by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:18 AM

Old February 23rd, 2017, 10:42 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post

Cliffheart nodded a little. It felt good to be understood. But did. She really understand to the full extent that he felt it? He couldn't help wondering. Sure he liked this cat, he trusted her, but was she saying that to make him feel better? Or did she actually fully understand? He was about to comment back when he saw her paw catch in the corner of his eye. Instinctively he reached forwards, thrusting his shoulder in the way of her fall. He caught her before she hit the ground. Giving a heavy shrug, he gave her a push back up, before he came toppling down as well. But it was too late. His three paws gave way. They were already a trained from his loss of movement in his fourth limb, now they had to support another cat too. He toppled to the ground, Scorchedpetal most likely to fall on top of him. He released a groaning sound as he hit the ground, feeling his leg shift in his splint. "Are you okay?" He asked, his voice partially muffled from the way his muzzle was pushed against the ground.
As Cliffheart had caught her she felt slightly grateful until they both toppled over. She gasped as she fell and then felt her ears heat up as she suddenly shuffled so he wasn't pinned down. She looked at him as her fur around her whiskers and her ears heated up. "S-Sorry, Cliff..." she meowed, and rose to her paws quickly, and looked away from him, trying to hide the embarrassed look in her eyes, along with the blush that showed through her gaze. She was so clumsy! How could she just, fall on him! Foolish move. He probably resented her, for her not paying attention. Oh she hoped she didn't hurt him! "You okay?" She asked, her voice rather shy. What is going on! I'm never like this! she thought.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 10:56 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

As Cliffheart had caught her she felt slightly grateful until they both toppled over. She gasped as she fell and then felt her ears heat up as she suddenly shuffled so he wasn't pinned down. She looked at him as her fur around her whiskers and her ears heated up. "S-Sorry, Cliff..." she meowed, and rose to her paws quickly, and looked away from him, trying to hide the embarrassed look in her eyes, along with the blush that showed through her gaze. She was so clumsy! How could she just, fall on him! Foolish move. He probably resented her, for her not paying attention. Oh she hoped she didn't hurt him! "You okay?" She asked, her voice rather shy. What is going on! I'm never like this! she thought.
Cliffheart struggled back to his paws. It was hard, but the strength that had been built back up in his leg was helping him. Heat flushed his face as he looked away from her, scared to see what she might have in her eyes. Eyes that was where he saw true emotion. How he could tell if someone was holding back, or whatever. Cliffheart finally dared look back up to her and saw that she too was looking away. Most likely doing similar to himself, hiding embarrassment and- no not that. He had only just really started to get to know her. Surely not.... Cliffheart approached her slowly and was going to lay his tail across her shoulders, but stopped himself and pulled it away as casually as possible. "Yeah I'm good. Thanks for the strength test on my leg." He joked, cracking a wide genuine smile.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 23rd, 2017, 11:10 PM

Quote:

Cliffheart struggled back to his paws. It was hard, but the strength that had been built back up in his leg was helping him. Heat flushed his face as he looked away from her, scared to see what she might have in her eyes. Eyes that was where he saw true emotion. How he could tell if someone was holding back, or whatever. Cliffheart finally dared look back up to her and saw that she too was looking away. Most likely doing similar to himself, hiding embarrassment and- no not that. He had only just really started to get to know her. Surely not.... Cliffheart approached her slowly and was going to lay his tail across her shoulders, but stopped himself and pulled it away as casually as possible. "Yeah I'm good. Thanks for the strength test on my leg." He joked, cracking a wide genuine smile.
Scorchedpetal looked at him and smiled softly."You passed, that's good. You made alot of progress!" she meowed within nervous edge to her voice. she saw him draw his tail back, as if he was planning to do something but he stopped himself and so she brushed her tail on his shoulder. "You got some snow on ya." she purred with a slight, nervous chuckle. She then drew her tail back, only she did it more quickly than he did. Her fur began to heat up again, and she tried to keep her gaze from his eyes but, alas, she failed and her blush and embarrassment shone through like moons. And she wanted to turn away but as she looked at him, he had the same look. This only made her heat up more in her blush and she finally turned away, now smiling slightly.

Last edited by monfang; February 24th, 2017 at 08:57 PM.
Old February 24th, 2017, 09:46 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry ran swiftly beside Maplespider, the breeze pushing her fur flat to her sides as she ran. She could feel her muscles bunching and stretching with every step, feel the rhythmic pounding of per paws against the cold dirt and frost lined leaves, and her lungs burning from the sensation, and she enjoyed every second of it, but for every one of Maplespider's steps, Lioncry took two shorter steps. She wove around the trees, slipping neatly over logs, hardly breaking stride, keeping pace easily enough with the faster cat. She half wished the moment would never end, but she knew that it wouldn't be long before she would have to stop and catch her breath, but she pushed on, watching the landscape turn blurry until all Lioncry could see in detail was Maplespider, running a pace or two ahead of her. “This is great!” she called, the wind her breath, and she feared that Maplespider wouldn't hear her over the breeze. Blood roared like thunder in her ears, and she flattened them, making herself more streamlined as she ran, and was quickly running at Maplespider's shoulder, but not so close that she couldn't weave around trees if they came up too suddenly.
"It is!" the molly shouted back,a genuine smile on her face. Usually she was laid back,not showing a lot of emotion and it was harder to get her worked up or loud and excited,but she felt truly happy in this moment. She continued to run though not to fast,still to the point she could feel the other warriors following pawsteps as the sound of crunching snow under their paws spaced through the forest.
Old February 25th, 2017, 03:08 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

Scorchedpetal looked at him and smiled softly."You passed, that's good. You made alot of progress!" she meowed within nervous edge to her voice. she saw him draw his tail back, as if he was planning to do something but he stopped himself and so she brushed her tail on his shoulder. "You got some snow on ya." she purred with a slight, nervous chuckle. She then drew her tail back, only she did it more quickly than he did. Her fur began to heat up again, and she tried to keep her gaze from his eyes but, alas, she failed and her blush and embarrassment shone through like moons. And she wanted to turn away but as she looked at him, he had the same look. This only made her heat up more in her blush and she finally turned away, now smiling slightly.
Cliffheart smiled as he felt the touch of her tail. He wouldn't admit this ever a loud, but he enjoyed the grief contact. It had been so long since he had had a good relationship with anyone, and now he had Sorchedeptal. She was beautiful and smart and intelligent. He liked her, but he didn't know exactly how much he likes her. Maybe his feeling were misleading him. Maybe they were saying that they needed to be closer friends, but not more. Or maybe it did mean that there could be more to them. He couldn't tell and he wasn't going to try and force it on. He couldn't do that. It might ruin everything for him. He couldn't afford that. He smiled as she explained her reasoning. "Oh why thank you." He replied with a slight purr why had he purrrd? He rarely purred Was he trying to show affection to her? Maybe....maybe not. He didn't know. But what to say to her? "Heh, so uh I know you're not a medicine cat and all but how do you think it will be before I can actually start doing my part for the Clan again?" He asked curiously. That was his greatest pain, as he thought over and over. His greatest pain was that while he was injured he could do almost nothing except waste the other warriors work.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 25th, 2017, 03:28 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashy Sky View Post

Nightflash watched from behind, crouching down a bit to follow his patrol mate. His white paws blended with the snow but the rest of his black pelt and yellow eyes stood out against it. He let Nightshade take the lead, knowing that two cats after this one in a tree might be too much for the confined space of the branches.
Wurzel scurried higher, his bicolour brown pelt blending into the trees, but not enough as his snow-white legs and under-body stood out. He breathed a small sigh of relief as only one cat advanced, but the tom who was following him was fully grown. and wurzel; being an 8 moon old cat, was no match. Wurzel slowly made his way up the branches crisscrossing and sticking in his pelt, he continued on though.

{ @Spirit }

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 25th, 2017, 07:30 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
[to the camp clearing, nursery, elders' den, or-? depending on wherever you'd like to go]
A purr rumbled through Acornflash's body as he gazed at his apprentice. He was beginning to warm up to her. Not a twinge of doubt seeped out from his expression; he would make sure Brightpaw got the best education even if it would destroy him in the process. That's a little over the top, decided Acorn, but the idea still remained. Sheathing his claws, he glanced in the general direction of where he assumed the camp was. Judging by the familiar-looking trees and undergrowth, he assured the fact that that was the right way to go. Straightening his back and raising his chin, he marched onwards. He hoped that he had chosen the right path. Acornflash still hadn't grown accustomed to the new territory, but he was warming up to it just as quickly as he was to Brightpaw. As he realized that the forest was much more recognizable, a weight was lifted off of his shoulders. It would've been far too embarrassing to have realized that he had been traveling in the wrong direction. A couple bits of moss escaped his leaf bundle, but the majority of it stayed intact as he just barely avoided the rocks and logs on the forest floor.

(Hey! Real sorry for the late reply, my keyboards been broken and I had to use my on-screen keyboard on my tablet, so I decided not to do any huge posts for the time being until I got a laptop or something X3)

(Aaand....I don't really mind honestly XD)
Brightpaw chuckled to herself, a smile on her face as she followed her mentor. She had to admit the Tom was growing on her, and that was certainly rare - Brightpaw didn't like many cats, the few exceptions being her sister, adopted parents and siblings but that was about it. Though the usually sharp-tongued apprentice couldn't bring herself to lash out with any smart remarks today; She was too happy and excited!

And obviously her mentor was too. She allowed herself a moment to look him over while holding the leaf full of moss firmly in her jaws. He looked so confident as he marched along the territory, and Brightpaw felt a smile come onto her maw as she straightened a bit, raising her head and squaring her shoulders.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old February 25th, 2017, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Cliffheart smiled as he felt the touch of her tail. He wouldn't admit this ever a loud, but he enjoyed the grief contact. It had been so long since he had had a good relationship with anyone, and now he had Sorchedeptal. She was beautiful and smart and intelligent. He liked her, but he didn't know exactly how much he likes her. Maybe his feeling were misleading him. Maybe they were saying that they needed to be closer friends, but not more. Or maybe it did mean that there could be more to them. He couldn't tell and he wasn't going to try and force it on. He couldn't do that. It might ruin everything for him. He couldn't afford that. He smiled as she explained her reasoning. "Oh why thank you." He replied with a slight purr why had he purrrd? He rarely purred Was he trying to show affection to her? Maybe....maybe not. He didn't know. But what to say to her? "Heh, so uh I know you're not a medicine cat and all but how do you think it will be before I can actually start doing my part for the Clan again?" He asked curiously. That was his greatest pain, as he thought over and over. His greatest pain was that while he was injured he could do almost nothing except waste the other warriors work.
"Are you kiddin'? You'd be kickin' enemies' but in no time!" she purred back. Purring? she asked herself, and then recalled his look that se noted. Did my eyes deceive me, or did he have the same look…? she asked herself, her fur heating up with her blush yet again. She tried to not think about it and continued to walk along beside him, thinking about his inquiry of him returning to duties. She took a gaze at the night sky once more, taking note of the stars, how bright they were. Almost… romantic… She then pushed the thought back. He’s only a friend! she thought. And flicked her tail slightly in irritation at herself. Though it was only for a moment. She smiled and looked back at Cliffheart. He was so sweet, at least to her. It was odd because seeing him interact with others as they had hunting patrols it was much different. He seemed stubborn and irritated, as people thought him weaker for his leg.
She, however, thought him stronger. He was so determined to be able to find away to serve and fight for his clan. She liked that, and the fact that she knew what it was like to be tied down, only made it better. Sure, she was young, but during the liberation fights, she was helpless and injured, crippled and unable to rise and fight. As she was dragged away from battle she watched as her family was killed. She nearly died with them. She has a somewhat dark past that, if only someone knew, it could make things better. But Cliffheart didn’t have to know to understand. She loved her family, her closest friends, and he loved to be able to help his clan and others, and to be able to hunt. And, by the force of destiny, both things were ripped from them. Her family was murdered and he was made handicapped. And so they both had lingering pains, only hers were emotional, and his were physical, though they probably both felt the same metal pain.
She looked down from the sky and then thought a moment. To come to think of it, they had alot in common. They were sweet, sometimes stubborn, and they lost something they loved most. Maybe the idea of a relationship wasn’t as bad. They have been friends for only a little time though, and StarClan knows if Cliffheart was even up for it. What if he thought it would hold him down?
“Hey, uh, Cliff?” she started, and paused. How should I approach this? she thought. After a moment, she just thought to act like she wasn’t thinking about it. “Have you ever thought about a mate?” she asked, and decided to keep her gaze away from him. If she did, she thought he wouldn’t think she was up to something. "I mean, you are such a nice tom you probably got girls all over you." she chuckled, trying to lighten the mood a tad.
Old February 25th, 2017, 05:55 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

"Are you kiddin'? You'd be kickin' enemies' but in no time!" she purred back. Purring? she asked herself, and then recalled his look that se noted. Did my eyes deceive me, or did he have the same look…? she asked herself, her fur heating up with her blush yet again. She tried to not think about it and continued to walk along beside him, thinking about his inquiry of him returning to duties. She took a gaze at the night sky once more, taking note of the stars, how bright they were. Almost… romantic… She then pushed the thought back. He’s only a friend! she thought. And flicked her tail slightly in irritation at herself. Though it was only for a moment. She smiled and looked back at Cliffheart. He was so sweet, at least to her. It was odd because seeing him interact with others as they had hunting patrols it was much different. He seemed stubborn and irritated, as people thought him weaker for his leg.
She, however, thought him stronger. He was so determined to be able to find away to serve and fight for his clan. She liked that, and the fact that she knew what it was like to be tied down, only made it better. Sure, she was young, but during the liberation fights, she was helpless and injured, crippled and unable to rise and fight. As she was dragged away from battle she watched as her family was killed. She nearly died with them. She has a somewhat dark past that, if only someone knew, it could make things better. But Cliffheart didn’t have to know to understand. She loved her family, her closest friends, and he loved to be able to help his clan and others, and to be able to hunt. And, by the force of destiny, both things were ripped from them. Her family was murdered and he was made handicapped. And so they both had lingering pains, only hers were emotional, and his were physical, though they probably both felt the same metal pain.
She looked down from the sky and then thought a moment. To come to think of it, they had alot in common. They were sweet, sometimes stubborn, and they lost something they loved most. Maybe the idea of a relationship wasn’t as bad. They have been friends for only a little time though, and StarClan knows if Cliffheart was even up for it. What if he thought it would hold him down?
“Hey, uh, Cliff?” she started, and paused. How should I approach this? she thought. After a moment, she just thought to act like she wasn’t thinking about it. “Have you ever thought about a mate?” she asked, and decided to keep her gaze away from him. If she did, she thought he wouldn’t think she was up to something. "I mean, you are such a nice tom you probably got girls all over you." she chuckled, trying to lighten the mood a tad.
Cliffheart smiled as he caught the faint sound of her purr. He was comforted that she had the same feeling about this outing. As he hobbled along, his gait thrown off slightly by the splint, he was left alone to his thought during the periods of silence. He stole another glance at her, only to see her focused on the stars. His interest perked, he tilted his head upwards as well, and his pastel green hues were met with the myriad of stars above him. A twinge of grief pricked him. By his beliefs, every star up there was a warrior of Skyclan, or maybe even some of the ither Clan cats too. There were way too many there to count. Was it really true that each and every speck of light was the soul of a cat at some period of time? Yes, he couldn't question that. His faith in Starclan was one of the only constants in his life and he held to it. But what made him sad was the fact that he knew his sister was up there, his mother his father. He didn't know where exactly, he just held onto the fact that they were there. So far it seemed like most of his closest friends were up there, not down here. Some of the only friends that he had here was his former mentor, Pebblechase; the deputy, Auroraflame; and now Scorchedpetal. What if he got to close to her? As merely the touch of their whiskers together whisked her away to the stars as well? That's what concerned him about the questions she finally asked.

No, he had never considered a mate, mostly because there had been no one to consider. He was more interested for the time being in finding good friends that would stick by him and support him, like Pebblechase, and Auroraflame. He didn't even allow his mind to wander that far, only letting himself focus on what was right there in front of him. But now this question was opening up thoughts he had never considered before. Did he want a mate? To some level or another. Did he have time to start a family? Well of course, what was he doing now? Just wandering around useless. Might as well carry in the Clan. Did any cat even love him enough to be his mate? He highly doubted that. The only way he could see himself with a family was because there would be another cat similar to him who only wanted the clan to thrive, so they wanted kits. After that he was almost positive that they would leave him in search of a fully healthy and capable mate, not some scrawny tom who only had three decent limbs. He sighed, and then panicked as he realized he hadn't said anything, and had let her question dangle in the air, unanswered. He saw that her eyes were turned away. See? She doesn't even like me enough to look at me directly. He thought down heartedly. "Not...not really. I haven't really had much time to think about it. Sure it's crossed my mind once or twice. But then one moment I'm serving my clan, the next I'm a useless piece of folding who can hardly walk without assistance. I'm mean, you don't need to spare my feelings on this, but seriously, who would want to be mates with a tom cat who can't seem to do anything in a perfect fashion? Always loping around dealing with their personal issues. I mean really, you wouldn't want that would you?" He asked genuinely. He didn't expect anything grand to come from her. Only that she would try and persuade him nicely that he wasn't worthless. And that's what every cat always says.
Old February 25th, 2017, 10:12 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
"It is!" the molly shouted back,a genuine smile on her face. Usually she was laid back,not showing a lot of emotion and it was harder to get her worked up or loud and excited,but she felt truly happy in this moment. She continued to run though not to fast,still to the point she could feel the other warriors following pawsteps as the sound of crunching snow under their paws spaced through the forest.
Lioncry began to slowly ease her pace, slowing down, as her lungs ached from the run. She didn't mind that, but she was more of a sprint runner than a long distance runner, and couldn't run all that far. looked around, her chest heaving but a happy expression on her face. It had been a long time since she could just enjoy the company of another cat. She hadn't been able to do this in quite some time due to first a long journey, and then battle after battle with only a short break in between each one. But now, things had settled down, and she could go out for runs with other warriors, not just patrols. Flicking her tail, she looked around, having caught her breath, she wondered how far they'd gone. Lioncry had not yet explored this part of the territory entirely. She'd been here, but never fully explored it.