Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Unofficial Non-Romantic...
by Bean
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:20 PM
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:14 PM
Kit Corner
by dino.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 02:10 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 02:08 PM
You May Not Be an Eagle,...
by Dark
Last post by stag
Today 01:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 25th, 2020, 04:45 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default [WC] Graveyard Jamboree!

The calliby was perched atop one of the stones near the entrance to the Grave Yard, tail lashing back and fourth as he teetered and tottered. A big grin plastered on his face. "Pay the spirits in gifts! If you don't have something to decorate the graves with I'll turn you away!" he chirped.

The opening was illuminated with the faint glow of the fireflies that fluttered about, and the moon. There was very little worry in terms of vision. More than half the graves were adorned with flowers and curly vines, decorated and carefully placed. There were petals everywhere, vines that aren't normally there were hanging loosely from the trees. Red berry juice smeared all over the makeshift stones of the graves.

Peonyspirit hopped from rock to rock, till he got to the big one in the middle of it all. The boulder was covered in 'bloody' paw smears, splatters of berry juice littered the rock as well. "Tonight we stay up all night! Celebrating our loved one's and enjoy the lives we have...while we still have them." he laughed. "I hope you all know, scary stories are a must. Once everyone's situated...or at least the majority of you are situated, I'll start us off! After that I'll call on some of you one by one! Don't worry, there will be turns! Of course if I feel as though we're getting down and the celebrations quieting down I'll pull a random member of the audience! Any age! Kits prepare yourselves."

"Since our goal is to stay up all night! Story telling isn't the only trick I've got in my paws. Can't tell you what it is yet though of course!"

(Those who haven't signed up you're still free to join!! Just mention me so I can put you in the mentions list down below v )

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; October 25th, 2020 at 04:46 PM.
Old October 25th, 2020, 04:52 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: [WC] Graveyard Jamboree!

Fallenstorm looked around at the Graveyard as she entered it. Mostly the cream warrior avoided it. She walked quietly threw graves and dropped a flower on each one. (Open)
Old October 25th, 2020, 05:18 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Colverspring had plucked some feathers off birds and laid them down on the graves. She had some great ideas for a story that would make these kits go home crying!
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 25th, 2020, 05:32 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Squirrelpaw wanted to celebrate too! And so he brought some of his favorite flower. Drumstick allium! They’re pretty, and they’re fluffy! He only brought 3, so he could only do three graves. After, the apprentice padded over to Peonyspirit. “What are we doing first?” he asked. @Spoopy Star
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com

Last edited by Ikoria the Wolf Pup; October 25th, 2020 at 05:32 PM.
Old October 25th, 2020, 05:56 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Wolfkit looked around, amazed. The little 2 moon kit had never left the nursery.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old October 25th, 2020, 05:59 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Wishpool had heard something about this, and she figured SOMEONE had to watch the kits, so she had collected a bird skull, a bit morbid but suiting to her. Carrying it carefully in her maw, she stopped before Peonyspirit, placing her skull in front of the seeming leader of the group. Her voice low, she mewed If you need anyone to keep an eye on some kits, I can do that. Since there were certain to be some showing up. @Spoopy Star (She can handle up to 4 more kits)
-----------------
Deadkit had followed the group, and seeing as everyone had......something, presumably to decorate with, she had grabbed a few flowers she had seen in camp. They weren't much, only a few late violets, but they were what she had, and she wanted to come. She wasn't sure why, but something about her name made her feel.........one with the dead, through time. Unsure whether to stop or just head in, she slipped by Peonyspirit, placing the flowers on the first grave she found, and settling down beside it.
----------------
Skunkblaze had heard something about the graveyard thingy, and she had come prepared with a scary story, just in case. Hopefully she could tell it! And since everyone seemed to have things, she had gathered an impressive arrangement of flowers and heather from the moor, to make the dead feel like they were out in the wind, her favorite place. Perhaps it wasn't theirs, but she thought it might be a nice touch. Making her way to the front, to increase her chances of getting picked, she kept half of her decorations and laid the other ones on graves. (She COULD take kits, but it might not be such a good idea)

Last edited by gs29513; October 26th, 2020 at 05:08 AM.
Old October 25th, 2020, 07:35 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Perhaps it was morbid but Crowpaw was known to be a bit morbid so it wasnt really out of character for him to pad in with a small bundle of bird skulls and bone white mushrooms. He immediately looped around to visit a small grave at the back of the area, placing a perfect white lark skull on it. He really didnt visit his mother as much as he should but he still occasionally made an effort, dropping in and brushing loose debris off with a tail like he was doing now. A skull and a smattering of mushrooms for Larkthroats grave curtesy of a son who never really met her and now was the only one who seemed to remember her at all... Crowpaw wasn't sure how he really felt about that...

Ah it didnt matter tonight was a night for fun and scaring the pelts off of all kits and younger apprentices and the gravel voiced tom had been working hard to create a tale that would terrify. (That it was slightly based off of the horrifying reality of windclans past starvation would only help the lurking fear, he hoped). Still there was time until then and for now Crowpaw was going to spread the skulls on some graves attempting futilely to find the one of his father who'd he'd never known (unaware that if his father was dead he would have no place in a clan cat graveyard).
Old October 25th, 2020, 07:47 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Shockholly had heard about this late, but decided to join anyway, despite their position as a stanf in Medicine Cat, they brought some of their stuff from their own collection and a few leftover petals from the poppy flowers and the dried up marigold.
They approached Peonysporit and nodded to him. They never spoke much to him when he was an apprentice or even after they became warriors.
With Smolderpaw and Honeysage both missing, and the siblings they'd been close with.... they needed to expand their horizons.
They set down their flowers and the shell.
"Hey, I heard about this pretty late, so I didn't have much time to prepare. Hope these work as decorations."
They shrugged, not sure what else to say.

@Spoopy Star

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old October 25th, 2020, 11:44 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

"Pay the spirits a gift"... Hailpaw heard the caliby's voice in the distance as she slowly approached the graveyard. There would be.. So many others. In all honesty, Hailpaw doubted she would've even bothered to show up if it wasn't for her brother organising this. And else she probably would've sat around doing nothing.. Although that might not be to different from what she might be doing tonight.
The molly's silver fur was lit up by the shine of the moon as she padded across the moors, and soon enough reached the graveyard. There, she stood for a few moments, flowers and pretty feathers in her maw. And one in her fur. She stepped into the growing crowd, looking around, unsure of where to put her decorations. She had been able to bring two marigold flowers, two feathers-- from which one was stuck in her fur by her ear--, and one dandelion. That was enough, right? She hoped it was. Hailpaw took a few steps forward and looked at some of the graves, eventually gently decorating one with the dandelion and one another with one of the marigold's. That left her with one marigold and two feathers. Although she doubted she'd be getting that second one out.

Now which grave next.. Hailpaw looked around but couldn't help glance back at Peonyspirit. They've.. rarely to never spoken. Not since they were kits, and any attempt to failed. Maybe.. She should try again? One more time. He did seem a little busy though.. The young molly contemplated for a moment, but then decided she wouldn't bother him for now. Maybe later, when he appeared less, occupied. For now, she'd simply finish decorating the graves with rest of the flowers and feathers she brought.. And try to remove that one feather from her fur. Although, it didn't look to bad.

Last edited by Estelle; October 26th, 2020 at 05:26 PM.
Old October 26th, 2020, 10:11 AM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

@gs29513
~Redkit~
"Wishpool! Wishpool! Can I come with you?" Redkit looked up at wishpool. This was so cool! He had some vines, a few feathers and some flowers with him. He wanted to honor the dead in the best way he could! Redkit hopped

Last edited by Dovey; October 26th, 2020 at 04:47 PM.
Closed Thread