Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Starrynight everything...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 08:29 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:28 PM
RP Bump Thread
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 08:22 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Mica
Today 08:22 PM
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:18 PM

Old June 26th, 2023, 04:36 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Foxtooth

FOXTOOTH
Info: Former clan (Shc) Cause of death: Neck snapped in half, tearing most of the veins thus causing lethal internal bleeding.

Alright Foxtooth, best case scenario you get Resurrected in Riverclan, Thunderclan, and Windclan. Worst-case scenario, you get Ressurected into Shadowclan. I'm sure not getting Resurrectioned at all is better than getting Ressurectionated in Shadowclan... He couldn't imagine the surprise and anger that would happen if he magically popped up alive in Shadowclan... it would mean this meeting was a waste. He would be dead again.

Foxtooth took a breath. He thought this out very well. He thought about what he did wrong and how he could change to be a better cat. He was never loyal to his clan, not at all. But he had changed. A lot. He was surprised he wasn't thrown into the Dark-forest. Well, he hasn't killed anyone. He wanted to keep it that way. Though controlling anger issues was hard... surely someone understood that?

This wasn't time for Foxtooth to be a smartass, he had to be straightforward. Also, try not to insult anyone while doing so. He could tell these cats were reading his mind. He was in Starclan, and there were leaders? Of the dead? That sounded hella unreal...

Maybe this wouldn't work and prove him stupid, maybe he deserved to be dead. All the insults these cats could throw at him would just be repeats of when he was living. If my life was so unhappy, then why would I wanna go back? He shook his head. He already had time to think. This was the time to talk.

He stepped forward a bit more. Worry showing in his eyes. He would regret this later... he knew it. "I know I have not been loyal to my clan," At all. " But I want another chance. I want to be the cat I never was. I want to have my memories of pain and suffering and live off of them. I don't want to just be known for the cat I used to be. I want to improve. I want to grow. " He took a breath. This would mean he would have to leave Lilyheart behind. But it was for the better. "I know some of you may think I'm just saying this just so I could either screw up again or get my revenge. But, how will you know that? He sort of purposely put a small cliffhanger there. Hopefully, that wouldn't leave him to be rrejected in 3 seconds flat.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; June 26th, 2023 at 04:48 PM.
Old June 29th, 2023, 12:36 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Foxtooth

**Daisypool**
Ancient Shadowclan Warrior - Starclan
@Froggy @perseus. @naiad

The starry white and lilac she-cat shifted, her soft blue eyes looking up as a newcomer approached. She let out a breath and smiled gently. She did look forward to these encounters; there was so much unjust and unnecessary death in life and it felt good, it gave her a purpose, to be able to rectify some of those, for those who cared for it to be rectified. She used one gentle paw to readjust a slipping peony but her paw lingered as her eyes met the cat who'd summoned them. Her lilac-pointed head cocked slightly. The cat looks terribly familiar, doesn't he? Setting her paw down quietly, Daisypool sat down and studied the tom even as he began to speak. He admitted readily, in his first statement in fact, that he had not been loyal and then she couldn't help but notice "I want" "I want" "I want". It was a bother that he was still playing on the edges of Daisypool's recognition. She was from a time long before the clans looked as they did now and there were so many cats coming and going through each and every clan by the day so recognizing a cat that was outside of her fellow council members was a rare occurrence indeed, and she could be quite sure the cream-colored warrior was not one of them. Her usual soft smile was not so easily spread on her face, overshadowed by the lurking curiosity. "Honey, what is your name? Who are you?" She paused a moment but decided to address his current statements at face value, without yet placing exactly who this tom was. "Many cats cross this place between the dead and the living and all want the same thing: a second chance. You have not answered the question, what makes you stand out? Why are you any more worthy of that second chance than any other cat? I want you to hear yourself again, love. You say you were not loyal but want another chance to change, but did you not speak of anybody but yourself in that whole opening?" She cocked her head sympathetically. She understood it was difficult to think outside of one's self, but a supernatural second chance at the living was not for the average, she simply disliked having to be the one to tell a cat as much. "But how will we know that you could screw up again? Well, dear, that is for you to prove that you won't, anything short of that and we will be forced to deny your request. If it is left up to us questioning such a thing as you asking to return for your revenge, your return is a privilege earned, not a blind obligation to gamble."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 1st, 2023, 08:38 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

It had been so long since Silt had talked to a cat outside of this little council he had found himself in - he had hoped the conversation would be a little more engaging, but it seemed their visitor wanted to get straight to the point. Not even a ‘hello’? A ‘how are you’?

The little tom curled his tail over his starry paws, listening to Daisypool before speaking himself. Why do you want to grow? For yourself? For someone you love? What has prompted this shift of mind, your death itself?” Silt’s tail unwrapped itself once more, now resting at his side. “Asking us how we will know if you’re gonna screw up is awful bold of you, don’t ya think? Isn’t that your job here?” His head tilted a bit, green eyes focused on the cat he was addressing.

[ @Ravensong @perseus. @Froggy ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; July 1st, 2023 at 08:38 AM.
Old July 3rd, 2023, 06:10 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Ghostblaze had been rather disappointed in the recent events of the cats coming in to get their pathetic lives back. He watched with disinterest at the cat spoke, tail flicking as he licked his paw and rubbed it over his ears, before speaking, “You seem to want a lot of things, yet you haven’t even told us how you ended up dead. You weren’t loyal? What did you do that got your killed?”

[ @Ravensong @naiad @Froggy ]

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old July 3rd, 2023, 10:28 PM

Of course, all these questions. Who are you? How did you die? Ugh. He hated answering his questions. "It's simple. It's for me. Not for any kind of love. " He paused, remembering. "In fact that's the whole reason I even got here. " He turned a look towards the one that was asking all these- well questions about who he was. "Fox." He said. "Tooth" Okay now what's with him hating almost everything about him?
He decided he would just tell the entire story of his life. Or at least- the important parts.

"I'm Fox. A former Shadowclan Dis- Former member of Shadowclan. The- well the reason I got here was... Some cat. " He didn't want to play the blame game. "They were in a different clan than I was. We liked each other... or at least I loved her. I got caught sharing Shadowclan prey with her. Got in trouble..." He finished it off there.
Okay, maybe he should stop with the cliffhangers.

He didn't want to say any more.

@Ravensong @perseus. @naiad

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; July 3rd, 2023 at 10:29 PM.
Old July 6th, 2023, 12:20 AM
Raven

**Daisypool**
@Froggy @perseus. @naiad

For love, it was the oldest, most timeless reason for death that the ancient she-cat could think of, though it seemed the only thing the tom learned through the ordeal was selfishness. The short manner Foxtooth was answering in made her think the tom had inadvertently spoken his true intentions with that rather odd question of his own. She herself likely wouldn't have even suspected a search for revenge until Foxtooth brought it up and now she couldn't shake the thought lingering in the back of her mind. He'd been asked so many questions because he came in with so little information and he answered so few of the posed inquiries, what was he hiding? On top of it all, he was even being dodgy on the few questions he did choose to answer. He died because he got in trouble for falling in love. Daisypool was no particular fan of Shadowclan's current leader but she didn't know many to have been actually killed by the tyrannical she-cat, even for such disloyalty. There was something the tom wasn't disclosing, though that was no secret; what concerned the gentle she-cat was exactly what he was hiding. Everything about the interaction was making Daisypool uneasy. "Foxtooth, you've really given me nothing I can work with, I'm afraid." She wanted to want to ask more questions, get more clarity, she preferred fighting for those who sought a second chance, but there was something off-putting about this whole interaction. "You've left so many unanswered questions. The starry hunting grounds really aren't a terrible place to spend your eternity and maybe learn some things that your former life did not teach you." She paused for a moment, mulling over her own conflicting thoughts, "Have you learned anything? From your death? From your time in Starclan? From this conversation?"

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 30th, 2023, 05:31 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ Hi there! You have until 12/3 to respond to this roleplay with Foxtooth, or a warden will end this roleplay as a Rejection and you will need to restart the roleplay, if you decide to try again. @Spookez.: ]
Old November 30th, 2023, 07:44 AM

Foxtooth

@Pitou @perseus. @naiad

How am I supposed to play this out? I'm trying my best to answer their Questions... He shook his tail in an irritated manner. What do they want me to do, give them a lengthy essay on everything that happened in my sad sob life? Foxtooth took some breaths to calm himself down. His anger would only get him so far.

Well, that was entirely not the whole reason why he was killed. He bluntly disobeyed the leader even when he was threatened with death. That was pretty stupid. Dawnstar really had every right to kill him. Perhaps he should just leave it at that and go. Besides, he had no idea how this whole Resurrection thing worked. Would he have to prove to them he deserved another chance? Convince them? Lie? Trickery? What was he supposed to do? They made the whole way to go about this debate pretty vague.

"I'm giving you everything I have, or at least what I can give." In order for him to do this correctly, he had to find out what exactly they wanted. Did they wanna know he was just good at debating for his own life, or just that he's a good person?

Was he even good enough?

"I want to, no need to go to the living world to make something of my sad sorry life." Surely you guys want to return to the living world? Why not just grant everyone else return and we're all happy!? "Besides, I've learned a lot of things."

I learned how to not be stupid. I learned this place is bare to the bone. I learned I shouldn't have thrown my life away. The last one made him wince with sorrow and regret. He died for something pretty stupid. The thought of it clawed away at him like a leach. Sucking the happiness and freedom of this "Amazing place" almost every single second. Don't I have kits somewhere? I really wanna find that out. Feeling an even bigger urge to return to the living world, he tried his best to read context clues.

Okay... the Lilac Molly seemed to have some sympathy for him. The others... they were accepting but still. No matter how many times he got rejected, he would try and try again. Any longer trapped here he would go insane.

"Sure, the way I've brought myself around gives off "He's hiding something." But I swear I'm just as confused as the rest of you. What the hell am I supposed to say? I'm sorry and I'll never do it again? I think I'm deserving of a resurrection because I actually wanna try. I actually have a motive that I'm dying to chase after. The motive isn't revenge or just to "Be a better person." We already know how that's gonna play out. " He paused, hoping he didn't come off as too bold or rude. That's exactly the opposite of what he wanted. "I want to return so I can try, or at least attempt to make life better for myself and others. Being trapped here just to "Learn stuff." I'll never even get to use is pretty pointless. So I want to take the wisdom people blessed me with, The Wisdom I ignored... and actually use it. I want to make myself proud. Make me feel like I even deserve another chance. Honestly, I feel like I'm just trying to convince myself at this point. "

[[I haven't roleplayed with him in like forever, so if it's a lil Out of character, please forgive mee]]

Old November 30th, 2023, 05:17 PM
Raven

**Daisypool**
@Spookez. @perseus. @naiad

There was something about this tom that gave her a vibe that she wasn't thrilled to even accept. There were plenty of cats that were truly good and just couldn't reliably speak their own truth, but yet there were also plenty of cats with a darkness in their heart and a ready lie on their tongue. She couldn't rightly decide for Foxtooth if her was the former or the latter but she found herself erring towards the former. Regardless, if she continues to find herself on the fence she knew she had an obligation to reject. She would not be able to exist with herself knowing she sent back a cat who would go on to commit atrocities. And still, everything the former Shadowclanner said was about himself or incredibly vague. He says he's learned a lot of things yet has shown or explained none of them. I want, I need, I want... He added the claim that he wants to make life better for others but has no explanation or plan on how to accomplish such a vague feat. And then there was the final drop, that he himself didn't even believe he deserved it. Maybe it was a play at contriteness but if he didn't feel he deserved it and only he knew his innermost intentions and secrets, then Daisypool could hardly find it in herself to believe in the warrior. "What we want from you is the truth. We want answers to the questions we've asked. We want to know why you deserve to be resurrected. A lot of cats want it but only the exceptional deserve it. You've only given us what you want, some cagey details on what you did to end up dead, and the vaguest of answers as to your goals with no clear plan to achieve them. Honey, you reached warriorhood, if you led a sorry life those were your own decisions made over a lifetime. You say you want to try but what does that look like? What is your try and what are you trying? You've led a life that proves you do not have that in you so now it is on you to prove beyond what your living life showed." Her tail swished absently behind her as her head tilted, unsure exactly how to get through to the tom but realizing that was most of what she needed to know. "If you believe you'll be learning stuff you can never use then you've truly learned nothing at all. Resilience and persistence, dear. Life does not gift you straight forward opportunity to be great, it does not ask you to do for others. Those are decisions you have to make and actions you must pursue. There is much that can be done from the afterlife and much knowledge and good that can be acquired and shared. You have only to seek it out. You chose to ignore the wisdom you claim to have been gifted. Well, then use it now. I will not grant you my blessing to return until you've proven yourself. Go find your place in the afterlife, make use of yourself and prove that you truly can seek and fight for that which you claim to want. Maybe in the future you may receive a different answer." She knew her answer was not the final as he still had the answers of the other council members to wait on but she hoped that regardless where Foxtooth ended up, he'd take her advice to grow on.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old December 1st, 2023, 10:40 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

☄. *. ⋆ Ghostblaze
The large tom sighed and lightly rolled his eyes at Foxtooth. There was something about the cat he didn't like, perhaps how cagey they sounded or simply that they have given nothing of value at this meeting. His tail swish back and forth, bored as Daisypool spoke. Truly this wasn't getting anywhere.

"Try Try Try. That's what we hear every single time when a cat wants to get resurrected. It's getting rather boring to hear that as a reason why you deserve to be alive again. You can use the things you have learned here as well, there are things you can do in the afterlife. I will not be giving you my blessing as you haven't given a reason that I haven't heard before."

With that last words that left his maw, he let his tail wrapped around his paws as waited for the last member to speak.
@Spookez. @Pitou @naiad

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)