Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a question [?]
by taillow
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 02:44 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by Shrew
Today 02:41 PM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:41 PM
unfurling buds- willowpaw...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 11th, 2017, 02:25 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Elmpaw sighed,” Dungpaw. Weird name, I know. He’s not the brightest apprentice out there.”
She twitched one fuzzy white ear. Seeing as she couldn't read his muzzle this time, the she-cat gave a noncommittal shrug and smiled.
"Ca' you show me yo' name?" The she-cat pricked her ears, hoping he'd say yes.
Old October 11th, 2017, 02:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
She twitched one fuzzy white ear. Seeing as she couldn't read his muzzle this time, the she-cat gave a noncommittal shrug and smiled.
"Ca' you show me yo' name?" The she-cat pricked her ears, hoping he'd say yes.
He nodded and pointed up at an Elm tree,” I’m Elmpaw.” He meowed pitying the deaf? half-deaf? Kit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 11th, 2017, 03:51 PM

Quote:
He nodded and pointed up at an Elm tree,” I’m Elmpaw.” He meowed pitying the deaf? half-deaf? Kit.
The she-kit nodded, looking up to where his paw was pointing. That was a nice name. She wished that the tom didn't need to symbol his way around her if she didn't know something; if only the srupid sickness hadn't taken her hearing, leaving her deaf.
"That's a nice name." She meowed, flicking her tail. Her eyes glimmered. "D' you kno' my name?' She asked.
Old October 11th, 2017, 03:59 PM
bruh head

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldenstar nodded. “You’re correct about that,” he said. Riverclan swam, which he found somewhat interesting, it was just the fear that he would drown or injure himself badly that was keeping him from trying. Windclan cats were fast, and being the small cat he was, he could run pretty fast as well. “You made a good choice, coming here,” he finished, nodding. He was silent for a moment, thinking of one last question to ask Ink, maybe one or two more, he would see. “Tell me a bit about yourself,” he decided, smiling. It would be nice to start to learn things about Ink, however, he would just need to see where these questions and their answers took him.

"Okay then." Ink glanced at the entrance of the den momentarily before looking back at the Clan leader. "My name is Ink, and I was born as a kittypet, and used to be anyways." He tipped his head to the side. "I don't really remember much about my mother, since I guess that my housefolk bought me from the other twolegs when my eyes weren't open, and I could barley hear." He said in a even tone, his tail flicking once. He knew that other cats would be sad about this, but he knew nothing about her; and it was hard to be sad over another feline who he practically didn't even know. "I didn't really have any friends, since there was no other cats where I lived, but there was a really friendly dog... Anyways, there's nothing really interesting about me really that's worth talking about." He finished.
Old October 11th, 2017, 04:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The she-kit nodded, looking up to where his paw was pointing. That was a nice name. She wished that the tom didn't need to symbol his way around her if she didn't know something; if only the srupid sickness hadn't taken her hearing, leaving her deaf.
"That's a nice name." She meowed, flicking her tail. Her eyes glimmered. "D' you kno' my name?' She asked.
He paused,” I think it’s Ivorykit?” He paused unsure if he was right.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 11th, 2017, 04:23 PM

Quote:
He paused,” I think it’s Ivorykit?” He paused unsure if he was right.
Ivorykit grinned, seeing his name on his lips. She bounced happily.
"I'm gonna be an appre'ce soon!" She meowed, completely veering off topic. "We can train together! We can fight and hunt and!" She broke off with an excited mrrow.
Old October 11th, 2017, 07:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Ivorykit grinned, seeing his name on his lips. She bounced happily.
"I'm gonna be an appre'ce soon!" She meowed, completely veering off topic. "We can train together! We can fight and hunt and!" She broke off with an excited mrrow.
He smiled but dropped soon realizing he was almost a warrior,” I’m 12 moons so we won’t train together for long.” He meowed,” But I can always help you in training.” He meowed.

Old October 12th, 2017, 04:25 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

"Okay then." Ink glanced at the entrance of the den momentarily before looking back at the Clan leader. "My name is Ink, and I was born as a kittypet, and used to be anyways." He tipped his head to the side. "I don't really remember much about my mother, since I guess that my housefolk bought me from the other twolegs when my eyes weren't open, and I could barley hear." He said in a even tone, his tail flicking once. He knew that other cats would be sad about this, but he knew nothing about her; and it was hard to be sad over another feline who he practically didn't even know. "I didn't really have any friends, since there was no other cats where I lived, but there was a really friendly dog... Anyways, there's nothing really interesting about me really that's worth talking about." He finished.
Goldenstar nodded slowly. Another kittypet, like Bella, like Nightpaw, a lot of the interactions he had were with Kittypets actually, that was something he had started to notice. Not that he really cared, but still. He felt bad for Ink either way, not being able to have any real friends must’ve been hard for him. He knew what it was like not to have friends, but it was mostly because he had always been really awkward around others, and that made it hard for him to interact. “Well,” He said after a moment, “Welcome to Shadowclan,” He said warmly, “We’ll get you a mentor, and then you’ll be on your way!” He added, smiling. He didn’t really know what else to say, just smiling for the time being.
Old October 12th, 2017, 07:37 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
He nodded,” Yes. She picked up my arrogance I think, as I am occassionally arrogant, when bossed around.” He chuckled,” It’s hard to believe that when she was six moons old she was shy as a mouse.”
"Well, youth often changes I guess," Emberspirit replied with amusement hidden in her mew. She remembered how she had never even wanted to go near kits when she was younger, since they were fragile and tedious and she didn't even want to deal with them... now, she spent most of her time in the nursery.

Last edited by Aquarius; October 12th, 2017 at 07:37 AM.
Old October 12th, 2017, 09:21 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
"Well, youth often changes I guess," Emberspirit replied with amusement hidden in her mew. She remembered how she had never even wanted to go near kits when she was younger, since they were fragile and tedious and she didn't even want to deal with them... now, she spent most of her time in the nursery.
He nodded,” True. I was a total flirt as an apprentice. Now I stick with my main three mates.” he meowed ( he’s still a flirt having three mates)

Closed Thread