Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:56 AM
two birds, caw caw [p]
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:49 AM

Old April 28th, 2024, 04:58 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Former titans and going into shock [p]

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Oh dear starclan Blazingstar actually hated Crowtooth and the warrior had no clue what he'd done to make him so mad. After all, you had to actually legitimately hate someone to task them with Firestorm's safety because Firestorm didnt just dislike safety, they actively ran from it. Keeping an eye on Firestorm entailed following her into whatever disaster she's caused and the exhausted tom would just rather nap please.

But no, he had tasking now and with a tired resigned sigh Crowtooth nodded "Ill do my best but she aint the type ta do well wit' mindin'. I can make excuses ta be around though, so I hope that works." Not that his efforts would mean anything in the end, as the consequences for her ill decisions came for her in a way none could stop. Still, he would and did try.

Then he was offered a boon, and black ears twitched up as the toms mind raced for what he might say. He could ask for something and stars was there so much he wanted. He wanted Twilightstar and Lightningstorm to know just how much they were not abandoned and be supported, he wished for guidance on where his life was going, he wished for special skills from a cat as monumental as Blazingstar to help his clan. But..... These asks were either going to be fulfilled in some way, not for him, or too simple in a way.

The tom had a greater ask that had been tormenting him for so long he couldnt resist.

"Ah, well I do 'ave somethin' thats been itchin' me...." A deep wheezing breath in. "It was years ago now but Ive been here before in a way. I-I died sir, tearin' out Dawnstars throat an' havin' mine taken out in turn. But I woke again, alive wit' no memory o' how an', as Id come ta discover, a power ta boot."

Crowtooths eyes were slightly desperate. "I need ta know why. Why me an' not others, how even, is there a purpose behind this i-it torments me. I know that while starclans all knowin' cats aint so I get if ya cant tell me everythin' but if ya could even tell me a hint I'd be grateful."

Though perhaps the tom would be less grateful when he had his answers, as core shaking and unanswering as they are.

@SuspiciousMindz
Old May 5th, 2024, 07:14 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Blazingstar]
Former Leader of WindClan
​No Purrks

The interesting thing about the request and question was that Blazingstar wasn't quite sure how to answer that for the warrior. He didn't have a say in the matter and honestly, this sounded like it happened while he was fairly inactive amongst the stars. That was his own fault. Sure, he had his own knowledge from things he's discovered here and things he'd overheard, but nothing specifically about Crowtooth.

So, the fluffy feline tapped his tail on the ground for a moment before releasing a small sigh. Alright. Here goes nothing. He had to get some answers from the warrior first.

"What's uh- what's this power you're talking about?" Blazingstar inquired. He had forgotten about the powers some cats were bestowed. This was the second cat to approach him about their power and the purpose. Perhaps, this would be the way to start searching for answers. Why some cats and why not others?

"Let's start there. You can demonstrate it if describing it is too complicated."

@Rani

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 7th, 2024, 07:30 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

The idea that Blazingstar didnt know everything and needed some more information was a little odd to Crowtooth, a clash of reality and his own worship of starclan in his mind, but it was one quickly dismissed. Starclan just had to function in a way Crowtooth wasnt meant to understand and shouldnt question, so he didnt and instead just nodded.

"It aint that complex really. I can kinda control wind, though if I do too much I get really tired. But really I havent been experimentin' as much as I can, suppose Im a bit wary o' it given I could easily hurt or kill a cat if I dont have a firm control over it, especially given so much about it is unknown ta me....

Guess we can try an' fix that now!"
His rasping was more chipper now, wide crooked grin over his muzzle as he padded a few steps away to show the tom.

The tunneler kept it simple, spreading out is stance before drawing in the power he'd grown used to have lingering around him, fur growing cold as the frigid wind chilled his pelt. He let it build and build before he unleashed it, flattening the celestial grass around him in a sharp gust of wind. It was oddly cold given how temperate the air had been so far and the wind really did come from Crowtooth and was gone as quickly as it came as soon as he let go of the power. Frankly the gust he unleashed wasnt even as strong as it could be even as it crushed the long grass and knocked down the nearest small bush, but the tunneler still seemed proud of it, looking at Blazingstar almost expectantly.

A power from starclan, somehow, all Crowtooths own. He was as chuffed with it as he was worried over why he was given it in equal measure.

How crushed he'd be by reality.

@SuspiciousMindz