Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 07:14 PM

Old May 3rd, 2021, 09:57 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
After a long trip, Spicekit was finally back in Riverclan. Well, it wasn't long really. She decided to check on his no-good father near the outskirts. Trash knows he'll cause havoc if she didn't show up. It's his fault, she growled. Pieces of memories drifted in, remembering how the dog chased her into the forest and he didn't do anything about it. Actually, it sounds more like him if he actually planned the whole thing. She gently pats the stratch along her cheek, sighing. "Oh yeah..where's that big fluffyball?" Big weirdo he is, the tabby kind of miss him? Does that mean she's a weirdo too? Ughhh... "No its the food I miss," denying the words that echoed in her mind.
The second Blizzardsky got a whiff of Spicekit he was sprinting into the nursery, before attempting to tackle the little kit not agressively but to make sure she didn’t disappear in a rather angry tone he meowed,” Don’t you ever disappear on me again. Do you understand me?” there were no words to describe the absolute fury he felt at Spicekit that was also mixed with relief that she was okay.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 4th, 2021, 07:08 AM
--

My Mood: Asleep

| @~Fierceclaw~ |

|Mothsky|

The gray she-cat padded into the nursery quite nervously. "Are you sure I'll be fine?.." she asked her mate, Streampelt. Her blue eyes looked around and she sighed, not used to such a thing now. I can't panic..if I panic..he will too.. she thought, sadly.
Old May 4th, 2021, 07:58 AM

~Streampelt~
Streampelt was a bundle of joy. “Of course you’ll be fine! There will be other queens to help you and you’ll probably make new friends!” Streampelt mewed excitedly. He would make sure to make his mate’s stay in the nursery as enjoyable as he could.
Old May 4th, 2021, 08:09 AM
--

@~Fierceclaw~

Mothsky huffed just a bit. "If you say so.." she gave her mate an affectionate lick to his ear before looking for a nest she could rest in. She couldn't believe that she was having kits. I'll love you..no matter what..she thought as she looked at her stomach.
Old May 4th, 2021, 08:14 AM

~Streampelt~
Streampelt purred. “Well, I have to get going. If you need anything else, just go look for me in camp. He mewed, making the last words clear and firm.
Old May 4th, 2021, 08:17 AM
--

(PFFFT) @~Fierceclaw~

Mothsky rolled her eyes. "I promise." she laughed, waving her tail goodbye to her mate.
Old May 4th, 2021, 08:19 AM

~Streampelt~
Streampelt nodded in satisfaction, smiling a bit. “Bye. I’ll bring you some prey later.” He mewed, heading out of the nursery.
Old May 4th, 2021, 10:51 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
The second Blizzardsky got a whiff of Spicekit he was sprinting into the nursery, before attempting to tackle the little kit not agressively but to make sure she didn’t disappear in a rather angry tone he meowed,” Don’t you ever disappear on me again. Do you understand me?” there were no words to describe the absolute fury he felt at Spicekit that was also mixed with relief that she was okay.
In the midst of grooming herself, she saw a sudden shadow looming over her. Before she could turn around to see what creature it could be she was quickly muffled by white fur. "Aack!" she squealed, golden eyes widen in surprise. "W-what? ..what?" she stuttered, gathering her thoughts. This goofy guy actually sounds really serious! Spicekit was bewildered and so anger took over her little body. "Get off fa me, ya big doof!" The little ginger attempt to escape was useless as his massive body pretty much blocked the exit. "I was checkin' on someone, it's no big deal. I came back in one piece, haven't I?"
Old May 4th, 2021, 11:29 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
In the midst of grooming herself, she saw a sudden shadow looming over her. Before she could turn around to see what creature it could be she was quickly muffled by white fur. "Aack!" she squealed, golden eyes widen in surprise. "W-what? ..what?" she stuttered, gathering her thoughts. This goofy guy actually sounds really serious! Spicekit was bewildered and so anger took over her little body. "Get off fa me, ya big doof!" The little ginger attempt to escape was useless as his massive body pretty much blocked the exit. "I was checkin' on someone, it's no big deal. I came back in one piece, haven't I?"
Blizzardsky continued to cling to his child,” You shouldn’t have gone out, something could have happened, a bird could have taken you as a snack, you could have fallen and been injured and no one would be there to rescue you, there are foxes and badgers out of the territory. You could have drowned. Who were you even checking on anyways, if a nursery friend went missing you could have told me and I would have gone out looking for you.” he meowed more concerned, still kind of hanging on to her tightly, but loosening his grip a little bit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 6th, 2021, 10:56 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Rxmulus @Pepperkins
[Possibly dark? talks about death n such, also I am so sorry this is so late]

Beetlekit was watching the cats of the nursery move about. Her green eyes narrowed at all these cats. They were basically strangers to her, sure the tortoiseshell recognized their scents but all these cats were just moving bodies of scent and sound to her. None of them interacted with her. Not even her own siblings or mother acknowledged her! It was extremely frustrating. Yet, it left her time to watch, and observe the cats around her. To ponder things that really weren't brought up.

What was it like to die? Do cats forget to miss you once you are gone so long? Does a cat really go to an after life or do they just disappear after death? How many ways was there to die? Beetlekit wanted to know these things. They intrigued her and made her ponder quizzical things. It kept her kind busy when she was not observing the busy Clan.
Beetlekit slowly turned her gaze to the large tom that pushed his way into the nursey. He was not a cat she recognized at all. And yet, he was offering to tell stories? She never heard any of those.
Curiosity took the young molly over and she moved her speckled self over to the huge tom. Her green eyes scanned over him before she just sat in front of him. Beetlekit's position was tense, yet proper. "I've not heard a story before." She declared not exactly sure what she was signing up for by coming to this stranger.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; May 6th, 2021 at 10:56 PM.