Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Zei
Today 08:06 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Zei
Today 08:05 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Zei
Today 08:03 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Zei
Today 08:02 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Zei
Today 08:00 AM

Old May 21st, 2017, 07:46 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
( ^^; thanks)
Eclipsepaw cocked her head to the side a little "The dark forest?" she said curiously almost sounding like a kit which wasn't that surprising due to her playful nature and small size she almost looked like a kit well a bit bigger than a normal kit she stared at her paws thoughtfully wondering what the 'Dark Forest' is, she swore she had heard of that before she couldn't remember when maybe when she was a kit..? "Oh yeah!" she said suddenly her mind giving her a sharp reminder of it "When we were in the nursery, one of the apprentices came and told us about it all the other kits looked so scared but i found it quite cool! its like where all those bad cats go right? like...hm..well i'm not sure who but i'm sure there are some in there! maybe that apprentice that stole my moss ball when i was kit he was so mean! "she rambled on but stopped realizing Nightpaw was probably confused giving a small nervous giggle her cheeks heating up a bit "S-Sorry...I was rambling again.." she didn't frown but gave a silly smile at him, then realizing he was trying to be sweet she added "I know you will protect me, but don't think I won't protect you I will always protect you even if it costs my own life." she said nuzzling into his soft fur.
Nightpaw gave a nod as she spoke about the Dark Forest, though, he never wanted to go there, he had heard that this could get you exiled, and never did he want to get exiled from ShadowClan, who would seriously want to be exiled?! "Well, I've heard they've done things a lot worst than steal something from someone, some killed their clanmates and such things, you see what I mean, some trained in there... And promise me, you won't ever go train in there, even if you're forced to, I don't want to see you get exiled, and if we want to insure that we have a good future together, you have to take responsabilities." The apprentice said, smiling as she nuzzled into his fur, his large, bushy tail going around her back and slowly caressed it.
Old May 21st, 2017, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

(( Oooh Jeez xD ))

Goldeneye laughed, not knowing exactly what to say to the she-cat at that statement, he wasn't even really sure why he was picked yet, just going with it for now. "Twolegs do that?" He questioned, hearing her, before shaking his head, "Well, twolegs will always be a mystery," he laughed. That did confuse him, voting for a leader, maybe it was a good idea, what the twolegs wanted, instead of what the leader wanted, then again, they could vote for the wrong person, and things wouldn't go very well. What was a country though? Maybe it was like a clan, but with twolegs instead, he had no idea. Twolegs would always be a mystery, he supposed, watching as Bella got into position. As soon as she was in position, he got into position as well, taking a battle-like stance in front of the she-cat. "Pretend I'm a cat who wants to..." he was quiet for a moment, not knowing what to say, "Kill you." He finished, shrugging, maybe he wasn't intimidating, but he worked with it. "Now try the move," he encouraged, "And use speed to your advantage, larger cats are usually slower," he added, watching her carefully, to help her with the move once, and perfect it.
Bella gave a nod at his question. "Yes, twolegs are strange, believe me, you wouldn't want to live there, even though you're given food and everything is pretty lame, and twolegs are a simple mystery..." She chuckled and nodded afterwards, taking on a serious look as she observed the tom and just for fun, she puffed up her tail, nodding at his next statement, she gazed at his chest and then, all of a sudden, darted under the tom, her soft fur lightly touching his underbelly as she did so, finnaly coming out from behind him, she swiped, without her claws, the joint as he had told her to before simply turning around and smiling at Goldeneye. "Did I do well?" She asked with that ever so charming voice that she had. She had to admit, she was proud of herself, and he was a clan'cat while she was only a puny kittypet. Her yellowish gaze aimed straight at the tom, eyes almost sparkling as she gazed at her 'mentor', in some way, because he had told her that he was, in fact, gonna mentor her until she could join ShadowClan, and for him, she'd train, hard.

Last edited by Gone; May 21st, 2017 at 08:18 PM.
Old May 21st, 2017, 08:30 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Bella gave a nod at his question. "Yes, twolegs are strange, believe me, you wouldn't want to live there, even though you're given food and everything is pretty lame, and twolegs are a simple mystery..." She chuckled and nodded afterwards, taking on a serious look as she observed the tom and just for fun, she puffed up her tail, nodding at his next statement, she gazed at his chest and then, all of a sudden, darted under the tom, her soft fur lightly touching his underbelly as she did so, finnaly coming out from behind him, she swiped, without her claws, the joint as he had told her to before simply turning around and smiling at Goldeneye. "Did I do well?" She asked with that ever so charming voice that she had. She had to admit, she was proud of herself, and he was a clan'cat while she was only a puny kittypet. Her yellowish gaze aimed straight at the tom, eyes almost sparkling as she gazed at her 'mentor', in some way, because he had told her that he was, in fact, gonna mentor her until she could join ShadowClan, and for him, she'd train, hard.
Goldeneye laughed, before watching Bella. He couldn't help but gasp as his leg fell out from under him, making him fall. However, he laughed it off, getting up again and looking at Bella, "Yes, yes you did," he laughed, brushing some pine needles off him. He was proud of her, "That was pretty awesome, for a first try," he added, smiling at the she-cat. Now thinking of other moves to show her, as she has done pretty awesomely at the first move. Once he thought of one, he looked at Bella again, "Do you want to practice that a few more times? Or learn a new move?" He asked calmly, looking at the she-cat, proud of her in more than one way, smiling the whole time as he stood there, hoping she would be able to join ShadowClan soon, as she would probably be a very talented edition to the clan, and he knew that for a fact.
Old May 21st, 2017, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye laughed, before watching Bella. He couldn't help but gasp as his leg fell out from under him, making him fall. However, he laughed it off, getting up again and looking at Bella, "Yes, yes you did," he laughed, brushing some pine needles off him. He was proud of her, "That was pretty awesome, for a first try," he added, smiling at the she-cat. Now thinking of other moves to show her, as she has done pretty awesomely at the first move. Once he thought of one, he looked at Bella again, "Do you want to practice that a few more times? Or learn a new move?" He asked calmly, looking at the she-cat, proud of her in more than one way, smiling the whole time as he stood there, hoping she would be able to join ShadowClan soon, as she would probably be a very talented edition to the clan, and he knew that for a fact.
Bella was a bit surprised as she saw him fall, she was even worried at first, but calmed down as he laughed it off, blushing at the compliment about how good it was for a first time, and it was fairly easy to see, considering one of her cheeks was only white fur, her other was a slight orange and a bit of black. "H-Heh, thank you." The pretty calico said, nodding at his proposition. "Sure! I'd love to learn more!" She exclaimed and approached him, tail shooting straight up, she was gazing up at him like an apprentice would look up at her mentor, there was admiration in those yellow eyes, but also something else, something that, when she would be asked to leave for today, she would show the tom, whatever would happen, she wasn't the kind to hide things away from others, except when she was told to keep a secret, except that this secret was not only gonna be hers.
Old May 21st, 2017, 09:23 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

[/CENTER]
Quote:
Nightpaw gave a nod as she spoke about the Dark Forest, though, he never wanted to go there, he had heard that this could get you exiled, and never did he want to get exiled from ShadowClan, who would seriously want to be exiled?! "Well, I've heard they've done things a lot worst than steal something from someone, some killed their clanmates and such things, you see what I mean, some trained in there... And promise me, you won't ever go train in there, even if you're forced to, I don't want to see you get exiled, and if we want to insure that we have a good future together, you have to take responsibilities." The apprentice said, smiling as she nuzzled into his fur, his large, bushy tail going around her back and slowly caressed it.
A tingle went down her spine as he caressed her back with his tail she then relaxed though as he spoke her muscles tensed and she pulled away from him frowning a bit "I know, I will Never train there i promise you Nightpaw." she said then pressing closer to him again the warmth comforting her, suddenly with a jolt she jumped back realization dawning on her face why hadn't she thought it before? those shadow cat things they must have been dark forest cats or something from them that had to be the answer "N-Nightpaw..Those things i see...they must be from...the dark forest.." her paws shook now everything was fitting into place they wanted me to go insane and then train with them, they wanted me to feel lonely, they wanted to use me. her whole body shook with both anger and fear They made her suffer they made her have no friends...they wanted her to hurt others...they wanted her to hurt Nightpaw... "how could they be so cruel?!" she shouted in a fit of anger her eyes brimmed with tears as she flattened her ears.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old May 21st, 2017, 10:10 PM

Quote:
A tingle went down her spine as he caressed her back with his tail she then relaxed though as he spoke her muscles tensed and she pulled away from him frowning a bit "I know, I will Never train there i promise you Nightpaw." she said then pressing closer to him again the warmth comforting her, suddenly with a jolt she jumped back realization dawning on her face why hadn't she thought it before? those shadow cat things they must have been dark forest cats or something from them that had to be the answer "N-Nightpaw..Those things i see...they must be from...the dark forest.." her paws shook now everything was fitting into place they wanted me to go insane and then train with them, they wanted me to feel lonely, they wanted to use me. her whole body shook with both anger and fear They made her suffer they made her have no friends...they wanted her to hurt others...they wanted her to hurt Nightpaw... "how could they be so cruel?!" she shouted in a fit of anger her eyes brimmed with tears as she flattened her ears. [/CENTER]
Nightpaw was a tad surprised that the she-cat frowned at him, he just wanted to make sure that she wouldn't go there for the sake of their future, it could ruin a life simply to go there, but as she finally spoke about the shadowy cats, he gave a nod. "This is why I said that I didn't want you going in it, because now you show that you have some power on them, that you won't follow their orders, that you aren't weak and that you aren't going to join them." The apprentice said softly, he met her gaze and licked the tears away. "Don't be scared, as long as I'm here, you'll be fine, because we're strong... Together, and that won't change." He added and ran his tail along her back again, comfortingly. "I'm here, no matter what." He whispered and licked her face lovingly.

Last edited by Gone; May 21st, 2017 at 10:10 PM.
Old May 21st, 2017, 10:18 PM

My Mood: Bored

[I'm so lonely, wonder if I could join anyone, lel I'm lonely]
Old May 21st, 2017, 11:45 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Nightpaw was a tad surprised that the she-cat frowned at him, he just wanted to make sure that she wouldn't go there for the sake of their future, it could ruin a life simply to go there, but as she finally spoke about the shadowy cats, he gave a nod. "This is why I said that I didn't want you going in it, because now you show that you have some power on them, that you won't follow their orders, that you aren't weak and that you aren't going to join them." The apprentice said softly, he met her gaze and licked the tears away. "Don't be scared, as long as I'm here, you'll be fine, because we're strong... Together, and that won't change." He added and ran his tail along her back again, comfortingly. "I'm here, no matter what." He whispered and licked her face lovingly.
Eclipsepaw gave a tiny nod despite his words she did still feel weak pathetic even the kind sweet words of the handsome apprentice did not help, mustering up the best smile she could the she cat smiled at him "how about we go back? its getting pretty late, im quite tired too.." her words were fake but she hoped Nightpaw couldn't tell pulling away from him and walked to the edge of the clearing "Come on!" she said to him putting on a cheery tone hoping it would help convince him more.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old May 22nd, 2017, 05:00 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Bella was a bit surprised as she saw him fall, she was even worried at first, but calmed down as he laughed it off, blushing at the compliment about how good it was for a first time, and it was fairly easy to see, considering one of her cheeks was only white fur, her other was a slight orange and a bit of black. "H-Heh, thank you." The pretty calico said, nodding at his proposition. "Sure! I'd love to learn more!" She exclaimed and approached him, tail shooting straight up, she was gazing up at him like an apprentice would look up at her mentor, there was admiration in those yellow eyes, but also something else, something that, when she would be asked to leave for today, she would show the tom, whatever would happen, she wasn't the kind to hide things away from others, except when she was told to keep a secret, except that this secret was not only gonna be hers.
Goldeneye smiled as Bella said he wanted to learn more. It was wonderful, having an apprentice that wanted to learn, especially when they hadn't been born a warrior, and instead, a kittypet. "How about I teach you how to hunt?" He asked, thinking that would be a useful thing, if she didn't join ShadowClan for awhile, at least she could learn how to catch food for herself. Honestly, the deputy couldn't really stand to even think of this cat dying, he didn't know why, well, maybe he did, but he just didn't give into it yet. He honestly just didn't want Bella to leave, but still, with the sun going down, he would have to go back to ShadowClan, and ask Bella to find somewhere to sleep for the night, his golden and green eyes looking at Bella's, seeing something in there mixed with the happiness, but he didn't exactly know what it was. Deciding to ignore it instead, he looked at the she-cat calmly, waiting for her answer, hoping it was a yes, as he found it fun to teach warriors how to hunt, to teach them how to feed their clan, and be loyal to it, Golden and green eyes gazing around for a minute, before looking back at Bella again, still smiling.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Eclipsepaw gave a tiny nod despite his words she did still feel weak pathetic even the kind sweet words of the handsome apprentice did not help, mustering up the best smile she could the she cat smiled at him "how about we go back? its getting pretty late, im quite tired too.." her words were fake but she hoped Nightpaw couldn't tell pulling away from him and walked to the edge of the clearing "Come on!" she said to him putting on a cheery tone hoping it would help convince him more.
Nightpaw gave a nod. "But I want you to tell me whenever you see them, don't get angry at them, that's what they want your to do, you're giving them power when you do that, because they want to make you hurt others." The apprentice said and followed her, he quickly got to her side and gave her cheek a lovely lick, a small purr erupting down his throat as he gazed at the tortoiseshell.