a soft squeal, she slipped, falling onto the moss with a huff of breath. Ouch! But not actually that ouch, just a surprise mostly. Very rude of the ground to get out from under her though! Very rude indeed! It was supposed to SUPPORT her paws, dang it, not abandon them when it was most needed!
Old January 13th, 2023, 08:43 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
@~Eclipse_Lake~ (I'm gonna pop off to sleep now)
Hmm, Snailkit was definitely growing on Ankit. Well, not literally, she was still larger than the other kit, which was yet another item to add to the 'why I should be friends with this kit if possible' list. She was bigger than someone! Ankit! Named after an itsy bitsy tiny bug! Plus the other seemed totally willing to believe her when she said stuff, and that was always a bonus! Trust! Yeah, totally trust, certainly not the kit naivety that the entire nursery population possessed. Plus energetic! That was also very, very good! Antkit also had lots of energy, even if she had been in a mood for a rest prior to meeting Snailkit. When the other began to tear around the den in a tight circle she joined in almost immediately pursuing the other with ferocity once she had yelped the obligatory I'm gonna get you!. Something about running in circles always made her feel so FAST!! Maybe it was the way the world seemed to tilt and stuff. Speaking of the tilting world, it suddenly slipped out from under her! With a soft squeal, she slipped, falling onto the moss with a huff of breath. Ouch! But not actually that ouch, just a surprise mostly. Very rude of the ground to get out from under her though! Very rude indeed! It was supposed to SUPPORT her paws, dang it, not abandon them when it was most needed!
(gn!)

Snailkit giggled happily, shooting quicker through the nursery. Their tiny body made them super-duper fast! Maybe! At least, they thought it did! It was always cool to think they had super speed. One good thing about a tiny body! The calico gasped when they heard a thud. Had Antpaw hurt herself? Oh gosh, this kit didn't seem very good at circles! Well, the young kit had been questioned about the fact that they didn't seem to get dizzy. Oh no, had their superpower hurt somebody!? Snailkit shuffled over, ears tilted backwards a bit. "Are you ok?" They asked, trying to help their new friend up. At least, the kit expected her to be their friend. If she wasn't their friend, why would she be playing with them? Well, to Snailkit, that certainly did seem to clear things up. They'd have to ask a big-cat though. Big-cats knew everything, and were always right! Snailkit stopped to think for a moment though- if they were smaller than everyone, they would have to listen to everybody! Snalkit shrugged that away, and looked back down at Antkit. "Gosh, the ground just seemed to slip from under your paws! That's never happened to me, but i guess i can see how a clumsier cat might fall down!" They meowed, completely oblivious that that observation might be offending to certain cats.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old January 13th, 2023, 10:12 PM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

@Cinderspirit @Aethon @Rapid

StreamFlake turned from her kits, noticing the tiny kits claws outsheathed and lunging to another kit. With a audible gasp she bolted for the kit, stopping infront of her in order for her to bump into her leg.

"BeechKit, Shallowkit! No claws!" She disiplined, turning to houndkit "Are you alright dear? Are you hurt?" She was quite concerned for the kits well-being
Old January 13th, 2023, 11:32 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Beetlekit is gently nomming on a mossball

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old January 14th, 2023, 05:14 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto! View Post
@Ilovecheese

"Ho'kay....Welp! Wanna play mossball?!" She asked, completely ignoring what they said

IceKit
She/Her
Yellowkit bonded up. ¨Sure.¨ He said. He walked over to Icekit holding a mossball.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old January 14th, 2023, 08:02 AM
silly billy!!

@Ilovecheese

Icekit shot from her nest, running around to find the nearest mossball
Old January 14th, 2023, 12:25 PM

Status: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*a random kit spawned in a bed of moss sleeping*
Old January 14th, 2023, 12:37 PM
&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; quot ; I never die....or maybe&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;quo t;

My Mood: Angelic

"I-it was an accident, I-I d-dint mean to u-unsheathe my cl-claws," she said pushing off Beechkit and rushing under Streamflake. "I-I'm sorry for t-taking my claws o-out Houndkit, I ho-hope I didn't hurt you t-that bad," she walked from under Streamflake and looked at Houndkit.
@Pluto! @Cinderspirit @Aethon
Old January 14th, 2023, 12:43 PM
silly billy!!

@Rapid @Cinderspirit @Aethon

Streamflake sighed, her eyes filling with remorse. "Just be more careful ok? Is anyone hurt?" She addressed the kit, worried for any harm done to the kits