Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the stars still shine for...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 12:34 AM
down by the water
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 12:21 AM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 12:06 AM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 12:00 AM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by lys.luvbot
Yesterday 11:47 PM

Old December 10th, 2017, 12:45 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Winter grinned in a way that it was creepy but also angry
" I don't need weapons fool " she said and she closed her eyes a Glyph formed underneath her a huge bore made of light and some ice formed she used her semblance when ever she didn't have her weapon " id rather die. But I'm not going down just yet ! " she growled and the bore charged at coca
______
Ozpin was silent he pinched the bridge of his nose now letting out a frustrating sigh it's ...gone! Thankfully the students are safe . Who ever destroyed the school and kingdom will pay but now is not the time for rage . Now is the time to talk
He nodded
" and what about miss Belladonna ? Is she safe? I know that Adam is still in words after her . It seemed like you two were ....close " he said calmly he adjusted his green scarf
Ruby gulped rage mode!?! she was now scared a bit
" but I couldn't remember anything after or during it ! " she said and gulped again it felt like something else helped her . But it wasn't .
coca stabbed the boar. Ronnie ran faster as she had caught on fire but busted though raven base doors.
"Winter!" Ronnie said as she ran looking for her girlfriend.
-------
"That was blackhood. Blake was with Marcie. But me and blackhood still flirt around(you said nothing about bumblehood)" yang said. "And Adam is after blackhood. She still has the gifts that he gave her when he thought she was Blake." Yang added.
"You were unconscious while it happened." Summer said. She had her Christmas tree up. "I could always ask rue or Danny if I could spend Christmas with you" summer said. "I wonder how raven will act when she sees me alive. And qrow" summer said.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old December 10th, 2017, 12:56 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post
coca stabbed the boar. Ronnie ran faster as she had caught on fire but busted though raven base doors.
"Winter!" Ronnie said as she ran looking for her girlfriend.
-------
"That was blackhood. Blake was with Marcie. But me and blackhood still flirt around(you said nothing about bumblehood)" yang said. "And Adam is after blackhood. She still has the gifts that he gave her when he thought she was Blake." Yang added.
"You were unconscious while it happened." Summer said. She had her Christmas tree up. "I could always ask rue or Danny if I could spend Christmas with you" summer said. "I wonder how raven will act when she sees me alive. And qrow" summer said.
Winter growled the bore vanished she tried to break free from the ties she heard Ronnie " RONNIE! IN HERE " she yelled she kicked coca she was that stubborn to not give up
_______
Ozpin cleared his throat
" y..yes of course ... My mistake . They do look very similar . In a way. And who's this Marcie? Isn't she the one who tried to fight cinder that one time? " he asked he shifted his glasses he hated getting people and names mixed up
hate it when that happens
Ruby laughed " Raven will probably be just as shocked as I was ! But you were leader of STRQ so I'm sure raven will respect you as leader again " ruby said with a smile . " already granted summer " Rue said

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 10th, 2017, 01:07 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Winter growled the bore vanished she tried to break free from the ties she heard Ronnie " RONNIE! IN HERE " she yelled she kicked coca she was that stubborn to not give up
_______
Ozpin cleared his throat
" y..yes of course ... My mistake . They do look very similar . In a way. And who's this Marcie? Isn't she the one who tried to fight cinder that one time? " he asked he shifted his glasses he hated getting people and names mixed up
hate it when that happens
Ruby laughed " Raven will probably be just as shocked as I was ! But you were leader of STRQ so I'm sure raven will respect you as leader again " ruby said with a smile . " already granted summer " Rue said
Ronnie ran to winter but was stopped by a red portal. She took a deep breath as her eyes glew as she was ready to fight. Coca threw winter at kim. Kim grabbed winter.
------
"Yes. The rabbit" yang said.
"I'll probably punch her in mouth for attacking you. Thanks rue" summer said.

Gone

Old December 10th, 2017, 01:13 PM

Quote:

Ronnie ran to winter but was stopped by a red portal. She took a deep breath as her eyes glew as she was ready to fight. Coca threw winter at kim. Kim grabbed winter.
------
"Yes. The rabbit" yang said.
"I'll probably punch her in mouth for attacking you. Thanks rue" summer said.
Winter growled Raven was behind Ronnie and smirked
" hello firebreather " Raven said and held her sword . Winter stood up she brushed her hair out of her face she grabbed her sword as well
" leave her alone " winter said sternly and raven chuckled
" so feisty " Raven said and swung her sword
Ozpin nodded " well I do believe our talk has been good now if you ever need anything just remember I'm in here and here " he said as he pointed to his heart and mind " help will always be granted to those who need it " Ozpin said and bowed . Ruby smiled wide her cheeks hurt she grabbed summer and ran to yang " YAAAANG GUESS WHOS GONNA KICK RAVEN ! " ruby yelled as she ran some rose petals fell behind

Last edited by Leucos; December 10th, 2017 at 01:16 PM.
Old December 10th, 2017, 01:21 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Winter growled Raven was behind Ronnie and smirked
" hello firebreather " Raven said and held her sword . Winter stood up she brushed her hair out of her face she grabbed her sword as well
" leave her alone " winter said sternly and raven chuckled
" so feisty " Raven said and swung her sword
Ozpin nodded " well I do believe our talk has been good now if you ever need anything just remember I'm in here and here " he said as he pointed to his heart and mind " help will always be granted to those who need it " Ozpin said and bowed . Ruby smiled wide her cheeks hurt she grabbed summer and ran to yang " YAAAANG GUESS WHOS GONNA KICK RAVEN ! " ruby yelled as she ran some rose petals fell behind
"I know. I'll visit more" yang said. "Come on ruby. I think some of our friends need some help" yang said to ruby. Summer followed ruby.
-----
"I got her winter" ronnie said. Kim transformed into her animal which was a German Shepard or a wolf. She was attacked by a trained wolf. She whined as she kicked it off. She had to get her swords. Coca appeared by her sister.

Gone

Old December 10th, 2017, 01:26 PM

Quote:

"I know. I'll visit more" yang said. "Come on ruby. I think some of our friends need some help" yang said to ruby. Summer followed ruby.
-----
"I got her winter" ronnie said. Kim transformed into her animal which was a German Shepard or a wolf. She was attacked by a trained wolf. She whined as she kicked it off. She had to get her swords. Coca appeared by her sister.
Winter huffed she attacked raven by using her speed but she was kicked by raven . Raven attacked non-stop ruby blasted raven back by her bullets
" strike one! " ruby said and smirked . Raven growled " YOU! You silver eyed demon i Will destroy you " Raven said and charged at ruby who gulped
" totally forgotten about her strength .. " she whined . Winter grabbed Ronnie and kim

Old December 10th, 2017, 01:34 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Winter huffed she attacked raven by using her speed but she was kicked by raven . Raven attacked non-stop ruby blasted raven back by her bullets
" strike one! " ruby said and smirked . Raven growled " YOU! You silver eyed demon i Will destroy you " Raven said and charged at ruby who gulped
" totally forgotten about her strength .. " she whined . Winter grabbed Ronnie and kim
Summer kicked raven away from ruby.
"Leave my daughter alone" she growled. Coca aimed a blast for winter. Ronnie block. Kim grabbed her sword. Kim was suddenly in a forest.
"Winter emerald is here!" Ronnie said.(see why hazel thinks so many things)

Gone

Old December 10th, 2017, 01:42 PM

Quote:

Summer kicked raven away from ruby.
"Leave my daughter alone" she growled. Coca aimed a blast for winter. Ronnie block. Kim grabbed her sword. Kim was suddenly in a forest.
"Winter emerald is here!" Ronnie said.(see why hazel thinks so many things)
Raven fell down she blinked a few times and looked at summer her mouth dropped open and was wide eyed " s...s...summer rose!?! " Raven said and slowly stood up she dropped her sword she is my team leader but she was dead! Now she's back ...But that red brat! The silver eyed demon. I h..have no choice .
She sighed and bowed " y..yes summer . " Raven said . Ruby smirked and giggled haha! Now she can't touch me!
_______
Winter growled again " c'mon out emerald ! " she said she looked around . Emerald walked out and smirked she placed a hand on her hip and moved a piece of hair out of her face " long time no see " emerald said her eyes narrows and winter was in an illusion she spotted a kid and kneeled down she held out an Apple to the kid . The kid slowly reached for the Apple

Old December 10th, 2017, 01:47 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Raven fell down she blinked a few times and looked at summer her mouth dropped open and was wide eyed " s...s...summer rose!?! " Raven said and slowly stood up she dropped her sword she is my team leader but she was dead! Now she's back ...But that red brat! The silver eyed demon. I h..have no choice .
She sighed and bowed " y..yes summer . " Raven said . Ruby smirked and giggled haha! Now she can't touch me!
_______
Winter growled again " c'mon out emerald ! " she said she looked around . Emerald walked out and smirked she placed a hand on her hip and moved a piece of hair out of her face " long time no see " emerald said her eyes narrows and winter was in an illusion she spotted a kid and kneeled down she held out an Apple to the kid . The kid slowly reached for the Apple
Ronnie was in a frozen land. Hazel tackled emerald down.
-------
Summer grabbed raven sword as she put it at raven neck.
"Don't pull that act with me. You been trying to get her. I can see from heaven and hear everything you think" summer said her eyes narrowed. Tons of rose petals were flying around like snowflakes in a blizzard.

Gone

Old December 10th, 2017, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Ronnie was in a frozen land. Hazel tackled emerald down.
-------
Summer grabbed raven sword as she put it at raven neck.
"Don't pull that act with me. You been trying to get her. I can see from heaven and hear everything you think" summer said her eyes narrowed. Tons of rose petals were flying around like snowflakes in a blizzard.
Raven growled her eyes slowly narrowed but sighed
" but your back now .... And ruby was keeping my daughter from her own path! She's dead weight summer . Never maturing . She and Qrow are traitors . Your my team leader still so I have no choice but to follow your orders " she said not flinching her red eyes were calm no rage .
" My L'manburg, my unfinished Symphony , forever unfinished....."
I don't care if I lose my miiiinnnndddd ~
Im alreaaaaddddyyyy CUUUURRRSSSSEED-