Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 11:10 AM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 10:58 AM
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 10:50 AM
The Makings of A New Dawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 10:48 AM
Unofficial Ship Of The...
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 10:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 22nd, 2020, 01:36 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

WindClan Tunnel Mania [Open for Warriors and Apprentices]

Event [#event]

Twilightstar wasn't exactly sure about this, she knows she should be pleased that Crowpaw wanted to increase tunneling skills, but she didn't feel like many of her clanmates had a grasp on the tunnels. Even though she was concerned, she decided to let him have his fun. So long as they stayed in the marked tunnels all should be fine. Yet that didn't stop her tail from twitching with built-up nervousness.
"Warriors and Apprentices!" Twilightstar let out a yowl from her place atop the Breezerock. This wasn't an official meeting so she wasn't waiting for them to gather, just an announcement.
"Crowpaw has set up something of a game for you in the tunnels. I've given him permission to play it. If this is something you'd be interested in come gather to hear what he has to say." The leader leaped off the rock, allowing the apprentice to come and stand on it if he wished to speak before heading out of the camp.

[This is hosted by Rani's Crowpaw, a tunnel game event for apprentices and warriors. This counts towards a training session for apprentices.]

Last edited by BEAR.; November 25th, 2020 at 01:13 AM.
Old November 22nd, 2020, 01:40 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Tunnel Mania [Open for Warriors and Apprentices]

“Welcome ladies and gentlecats to Windclans first Tunnel Mania event! I am Crowpaw and I will be your host for today! Warriors and apprentice be welcome, join here and I will explain the rules how to participate and better yet, how to win! Prize will be this carved rabbit skull (yes I worked very hard on it thank you) and the adoration of your classmates!”

Crowpaw well, crowed as he hopped up the breezerock calling those that were interested together and gently putting down the beautifully carved rabbit skull he’d been working on next to him on the rock. His voice may sound like it was put through the wood chipper but he’d figured out loud so there would be no issue of anyone not hearing him. Once enough cats were here he started explaining.

“Now how this works is simple! Below us there is a series of tunnels and burrows mapped out by yours truly to make sure they aren’t dangerous, they’re not connected to any other tunnels and are stable and large enough that they will not pose a danger, though they are dark! Really the only danger is yourself and potentially tripping over some roots so don’t be scared.

You will be heading down into the depths on a scavenger hunt to find all the rabbit skulls Ive hidden down there and to avoid the decoy rocks I’ve placed to trick you! The cat with the most rabbit skulls at the end of it wins the pretty skull and praise and you know what I’ll do some hunting for you to sweeten the pot. The trick to this is, beyond finding the skulls, you’ll have to keep them. It is allowed, and encouraged even, to battle your clanmates to take their skulls or steal them when they’re not looking, a tactic that may just get you enough skulls to win (though I guess you can be boring and team if you want instead)! Unless you’re huge, which will be a disadvantage down there, you will find it hard to carry all of those skulls around with you so it wont be easy.

If you get thieved from or if looking around manually isn’t good enough for you there is a special bonus way! Look for the rabbit court and the rabbit king, again yours truly. I as the king Wolffang ( @TheNyanCatMinecart ) and Skunkblaze ( @gs29513 ) as members of the rabbit court, will be down hidden in the largest room of the cave with a pile of rabbit skulls! Find me and you’ll get the opportunity to try and steal from my wealth of skulls to bolster your numbers, though be warned I will not make it easy for you.

Once everyone Is gathered I will head in, after a few minutes to let me get settled you can follow and the event will begin! If something goes wrong (and you’ll have to really try I idiot proofed these tunnels) yell and someone will come help. Once you hear me yelling the event is over and you should collect your skulls and head up, I’ll be manually going through all the tunnels to find stragglers and if I hear of you trying to steal after Ive called I will disqualify you.
So everyone thats interested fall in!”

-How this works-
  • To participate have your cat gather below!
  • I will start this in like 12 hours (Ish idk when) so people have time to join however you can join at anytime even after the event has started.
  • Progression occurs via an online dice roll, even numbers you find a skull, odd you find a rock, nat 20 you find the rabbit king (boosted to evens if you state you are actively looking for him.
  • Once I begin the event proper rp your cat heading below and searching to get a roll!
  • I will be rolling the dice every few hours.
  • You must post your cat searching or reacting to their find to get included on that round of rolls.
  • I will be keeping track of how many skulls each cat has (including stollen skulls)
  • Steal or fight others for their skull only with permission (claws in these are your classmates) but if you left yours unguarded be aware theres little your cat could do to stop them.
  • If you slip past the rabbit court to steal skulls I will roll a d6 to determine how many you manage to steal at once.
  • Cat with the most skulls at the end wins.

(Kudos to BILL. For the idea of how to run this, Distracting Trinkits was a wonderful event and I hope this one turns out just as good!)

Last edited by Rani; November 22nd, 2020 at 06:34 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2020, 02:13 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ Open ]

Eaglepaw

The tabby apprentice headed over once he heard Twilightstar's call. This seemed interesting. Crowpaw ... was running it? Eaglepaw shuffled his paws as he took a seat. copper eyes trained on the tom as he listened carefully.
Old November 22nd, 2020, 02:19 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

-Creekdash-

Creekdash stood up, and emeadately smiled. It felt weird to think that Crowpaw was growing up, and soon he'd be a warrior! It was crazy to imagine it but he was sure excited for what his apprentice had planned. He was all in for games, somewhat like a kit sometimes and was extremely happy about this idea. Although his whitish pelt would stand out, he had some ideas for the skulls he would find. And hopefully he'd be able to follow Crowpaw's scent to find the king!
Coming over, he gave his [practically] little brother a smile and a wave hello with his tail. Showing to him that he was both very proud and excited! And gave him a nod of Good Job.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old November 22nd, 2020, 02:23 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

@Rain

Wolffang lifted his head proudly. He was glad to be a part of the rabbit court. And he wouldn’t fail Crowpaw and Skunkblaze. Sure, taking orders from an apprentice was odd, but the event still sounded fun. Feeling proud, the tom drew himself up to his full height. He was quite large, muscular, and sturdy, but leaner around the stomach. Quite impressive, he couldn’t help thinking. He couldn’t wait for this to start and prove that he was going to be the absolute best at this.

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old November 22nd, 2020, 02:44 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Falconspirit sat and listened to Twilightstar. A game? That sounded fun. He listened intently to Crowpaw as he explained. Find rabbit skulls, steal rabbit skulls, rabbit king, rabbit court, got it, he thought, making a mental list as usual.
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old November 22nd, 2020, 03:43 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Fidgetflake was watching a butterfly, his tail twitching behind him without pause as he did so. It was awfully late into the season for it to be out, yet as it flew across the edge of the camp, sunlight making its wings shine and sparkle and cast funny colors on the ground, Fidgetflake couldn't help but be entranced. He'd alway's liked butterflies. Though they seemed fragile, they always seemed to make their life the prettiest they could, and Fidgetflake thought it was cool of them to do that.

However, Twilightstar's call tore his gaze away from the pretty little thing for her small announcement, and when he looked back, the butterfly had disappeared. With a small, disappointed huff, he padded towards Twilightstar and Crowpaw as Crowpaw began to explain, his pawsteps dragging. It seemed... interesting. Fidgetflake might even have fun with this, though he didn't think he would win, it would be a fun experience as long as he didn't get lost.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old November 22nd, 2020, 03:53 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

~feather-fur thought this would be fun! The echo's of the tunnel and the vibration of moving cats would give an advance , she used vibrations to sense and move around camp anyway.~ Hey , Crow-paw I have an advance... And I really dont wanna play if I have an advance. So can I sit this one out?? ~the blind she-cat tried to look in the direction of the app , off of his voice~

// @Rani

Last edited by Astraea; November 22nd, 2020 at 03:54 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2020, 04:22 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Cricketpaw looked at Crowpaw as they gave instructions of what they were doing. Of course she wanted to be part of it. She had never been in the tunnels before, so maybe there was a cat who would want to partner up with her. If not she would be all alone.

[ open, she wants a cat to team up with her as this is her first time in the tunnels)

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old November 22nd, 2020, 04:25 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siren Bliss View Post
Cricketpaw looked at Crowpaw as they gave instructions of what they were doing. Of course she wanted to be part of it. She had never been in the tunnels before, so maybe there was a cat who would want to partner up with her. If not she would be all alone.

[ open, she wants a cat to team up with her as this is her first time in the tunnels)
"Hey." Fallenstorm said heading over. She was slightly excited for the event and would help Cricketpaw if needed. "Need a partner?"
Closed Thread