Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 07:18 AM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:07 AM

Old March 22nd, 2022, 04:48 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: crimes? crimes. (open, new!)

|| Inga! | @R0WAN ||

Inga's head was on a swivel, eyes and ears shifting to and fro as she attempted to absorb as much as possible. There were houses of every color... so many shiny windows... gardens overflowing with flowers... a tapestry of hundreds of smells, twolegs and dogs and cats and the smoky exhaust from cars, the richness of dirt and crispness of cut grass, a TSUNAMI of things to snag Inga's attention. When she lived in the barn, her world felt so much smaller; sure she explored the countryside with her mother, but that'd been miles of long grass and trees. Inga was used to the earthy scent of horses and manure, to the sight of oak leaves against the sky—she had no clue how to react to Carmeline's neighborhood. It was an unknown jungle. Terrifying, but exciting... but terrifying.

"Mailboxes?" Inga echoed. "Are those the boxes on poles in front of everyone's house?" Carmeline was correct: there were all sorts of landmarks that differentiated one property from the next... but how did the older molly keep track of them all? Inga's head would surely explode.

The tortie followed her blonde guide through an open gate—the home of Jun. Whomever that was. Inga padded dutifully after Carmeline, her eyes huge... only to stop in her tracks when the domesticated molly pushed her way into a tiny door installed in the main entrance of the home they'd come to.

Panic hit her like a charging stallion. Inga's pelt fluffed in fear. "Carmeline?!" She darted toward the cat-flap, not understanding what it was, horrified that her companion had seemingly disappeared into another twoleg's abode. Was this allowed?! Her paw nudged the door—jumping as though shocked when it gave under her touch. She pushed her muzzle through, then, hoping that she'd see the butter-colored molly on the other side. "Um... is this okay?"

ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴅᴀʏs
If you use bright colors in your posts, I will not read them ♡
Old March 22nd, 2022, 05:35 PM
so life goes on

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Mysterious

[carmeline: walks into jun's house through a dog door
inga: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNskFa2GfWM]

Carmeline [ @xath ]

She turned around, looking at the confused and scared molly. She giggled.

" Have you never seen a dog door before? "

She nudged the molly gently, leading her farther into the house. She hoped that the molly wouldn't be nervous for the whole way through the house, but this cat was clearly raised somewhere else. I guess I'll just have to be patient. She padded through their kitchen, then into the living room. There she spotted the brown tom looking out his window. He turned his head around, and the lean oriental excitedly bounced over to her. He nuzzled her cheek, and both cats purred while seeing each other.

"Carmeline! It's so nice to see you!"

Carmeline nodded towards him.

" It's nice to see you as well. I decided to stop by with a guest. "

She nodded towards Inga.

Everyday, there's another thing on my mind. It weighs me down to the ground.

Art Shop

Very busy schedule | Bump me after 72 hours
Old March 26th, 2022, 07:27 AM

|| Inga! | @R0WAN ||
(dying laughing at the YT clip - yessss)

It took some firm, gentle encouragement to push Inga past the threshold and into the twoleg house. Her limbs pushed stiffly through the cat-flap, almost robotically, and her bi-colored eyes widened more and more and more with each new sight. She hardly registered Carmeline sashaying around her to wander deeper into the abode; Inga's ears buzzed with the distant static of impending shock—breath coming shallow and fast.

She was inside a twoleg nest.

She was INSIDE a twoleg nest. A TWOLEG nest.

SHE WAS INSIDE A TWOLEG NEST!!!

The tortie knew she should be following her guide deeper into this uncharted territory, but instead of traveling in a straight line, she traced circles over the floor as she turned—around and around—drinking in every single detail. Shiny rectangles hung on some of the walls, showing frozen images of the twolegs who must've lived here; she smelled a rich tapestry of scents (food, people, candles, cleaning supplies, the cologne of the cat who lived here); under her paws she felt the smoothness of tile in the kitchen, which switched into the softness of carpet, and the carpet was so much like grass that Inga had to pause and pick at curly pile to figure it out. What... the heck was all this? Did twolegs grow this stuff from seed?

Heart beating a mile a minute, Inga suddenly darted toward where she heard the sound of Carmeline talking to the tom who must own this nest with his twolegs. The new cat—Jun—appeared friendly enough; he greeted Carmeline warmly before turning a welcoming expression toward Inga. Relief pooled in Inga's stomach. Cool... so the kittypet wasn't too territorial after all!

"It's... nice to meet you!" Inga wasn't quite as outgoing while sheltered under a roof; she felt that she was on another planet, utterly unsure of how to act. "Your house is very... pretty? And comfortable. You maintain it very well. No rats at all." A high complement! She glanced with a nervous smile at Carmeline to ensure she was doing this right, tail vibrating behind her.

"My name is Inga. I'm from a barn. Carmeline was being so fabulous, showing me around the neighborhood and everything! It's HUGE! Oh—do you have a garden, Mr. Jun?"

Old March 31st, 2022, 10:38 AM
so life goes on

Carmeline [ @xath ]
[sorry for such a late response!! i will do my best to respond as fast as i can in the future ]

The golden molly smiled warmly at the smaller cat. She felt herself becoming very fond of the younger cat, even though she was quite talkative. She nodded at the tortie, approving of her.. odd way of complimenting Jun's house. She had a feeling that Jun might be confused at Inga's way of talking, but brushed it off as she heard the tom laugh nervously behind her.

Jun

Jun turned to eye the new cat that had walked into his home. He was taken aback for a moment, even though Carmeline did say she brought a guest. This one didn't have a collar like Carmeline and he did... were they an Outsider? Jun examined her while she spoke, and laughed nervously as she mentioned that there were no rats.

"I sure hope there are no rats... But uhm- yes!"

He straightened himself up, trying his best to maintain eye contact with the cat who introduced herself as Inga. He had never been called mister before!

"I have a garden in the back, but I usually don't go outside. I am scared of- heh- everything outside of my home."

Art Shop

Old April 4th, 2022, 07:53 PM

@R0WAN

It was impossible not to feel safe when Carmeline was being so generous with showing Inga around, and Jun was being such a kind host. And when Inga felt comfortable, she tended to get... even more out of sorts than she normally did. Like a weed, her spirit bloomed out of control—tangling where it shouldn't, spreading unacceptably into any space she could occupy, enthusiasm and energy erupting out of her to choke awkwardness into even serious conversations. Inga sensed no threat, no danger, and she liked Carmeline. She foresaw liking Jun a lot, as well. The tortie wished to smother them in friendship! How would they know how highly Inga regarded them unless she blasted them with affection?

At the mention of a garden, Inga jumped straight upward and then jogged a quick circle around Jun and Carmeline. She wasn't sure how she felt about carpet, yet... but it did feel nice and soft under her paws, and the kitten began to knead it unconsciously as she beamed at the two older cats. "What a coincidence, Mr. Jun! I'm pretty much scared of everything inside your home. But not too scared! Because it's so lovely in here... and strange. But beautiful! If... if you don't want to go to the garden, could I request a, um..."

Her mismatched stare slid to Carmeline, searching for the missing word on her face, and then back to Jun. "Are you comfortable showing me your nest? Like a—a tour!" Yes, that's the word she was looking for! "I would so much love to learn what it's like living in a home... it must be so much work, keeping track of everything inside."

Old April 4th, 2022, 07:56 PM
GAY BOIII

My Mood: In Love

(could i jump in with my traveling cat orca? art of him in my albums <mc skin>)

ART CONTEST
Old April 4th, 2022, 08:02 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

(can I join with my Kittypet Coral?) @xath @R0WAN

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old April 10th, 2022, 03:49 PM
so life goes on

Jun [ @xath ] [i thought i posted the response but I guess I didn't uh. Also sorry for the short response!!!]
im so tempted to call Jun "Mr Jun" now that Inga has called him it a few times lmao

Jun smiled at Inga, and then glanced at Carmeline. He was happy to have another young energetic cat in his home, and he was shocked that Carmeline tolerated Inga. Usually the golden molly wouldn't be so happy around a cat like Inga, but Jun was happy about this new change.

" Sure! Come with me. "

He made his way towards a hallway.

Art Shop